[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would a garbage company run by the followers of Khorne look like?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
What would a garbage company run by the followers of Khorne look like?
>>
File: 1d1.jpg (58 KB, 700x479) Image search: [Google]
1d1.jpg
58 KB, 700x479
>>46327365
>>
>>46327365
Red trucks, covered in skulls, and very upset when you don't put your can on the curb.
>>
>>
>>46327404
What happens if they don't seperate recyclables into glass types, 3x3x3" cardboard square piles tied firmly yet loosely, and organic waste?
How can i tell what goes where if all the cans are red?
>>
>>46327734
If you return home to find your house burned down, you did wrong.
>>
>>46327734
I'm sure someone will be nice enough to label them. Otherwise...what >>46327754 said.
>>
TRASH FOR THE TRASH BIN
JUNK FOR THE JUNKYARD
>>
>>46327471
What the fuck.
>>
>>46327471
Dat elegance.
>>
>>46327365
There's this garbage truck that operates at around 12 at night in my neighborhood. They drive like 60 mph in tiny city streets and the truck is COVERED in red leds and Christmas lights. Also they're pretty cool people. That's what I imagine they'd be like
>>
>>46327365
Street sweepers, except with blades instead of brooms.
>>
>>46327365
everything will be thrown out eventually, so they do you the courtesy of crushing and disposing of you and all your possessions peemtively
>>
>>46327365
Detroit.
>>
>>46327365
If someone can post that khorne thomas the tank engine, i'll paint over this image and dress up this truck as a engine of khorne.
>>
File: daemon engine.jpg (77 KB, 540x405) Image search: [Google]
daemon engine.jpg
77 KB, 540x405
>>46330011
Best I could find
>>
>>46330114
That isn't it.

I remember it in stunning detail, its basically coming over a hill and its very red the face looks like its skin.
>>
New York Department of Waste Management...

on strike
>>
>>46327365
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8e0NLxQJ55Y
>>
>>46327880
Must have been his Ex's house.
>>
>>46327880
>>46332775
It was his own house.
He recorded himself flipping out and then had one of his co-workers pretend a customer had sent it in as a complaint.
>>
>>46330114
>>46330132
So...
You are basically telling me there are more than one Thomas the Khorne Engine on the internet?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.