[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Describe your current group and summarise your current game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 21
File: 1346157689768.png (798 KB, 636x665) Image search: [Google]
1346157689768.png
798 KB, 636x665
Describe your current group and summarise your current game
>>
A thoroughly entertaining clusterfuck. Applies to both the group and the game.
>>
> Current group

Some new people from work. A circle of weebs who love their anime, but still good people

> Current game

Watership Down, but with catgirls instead of rabbits. I'm GM.
>>
>>46325927

Care to elaborate?
>>
>>46325935

> Watership Down but with catgirls

Jesus
>>
>>46325911
>Group
A Cluster of Mismatched Pricks
>Game
What happens when a hedonist and an arsonist are left in charge of the party because the two "Moral Compass" paladins would rather be playing WarmaHordes? Stuff of questionable legality, which the whiny ranger will snitch on to the paladins when they show back up.
>>
File: slaxt50.jpg (667 KB, 1253x1800) Image search: [Google]
slaxt50.jpg
667 KB, 1253x1800
>>46325911
Very Slayers-esque.
And the current game?
Well, pic related.
If you don't get it, every single person in the picture is a dude.
>>
>>46325911
Group are my housemates. Myself included, we're a bunch of horrible powergamers with no morals.

Party in our current WoD include a Vampire who can commit Diablerie without penalty, 2 werewolves who can't be killed (also one can summon a city-wide firestorm), and myself, Dark Hero with gun-fu who can put out ~72 Lethal a turn. It's good fun.
>>
Group:
>One girl who hardly gets involved in RP, when she does, it's to talk about how much of a dysfunctional drunk her character is

>One guy is literally Sir Not Appearing in this RP

>One guy is a minmaxing faggot (me)

>One guy's a decent RPer and also tries to be a minmaxer but isn't quite there

>One guy who is pretty decent but his laptop routinely takes a shit on gameday and we have to relay what happens on the roll20 via skype which basically takes combat out of the equation

>One girl who gets a bit too involved in her character's backstory but otherwise I have no complaints about her

>GM is a pretty chill dude

Game:
>Homebrewed Megaman X-themed game
>>
>>46325911
four orks in an underground bunker who are trying to decide whether starving to death or getting raped by demons is worse.
>>
>>46325911
Description of current group:
Summary of current game:
Pretty sure that covers everything relevant.
>>
>>46325911
a mage, a mercenery and a Dude desperatly trying to sell two ork-killing ponies called blockhead and gold-eater.
>>
>>46325911
>Current group:
New group, first campaign with them. Playing on Roll20 every Thursday and Saturday. An almost That Guy playing a special snowflake homebrewed furry character that the DM has a murderboner to get out of his game, 4 normal dudes that have fun, and a quiet girl. Then there is the DM and I, and he is a cool guy, just wants to have fun and hopes everyone else has fun with him.

>Current game

Stronghold sandbox, very high powered and mostly my group trying to get by and make a name for ourselves while top level wizards pull wizard shenanigans in the skies above, leaving shotguns everywhere.
>>
>>46325911
PF: Idiots of equal measure plowing through the game with the power of cleave and druid.

Dragon Age: I'm pretty sure we all just copy pasted characters from the games and so did the GM when writing the story.

SR5: An attempt to see how large a paracritter or ubermensch i can throw at them before they die and wondering how their barely functional group is plowing through my encounters.
>>
>Group
Friends of mine from my previous career plus a friend of a friend. All novices. All going the minmaxer route. Extreme measures are about to be enforced to curtail it.

>Game
The One Ring. Decent game. Campaign is about thwarting the plans of the Ghost of Mirkwood and preventing an Uruk warlord to raise an army in the Mountains of the forest. Of course, the PCs don't really know about this. And the players don't seem to care much about it either (see above).
>>
File: 1458280524199.png (526 KB, 1143x1600) Image search: [Google]
1458280524199.png
526 KB, 1143x1600
>Current group
Bunch of tg/reddit people from game finders, but together to have a clusterfuck actiony dnd game where i test out new stuff and practice GM.
Good mix, more joining, thought some would be bad, everyone seems fine.
Cept the one guy i thought would be okay left mid game without saying anything and the ones i thought would have issues are perfect.

>Current Game
DnD-Day, instead of storming the beaches with the other NPCs (as planned), they killed and gutted a nearby giant croc and swam/sneaked inside it ashore and set up distractions and chill fogged up the ballistae emplacements and flanked the town while everyone else landed on the beaches. Level 1's slaughtering goblins and loads of goblin bosses. Pretty weird and fun for my first ever GM.
>>
File: a62.png (1 MB, 680x1133) Image search: [Google]
a62.png
1 MB, 680x1133
> Current group

Best friend, her boyfriend, her boyfriend's brother (who actually was old friends with another friend of mine and used to date a guy from my undergrad program), one of the bestie's homegirls from art school, and a chick who used to room with the boyfriend's brother.

> Current game

Shadowrun Minneapolis-St. Paul. I'm GMing; the homebrew sprawl was mine, but we've had it for a long time, and our last GM got promoted and sent to the West Coast, so I got handed GMing duties at her behest. We're at the height of the tempo craze and a ramping syndicate war between an overgrown all-girl street gang of cholas, hookers and derby girls (grew out of streetwalkers getting cheap cyber and organizing for protection) that's gotten rich off flipside and the heavily Hmong Mafia branch that dominates the city. They're also dealing with Winternight remnants (I'm running MN like Argentina for the Nazis, and there's young Asatru kids getting radicalized ISIS style and stuff), a variant of the fake Justice Hino shitstorm, and getting played a bit by Amazonian intelligence. It's been good.

The players that weren't there for Winternight the first time around seem a bit confused, though. Pic kinda related.
>>
>>46325935
please tell more about your campaign
>>
Group:
Best friends from high school who have survived into the post-college world.

Game:
A Sisters of Battle campaign run by someone other than me or the other usual GM. A bit of a cluster so far, but I'm excited for where it's going.
>>
>current group
5 engineering students, an artist and two economics students. 2 girls, 6 dudes. The life of any party, basically.

>current game
The GM and I wrote it together. Alternate Horus Heresy, everything is getting fucked. I'm secretly a traitor and playing a meta game in the background. Everybody else thinks the BBEG is the artist and I'm fanning the flames.

In Game its:
Gm as every NPC

A World Eater assault marine who really wishes he picked a Space Wolf

An Ultramarine champion who's trying to be the leader(and failing)

A Blood Angel assault marine who everybody thinks is the bad guy.

An Ultramarine Devastator who doesnt really RP other than to pretend likes the other Ultramarine

A Raven Guard(Alpha Legion) tactical marine who's generally being a dick(me)

A Night Lord tactical marine who's trying his(her) hardest to win the award for most skull fucks(literally) in a single battle.

An Emperors Child who wants to fall to chaos because he(she) saw my models for Kakophoni and wants to use one.
>>
>Group
My sister and three of her friends, my girlfriend and her sister and I.
GF is DM.

>Game
DnD 5th edition.
The Nemean Lion, Sun Wukong's shy little sister, an Anggitay, a Fenghuang and two Tsuchigumo sisters head off to stop the Elven Slave Trade, defeat the Rakshasa army and beat up the brother of the Tsuchigumo girls.
>>
File: bxb8av4.jpg (14 KB, 320x272) Image search: [Google]
bxb8av4.jpg
14 KB, 320x272
>>46325911

sauce on op pic. what a qt. also nice dubs
>>
Groups:

1) a pretty close knit group of friends and relatives with a range of cynical nerds, beautifully naive, autistic nerds, and endearingly annoying tryhards
2) the cynical nerds from the first group with a couple of classic neckbeards

Games:

1) a fantasy campaign that looks more and more like the gm is having the player characters step into the equivalent roles of NERV's suspicious adult staff in an apocalyptic prophecy situation while the player characters are doing their best to play out the hedgehog's dilemma with swords in the party
2) a shadowrun campaign where the characters have caused most of the trouble for themselves, from one taking an Aztec SIN at creation to others allying themselves with the equivalent of serial killers and the rest actively kidnap SINned civilians on the side, all while the spiritual embodiment of Sherman is somehow gaining power outside of the game's city of Atlanta
>>
A DnD 5e game.
Group:
>Gnome Bard who gets mistaken for a child constantly and wrecks shit with his pet goat
>Half-Elf Ranger with a broken moral compass
>Human Monk who acts as the party's responsible father figure
>Human Fighter who flirts with everything and has nothing but bad ideas
>Human Barbarian who used to be a circus strongman, the most FABULOUS barbarian in the world (me)
>Tiefling Rogue who has left the story because his player vanished without a trace
Seriously, we haven't been able to contact him at all in any way.
Everyone's good with RP and we're pretty effective in combat. A good time overall.

Game:
An urban mystery story featuring a rash of oni attacks, court intrigue, and lots of investigation. I have been getting a LOT of mileage out of my proficiency with a disguise kit.
>>
>>46327743

Did they make a 5E Oriental Adventures or something?
>>
>Group
Bunch of nerdy college students
>Game
The Tarrasque is here, you have 3 months before everything dies.
>>
Group - Bunch of friends from uni that all work in IT (including me)

Game - Traveller game, everything that could go wrong goes wrong. I nicknamed the game "Retards in Space" and the name stuck.
>>
File: olesya kharitonova.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1837) Image search: [Google]
olesya kharitonova.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1837
>>46327871

Google says Olesya Kharitonova, a Russian model from Moscow.
>>
>>46328392
It was meant to be a completely generic one-shot DnD game for my Sister and her friends because they wanted to give it a go and my GF felt like giving DMing a shot.

During character creation they wanted to be a little creative so we had a Barbarian Lady who took a few Monk Hand to hand abilities in lieu of Weapons, an Elf Cleric Princess and a Rogue girl that sacrificed most combat abilities for all the non-combat rogue stuff.
I did a rather generic Soerceress and my GFs sister did another Cleric, sister to mine so she could piggyback my backstory.
Then one of her friends HAD to be a Anggitay Druid shape-shifted as an Elf.
Why not, we doubted this would be more then a single session so lets have fun.

So then they ALL wanted to be mythological creatures. Barbarian is the Nemean, Cleric is the Fenghuang and Rogue is 'a female Monkey from Monkey Magic'. Keeping with this, the Sorceress and Cleric sisters are now both Tsuchigumo.

Everyone had fun with it so it's been continuing twice a month since August last year.

A lot of the DnD staples of fantasy have been replaced with Asian mythology equivalents, more so now as we are heading back towards everyone's homelands.
>>
>Current group

Buncha weebs playing Ryuutama

>Current game

Dragon tries to steal princess. Steals prince instead
Princess steals dragon. Entire kingdom confused. (Same dragon as before)
Hedrons everywhere and noone knows why. People blame aliens.
Hedrons spontaneously grow swords from them. People attempt to pull swords out, but to no avail.
Midori-ryuu dougin collection
Local wolfgirl eats all the apples.
>>
File: 1336831706279.jpg (38 KB, 427x448) Image search: [Google]
1336831706279.jpg
38 KB, 427x448
>>46328569
>no reflections in eyes

RED FLAG RED FLAG
>>
File: Mermaid Adventures - H2O.jpg (239 KB, 960x689) Image search: [Google]
Mermaid Adventures - H2O.jpg
239 KB, 960x689
>My Group
Me and three friends from school.

>Our Game
Pathfinder
We were planning on being Pirates but instead we have a Pirate-hunting Mermaid Trio and their Stalwart Wereshark Manservant.
>>
File: 1452660664275.gif (14 KB, 500x596) Image search: [Google]
1452660664275.gif
14 KB, 500x596
>>46325911
>Group
Two old friends, an obnoxious friend of theirs, and my girlfriend

>Game
A dwarf warlord employs a ditzy bard and a stern cleric to do various dirty work. Dwarf killed bard's parents, cleric just found some evil runes and is having them investigated.

It's my first D&D campaign. Pretty fun so far, I finally got over being self-conscious to role play more (I'm the cleric).
>>
Group:
Three of my friends, all of whom are nerds, all of whom are new to tabletop RPGs, only one of whom will consistently show up when I schedule a session

Campaign:
Started off as oneshot campaigns, which lasted one and a half sessions, as they chased after somebody who was hinted to be a killer, interrupted his wedding by crashing into a church, got thrown in jail, now have to use one character's father to clear their name by working for his thieves guild
>>
>>46325911
i litteraly can not propperly describe how awesome my saturday night group is.
>>
Party
3 people who have no idea what they're doing and a DM who has too many ideas.

Game
>I charge the ghoul!
>why don't you try to talk to him first?
>guys help I rolled 1 again aaargh
Fun times
>>
Wine Snob Philosopher
Welfare Edgelord
Sheltered Fitness Bro
Teenage Angst Pothead
Ragey Rich Kid
Antisocial whiner

Game: Taking a pause from Dark Souls inspired DnD 5e to play thru 5e Curse of Strahd.
>>
>>46325911
>current group
Anon, I have five.
>>
>>46325911
The British versus the Americans, plus Italy

Raging Murderhobos turned Paranoid Murderhobos turned Fantasy Black Ops lose friends and alienate people, fail spectacularly and cause economic damage on a planar scale, Villain literally cannot believe his eyes
>>
>Current group

Our group is pretty varied, we have our powergamer, our veteran player, the creepy player, the player that only plays warriors or paladins equivalent and the player that is great with voices.

>Our campaing

We have several with different DMs but the ones that standout are:

>oWoD Campaing
People ambush us because we keep laughting at the Capadocio's inability to lift his own sword.

>Call of Cthullhu Campaing
That's XCOM baby
>>
File: our group.png (809 KB, 1999x786) Image search: [Google]
our group.png
809 KB, 1999x786
>>46325911
Current game is a GURPS Ultra-tech spacefaring affair.
>>
>>46330626
>Current Group
A really damn good DM who has pours a lot of heart and soul into every side character and makes his sessions consistently fun, but takes ages typing everything out, slowing play to a crawl.

A history buff who is consistently one of the smartest and most reasonable people i've ever known despite possibly being an islamic extremist in his free time (?)

A passive-aggressive hipster who's overly-critical of the open-source music the DM sometime plays to set the scene. Somehow still manages to be a bro and consistently push the story forward.

A younger guy who's tagged along with the big boys to play a game. Really enthusiastic about almost literally everything, and one of the sweetest people you could ever hope to meet.

>summarise your current game
The party just found out what its first proper mission is. We've been playing for months.
>>
My two best friends, one is a min maxing faggot and the other is new to tabletop RPGs.

My friend, a stoner redneck but generally a pretty chill guy. He's kind of a wildcard and goes out of his way to be unpredictable RP-wise, which is sometimes great and other times a serious problem.

Coworker of said stoner man, a well over six foot tall viking man who literally forges and sells his own chainmail as a hobby.

Our game started as a standard, light hearted Dungeons and Dragons romp but quickly transformed into a Lovecraftian horror story thanks in part to a small bit of improvised lore that just seemed to stick with the group.
>>
File: 1416588461617.png (23 KB, 241x210) Image search: [Google]
1416588461617.png
23 KB, 241x210
>Group
System Sam. Made us go from a baby's first system, to DnD, to Black Flag, to CoC, to Pathfinder, to GURPS.
And that's not counting the systems he tried to push and we refused (Dark Heresy, recently).
He puts on the GM cap sometimes to do a great big scenario he imagined but never fucking prepared. Usually those are one session wonders, with a record of three, always unfinished, with one or two really great moments.

The Yes Men crowd. Three people who are always up for rp sessions but never interested enough to actually role play.
They like rolling dices with friends over funny stories and chips.
They won't take any initiative that isn't "open the door".

The main GM. Really resilient and can put with a lot of bullshit.
Can and will improvise and GM a campaign until the end.
Has the tendency to leave it all up to the players to make things interesting and only plans one very obvious twist when making a campaign.
Will respect the player's freedom, even if that means the characters fuck off and all the campaign he planned is trashed.
Campaigns varies from dull to great depending on the players' inputs.

Last one is me, occasional GM but mostly a player. One of the three people willing to role play and thinking further than a dice roll.
As a GM I'm kind of a light-railroader, as in I prepare a LOT and decide how many main scenes we will have in a session from a given starting point.
Then I guess where the players can go from there and prepare those scenes, and so on.
It kinda robs them of their freedom to an extent (if they do something completely out of the blue or outside my predictions, I'll just come up with something to bring them back to one of my "paths") but it makes sure something always happens and the session don't become dull.
I also like to make my campaigns revolve around a gimmick so that people remember them well.

>Game
We just started fresh with a DnD-like system, the idea is to keep things light and easy to make, even with missing players.
>>
>>46325935
STORY TIME RIGHT NOW.
>>
Three incredible fucking incompetent retards trying to fight Fate itself.
>>
File: Wood Elf Wizard or Sorceror.jpg (115 KB, 736x1120) Image search: [Google]
Wood Elf Wizard or Sorceror.jpg
115 KB, 736x1120
>Group
A Wood Elf Necromancer who's a swamp priest dedicated to the psychopomps of a river gods, the boatmen La Croix, Samedi, and Kriminel.
A Dragonborn Paladin who wants to punch all undead into bonemeal
A Svirfneblin Wizard who's in it for the bitches
A Tiefling Rogue who's basically Innawoods Hellboy with Tits
A Human Bard who's the bastard daughter of a noble and wants to learn magic to make something of herself, because even in Fantasyland a degree in music is a Master's in Unemployment.
>>
>>46325973
play that scene with Rules of Nature playing. Shit syncs up perfectly
>>
File: 1392220948107.jpg (6 KB, 180x215) Image search: [Google]
1392220948107.jpg
6 KB, 180x215
>>46326046
>>46331293
Me too.
>>
Dresden Files - Set in Northern New Jersey

In a nutshell: 3 alcoholics and an Army Chaplin.

Furoina
A Mob princess/Emotional Vampire that feeds on Rage --From Brooklyn.
She has helped our party establish connections with helpful individuals when we get in over our head.

Bart
A Werebear/bar owner -- Came out to NJ from
Miniestoa for college. Got roped into local goings on and settled down.

Has torn through an entire hoard of jiangshi single handedly.
And once Offered a captured thug a beer and got him to tell him everything he knows.

Avery
Military sniper that found Jesus and now works with other vets with PTSD.
Has true faith and will burn evil on contact with it.
-One talked down an angry drunk troll.

John Dennis (or JD) - My character
Has no supernatural powers to speak of.
Former Car mechanic and drummer of a shitty punk band.

Self proclaimed vampire hunter.
Wanted by the feds and is considered a domestic terrorist.

Pragmatic. Paranoid. Extremely aggressive.

Once killed a vampire with a bike chain and nail bombed the shit out of a bunch of fae.
>>
>>46325911
The Group
>Guy 1: long time ttrpg player who's playing as a warforged artificer who only speaks in monosyllabic words. He's so meticulous about the game that asking him to perform one single action turns into a 15 minute long contemplation session on either why he should or shouldn't do it, or on how to do it best. He was once asked the DM if he could get the weather pattern for the area we were in before he tried to burn down a house.
>Guy 2: Another long time player who's rolling a githyanki swordmage. Pretty chill dude who knows how to play to really well but has a habit of trailing off to a 5 minute conversation if anything vaguely nerd cultured comes up.
>Guy 3: Good friend of Guy 2 first time playing DnD. Character is a shardmind psion who has some interesting back story that he actively works into his roleplaying. Also while in character he only talks to people psychically and is slowly convincing a few characters that they may be going insane.
>Guy 4: Another first timer playing an elf warlock who's really into the the role play and is generally awesome to play with. However he's a closet nerd and has bailed on game night when he couldn't think of an excuse to give his family for why he couldn't come to dinner.
>Guy 5: Our last first timer, playing a dwarf monk. He's almost a That Guy, acts without thinking, disregards whatever the party says, and thinks he's the leader of the group. But he does it in a way that's funny and actually works with his character.
>Guy 6: Me playing a Vrylocka Skald. trying to stay super up beat and act like a coach for the other players in game. But im starting to be worn down by the slow pace of the game and the monk constantly taking credit for everyone else's actions and generally refusing to be a team player.
>DM: Friend of mine for years. He's chill and pretty laid back, but he's coming to the same realization as me, our DnD group is slowly devolving into something neither of us like participating in anymore.
>>
>>46325911
>gm
Asshole
cunt
>player 1
mega cunt
>player 2
even bigger asshole
>player 3
sir not appearing in this film
>player 4
crossdressing asshole

>game
Shit blew up.
>>
>>46337201
The Game
>The DM has crafted a stupid detailed campaign, several continents all populated with unique people and kingdoms. We're playing as the newest editions to a guild of adventurers who go around doing anything we can to acquire finances, artifacts, or favors to help us combat a rival guild bent on possible world domination. The original concept came from Venture Bros. we just tried to make it a little more serious.
>>
>>46325911
DM- Me
Player 1- Old friend of mine
Player 2- My partner
Player 3- More recent friend of mine

Game- Currently playing ''trying to get everyone on a free day so we can actually fucking play'' but once we manage that we will be starting a game heavily focused on stopping an undead menace, similar to ME3 or DAO/DAI with some investigative elements and the potential to clear infested zones to weaken the main horde of enemies.
>>
>>46325911
Group:
>Stereotypical Assasin, always cloaked m stuff (Pssh, nothing personal... also did some pretty sick sneak rolls lately)
>Ex-Pirate now plundering the land for women and beverage (does a really good job at accent and behaviour, usual in for the ideas)
>7"1 mage who behaves like a hippie (mostly analysing and helping with buffs, chill dude desu)
>Midget mage with a jew attitude (in for the damage, also rips people of their loot 95% of the times loot was distributed)

Game:
High-Fantasy, some kind of medieval setting (The Dark Eye) with light rules for shits and giggles.
Blowing things up by default (based Jew-Mage being somehow a pyromaniac with a "I'M THE BEST" complex). Stealing stuff, breaking stuff, beating the living shit out of everyone who annoyed us. Recently fucked up with some minor demon who is probably going to wreck us next gameday.
>>
>>46337201
>>46337352
Have a one on one conversation with your dm about the group dynamics. Be frank and rational, theres no point to playing a game you aren't enjoying. If you two are on the same page talk to the problem players about what you dislike and consider booting them if they don't pull it together in a couple sessions.
>>
>>46325911

>A bunch of dorks trying to out snowflake each other and the two frat bros there to derail it.

College table top club is the shit mane, just pack enough beer.
>>
>>46325911
Shattered schedule, currently trying to get a play-by-post deal going so we can game again in some form.
>>
>>46325911
Medival deathclaws, so many medical deathclaws
>>
>>46339687
DAMMIT AUTOCORRECT
>>
File: mknuckles.jpg (60 KB, 560x351) Image search: [Google]
mknuckles.jpg
60 KB, 560x351
>aussy GM who writes well, has good characters
>minmaxin faggit dragonborn barbarian
>fighter who's only with the group because
>tiefling bard noble hired him for bodyguard duty
>edgelord 'paladin' in a pact with NOT SATAN
>fantasy fufillment Aasimar who tries to an sexual with barbarian, fighter and noble
I'm the fighter
>>
>>46325911
My group
2 girls and a Weeaboo

>Currant game
Vanilla D&D with gags lifted wholesale from Oglaf.

After two sessions I've learned this much about these people:

One of the girls is a text book "that guy" she plays a randumb elf wizard that stabs people for no reason and derails plotlines

The Weeaboo is chill, we shoot the shit about anime between games but his actual character is just a bog standard robin hood type.

The othe girl never even heard of Lord of the Rings, let alone D&D before she joined the game.
After our last night she said it was the most fun she ever had and then threatened to kill herself for reasons she swears are unrelated.

So far, I'm having a blast. seriously. I'm just so happy to have a group thats stable enough to show up once a week
>>
>Game
Exploring the new world for a trading company from our world's Not!Venice
>Group
Honor obsessed half-elf, captain of the ship
A former pirate
Big Boss
A walking shield
A walking smite machine (me)

So far we've been building a base to defend ourselves from savages, and hopefully learn more about devil-worshipping chronomancers.
>>
>>46325911

I'mma dragon! The rest are my unwilling half human servants. We discovered a plot to remake the world w/o magic and became low level demi-gods because i wanted to move out of my mother's basement.
>>
>>46339913
This sounds like the campaign I was running before half the players became unavailable. Like, strikingly similar...

Tips if your DM continues to be basically me:

Don't make deals with the Chronomancers.
Watch out for the Orc Chieftain.
You can befriend anyone, but you probably shouldn't befriend everyone.
>>
>Group
All relatively new players trying a new system, a few us including me have some experience with pathfinder
>GM, reasonable and also tired of our shit
>Dwarven Slav(also moral compass of group)
>Elven Hitler, dreams of genociding all goblins
>Generic Stoic White Noble Leader
>Greedy Halfling, may or may not be obsessed with collecting ears as well
>THE CHOSEN ONE, joined late
Ironically while the 4 of us(minus the Leader) tend to go bizarrely ham or stupid at times we all mesh together well but Dwarf and Leader have issues with Chosen one.

>Game
Following group drama and IRL plans on the hold at the moment, follows the plot of one of the PCs family members being kidnapped while travelling
>>
File: image.png (88 KB, 200x285) Image search: [Google]
image.png
88 KB, 200x285
My circle just started a new game, composed half of "us" and half of the DMs friends that we had never met prior. We just had our first session and we started at level 3.

>oh boy

>Game
DnD 5e in a homebrew setting. Emphasis on humans, non humans are subject races to a recent human invasion. Humans won for the most part because they had heavy horse, and there was no analogue to that for the non humans on this continent.

>Group
>wew lad

DM: Good pal, wargaming bud and we have a few other RPGs together. Puts in the effort to getting people to RP and thinks on his toes well

Guy #1: playing a goblin bard. Literally using the goblin race from the DMG, stats are shit. But wields a lance and magic like a boss, and generally just cause mischief. More on this later

Guy #2: Playing as a human noble that acts as a facilitator for the Goblin and the half Orc. Acts basically as their manager. Human Wizard. Good sport.

Guy #3: Loudmouth with a good heart. Playing as a half Orc. Is the "steed" for the goblin lancer. The goblin is like 2'11" and rides on a special saddle on his shoulders, basically like yoda. They're a gladiating duo who won their freedom.

>That's it for "us." Now we are onto "them"

Guy #4: Top tier. Like kekus Maximus. This guy was great, his RP was top notch, playing a human rogue. 10/10 would play with again, he was on point.

Guy #5: playing a cleric who is also an elf who is also a princess. Didn't say anything all game. Jury is out on this one. Played with a knife at the table and held it to player #6s throat.

>Guy #6: Wew lad. Also pulled a knife back on player #5. As we are going through our character backgrounds, he immediately descends into magical realm about raping and pillaging. But mostly the raping. The DM did not put a lid on it. Spends the session talking about rape, leaves the party to go to a brothel, asks if "dealing damage" would cost a premium. Tries to rape the elf player. wut.

>player #7: Didn't really do anything, No opinion yet
>>
>>46326039
I'm stealing this hard
>>
>>46340408
>Jury is out on this one.
>Played with a knife at the table and held it to player #6s throat.
>Played with a knife
>held it to player #6s throat
>Jury is out on this one.
>>
1. Autistic
2. Fun, with a dash of That Girl
>>
File: 1456192776235.jpg (42 KB, 593x895) Image search: [Google]
1456192776235.jpg
42 KB, 593x895
>>46325911

>current group

So-so. Several of the group members are flakey, and the most punctual one (other than me) is also That Guy. Our DM is good at coming up with stuff on the fly and can craft some pretty interesting stories/settings, but he doesn't stop, so that while the game starts out strong and goes well for a while, eventually it's way too esoteric. The last campaign had the main villain's special power being the ability to rework the actual mechanics of the game, as part of his plan to kill eldritch beings that appear to have been inserts of the players themselves, or perhaps a strange plan by this NPC to kill us, the players. The system was initially 4E, switched over to Pathfinder when that became unplayable (also known as Paragon Tier and beyond.)

>current game
>implying we ever actually manage to play

In all seriousness it involves a newly discovered continent and a bunch of highly empowered Drow attempting to free their imprisoned, insane spider god. Also it turns out the whole island is an intergalactic prison, housing such colorful characters as a Goblin capable of rewriting the source code of reality, a time manipulating gentleman thief, the pirate king who can steal planets, and Githyanki Hitler. The system is 5E.
>>
>>46325911
>Current Group
About fifty odd people who fluctuate in activity, interests, and playstyle.

>Current Game
Well... on the first mission we accidentally genocided an entire civilization, and we're currently evacuating the galaxy because we accidentally fed the corpse of God to an eldritch horror that spans multiple universes, which has rendered the previously predominant form of magic too unstable to use, accelerated the collapse of the already destabilizing fabric of reality, and caused countless deaths.
>>
>>46325911

Friends of various backgrounds. One of whom is That Guy.

Edge of the Empire. Absolute fucking chaos.
>>
>>46325911
who is this semen demon?
>>
>>46325911
Two competents, two incompetents and their pet retard take their sweet time clearing out an ancient super dungeon.
>>
>>46342431
Jesus, anon, is that what your GM is putting you through or are you putting them through that?
>>
Bunch of IT. maths and engineering students.

It started off as Shadowrun and now it's basically angry terrorism.
>>
>>46325911
I got a onelink answer to both.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_PMab-SGgY
>>
>DnD 5e
>(Me), a wood elf arcana cleric to a dark god of magic. LE, though kept on the downlow- for better or for worse, since it doesn't seem like I'll be getting a chance to enact any of my Lord's shadowed machinations any time soon
>LG totem warrior barbarian, the moral compass of the group
>CN "Kitsune" (looks like a furry kobold, with some disguise/deception racial features) arcane trickster rogue, typical "I do anything and everything for money, I sure do love money, money money money" character
>CG Tiefling Fighter, a self-professed manwhore who hits on any hot guys
>CN Half-Elf GOO chainlock, the "face" of the group who tends to get the party into more hot shit than not

Game's been all over the place, but generally it involves us visiting a new town for whatever vague reason, and generally ends with either:
>The warlock engaging in combat with an NPC that is either essential to the story or someone that no one else in the party really wants to deal with (aside from the rogue)
>the warlock attempting to be our "face" cause HE'S the one with the 20 charisma. Usually involves the player calling royalty "dude" or "dawg" and generally being as unconvincing as possible
>the warlock trying to convince the party that we really DO need to kill those two kids
>>
autistic

''I rub the poo into his face to revive him''
>>
>5e
> DM is antisocial and is really uncomfortable doing any kind of serious rp, so most of our sessions involve us goofing off unless someone miraculously grows a pair big enough to try acting. does good encounters tho, keeps the game moving, always brings snacks, and is one of my best friends.
>another one of my friends, playing an elf paladin. rarely gets to rp, but if he did he'd be trying for stereotypical pompous knightman. pretty good guy, even if he is french, also dm's the 2nd game
>guy i haven't known that long, good player, poor roleplayer, named his human cleric after a Dark Souls character (apparently as a joke but still)
>stage/voice actor who is surprisingly the worst of those who actually tries to rp, plays a human spellcaster, reads homestuck and tries to act as his favorite character from it i guess
>my very best bud in the whole wide world plays a deliberately annoying retard of a caster who fucks everything up because it's his fetish
>brown kid i just met plays a demon hunter from diablo
>i play a female halfling rogue

homebrew setting, we're trying to find a thing to bring to teenagers dad because the teenager hired us to do so like the precocious little scamp he is, so we fought some blink dogs and a displacer beast and now i have a pet dog
>>
>>46345668
i forgot to mention, buddy from a couple years back is playing as one of my old characters (human monk). picked it up pretty fast, not a retard so far. decent all around.
>5e again
> DM is frenchfriend from first post
>has a bad habit of punishing players for actions committed by others and instagibbing players who piss him off
>playing in Ravnica, freelancers working for Azorius/Boros trying to unravel a terrorist plot
>antisocial dm from ^ played a cripple that was shrekt in the last session as punishment for poor rp and diverting the railroad
>Dark Soulsman plays Boros human fighter, voices him as Joe from Family Guy (less grating than you'd think)
>stage actor played a human sorceror who was crushed under a collapsing ceiling, no save
>brown kid plays... human fighter i think, i dunno
>i play a male human rogue

it pretty fun
>>
File: dark eyes, dark soul.jpg (481 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
dark eyes, dark soul.jpg
481 KB, 600x800
>>46325911
Pathfinder adventure path: Curse of the Crimson Throne

Party has a pretty interesting dynamic going. Basically two sides, with a neutral 5th man.

On one side:

>Gunslinger cop, straight lawful good, man of the people, cool guy(the best role playing this fairly quiet guy has ever done)

>Smarmy, arrogant, racist minor aristocrat/doctor, a very well meaning chap but fucking naive(my character, having a great time)

on the other hand

>drunk, grumpy hobo watching out for a friend in these rough days

>calculating ratfolk thief that hates my character for constantly talking down to him(the player is a chill dude, doesn't RP much and the character is kind of a more dickish, vicious version of himself, but it's all good)

and the 5th a ranger, a girl who doesn't RP much and is playing a tiefling summoner. Kind of a space cadet, but a nice girl. she's dating ratfolk player

The party dynamic leads to cool interparty discussions and whatnot, everybody is staying at my swanky apartment at the moment while the city breaks down in rioting. We're working freelance for the police, myself and the officer willingly, the less lawful folk a bit less so.

Also, the GM
>nice guy. not amazing GM, but the AP is good, and he's a bro. mostly doesn't get into roles much, but he's getting better
>>
>>46325911
most of the party is currently lying dead.
dm ended the session so we could roll new chars
faggot barbarian who ran away is the only survivor
>>
>>46346559
I know this obviously isn't true of all barbarian players but I keep hearing about cowardly barbarian characters who always run away. It's hilarious.
>>
>an ever increasing pile of people who maintain the definition of a love/hate relationship with each other, starting with four of us going back 3 years

>Pokemon in 199X-200X Poketexas.
>>
>>46339687
>>46339713
So which one it actually was: medieval deathclaws or medical deathclaws?
>>
>>46342431
see >>46328569
>>
A semi homebrew 5e game based in a world that I created. Basically we and 130 NPCs got our settler-ship dropped onto a new continent and we had to fight wolves and then explore and find stuff, our latest session (third) involves our 3 halflings and 1 gnome killing 20 centaurs (10 black ones and 10 white aryan ones) while they were too busy RACEWARRING each other and didn't focus us until way too late.

I really like my group. It's 3 core people plus 1 new guy and 1 other guy who is probably going to play irregularly bouncing between other groups.

We have a girl (who plays a life cleric halfling) who dates one of the guys and she is quiet but part of the group and is really cool, her bf plays a dual wielding fighter Halfling and he is cool too, and another guy is playing a gnome necromancer and is also really cool and does a lot of the difficulty assessments and helps out with which direction I take things.

We met during summer school in january and I decided to become DM and so it's going really well. very laid back and we all take part in the finer parts of world building, description and naming.

Basically I make the calls and the setting and bring some form of cohesion?

I have yet to actually plan out anything more than one step or two into the future. First time DMing and haven't played for more than a couple of months.

FREEDOOOOM FROM ADVENTURE MODULES!

Oh yeah, my group tends to be silly and has killed a water spirit that was basically a level 5 death weapon ghost off the monster manual.
>>
>Game 1:
Playing 3.5 only somewhat recently moved to that from AD&D, but just preexisting modules because the only person willing to DM and able to make it often enough is too busy to make her own. So there's not really any in-depth role-playing beyond in-party dynamics because there's not that much of an opportunity to in prepublished modules. The group has some players who come regularly and then a few others who occasionally show up. I won't list the ones who don't here.

>Main group for Game 1:
Person 1: A (CG?) halfling thief-acrobat, the leader of the party and the one who does the most talking.

Person 2: Son to person 1, a (NG?) dwarf ranger. Good at fighting. Has an eagle animal companion.

Person 3: Elf wizard/ranger I think. Has cleave feat and good at damage dealing and occasional utility spells. Has a bird animal companion or familiar or something.

Person 4: Also son to Person 1, plays an elf wizard. Has a cat familiar I think.

Person 5: Human cleric of who knows what (healing and... Earth? domains) because honestly deity is kind of irrelevant if there's not much roleplaying. She might decide someday.

Person 6: Catfolk cleric of Bast (from Sandstorm), who, well, is somewhat autistic and is a furry (...probably in the non-sexual way but I haven't asked) but overall harmless.

And me, the son of the DM, a CN elf bard with too many prestige classes who despite having a 20 CHA doesn't really talk much because I don't talk much (but being a bard means I can make a decent bank outside of combat). Have two bird familiars.

Overall not a bad game, but it doesn't always hold my interest too well because it's usually dungeoncrawl. When I'm going to be around regularly I'm considering trying to DM something for them myself.
>>
>>46345668
>reads homestuck and tries to act as his favorite character from it i guess
How does he act?
>>
>>46347038
>Game 2:
Us of the second generation occasionally get together to play various things. Lately it's been GURPS Biotech. GM right now is Person 2 from last. His own future-y world, but not that far in the future.

>Group for Game 2:
Person 4 from last: Playing a gruff tanky fighty type, who likes cats and kittens.

Me: Playing a short-ish androgynous skillmonkey with four eyes. Party face, because having lots of skills includes fast talk. Apparently I'm not half-bad at improv if I really need to, surprisingly.

It's an entertaining campaign. We do work for the government or something. Our first mission ended up with us breaking into a military base and setting loose some genetically modified things. Second one we broke into a different military base and kidnapped someone important and then took off by stealing a private jet. Also saved some kitten/displacer beast things because they were kitten-shaped.
>>
Rookie here. only two RP's to date.
first still going on, on Yggdrasil.
team revolves around:
a berzerker,
a thief,
a merc female (me)
a wannabe healer female.
a warrior just joined us.

berzerker and warrior are beyond broken, the GM had to nerf them.

>First encounter with druids at the big ass festival the king sets up every decade out of wartime.
>wannabe healer witnesses human sacrifices, decides to NOT abide by the runes.
>just dumped his strongest trait potential because his character is supposedly an humanist raised by hunter.

>he has managed to hit me 5 times with C-fails and his bloody bow.
>gets semi-pissed because his character is turning into the useless sidekick.
>>
Group
A friend from college that's more like a brother to me

Another friend from college. He's pretty quiet but is great at picking up my hints.

nWoD campaign
Brother is Dm
Quiet guy is playing a forces mage mechanic who wants to be a rock star.

And I am playing a mind/space mage journalist who is a fencing enthusiast.

Our campaign's first and best villain was the bus we rode to work.
>>
>>46325911
> Current group

Me - who last time played Pathfinder some 16 years ago - and that was the first and last time i played any tabletop.

My wife - who loves board games, never played anything like this, but i sense she plays this one third just to indulge me

My friend - who playes multiple campaigns for the last 20 years (D&D and Pathfinder) who i tought was a great roleplayer, turns out he knows how to PLAY but not how to ROLE

GM's GF - who started playing just to indulge her BF, and after 4 sessions started reading everything she can get her hands on about paladins, roleplaying and tabletop games, constantly improving her game and knowledge of the game

GM - a guy who i met on a Halloween party, we became friends in a half and hour, i dressed as The Scarecrow, he as Crow People from Mad Max Fury Road. He is a good GM who goes a great lenghts to teach us how to play, the whole system and has a great patience which we test every goddamn session.

> Current game

Pathfinder rules with custom maps and gods. We are chassing a gnol who has something very valiuble in a small chest for at least 4 sessions.
>>
>>46346914
Medival. As in deathclaws with magick as a norm for even the lamest of lame. On the other hand we basically have a steampunk riptide now. Don't ask how this happens our Gm is utterly insane. He once did an intire sub quest with a bunch of montey Python references and nothing else.
>>
>>46347809
Sounds like pretty fun game.
>>
File: Wizard.jpg (83 KB, 415x502) Image search: [Google]
Wizard.jpg
83 KB, 415x502
Game: DnD 4ed, and yep i'm downed
Team: m8's from college - mage, rogue, warrior, priest and hunter. They r downed 2.
>>
Game: Pathfinder; Status bi-weekly (though I have purposely missed the last 4 sessions) A boring monster of the week sorta game where most of the players have power gamed (mostly because the GM wants it to be that way) Its suppose to be one of those adventure paths but too many random encounters and overly powered up enemies ruin the actual adventure. I am going to get my character purposely killed so I can drop out of the game. (I am playing a Kitsune sorcerer and i'll admit that I have a ludicrous one stat wonder myself (26 Charisma), but I am bored of it and well to be honest gaming in general.)

Party: A Dwarven Paladin, some sort of Druid/gunslinger combo thing...with custom race (from the ARG don't ask), A Gnome Rogue, and me the Kitsune Sorcerer. While the Paladin and Rogue work well together for the most part other then IC fights (which is expected and fun at times, there is the other player a notorious power gamer that tries to create god like characters by using every obscure rule he can find to do so. His character hangs back and sorta picks at the enemy trying to avoid getting injured and waiting for his chance to become the groups savior (he does this ALL the time in every game we play). Its driving me nuts. I am suppose to be the ranged blaster type but being the lowest member in the party mostly because of my absenteeism (caused by lack of interest) but so far its not working out well for me. So I am going to get myself killed to drop out of the game, go out in a blaze of glory bu more likely to a missed save because of my lack of hit points, in either case I am fine with it, once it happens I am am done.

Disgruntled Gamer.
>>
Game: DnD 5e, first time DMing, built a decent world (in my opinion) that has a lot of racial and geopolitical problems. On top of that, Vecna and Lolth are conspiring to return to the Material Plane and take over, and are using the Drow to facilitate them. Part of their plan is to corrupt the Raven Queen, and use her powers to control death to make a gigantic undead army.

Basically, so far, the climax is going to be centered around the capital of the Dwarven empire; a three-tiered city that rings around a large mountain. The Orc state to the north, the Elves to the south, and the Humans to the east all hate them, and will be launching a three pronged attack, and then boom. Undead army coming to ravage.

Players: A tiefling Monk (our main source of constant damage), a human Fighter (melee specced, is our defacto tank), an half-orc Fighter (our ranger of sorts), our Gnome wizard (the uncharismatic translator for the group, who can do some damage), and a brand new half-elf Warlock (just came in last night, is the only one with a Charisma over 12). Bunch of internet pals I've known for years.
>>
>The Group
A Canadian, an Argentinian, and three Americans futz around with Super Robots.

>The Game
A mechanic, a dog, an edgelord, Odin, and a Shadowrunner try to be time cops with Super Robots.
>>
>>46325911
>current group
Two glass canons, a moral compass paladin, a max-min melee barbarian, and a cleric with a death wish. We also have a pet cobolt.

>current game
Fun in combat, but drags on outside of combat. DM is good at characters and bad at scenarios, so even though we face a lot of dead ends and deux-ex-machinas, we have a lot of fun interacting with characters and seeing each others' backstories weaved into the main arc.
>>
>>46347050
like a faggot

but I know what you're really asking anon
he showed me a picture of a grey dude with 3d glasses and what i think were horns, says his character is bipolar
>>
>>46325911
Wont start first sesh until Saturday, but...

>TWO BROTHERS
>Barb/Rogue and Fighter/Battle master
>Monster Hunting in the Himalayas
>Barb is an established hunter brimming with raw talent, used to working alone
>Fighter is untested younger brother out to prove his years of training more than make up for lack of experience outside the arena
>it's just called Two Brothers...
>>
>>46352000
DM is roommate/life long best bud. Party mate is newer good bud. Gun be gud.
>>
>>46346559

No witnesses, no problems.
>>
Roll 20 group
Player 1
Maxed out combat psycho that can out damage the rest of the party put together easily. Very self focused. Has super op weapons the dm gave him. Questionable understanding of the rules. Has the highest saves, hp, ac, damage, and attacks out of everyone.
Player 2 very poorly built caster, has an op familiar the gm gave him and controls. High strung.
Player 3 high damage sniper throws around alot of dice. Quiet.
Player 4 One punch man, litteraly goes by Saitama and drops things in one to two hits. Still falls behind p1 in damage.
Gm new, and railroady, overly focused on some aspects of the game, and doesn't have much concept of balance.
The game
Insane.
>>
>>46346559

THEY EXPECT ONE OF US IN THE WRECKAGE BROTHER
>>
>>46325911
>Current group

A give no fucks troll who does shit to make things exciting
A rather apathetic murderhobo who does it right
A memelord who is surprisingly competent
An Animu paladin who wants to be a good guy but has a temper
A paranoid chucklefuck who shadowruns everything but stays calm about it
A fairly normal dude who is casual and friendly with the group and is pretty okay overall.

> Current game

Godlike beings sent on a mission by stronger godlike beings to collect artifacts while trying to be stopped by other godlike beings, with everything that gets within the general vicinity of this conflict getting fucked over in some way.

It's it's own special brand of chaos.
>>
>Current group

4 Stoners who take things seriously enough for it to be fun, but as time passes and beer gets chugged down and weed gets smoked things can get a bit out of hand and alignments become blurred.

>Current game

Escaped slaves try to amass a fortune so they can get revenge on their captors and the people who kept them imprisoned and drugged on lotus for years in order to force them to fight in a gladiator arena.
>>
>>46347841
Ya it is fun if you know the refences but if you don't it's pretty infuriating
>>
>>46325911
bunch of chaotic neutrals searching to kick the ass of 7 (or maybe 8) demons. Most of the party has former story with them or beef with them. When the demons are not there we are making enemies with people that don't agree with us.
>>
>Current group
Damien, a Lawful Evil Warlock (old friend)
Pumpernickel, a Bold Leader In His Own Mind (friends roommate)
Heskall Brundt, a Deranged Doorknob-Man (friends other roommate)
Beardo, the Party's Rock and Dedicated Support Druid (my roommate)
Caelynn, a Patient and Powerful Cliché Elf (roommates gf)
Blackie, a Drow Carnie on the Run (my gf)
Jim, a Beleaguered GM (me)

>The Game
5e. What was supposed to be a campy, classic D&D romp has turned into medical drama as every single time the party enters a dungeon, they all do their own thing resulting in at least 2/6 needing to make death saving throws. Last time, someone opened a door without checking and got half the party mowed down by an owlbear, while the other half was already doing a hostage negotiation.
>>
Ad Eva game, with /tg/ people, so some of you in this thread might be part of this game, I don't know

The cast:

A blonde, possibly bisexual, chick with enormous tits who is also secretly a pop star. She has been brainwashed into adopting this Eva Pilot/Pop Star persona and forgetting her identity and past. Poster Child and our party's tank, so she's the tsundere Squad leader, despite being a ditz and a pacifist against human targets.

A normie who lived a perfectly normal life growing up on the moon base, before signing up as a pilot, the straight man for the team. Little does he know he is actually a genetically near-perfect clone, a manufactured and possible angel hybrid, created in a forbidden ritual to reincarnate a legendary hero: his entire past life was a lie. AT field support manufactured.

An autistic shut-in qt girl gamer, from Korea, who plays Starcraft, which apparently still exists in the post-apocalyptic world. It's all she ever talks about. Nerd, Ranged fighter.

A cowardly manlet from South America, literally named Simón. And yes, he uses a drill as his weapon. He has extremely high spiral power synch ratio. Has a huge crush on the blonde, and is shaping up to be the Shinji of this plotline with extra NTR for good measure. Is also a good cook. Impact Baby, AT field wizard/drill maniac.

Enormous manly iron-willed mercenary/mountain man who kills monsters with a huge Eva-scale sword. Doesn't trust other people, is a /k/ autist who builds booby traps and smuggles weapons and liquor everywhere he goes. Is extremely cynical and solves most problems with violence. He's basically Guts from Berserk except with constant meme references to Kamina, JoJo, Bane and John Cena. Derelict melee fighter. My character.

We've basically gotten caught up in a massive world war where horrors from three separate ancient mythologies are awakening and causing mayhem, and leading armies of dinosaurs as their mooks. It's been great so far.
>>
>>46357241
Incredible.
>>
>>46325911
>current group
Picking one. Been playing together for...nearing four years now. Originally formed up to play Exalted.

>current game
Exalted, after a lot of other stuff in between. Playing a West game focused mostly on intrigue, politicking, and mercantile derring-do. Group is primarily non-combat, seeking to subvert and conquer through skulduggery, politicking, or technological superiority.
>>
>>46328569
>a Russian model
ah, so a prostitute
>>
>>46325911
A bunch of autists roleplaying as sluts.

Everytime...
>>
>>46325911
>One decent roleplayer surrounded by three autists.

>Getting them started on Death House
Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.