[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New to MtG here. Assuming I pay the one, tap the BiaJ and it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: Brain in a Jar.png (172 KB, 265x370) Image search: [Google]
Brain in a Jar.png
172 KB, 265x370
New to MtG here.

Assuming I pay the one, tap the BiaJ and it has the appropriate number of counters on it, will this let me play sorceries during my opponent's turn?
>>
>>46318593
Yes.
>>
>>46318593
No, it still requires casting.
>>
>>46318593
Yes you can
>>
Yes, an activated ability may be used any time you could play an instant.
>>
>>46318593
Yes, it allows you to cast a sorcery spell during your opponents turn.

The ability says you can cast a sorcery, so you can cast a sorcery. Card text always overrides the rules.

Note that it does NOT allow you to cast spells with specific timing restrictions in their game text. A spell that says "cast only during combat" for instance can only be cast during combat, even if you activate Brain in a Jar with the right number of counters out of combat.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.