[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Twilight Struggle is terrible. If the USSR successfully coups
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: Based Goldwater.gif (34 KB, 256x377) Image search: [Google]
Based Goldwater.gif
34 KB, 256x377
Twilight Struggle is terrible. If the USSR successfully coups Iran in the first turn, the US is practically locked out of the Middle East and western Asia for the rest of the game unless they want to pay a prohibitively high price for parity which will then set them back in Africa and the Americas.

The entire game is practically decided on one dice roll in the first turn of play.
>>
>>46315924
(you)
>>
So who really likes playing the USSR? I know I do.
>>
>>46316583
I'm a dirty commie myself so I have a hard time playing as dirty capitalist pig side.
>>
>>46315924
Are you the same guy who made a similar thread the other day?
>>
...but in your guts you know he's nuts.

Sorry, had to say it.
>>
>>46316718
You mad that Bernie lost because of all the blacks and Mexicans that your side imported specifically to win elections?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.