[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MTG Pauper General: Removal Everywhere Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 55
File: Counterspell+%5B6ED%5D.jpg (29 KB, 223x310) Image search: [Google]
Counterspell+%5B6ED%5D.jpg
29 KB, 223x310
>MTGO Pauper Guide
https://www.cardhoarder.com/mtgo-beginner-guide

>What are some top tier decks I can get on MTGO/Paper?
http://www.mtggoldfish.com/metagame/pauper

>Which rules should I follow?
If you don't already have some homebrew version with friends, follow the MTGO card pool and banlist (and please spread this to your friends that start playing with you). Currently the only place Pauper is officially supported by Wizards is online, and they have a card pool and banlist, therefore that is the format we should be using offline on paper as well, since decks and cards can transfer to games between each other with no confusion.

>What deck should I use?
Ask in the thread!

>Is MTGO worth it?
If you have no local paper competition, but want to play a vast amount of Pauper, it can't be beat, even if it is a clunky GUI, you learn quickly.

Some good decks for newbies include but are not limited to:
>Burn
>Elves
>Goblins
>Stompy
>Slivers
>Affinity
>Mono U control
>UB Teachings
>>
OP fucked up the formatting edition. My bad.
>>
Do we have somewhere we can archive the shitbrews? They're my favourite part of this perpetually dying thread.
>>
File: LWM.gif (186 KB, 298x242) Image search: [Google]
LWM.gif
186 KB, 298x242
>See price of Chainer's Edict
>Just print a proxy and glue it to a land
>Shills faces when I do
>>
>>46316103
If people name them I can put them in an open Google doc or something
>>
File: images-88.jpg (26 KB, 321x459) Image search: [Google]
images-88.jpg
26 KB, 321x459
>>46316494
You sure showed them.
>>
>>46316565
Haha yeah, inflate prices and I rebel haha I stuck it too them.
>>
>50 to 140 dollars a deck
>cheap

I guess card games aren't for me.
>>
>>46317413
It's generally $15-40, with most decks in the $15-25 range.

The outlier decks are only expensive because of a few cards
>Burn ~ Chain Lightning
>MBC ~ Chainer's Edict and Oubliette
>Tron ~ Chromatic Star and Ancient Stirrings
>>
>>46317580
Stompy is 50 bucks, basically any tier 1 deck is 50 to 100
>>
>>46317413
Pauper USED to be based around card prices but it was too hard to maintain lists.

It was kind of neat though. Your deck had to be like $5 or less.
>>
>>46318150
That sounds awesome, to bad the American market is filled with assholes who fuck up prices every day.

Maybe some friends and I could do a 5 dollar deck challenge.
>>
File: Mono Black Kill Yourself.png (393 KB, 1404x938) Image search: [Google]
Mono Black Kill Yourself.png
393 KB, 1404x938
>>46316103
Agreed, here's a fresh shitbrew, hot of the presses.

Plagued Rusalka is way better than she looks on paper in this deck
>>
>>46318255
Yeah, we used to use http://magiccards.info/ for the pricing of cards, since it shows the Low price, Medium price, and High price that a card goes for on average, and we'd use the medium price, for a non-foil.

Basic lands didn't count toward the cost of your deck, since most places online still sell land for 10 to 15 cents a piece, which would end up costing almost $2.50, or half the price of your deck.

If you want to use nonbasics lands though, you gotta pay.
>>
>>46318335
I love retarded formats. My favorite is Elder Peasant Highlander, where your general is any Uncommon creature and the rest of your deck has to be common.
>>
File: images (17).jpg (17 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
images (17).jpg
17 KB, 384x384
>>46318329
I like it! Been looking to make cry of contrition work for a while.
>>
>>46318116
Paper stompy is $40, which is between $15-40.
>basically any tier 1 deck is 50 to 100
Friendly reminder that paper is cheaper than online.
>>
>>46317580
>>MBC ~ Chainer's Edict and Oubliette
>tfw europeon so it's cheap
hahahaha maericans are owned by semites.

>>46318150
That's another format senpai. Also it's hell because of 'merican scalpers (and 'mericans letting them get away with it, americans have zero sense of what money is worth).
>>
>>46319263
MBC, Burn, Delver, and Tron would disagree with you. Look up stuff so you don't sound so fucking stupid.
>>
>>46319275
>Paper Pauper
Have fun playing with 2 people forever. I'll be playing all kinds of players and participating in tournaments.

>People don't realize Pauper is an online only format
>>
File: download (1).jpg (16 KB, 240x160) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
16 KB, 240x160
>>46319926
>people don't realise making loads of pauper decks and loaning them to others is a great way to have fun
>>
File: Timbermaw Larva_ZEN.jpg (31 KB, 223x310) Image search: [Google]
Timbermaw Larva_ZEN.jpg
31 KB, 223x310
Mono green midrange builder from the other thread. Just found this guy. Seems like a great way to eat a kill spell. Not very strong but a bit cute.
>>
File: 1459142774160.jpg (12 KB, 350x396) Image search: [Google]
1459142774160.jpg
12 KB, 350x396
I have decided to play Nivix Cyclops/Kyln Fiend. How fucked am I?
>>
>>46320718
Dump the Cyclops for delver of secrets. Just delver and kiln. Then: apostles blessing, mutagenic growth, distortion strike, gitaxian probe, artful dodge, assault strobe, bolts, preordain bla bla. Should be pretty consistent turn 3 wins.
>>
>>46321072
Yeah, but then I'd be playing delver and that's kind of boring
>>
i just bought blue delver and it feels good to stomp. probably going to drop the tix for hydroblast and maybe daze this friday. is daze even necessary?
>>
>>46321236
Most versions currently don't even run daze now, so probably not.
>>
>>46318329
So you just sac it all for Carrion Feeder, is that it?
>>
>>46321072
>>46320718
Run all 3. Delver, fiend, cyclops, with geist in the sb. Deck has major problems with one threat hands.

Question for the thread, favourite things to discard? Looking at making grixis control, mana feels dodgy though.
>>
>>46318255
>American market
>I don't know who to blame so I'll blame the easy target
>>
>>46322655
Calm down shlomo, he didn't even mention you.
>>
>>46315669
Elves is an actual deck? How would it even win?
>>
>>46323416
>How would it even win?
Usually with Lys Alana Huntmaster or Timberwatch elf.
>Elves is an actual deck?
Yes. It's built pretty much exactly like you would imagine.
The only surprising part is Sylvan Ranger -> singleton Island -> playset of Distant Melody
>>
>>46315669
Hey guys, I wanna get into this, and play tron (Because I played it in modern)
And I need suggestions, I know rug is popular, but is there anything else that's good?
>>
>>46323583
>I know rug is popular,
Yes.
>but is there anything else that's good?
No, but knock yourself out.
http://tappedout.net/users/fruuty/deck-folders/
>>
>>46323646
Thank you, I like meme decks
>>
>>46321151
Thank wizards and "Lol beaters cannot be op!"

>Ban Cloud killing the only last combo deck (and citing this as a fucking reason wtf?)
>Delver still has an oppressive grip over the format
>>
>>46318116
I bought mbc, delver, stompy and kitty for 200 bucks. So it averages out at 50 pretty much?
>>
Never played pauper before- how fast do people win? I thought since it was only commons it would be a slower format but apparently it is as fast as others?

I was gonna go for a kinda life drain strat, corrupt/drain life/consume spirit/gray merchant etc. but that takes a few turns. doable or stupid idea?
>>
>>46318329
I feel like that deck could use some bloodthrone vampires to increase your sac outlet count. Maybe also some removal or means of getting through blockers? There arent any blood artists in the format, so that saccing really needs to end up going into the red zone.
>>
>>46324142
That sounds a lot like mbc. A lifedrain focused mbc variant would be more than doable, just make sure you've got enough removal to go the distance.

Kiln fiend and mono red can kill as fast as other formats if they get the nuts, affinity can go fast too, though through a combination of taplands, strong removal and comparatively worse threats, our slow decks are considerably slower.
>>
File: b8.png (121 KB, 553x585) Image search: [Google]
b8.png
121 KB, 553x585
>>46324108
>I spent $200 on 4 decks, over half of that was one deck.
>The other 3 decks had a high average cost, right?
>>
>>46324142
>I thought since it was only commons it would be a slower format but apparently it is as fast as others?
It's neutered Vintage, not neutered Standard.
>how fast do people win?
Really depends on the deck; for instance, Teachings has limited card draw but runs a serious risk of decking itself.
But I'd say Pauper games (frequently) end or have a clear winner somewhere between turns 3 and 5?

>gray merchant
One of the main decks in the format is a Black devotion Control deck.
>>
>>46324867
>It's neutered Vintage, not neutered Standard.
More like neutered legacy, not even close to vintage's bullshit.
>>
>>46325022 I'll agree with that.
I was speaking of the cardpool, but that's a more thought out description.
>>
>>46325049
You don't have (some) cards in the first sets since mtgo rarity, like high tide and merchant scroll for combo/control and hymn for black decks.

Paper banlist pauper is not a format, don't bring it up..
>>
File: High Tide.jpg (133 KB, 498x537) Image search: [Google]
High Tide.jpg
133 KB, 498x537
>>>46325074 Paper banlist pauper is not a format, don't bring it up..
>>
>>46325081
I swear to go d pekka, I'm going to your home and breaking your and your dog's legs.
>>
>>46325083
Pekka's dog will fuck you up
>>
Next thread, pekka's dog edition?

Shitbrewer aussie with another pile of garbage. Timezones a shit.

4 baleful eidolon
4 grim guardian
3 humbler of mortals
2 lucent liminid
4 oblivion ring

4 journey to nowhere
4 utopia sprawl
1 whip silk
4 abundant growth
4 nylea's presence
4 kruphix's insight
2 Gurmag Angler
4 terramorphic expanse
4 evolving wilds
8 forest
2 plains
2 swamp

Other contenders
faith's fetters
hobble
crystallization
>>
>tfw contemplating mtgo
is there a free trial somewhere?
>>
>>46326311
your best bet is just looking at gameplay videos or MTGO tutorials
>>
I'm gonna shitbrew Mono color decks of each color for 5 dollars a deck that can compete against each other.

This should be easy.
>>
>>46327223
>5 dollars
Don't be a jew.
>MBC
Sans obliette is cheap
>Udelver
Sans daze (daze is shit anyways), is also cheap.
>Goblins
Is cheap and red
>MonoG stompy/Infect
Is kinda cheap and works well
>White tokens/Weenie?
I'm unsure on this one tho.
>>
>>46327607
Sans battle screech is pretty cheap. Deck is fine and fun.
>>
>>46326311
mtgo is great. I don't understand the hate. The software comes with a free trial with shitty decks.
>>
>>46327607
You could do Cyborg for white too.
http://www.mtggoldfish.com/archetype/pauper-cyborg#online
>>
File: damn.png (702 KB, 1066x370) Image search: [Google]
damn.png
702 KB, 1066x370
So I will ask a little changed question from previous thread - are there any decent uncommons in SOI for pauper EDH?
>>
Do I need probe in Infect? I was thinking about building it as I have all the creatures and pump, but probe's like 5 tix a pop and I really don't want to spend 20tix on 4 common sorceries. Also, how viable is BUG infect?
>>
>>46329249
Probes used for the free cantripping and to check if they have removal. I think you'd be a lot less consistent if you didn't run it.

However infect seems to be heading for a more midrange build from what I've played against.

Do you want bgu infect for duress?
Try it out on cockatrice
>>
>>46329249
>>46329801
The loss of Invigorate kinda hurt it.
>>
>>46328158
There are also tons of bots that give away free cards (crap, but free!).
>>
File: this guy.jpg (105 KB, 600x419) Image search: [Google]
this guy.jpg
105 KB, 600x419
>>46328852
Pic related, for sure.
>>
File: and maybe this guy.jpg (88 KB, 530x370) Image search: [Google]
and maybe this guy.jpg
88 KB, 530x370
>>46328852
And maybe this guy?
>>
>>46329885
Tell me more.
>>
>>46327607
Fuck you. I'm not spending 30 bucks a deck for each color for people that may or may not want to play. Every local store laughs in my fucking g face when I ask if they have any of the newbie starter kits. I'm keeping this as cheap as possible, I love the game, but the secondary market can suck my dick.
>>
>>46330598
If you Google you'll find a lot of bots that give away free cards, you just open a trade window and it offers you everything and you take your pick. Some limot cards per day or week, but there are some that don't.
>>
>>46330859
Just black and white proxy with a bunch of lands. Fuck wizards and the market.
>>
>>46330964
>don't even spend money on ink
>>
>>46331021
If you want to king jew just use a pen and a piece of paper.

>>46330859
senpai, if you have -any- collection you should have 90% of the cards already.

Make two decks at the start (I recommend mbc+delver) and try to fish people in.
>>
>>46328158
>pls don't hard cast myr superion we don't know how to fix our own game k thnx
>>
Thoughts on freed from the real? With the transmute package the deck is very consistent.
>>
>>46331167
Here's what I'm running at the moment.
The redundancy gives it good consistency,
but it's generally /just/ consistent enough that
any amount of disruption will completely screw it over.

4 Freed From the Real
1 Pyromatics
2 Valakut Invoker
2 Axebane Guardian
4 Voyaging Satyr
4 Lifespark Spellbomb
4 Fertile Ground
4 Overgrown Battlement
3 Tinder Wall
3 Vines of Vastwood
3 Muddle the Mixture
3 Drift of Phantasms
2 Mulldrifter
3 Crop Rotation
3 Halimar Depths
2 Island
8 Forest
1 Simic Growth Chamber
4 Izzet Boilerworks
>>
>>46318413
I have always wanted to build around this goober for Pauper EDH but there aren't really any flicker effects in Temur
>>
>>46328177
That seems really cool. Alternatively I think Boros Kitty actually can make for a fine "white" deck in the sense that it gets that color into your little collection of decks.
>>
>>46331067
Make sure you stole the pen and paper
>>
>>46331143
Does it crash the program or something? I still don't know why Wizards can't into digital anything.
>>
>>46328158
With all the money they ask to make a deck there, they could at least upgrade the UI from early 90s to the 2000s.
>>
>>46333623
No, you can cast it without using mana generated from creatures.
>>
>>332413365
They updated it 3 years ago
The main page is still kinda shit, but at least in game is not all that green shit
>>
What's the best way to get a shitload of Commons? Ebay seems sketch as hell. Should I just remember the cards from the top decks and hit up every Commons box in my local stores? I'd live to buy in bulk but I'm sure they cherry pick.
>>
I find it funny that that pauper decks now cost the same as old standard decks, standard decks now priced as modern, modern with legacy, and legacy now as much as a new car.

What a time to play magic!

>>46336162
hit up common bins or CK/SCG/TCGplayer
>>
>>46337805
Yeah. Secondary market Jews. It's disgusting.
>>
>>46336162
Sometimes they don't check, last week I got a spanish Reflector Mage for 20 cents because he was on a draft refusal box. Best bargain ever.
>>
>>46338204
Alright I'll hit the shops this Friday. They are all Standard obsessed.
>>
>>46333802
Hearthstone is free and beautiful. Meanwhile MTGO looks like some mid 90s Win95 application and its costs 10 bucks. It's pathetic but par for the course for Wizards. Always shit tier garbage.
>>
>>46336162
Every FLGS in my area has "dig through" bins of commons.
So if you didn't know they kept most of their commons cataloged you might never find out.
They have bins upon bins of organized good condition commons in the back.

Your FLGSs might be like that too.
Be sure to ask.
>>
>>46323416
My friend, Elves has god hands that are nearly unbeatable. Birchlore Rangers and Quirion Ranger are very fast.
>>
File: Lonesome George.png (2 MB, 1770x850) Image search: [Google]
Lonesome George.png
2 MB, 1770x850
I've been playing Hearthstone for the past couple of months, but this was my preferred Pauper deck.

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/lonesome-george/
>>
>>46341075
Birchlore Rangers + Lys Alana Huntmaster + Distant Melody is also pretty ridiculous.
And that's before Quiirion Rangers and redundant Lys Alana Huntmasters are accounted for.
>>
>>46341210
Goldern Urn is almost always worse than Pristine Talisman.
And while Lonely Sandbar is a good card you really shouldn't run 4, just run less land.

This deck looks a lot like Teachings, how does it perform by comparison?
>>
>>46338204
Doesn't your flgs use the honour system?
>>
>>46341641
Oh god you are a complete doofus. I can see you are an idiot britbong by your spelling. No one in America would go up and say "excuse me this card is much more than you have it for sale, I'll buy it for the higher price".

Moron.
>>
>>46341366
>Goldern Urn is almost always worse than Pristine Talisman.
That has not been my experience at all. The two cards are very different. One is a sustained source of lifegain, and the other is a one-time boost. This deck has a very fast curve and doesn't value the mana ramping that much. The Urn is to work as a colorless "fog effect" of sorts, to give the deck a little speed to make up for all its card draw, tapped lands, and Deprives. My average Golden Urn is probably about 8 life. It's pretty good for a format with a lot of burn and tempo decks. I frequently gain 15+ life off of it.

>And while Lonely Sandbar is a good card you really shouldn't run 4, just run less land.
I think you are underestimating the impact of the karoo lands and the 4 Deprives in a grindy deck like this. Every Deprive I cast cycles. I am playing Remote Isle, a much worse Sandbar in this deck, because Sandbar is so good that I want five. This is also why I am playing Golden Urn over a second Talisman, because of the tapped lands. I am shooting for a balance of tempo cards and value cards.

>This deck looks a lot like Teachings, how does it perform by comparison?

My deck does better against fast decks, especially U/B Delver and Affinity, but worse against slow decks. The ability to string teachings to each other is stronger in the lategame than my card draw synergy, but my deck has a faster curve and more efficient answers. My deck is probably just as good against other U/R control decks though, because a Calcite Snapper on the board is very hard to deal with if you don't have Electrickery. Also the red sideboard cards offer a lot more than the black ones give Teachings, particularly Pyroblast and Gorilla Shaman. Also, Teachings is much better against hexproof, of course.

Keep in mind that the Daze is an important card to the deck and it's not worth it if you need to substitute something else. Because you practically have 10 counterspells, having Daze to win a counter war is huge.
>>
>>46341869
Aussie m8. They're selling commons for that price, not uncommons and rares mistakenly in that pile. But each to their own, I'd rather support my flgs and keep a clear conscience.
>>
Do Conspiracy rarities count on Pauper? I just realized Dream Fracture was uncommon on Eventide, online Conspiracy (if there was one) followed the paper rarities?

>>46342470
I handed the guy the cards and he looked through them so else he didn't knew Mage was going for more than 20cents or he stood by his word that all cards on the bin were 20cents each.
>>
>>46342332
>One is a sustained source of lifegain, and the other is a one-time boost.
Both Golden Urn and Pristine Talisman are +1 life per turn.
But Golden Urn stops giving life at some point and Pristine Talisman is also a mana source.
>the karoo lands
All 2 of them.
>the 4 Deprives
Which (almost) seems excessive.
>I am shooting for a balance of tempo cards and value cards.
Talismans let you run less land and provide more life overall.
>tempo cards and value cards
Golden Urn is neither of these.
>My deck does better against fast decks,
>but worse against slow decks.
>running Daze
I can see that.
>because a Calcite Snapper on the board is very hard to deal with if you don't have Electrickery
A creature with 2 toughness and literally any instant speed removal.
Or any removal that doesn't interact with toughness.
>Also the red sideboard cards
See that's the weird thing.
Your deck's speed mostly comes from your blue mainboard choices.
Your red mainboard is super lackluster.
>particularly Pyroblast and Gorilla Shaman
These are very good cards.
I'm surprised you aren't mainboarding atleast 1-2 Pyroblast, 1 Red Elelmtal Blast and 1x Gorilla Shaman.
>having Daze to win a counter war is huge.
Not as huge as having strong removal.
Or a strong win condition.

>>46342527
>Do Conspiracy rarities count on Pauper?
Conspiracy was never released in MTGO, so they aren't allowed in MTGO.
Do whatever the hell you want on paper. (see >>46325074)
>>
>>46343477
>A creature with 2 toughness and literally any instant speed removal.
>Or any removal that doesn't interact with toughness.
>shroud
I can't into reading comprehension it seems.
Still not hard to deal with though.
>>
>>46343477
>A creature with 2 toughness and literally any instant speed removal.
>Or any removal that doesn't interact with toughness.
Are you a fucking retard? The card has shroud. I'm saying it's hard for the opponent to deal with if they don't have Electrickery. Are you capable of reading? I was talking about the U/R Control matchup.

Golden Urn is a tempo card. It delay's your opponent's clock. That is as tempo as it gets. Even if you disagree, my point is it helps the deck curve out faster more than a second 3-drop talisman in a deck that doesn't play any 4+ mana cards

>All 2 of them
They bring the total to 6 land bounce effects. That is a substantial number to synergize with my 5 cycling lands.

>Implying Lightning Bolt and co. are super lackluster in a Stompy/Delver format

>Talismans let you run less land and provide more life overall.
No, they don't. The deck only has 21 land, 5 of them are only there to bounce and cycle, and another is a quicksand. That leaves 15 land that stick around. The deck is already incredibly land-light. If you tried playing the deck you would see that you don't keep a lot of lands on the battlefield.
>>
>>46343512
How is a 1/4 shroud not hard to deal with in the U/R Control matchup that I was talking about?
>>
>>46316494
How much are chainer's edicts? I just found 6-7 of them in my box of old cards.
>>
>>46343722
Just a sec while I Google that for you
>>
>>46343703
>and another is a quicksand
I'd completely forgotten about that.
I had been planning to lambast you for not running Desert instead.
>>
File: b8.png (68 KB, 622x626) Image search: [Google]
b8.png
68 KB, 622x626
>>46343722
>>
I'm looking at my collection on MTGO. I haven't signed in in a pretty long time.

I might be able to throw together a land fall or a mongrel madness deck.

How fucked would I be playing one of these decks?
>>
File: chainer's edict.jpg (124 KB, 1189x669) Image search: [Google]
chainer's edict.jpg
124 KB, 1189x669
>>46344018
Actually not, for once. I sleeved them once I saw they were worth something. I kind of found a goldmine, actually.
>>
>>46342470
You're a dumbass.
>>
>>46344048
Quite fucked. What would the mongrel madness look like?
>>
>>46342527
My bad- I assumed there was signage saying all commons 20c and you were pulling a shifty. But if the shop guy looked through and ok'd it when it's clearly an uncommon, then good find.
>>
>>46344757
Shit.

I have Rootwalas, Merfolk Looters, Mongrels, Arrogant Wurms, and Werebears for creatures.

Spell wise I have pretty standard U draw then discard sorcery and draw instants with flashback.

Maybe I'll watch a few games to see what's hot in pauper right now. Last time I played pauper Cranial Plating was still legal in the format.
>>
//Artifact (10)
4 Bonesplitter
1 Flayer Husk
4 Springleaf Drum
1 Sylvok Lifestaff

//Artifact Creature (12)
4 Court Homunculus
2 Ornithopter
2 Phyrexian Walker
4 Vault Skirge

//Creature (16)
4 Ardent Recruit
4 Auriok Sunchaser
4 Glint Hawk
4 Trinket Mage

//Sorcery (4)
4 Thoughtcast

//Land (18)
4 Ancient Den
4 Tranquil Cove
1 Island
5 Plains
4 Seat of the Synod

Inspired by the above link, made this take on UW Cyborg. Feedback would be awesome, especially if anyone's played cyborg. Game plan is to gum up the ground and swing through in the air.

Thoughts so far
-Tooth of CG seemed kind of minimal, though free is a great price to pay for things. I haven't played with it though, and might be underselling it.

-0 mana creatures enable a lot of things but really aren't great on their own.

-Porcelain legionnaire, frogmite and myr enforcer are great cards, would it be worth cutting anything in the list for them?
>>
>>46345066
Phone ate my reply, ugh. Rootwalla and wurm are good, the others are playable. You could work towards a GB tortured existence deck (google) or if you're keen on UG then more looters/spellshapers (thought courier, looter il-kor, waterfront bouncer, Greenseeker) and madness/flashback cards (obsessive search, nagging thoughts, think twice, deep analysis, gnaw to the bone) could serve you well. Green graveyard goodstuff could round it out (hooting Mandrills, golgari brownscale, satyr wayfinder, commune with the gods) depending on how you'd like to play it.
>>
>>46345247
Looks pretty >viable.
>>
>>46345247
>try this
>lose vs some blitz deck (lolnosb)
>he goes nuclear and ignores me
Wtf? Cockatrice is now MWS?
>>
>>46344179
Goldfish says theyre worth $8 each, but the price is still settling

If you're based in europe then they aren't worth more than 3 euro each.
>>
>>46343703
Have you considered like a singleton Halimar Depths? If you switched the Preordains for Ponder or found some room for a couple Ponders that could be a little fun. I'm not sure though. I would also personally run one or two fewer deprives/logic knot for plain old Essence Scatter or something but I think I get what you've got going.
>>
>>46347266
you get fuckers everywhere

>just spectated a match on mtgo.
>Tron vs Acid Trip
>t2, the Acid Trip guy drops a spreading seas on Urza's Mine
>tron player: "LD?"
>t3, Heliod's Pilgrim for Spreading Seas
>tron player: loser
then he leaves the game
>>
>>46345247
Thoughcast seems like a really solid splash.
>>
>>46348088
>expecting any less from tron babies
>>
>>46348098
It is.
>>
>>46345527
Thanks for the tips, anon.

After watching some games I saw one guy playing mongrel. He lost but it was inspiring.

I'm going to work on a couple builds and do some more research and play testing.
>>
>>46348827
I'd be keen to see what builds you come up with if you want to post them here.
>>
File: Rats the gathering.png (355 KB, 1267x719) Image search: [Google]
Rats the gathering.png
355 KB, 1267x719
>>46315669
Posting the king of all tribals
>>
Is Pauper a format ever damned by the sins of MtG's past?
>>
>>46349237
Storm is serving life in prison
>>
>>46349246
But dredge got away.
>>
>>46349264
I've been looking into tarting a pauer league and from the meta stuff on MTG goldfish I'm not seeing a dredge deck.
>>
>>46349278
Tortured existence.
>>
>>46349278
Probably because the closest to that is B/G tortured existence, and it's not really that good (but fun!).
>>
>>46349246
Storm did nothing wrong in Pauper.*
>>
>>46349322
It does actually. Might build that alongside izzet blitz and acid trip.
>>
>>46350059
Wasnt storm just prejailed because it MIGHT fuck up the meta?
>>
>>46350510
No, no.
It's wotc in charge of banning.
>Ban 1 damage storm because not everyone can deal with it
>Ok
>Also warrens, green canno-
>It can
>We'll think about it ;)
>>
>>46315669
Hmm, Pauper Affinity?
What's the decklist?
>>
>>46350510
WotC always bans winconditions for viable Pauper combo decks.
WotC banned Storm for being a viable combo deck, not for being broken.

A good example is the Temporal Fissure ban.
That deck used 8post and Cloud of Faeries to fuel a big storm into a one sided boardwipe.
To make the deck less dominant they banned Cloudpost.
They also simultaneously banned Temporal Fissure. Just in case, right?

>>46350538
Also of note, the reason for Grapeshot's ban is no longer relevant.
And Cloud of Faeries got banned to kill a barely viable combo deck (Esper Familiars).

>>46350625
see >>46323646
>>
>>46330541
Call me a retard but it would be pretty hard to catch a turn without any spell casted ;_;
>>
>>46350709
Esper familiars clogged 19% of the meta with some players having 80% win rate. The only reason it didn't do even better was because it took tons of time to combo off.
>>
>>46319926

People play pauper IRL... although it's not my thing and I don't understand what the allure is.
>>
>>46350836
Proof of it?
None.
>>
>>46350934
I mean, what's the difference between it and online? It is the same game.

Are all pauper people just tourney try hards trying to win like, 3 dollars of fake money?
>>
File: Sleeves 003 (Large).jpg (666 KB, 2304x1728) Image search: [Google]
Sleeves 003 (Large).jpg
666 KB, 2304x1728
paper pauper keeps the powerlevels semi-consistent.

I feel bad playing Legacy stuff in casual, but pauper kind of evens the playing field.
>>
Guess who just got 4 whole pooper decks in the mail!

You shitters really lured me in on this one. Just in time for the SOI prerelease too.

>Delver
>MBC
>Jesai Kitty
>Stompy
>>
>>46350995
This is annoying as fuck.
CARD POOL FOR PAUPER IS MTGO CARD POOL. BANLIST FOR PAUPER IS MTGO PAUPER BANLIST.

I refuse to play with any idiot who uses homebrew rules.
>>
>>46350995
>De rosa anon uses paper pauper banlist
FUCK YOU DE ROSA!
I THOUGHT YOU WHERE COOL.
>>
>>46350836
>Esper familiars clogged 19% of the meta
What? It was tier 1 but it was around 5-10 % of the meta when it got banned, not 19.
>>46350709
>Cloud of Faeries got banned to kill a barely viable combo deck (Esper Familiars).
That is bullshit though, that deck was definitely tier 1, just not clearly tier 0.
>>
Gonna hit up local stores but none of them will tell me how much their Commons areand none will sell in bulk.

Where can I find unpicked over bulk Commons online?
>>
Anyone playing the MTG pauper leagues? I have pretty much all cards to build tron (regular RUG big boy or UR), or can finish up buying UB teachings, got about 60 tix, you guys think it is worth my time/lucrative or should I just go play some sealed prerelease leagues when the time comes?

Meta report or any report in general of your runs would be appreciated.
>>
File: feat224b_sad_jace.jpg (50 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
feat224b_sad_jace.jpg
50 KB, 620x400
>Ask local shop about Commons
"I usually just throw them out but you're welcome to whatever, I'll keep em in a sack for ya"
>mfw he's probably thrown away thousands in Commons
>>
>>46331961
This card has amazing art but sadly it's nothing more than that. There are definitely better token makers - Vitu-Ghazi Guildmage or Trostani's Summoner. Yeah, I know they are not GUR but still.

Anyway, I would really like to see playable Pauper EDH deck around your card - I would like to play with Joraga Auxiliary or Flayer Drone as commander but they are useless as fuck so I know your pain
>>
This shop said 200 Commons for 5 bucks... Good deal or no?
>>
>>46352372
>200 lightning bolts for 5$
I would take it
>>
>>46352503
Yeah I'll go Friday and see what's up!
>>
>>46351122
Enjoy that shit homie! Get some people hyped up.
>>
>>46352661
Buying piles of cards feels great
>>
>>46352503
He also said they run Pauper tournaments . I'm so down.
>>
>>46352099
Yeah I have the feeling a lot of shops and professional sellers do that. They buy collections and throw away everything they can't sell.
>>
File: Sleeves 001 (Large).jpg (362 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Sleeves 001 (Large).jpg
362 KB, 1024x768
>>46351222
>were

Fixed.

Also the banlist issue has never came up - I suppose I tend to use the online one, since I run Chainers but no Hymns or Sinkholes.
>>
>>46354670
As it should be.
>>
File: Cliffhaven_Vampire_f.jpg (32 KB, 200x285) Image search: [Google]
Cliffhaven_Vampire_f.jpg
32 KB, 200x285
Show me your favourite pauper commander /tg/
>>
>>46351188
Doesn't the MTGO banlist shuffle shit around, though, because some shit was printed as Common even though it never saw the light of day as Common in the real world?
>>
>>46356236
No. It doesn't "shuffle around". The banlist is steady. Cards on MTGO released at common are common on paper. This goes along with ANY CARD MADE AT COMMON. The card pool is also more reasonable.

Stop being stupid. Follow the ONLY SANCTIONED PAUPER RULES INFORCED BY WIZARDS. THANKS.
>>
>>46356632
>Cards on MTGO released at common are common on paper.
Chainer's Edict was printed at Uncommon and was never printed as Common, so MTGO does change shit.
>>
File: images (20).jpg (13 KB, 223x311) Image search: [Google]
images (20).jpg
13 KB, 223x311
>>46355649
Oh man. Can't pick just one. First love here though.
>>
>>46343986
>I had been planning to lambast you for not running a card that isn't MTGO Pauper legal
Why did I even try to argue with you?
>>
File: download (3).jpg (11 KB, 178x248) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
11 KB, 178x248
Bear's companion is fine too. Not the most consistent, but every so often you get to combo off with archeomancer and ghostly flicker.

I play 5c auras with this guy.
>>
File: file.png (234 KB, 312x445) Image search: [Google]
file.png
234 KB, 312x445
>>46358822
Suck a cokc
>>
File: images (21).jpg (18 KB, 231x319) Image search: [Google]
images (21).jpg
18 KB, 231x319
If anon who loves carrion feeder ever plays pEDH, he should try this guy. Value is through the roof.

Other decks I play
- Auriok salvagers grind-a-thon
- Gelectrode control. It and spellheart chimera are mostly interchangeable as generals, same as guttersnipe and young pyromancer.
- baleful strix control
- Crypt rats MBC

I keep starting to build Ponyback Brigade, full of sac effects and flicker, but have never found it compelling enough to keep going. I can already do ashnod's altar fireballs in the thrinax deck.
>>
File: 305.jpg (53 KB, 312x445) Image search: [Google]
305.jpg
53 KB, 312x445
>>46359307
Would you mind pointing me in the direction of some paper Vintage Masters packs because I sure wouldn't mind picking up a few.
>>
>>46359412
>4 creatures to sac
He's great, but I can't get into pauper edh!
>>
File: images (22).jpg (23 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
images (22).jpg
23 KB, 384x384
I can't decide which version of madness to build once SoI hits, and I'm running dangerously low on fresh deck ideas.

Show me what you got, /tg/ Bad decks welcome so long as the idea is cool.
>>
>>46359665
B/G or the classic U/G seem like the best versions.
>>
>want to get into the format
>realize I have 80% of stompy just lying around in a cardboard box
>make it, except for the nettle sentinels which were a bitch to find
>Oh cool my LGS has pauper
>realize i used to play Nivix Cyclops in standard, and already had git probe - so I already have 60% of Izzet blitz - so I make that
>Already play Modern Affinity
You see where this is going. I've already completed 2 decks and haven't played a single game in the format. Somebody please stop me.
>>
>>46362626
Also just to contriboot - and to create some discussion - what do you think about the G-Stompy list i've put together? I'm not too confident on the quantities of cards - and I'm cosidering dropping the Rootwalla+Mongrel synergy for safeguard elites + howl of the hungerpack. Like I said in other post, I haven't played a single game in this format yet, so a little optimization before my first LGS match would be appreciated.
>>
File: efwefwefwef.jpg (28 KB, 223x310) Image search: [Google]
efwefwefwef.jpg
28 KB, 223x310
>>46362992
God damn it I always forget to link deck lists on /tg/.
>>
>>46362992

>howl of the hungerpack

kek
>>
>>46363015
Link where?
>>
>>46352099
As a card shop owner myself, commons are a big goddamn pain. My business partner only buys collections based on Rares and a bulk rate on C/UC.

They are an enormous pain in the ass to sort and box when the average seller (new players to decade old vets) treat their own commons like trash and throw them in bulk bins.

That said, we sort and keep them. Better we have them on hand than ordering five cent commons for folks. Plus those gems make it worth it (Cultivate, Ponder, etc.)
>>
Mono black control is very cheap without oubliettes and chainer's edicts. Make 4 and go share them, best way to start a community.

>>46362626
>>
>>46363210
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/27-02-16-pauper-stompy/
I swear I'm drunk and not just retarded.
>>
>>46315669
UW tron and Tortured Existence reporting in
>>
>>46363920
That's ok anon. Pauper general is a place for friends. Except when disputes over using a non-mtgo banlist arise.

I think the 4 madness cards don't really gel with anything else in your list and would swap them for more of anything else. Maybe another axe and 3 ledgewalkers?
>>
>>46364103
Anything spicy in your TE list?
>>
>>46364235
Nah. Its bog-standard.
>>
File: fefefved.jpg (29 KB, 223x310) Image search: [Google]
fefefved.jpg
29 KB, 223x310
>>46364306
anon why would you run bog in a graveyard list
>>
>>>46364198 4 madness cards
That drunken retard had 2 madness cards to go with his 2 Wild Mongrels.
But I agree that they should either commit or cut.

>>>46363920 17 forests
Cut 4 for Tree of Tales.
Just in case your opponent has artifact hate.
Or you want that fabulous nombo off of Quirion Ranger.
But in all seriousness, if you're curving out at 2 you could stand to cut 1-3 lands.

Also, switch your SB Prey Upon for an extra Epic Confrontation.
It's way better.

>>46364475
In case your opponent has graveyard shenanigans.
>target player
>>
File: 1444303263504.png (27 KB, 527x409) Image search: [Google]
1444303263504.png
27 KB, 527x409
>>46364475
For the mirror.
>>
>>46364534
I see my pun fell flat.
>>
>>46364103
My nigga, what's your Tortured Existence list? I'm considering splashing R or W.
>>
>>46364618
I don't see the pun.
>>
File: Expunge_US.jpg (65 KB, 312x445) Image search: [Google]
Expunge_US.jpg
65 KB, 312x445
>>46364687
Not him, but bog standard, bojuka bog?
>>
>>46364648
What does W bring to the table? Icatian Crier?
>>
>>46364771
That's wordplay, but neither >>46364306 nor >>46364475 made a pun.

>>46364804
Kor Skyfisher (and Glint Hawk) for kitty.
And tokens for tokens.
That's pretty much it.
You grab stuff like Journey to Nowhere while you're in White,
but that's just so that you don't have to grab yet another color.

If you find anything else please let me know.
>>
>>46364804
Not much, only Qasali Pridemage, Lone Missionary and Auramancer.
>>
>>46364961
I meant more what does white do in a TE list. I guess you could run auramancer, charm peddler or divine witness, but none of them feel worth going to 3 colours.
>>
>>46363015
>I was to cheap to order rancors in the old border
I already have them in modern, and they dont just cost cents. Shame, because the common-rancor looks so so cool.
>>
>>46364994
Green can already do 2/3 of that though, lifegain (centaur safeguard, gnaw to the bone) and artifact/chant destruction (caustic caterpillar)

Still, trying new things is good. Maybe I'm overestimating how much 3c hurts consistency.
>>
>>46359412
Carrion feeder guy here. That really looks like one hell of a beating. Always thought that guy was rare! But I guess its 3 colors?
>>
>>46362626
Bby I just spontaneously ordered 4 decks, itll be great when you can just bring a whole formats meta to fuck around with over a beer with some friends.
>>
>>46363169
>hungerpack
Someone maybe needs a snickers
>>
File: Ichor Slick.jpg (134 KB, 480x680) Image search: [Google]
Ichor Slick.jpg
134 KB, 480x680
>>>46364771 expunge
Almost always worse than pic related in pauper.

>>46365171
>auramancer~Overcosted an unhelpful
>charm peddler~Not even worth sideboarding against red decks, competely useless everywhere else
>devout(?) witness~Lackluster compared too Qasali Pridemage
Icatian Crier into madness and Carrion Feeder looks pretty nice.
(Also chump blocks for days)

>Maybe I'm overestimating how much 3c hurts consistency.
Going hand over fist with refuges and karoos might hurt you, but light splashing with fecthes is very manageable.
>>
Are there any good reanimator, tron, or card stealing decks in pauper? New player here, i have burn but prefer to play the two above in other formats.
>>
What's your sb tech of choice against the fast decks? Green midrangefag here, realizing my game vs izzet blitz is god-awful. Considering fog and/or fog frog.
>>
>>46365432
Tron is solid, reanimator is viable, the mtg goldfish link in the OP will have typical lists for both. By card stealing do you mean taking control of their creatures?
>>
>>46365939
>Considering fog and/or fog frog.
Decent choices, fog after they drop their hand will completely screw them over.
Also consider combat tricks for your blockers and fight effects.
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 223x310) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 223x310
What is the best fog card?
>>
File: Respite_CNS.jpg (73 KB, 312x445) Image search: [Google]
Respite_CNS.jpg
73 KB, 312x445
>>46366063
Possibly that one. I really like the fog frogs though.
>>
>>46365432
Assuming you were talking about that style of card stealing deck, a RB Aristocrats deck could work. Because I'll run with nearly any idea I'm building one now.
>>
>>46366063
Moment's Peace, obviously.
Tangle and Clinging Mists are close seconds though.
>>46365939
In green midrange Terrifying Presence might be a nice choice?
And maybe Haze Frog, though it's way overcosted.
>>
>>46366217

Rough as guts Aristocrats list

4 carrion feeder
4 viscera seer
2 bloodthrone vampire
2 butcher ghoul
2 sultai emissary
4 crack the earth
4 Kjeldoran dead
2 gurmag angler
4 act of treason
4 traitorous blood
4 lightning bolt
2 Traitorous instinct
22 land

Is 10 threaten effects enough?
>>
>>46328852
The previous set had the uncommon two colored lords. I am mostly happy about the additional common werewolves and vampires. I was never able to put together a decent Immerwolf or Stormkirk Captain deck.
>>
>>46366421
That seems like a LOT of sac outlets
>>
>>46368908
Good point. Maybe cut the bloodthrones for another ghoul and emissary to adjust the balance?
>>
>>46366421
>no Hissing Iguanar
>no Myr Servitor, the best sac victim
Get more adventurous
>>
>>46369666
Hissing iguana. I did not know that card existed. Thanks bro. Not sure about servitor without more card draw or a way to search for it though.
>>
>>46369875
In BR there's no way to search for it that I know of, but Altar's Reap is p good for card draw. Instead of the undying dudes I use Zuberas and Servitor on my list.
>>
>>46318413

WHAT THE FUCK THAT SOUNDS AWESOME
>>
>>46369919
It is. So long as your playgroup isn't too WAAC it's a lot of fun.
>>
>>46359169
>Bear's companion is fine too
Any idea how to run she properly? Most decks I have found were like "okay, so I have 3 colours general and that's all" - no synergy or combos at all
>>
>>46365939
Brownscale or fumespitter in tortured existence. Most aggro decks can't deal with the slow value from recurring these over and over.
>>
>>46369602
Its a combo deck so I would sort it into:
-sac outlets
-stuff that dies for value

You want to draw at least one of those sac outlets, but then you also want to have enough stuff to feed it.

Maybe look up some standard / modern aristocrat lists for some directions on the numbers?

I dont really know the specifics, but maybe 3-4 saccables for every sac outlet?

The idea of threatening and saccing for value is pretty cute, really hope you can get that part to work.
>>
>>46370396
I put in as much redundancy to get the flicker combo as possible, merchant scroll, transmute creatures etc. Filled out the rest of the deck with blue draw spells, green ramp and fatties, and some big old fireballs to round it out. I think I put in a bunch of defenders and the freed from the real combos too.
>>
>Pauper thread
>Over 200 posts

Didn't you guys get the memo about Pauper being dead meta dead scene dead format?
>>
>>46371553
It's more alive than legacy apparently.
>>
>>46371653
We got it on life support
>>
Honest question.
Why ban Delver?
Why keep Delver in?
(Arguments for an against, no stupid "o did u player touch ur wee-wee" idiotic posts please.
>>
>>46373439
>Why ban Delver?
Delver on itself is the best creature in pauper, is way above the power curve and allows an extremely fast and evasive beatdown for U decks (or U splashing decks), while CoE was banned because "blue broken" and "familiar broken"(this is a lie, it was not), delver ban would've oriented blue decks towards a more late-game and less aggro-based gameplay, or make their tempo-plays slower instead of a 7 turn clock (or a 4 turn clock with a skull/ninja/2 faeries).
>Why keep Delver in?
Delver is very played but not that oppressive(think of memedern eldrazi or vintage shops), most of the field being rogue decks that fly under everyone's radar thanks to the broken nature of certain spells.
>>
>>46373439
>Why ban Delver?
It's overpowered and format warping.
>Why keep Delver in?
It's not format warping the the point of degeneracy.

But this is one of the worst conversations we never let die.
Let's not try to rehash this discussion. That never works.
>>
File: cry.gif (992 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
cry.gif
992 KB, 500x376
>>46315669
>want to play pauper irl
>forced to actually brew because some staples are $10+
>>
>>46373732
>Being an americhubby
>>
>>46373732
Post on your local Facebook group that you are starting out and need a pool of Commons. Usually people just flat out give you then, some shops will save them for you, and some will sell thousands of cards for pennies each.
>>
>>46373814
I got cards I just need the $20 dollar commons
>>
>>46373920
Which one is that?
Oubliette?
>>
>>46373920

Get a job? or start sucking dick on the corner.

Its 20 fucking dollars bro.
>>
>>46373920
Dont be a faggot. Just replace it. Other than rancors, none of the super expensive cards are mandatory inbthe decks that play them.
>>
>>46373984
A pop yeah so youre looking at 40 dollars or more, so it easily stacks up for a lot for just a silly magic deck.
I still bought that shit though
>>
>>46373920
20 buck Commons? The fuck are you looking at? Unless you are TRYING to make the most expensive Pauper deck that's completely untrue. You don't name the Commons which makes believe you are lying out of your ass.
>>
File: you must be new.png (177 KB, 958x362) Image search: [Google]
you must be new.png
177 KB, 958x362
>>46374348
One of the main decks in the format runs several of pic related.
It's not /essential/ for the deck to work, but it works very well.
>>
>>46374412
>that price spike

Star of David games are out in force these day.
>>
>>46374503
>highest price 49.00
>lowest price 1.68
>>
File: pauperBurn.png (419 KB, 1189x750) Image search: [Google]
pauperBurn.png
419 KB, 1189x750
Ahhh pauper, the only format where a strictly worse bolt costs 15x as much and burn is the most expensive deck
>>
>>46374412
>Oubliette
>Needed
>Ever
You're a fucktard.
>>
>>46374523
Yeah he's just being a fucking idiot. Ignore him.
>>
>>46374412
>labels pic "must be new".
>picture he posts proves him to be a retard

A+ post
>>
>>46374707
Lol none of the top decks of MBC even run that fucking card.
>>
>>46374768
every list I look at has at least two main board
>>
>>46349139
thats not vampire aristocrats
>>
>>46374813
>every MTGO deck I see has them

Don't be a moron. I mean it's your choice, be one if you want. You buy Monster brand power cords don't you.
>>
>>46374891
interesting
>>
File: PauperMerchantControl 001.jpg (817 KB, 2304x1728) Image search: [Google]
PauperMerchantControl 001.jpg
817 KB, 2304x1728
>2016
>not owning Oubliettes

Shameful.
>>
>>46374945
Oubliette looks good in paper (2 devotion) however:
It's mostly a thing you run because you really want that devotion, it's pretty shit of a kill effect in black (it's basically a much worse journey to nowhere, which is also a worse victim of the night/disfigure/doomblade/edict effect in pauper). IMHO it's not worth it to run a shitty 3 cost spell AND leave you open to also get it removed and look like an idiot.
>>
File: PauperMadness 008.jpg (806 KB, 2304x1728) Image search: [Google]
PauperMadness 008.jpg
806 KB, 2304x1728
this is madness!
>>
>>46376386
I dont know if its good but I like it!
>>
>>46376386
Good job playing the correct Islands
>>
>>46375741
To be fair I think it can be relevant to have exiling removal, especially post sideboards. If you feel like you need that effect, theres always unmake.
>>
File: FourzeItalian 001 (Large).jpg (46 KB, 576x768) Image search: [Google]
FourzeItalian 001 (Large).jpg
46 KB, 576x768
>>46376557
Hopefully we'll find out tomorrow when I get a chance to play it.
>>
Is ramosian rally just impossible to find online? I'm playing Soul Sisters/tokens and I don't think there is a good replacement for it on mtgo (which is where I need to play pauper most of the time, sadly)
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 55

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.