[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a regiment of dishonored Astartes that are forced to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: SPACE MARINE GAME CUT CONTENT.jpg (135 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
SPACE MARINE GAME CUT CONTENT.jpg
135 KB, 1024x576
Is there a regiment of dishonored Astartes that are forced to serve in the imperial guard?
>>
>>46304764
Why would there be?

There is the Deathwatch for that.
>>
>>46304764
Astartes in flak armor. Man that would be funny.

Here's your lasgun space marine.
>>
What if the chaos gods existed before Age of Sigmar
>>
>>46304764
Your homebrew ideas suck.

Kill yourself.
>>
>>46304764
what if the skaven survived AoS and are going to make a comeback in 40k
>>
File: wh4k studyin'.jpg (24 KB, 309x253) Image search: [Google]
wh4k studyin'.jpg
24 KB, 309x253
>>46304764
Right off the bat OP you made a small erroneous assumption:
>dishonored Astartes
They don't exist.

Astartes are either:
1) Alive and Loyal
2) Dreadnaughts and Loyal
3) Dead and Loyal

Anything else would make them Heretics and Traitors, those are not Astartes, and they must be purged.
>>
>>46304764
His name was Bragg.
>>
I swear I have seen this thread before. As in a few years ago.
>>
真面目に戦わないからだろ
>>
>>46305642
this.
they are either doing it right, branded heretics or dead. no inbetween... except they get jammed into dreadnaughts.
>>
>>46304764
No. Should an Astartes Chapter/Company be suspected of having goofed but not too badly, they are sent on a Penitent Crusade to atone. If they goof too badly, it's purging time.

Individuals that goof are punished by their chapters directly. (Again, the exact nature of the punishment will vary.)
>>
>>46305642
>>46305732

What about penitent crusades?
>>
>>46305819
Yes. Loyal or Dead.
>>
I recall reading that they were mixed in the early days of the Great Crusade. Space Marines served as commanders of IG groups (don't remember if it was at the regimental level or what). Obviously, problems arise when the leaders are transhuman beings who can go weeks without sleeping and don't need to hide for shelter and all that. They just work at a different pace from the rest of humanity, and that makes trouble in the trenches.
>>
File: commisar.png (84 KB, 409x189) Image search: [Google]
commisar.png
84 KB, 409x189
>>46304764
>Putting the Space Marines under the command of anything but another Space Marine
>>
>>46304764

isn't that what the Ogrin all are?
>>
>>46306848
No.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.