[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EDH/Commander General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 47
"You retards forgot to make a new thread again" edition

>RESOURCES

http://www.mtgcommander.net
>Official Site: Contains deck building rules and the current ban list.

http://www.tappedout.net
>Deck List Site: You can search for decks that other people have made. Authors often have comments that explain their deck’s strategy and card choices.

http://www.mtgsalvation.com/forums/the-game/commander-edh
>Another resource for commander discussion; they have an entire forum dedicated to discussing decks. People often make primers, which go into detail about how they built and play their deck.

http://www.edhrec.com/
>Statistically see what everyone else puts in their commander decks based on what is posted to the internet.

http://manabasecrafter.com/

>Find out what lands you can add to your deck, sorted by category, based on a chosen Commander’s color identity.

CARD SEARCHING

http://gatherer.com
>Official search site. Current for all sets but has a terrible UI.

http://www.magiccards.info
>Unofficial, but has GOAT search interface.
>>
File: MTG Commanders.png (2 MB, 1325x1271) Image search: [Google]
MTG Commanders.png
2 MB, 1325x1271
I was just in the process of making one, anyways post commanders
>R8
>H8
And lets add some questions while we're at it:
>Favorite commander in SOI?
>Favorite commander?
>Most competitive commander seen?
>Why do you play edh over other formats?
>>
>>46300615
I really wish Godo wasn't so expensive for a 3/3
>>
>>46300677
>3/3 plus any equip in your deck into play
friend
>>
>>46300093

Have you actually used the Dragonshield Mattes? They are by far superior to KMC. The original Dragonshields get shitty after a few years like you said, hell they get shitty after a few months. I have a set of Mattes from release that are still perfect, and my other 5 sets are still just as good.
>>
>>46300692
I know, his effect is bananas, but he can eat any removal on first cast and he's very expensive to get back out

I do love him though. Stack him up with gear and extra combat and go to town, he's my favorite deck even if he's not my best
>>
File: Blue is for faggots.png (547 KB, 766x708) Image search: [Google]
Blue is for faggots.png
547 KB, 766x708
Thinking of getting Kazuul, Tyrant of the Cliffs for my Iroas deck, and both Grave Betrayal and Mikaeus the Unhallowed for Meren.
>>
>>46300701
Nah I haven't to be honest, I have a buddy who bought some and he really likes them, Next deck i build I might buy some
but seeing how i have 13+ edh decks and want to cut down on some that might be awhile
>>
EDH Samurai? Yes? NO?
>>
Any suggestions for a Shattergang Bros lands deck? The new meme frog is so gravy.
I was thinking;
>valakut + vesuva and scapeshift combo
>every land that's an artifact/creature or makes them (including the obligatory investigate land they'll probably make)
>dark depths + stage/hexmage
>ormendahl land
>every extra land card including mina and denn and asuza
>meren because why not + any other recursion
>meme frog and dredge for years, along with every cycle land and drownyard temple
>all the other shattergang staples
What do guys think?
>>
>>46300743

I know that feeling. I tried to narrow my shit down, and it didn't work.

Regardless, I have my top like 5 decks in Mattes.
>>
>>46300813
No. There isn't a 2-color samurai that you could use as a general, and they're not that great as a tribe anyway
>>
>>46300732
That's true. I think he really shines in the 99 or as a commander in spirit (tutors something then the rest of the deck does the real shit).
>>
>>46300860
How about using them in a red/white combat/soldier deck?

I know they suck but god dammit I wanna find a way to make use of them....
>>
>>46300736
get kazuul, also grav betrayal would be sweet, idk about mikaeus, i know he would be good but how many ETB effects do you have?
>>46300813
as sweet of an idea that is, not enough samurai to make "samurai tribal", you could make a samurai as your leader, but that would be the best thing i could suggest
>>46300847
i know i could cut down on my decks and combine them into better ones, its just a matter of which decks and into what, i could make decks for other formats but edh master race but that pauper though
>>
>>46300918
>how many ETB effects do you have?
Like 90% of my creatures have ETB or Sacrifice effects.
>>
>>46300995
then yea throw it in, as long as the majority is ETB effects, then you'll be good, are there any cards like marchesa in black/green? her second effect atleast
>>
>>46301070
Not that I know of.
Sepulchral Primordial is a lot of fun though.

Once used him to resurrect a Kiki Jiki and a Prophet of Kruphix.
Every turn Prophet untapped Kiki, who copied Primordial to steal another creature from every opponent's graveyard.
>>
>>46301134
jesus christ how horrifying....
>>
File: risefromthetides.jpg (43 KB, 265x370) Image search: [Google]
risefromthetides.jpg
43 KB, 265x370
Anyone see potential in this card? I can Traumatize myself for an instant army, then rebound/retrieve it.

>tfw sold Snapcaster
>>
>>46301240
or better yet, hear me out... be a R/U spell slingin poindexter
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 480x360
Hey everybody, I'm trying to find some good resources to help me build Chaos EDH with Jhoira as my commander.
Anyone here have any good decklists or immediate suggestions for what should go in?
>>
>>46301240
I need that for my mizzix

extra wincons that are not x-spells are nice
>>
I've been writing out a few ideas for Gitrog. My main concern is, my meta is very anti-grave. I know many are thinking of using his synergy with Dredge, but would there be enough usable discard outlets like Zombie Invasion or Worm Harvest to completely forgo Dredge when building the deck?
>>
>>46301240
Eh, I'd rather just hold onto it in a Mizzix deck.
It basically reads as "pay U for a shitload of zombies"

>Traumatize myself
Jesus Fuck man, you want to burn off half of your deck just for some 2/2's?
>>
File: tumblr_noobnf6uWJ1t2qn8zo6_1280.png (608 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_noobnf6uWJ1t2qn8zo6_1280.png
608 KB, 800x800
>>46300676
>And lets add some questions while we're at it:
>>Favorite commander in SOI?
>>Favorite commander?
>>Most competitive commander seen?
>>Why do you play edh over other formats?
Fuckoffwiththatshit.jpg
>>
>>46301622
>>Traumatize myself
>Jesus Fuck man, you want to burn off half of your deck just for some 2/2's?
Not him but I did that for empty the pits. Won me the game next turn
>>
>>46301644
atleast im not a frog poster
>>
>>46301518
I have a good suggestion for chaos

Why don't you just kill yourself instead?
>>
File: Tunnel Vision.jpg (36 KB, 223x310) Image search: [Google]
Tunnel Vision.jpg
36 KB, 223x310
>>46301240

Just Tunnel Vision for it
>>
>>46301667
It can, but it's risky.
Even the smallest board wipe completely wrecks it.
>>
>>46301752
The smallest board wipe wrecks his one spell. In blue he can hold some control or worst comes to worst cast it again. Milling half your deck is a hella strong thing to do with the cards in deck/hand to work with
>>
Is EDH a good beginner place for Magic, or is there a more preferred format? Other than just fucking with my friends, anyway.
>>
>>46301891
Just fuck around with your friends if you can, EDH can have a ton of nonsense grinding against eachother, unending boardwipes, or anywhere in between, and since legacy cards are legal, a buncha weird shit can pop up. It'll all be very dependent on your meta.
>>
>>46301891
i would say standard or pauper to get the hang of magic, then once you decide on if you like the game or not choose a format from there.
1. edh/highlander is good but if new comers play it sometimes they feel like their decks arent good enough or get turned off by the massive amount of cards/combos
2. modern and legacy are just really fucking expensive

but basically what >>46301974 said just fuck around with friends if you can, or even watch some of the commander vs series on youtube to see how it can all pan out
>>
>>46301891

>Pro
Most beginners don't have playsets of good cards, plus you get a super cool commander to build around, if you're just casually playing with friends it's a fun format

>Con
No, because board states can get big and confusing with weird rule interactions, the arms race is real, and eventually get expensive
>>
>>46301992
>>46301974
>>46302004

Thanks guys, I like playing with my friends. My best friend likes Golgari (he's a big druids guy and loves vampries and stuff) but I like White, and dig some of the divine fire stuff that red has. Is Boros R/W (right?) a bad way to build? I'm assuming if it's just friends theme decking isn't like... dumb. I hope. Friend has a wicked hydra that fucks me up good everytime, multiplying 1/1 counters or something.

Are commanders supposed to be those huge cards? that seems weird.
>>
File: HURRR.jpg (29 KB, 223x310) Image search: [Google]
HURRR.jpg
29 KB, 223x310
Do any of you faggots play on Cockatrice? Has anyone ever attempted to set up a /tg/ league / guild for semi-regular play?
>>
>>46302049

Commanders are any Legendary Creature (and 5 planeswalkers that specify they can be a commander). They range in mana cost from 1-alot

Wizards has all the rules for deck building in their format section.

I suggest you & your friends buy one of the preconstructed commander decks, they are great starting points and give you 3 commanders to build off of, along with a lot of staple cards
>>
>>46302049
commanders are just legendary creatures, so you can choose whatever legendary creature you like, since you like red white (you were correct its boros) and since you like the "divine fire" theme gisela, blade of goldnight might be a good commander for you, either her or aurelia, the warleader. i would suggest watching these videos:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbSYOznJygQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gbphr57jysI
I dont tend to recommend TLC but since your new he can teach a few things.

but to be honest boros does get the short end of the stick when it comes to all the colors, primarily due to card draw and mana ramping/fixing. but usually you can out weigh that with artifacts that rpoduce mana and artifacts that can help you draw cards. Good beginner colors would either be blue/white or Green/blue based almost solely on the fact that you can draw and/or mana ramp in those colors
>>
>>46300736
you got a link to your iroas deck, was trying to do r/w weenies as well. Red weenies is what I'm lacking
>>
>>46300831
It sounds durdly senpai.
If your meta is chill then go for it, just don't go too happy on LD because you're supposed to chill with them.

Add a Jolrael and Kamahl somewhere.
>>
>>46300903
Just try an Isao or Konda Voltron.
>>
>>46302216
http://deckstats.net/decks/42197/285820-iroas-commander-deck/en
Assemble the Legion and Kazuul are pretty good for Red tokens.
>>
>>46302049
also here are the rules for commander
http://mtgcommander.net/rules.php
there is also another form of commander that is more focused on 1v1 type of duels and incase you like their rules better here is their website as well
http://www.duelcommander.com/
the only difference between the two is that duelcommander or french edh, has a staff that updates their rules and banlist more often then the regular edh guys, and because of this, some people tend to follow their ruleset rather then the first group I linked.
>>
>>46301616
Just look up Titania on Edhrec. It will probably have something you're interested in.
>>
What's some of your favorite political cards that affect every player?
>>
File: 5004_200w.jpg (31 KB, 200x285) Image search: [Google]
5004_200w.jpg
31 KB, 200x285
>>46302833
Not really political, but this is my favorite enchant world.
>>
>>46300736
>>46302216
What does "weenies" mean?
>>
File: eye-of-the-storm.jpg (61 KB, 210x297) Image search: [Google]
eye-of-the-storm.jpg
61 KB, 210x297
>>46302862

This spell invariably ends games in glorious confusion.

>>46303237

Little, cheap creatures.
>>
Does walking atlas allow me to play an additional land every turn? or does that count to my one mana per turn limit. Then I don't really see the point of the card
>>
>>46303600
you are allowed to put an additional land into play with it, but you have to follow the rules that come with that land you put into play.

basically if you put down a land that enters tapped, it enters tapped, if it says "return a land you control to your hand". same thing. there are a few cards that allow you to put lands into play with effects like that
>>
>>46303600
Walking Atlas doesn't count as playing a land.
>>
>>46303600
>Does Walking Atlas allow me to play an additional land every turn?

Yes. Or four additional lands, if you have four of them out.
>>
>>46303635
>>46303633
>>46303630
that seems really good for colors that are terrible for ramp for 10 damn cents
>>
My post in the last thread was kinda stupid, so let me ask again.
What 4 commanders would you recomend for a new group that wants to have fun? No turn 3 combos, just playing and drinking for hours
>>
File: hypergenesis.jpg (69 KB, 480x680) Image search: [Google]
hypergenesis.jpg
69 KB, 480x680
Can Gather Specimens steal all creatures after this spell resolves and all permanents/creatures are placed? Same question applies for Warp World.
>>
>>46303735

It's only good if you have a bunch of lands in your hand. You're better off with Burnished Hart, Armillary Sphere and the new Wild-Field Scarecrow.

Especially Burnished Hart, since it drops the lands straight into play.
>>
>>46302223
Thanks friend.
I think they'll like it better than my current deck, which is straight up stax.
>>
>>46303736
>No turn 3 combos, just playing and drinking for hours

Stick to the Elder Dragon Legends. Each is three colors, none has a very useful effect (except Nicol Bolas I guess) and none costs more than a few cents.
>>
>>46303735
Its an awful top deck.
>>
>>46303740

Yes to both. Note with Hypergenesis, you have to play "Steal Specimens" before they start to play anything, so they probably won't.
>>
>>46303816
That answers my question, thank you.

The combo will be for my Izzet deck, then.
>>
>>46303801
>>46303776
But I will most likely have lots of lands in hand due to being mono white and having land tax, endless horizons, tithe, orchid. I can get lots of land but being able to play extra is the problem. Hart I can only use once.
>>
>>46303865
Being flooded with land isn't a problem most decks have, hence why it doesn't see play.
>>
>>46303865
also if your running white, remember white is the second best color for bringing back creatures, so you can always bring it back with the right cards.
are you >>46302049, by chance? because there are a few red cards that can bring back cards as well
>>
File: wha-.jpg (259 KB, 649x664) Image search: [Google]
wha-.jpg
259 KB, 649x664
White borders

VS

Black borders

http://strawpoll.me/7206915
>>
File: edh.png (2 MB, 1714x1252) Image search: [Google]
edh.png
2 MB, 1714x1252
>>46300676
pretty gud, would play with

Just got into the format, I've got some ambitions that I'm looking to invest into in the future.
Odrich, Luarch Marshal
>Favorite Commander?
I really dig Ashling, Rakdos is a close second.
a bit new to the format but either Brago or that one guy who just sits in your command zone all game generating life for you.
friends play it, it's unique, it's fun to select commanders and engineer decks around them instead of having multiple copies of stuff. That and it's not modern where stuff rotates out of legality, which is a good thing because a lot of the cards I have are rather old.
>>
So in /EDHG/'s opinion, what's the best and most reasonable site to buy singles from?

I've been using Troll & Toad but I'm starting to wonder if there's better options.
>>
>>46304138
Why do have Mishra in a Commander deck?
>>
>>46304437
>I play an artifact
>someone counters it and it goes to my graveyard
>because of Mishra's effect, I can search my graveyard, hand, and/or library for that card (in this case the graveyard)
>I put it into play regardless
>>
>>46304512
not to mention possibility storm shenanigans
>>
>>46304512
That trick might work once per playgroup.
You play Mishra so you can get freebies out of Possibility Storm and use shit like Blood Funnel, Planar Chaos and Nether Void with no downside.
>>
>>46304512
They can always wait for the cast trigger to resolve and then counter.
>>
>>46304138
sweet list, I'd play with you as well
>jihad tokens
almost entirely because of this decks name
>>46304586
he could always throw in strionic resonator, and when they try and cancel the spell, he/she activate strionic resonator so no matter what they get the artifact
>>
>>46304703
There won't be a trigger on the stack to copy if it has resolved already.
>>
>>46304254
tcgplayer has been alright so far price wise
>>
Should I spend the 10 bucks on ancient tomb or gauntlet of power? I'd get more mana out of gauntlet and have the +1/+1. Guess it kind of seems like a no brainer
>>
>>46304254
If you're in Europe, magiccardmarket.eu is generally the cheapest place, if a little fiddly to use and get maximum value out of
>>
File: Image.jpg (30 KB, 223x310) Image search: [Google]
Image.jpg
30 KB, 223x310
If I encode Stolen Identity onto Creeping Tar Pit while it's a creature, and then deal combat damage to a player with creeping tar pit triggering cipher and targeting creeping tar pit, what will happen?

My guess is that I'll get a token land creature - elemental that can tap for mana and is still an unblockable 3/2 permanently, but will it copy the ciphered card as well?

I guess a better way to put this would be if you clone or make a token copy of a creature, are any cards encoded on it copied as well?
>>
Odric's cool, but I would probably rather run him in the 99 over the Commander slot.

>Favorite commander?
I've been having a lot of fun with Kalitas, Traitor of Ghet lately. Aurelia is my main girl though.

My friend has the WB cleric from new Zendikar, which got stupid quick.

Only one I know how to build for anymore. All my friends in school played it, so it was Commander or nothing.
>>
>>46305446
If you clone a Creeping Tarpit, you get a Creeping Tarpit that is not a creature but can be made into one by using the ability. Encoded cards are not copied. Cloning only copies the base cards and any other clone effects that affect the card (so cloning a clone gets you what the original clone as cloning and any additional abilities the clone gives it, for example the ability Evil Twin gives)
>>
>>46305724
Also, fun fact: if you clone a permanent made enchanted with Song of the Dryads, the clone is the enchanted card, not a forest. This means you use Thespian Stage as a backup plan in case you game winning card gets turned into a forest with Song of the Dryads.
>>
>>46303735
Walking Atlas is good with Return to Coralhelm assuming you have a lot of lands in hand.
>>
>>46303736
Try some of the Theros gods.
>easier to find
>cheap
>easy to stick in the field
>easy to build around
>>
>>46303736
You honestly can't go wrong with the Precons, if you're all new to it.
>>
who's hyped for ulrich, krallenhorde alpha
>>
File: bearscompanion.jpg (35 KB, 265x370) Image search: [Google]
bearscompanion.jpg
35 KB, 265x370
I don't know if this is the place to ask, but how would this guy be as a Pauper EDH general?
>>
>>46306508
>who's hyped for ulrich, krallenhorde alpha
will be monoG/monoR
>>
>>46306538
Maybe? I don't know how many flicker effects are available in those colours at common. I can imagine blue having a few, but it isn't really red or green's thing. It could be cool though just because of how quickly it can be got out with mana dorks
>>
>>46306551
Maybe he'll have an off colour activated ability
>>
File: commanders.jpg (702 KB, 1138x946) Image search: [Google]
commanders.jpg
702 KB, 1138x946
>>46300676
VROOM VROOM NIGGA

>WIP decks: Big Zurgo, Iwamori, Thrun

Odric 2.0 looks fun. He might be a better fit in the 99 of a weenies deck, but I'll try him out.
>Favorite commander?
Godo.
Ever? Probably Narset. Thank fuck I didn't have to play against it though. Most competitive I've played against was Sidisi, nasty self-mill/reanimator.
All that deckbuilding and discovering old weird shit that I can incorporate is fun for me. Plus my group is fairly relaxed and EDH is more fun with beer
>>
>>46303285
I never got it. It's so straightforward and easy to play with, just very long to choose all targets and such, but I watch other people get so confused over the stack...if knowledge pool is out with this, that's when I draw the line.
>>
>finished building mono black

Now its time to build something else. I've sharpened the deck to where im satisfied so I'm looking for a new project. What other color ramps like green, draws like blue, tutors like black?
>>
>>46306661
Are you looking for a single color that does all three of those? Because there isn't one
>>
Thinking about making a Vampire EDH deck. Who would be the best option for the Commander? I was thinking of using Olivia for it.
>>
>>46306688
Probably, since you can make everything a vampire
>>
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/xenadogs-placeholder-for-rg-legendary-werewolf/

Anyone got advice for this deck so far?
>>
>>46306688
I use Anowon for mine, but it's an extremely casual deck. Olivia lends herself to a control deck, which is rare for Rakdos colors, and she turns stuff into Vampires. Looks solid to me. She also lets you run the red vamps, which are aren't anything spectacular, but there is a R/B vampire lord.
>>
Could a Jhoira deck with a lot of land destruction work? Like, play a lot of rocks, frequently destroy all lands and still get stuff in with Jhoira's ability and your rocks.
>>
>>46306555
Red doesn't have flicker effects, but it has Splinter Twin effects, which can function the same way.
>>
>>46306948
Ruric Thar seems like an odd choice, considering the amount of noncreature spells you have in your own deck. And maybe I'd put things in that make it slightly harder to flip your werewoves back, like Dosan, the Falling Leaf.
>>
>>46307097
Almost nothing at common though
>>
>>46306673
Black does all three. I'd like a two color recommendation though. Preferably one that favors gross amounts of card draw and isn't combo oriented.
>>
>>46306948
How about Seedtime, you can use the extra turn to flip werewolves or just take another combat step of beating face.
>>
>>46307232
Oh, you're right.

>>46307242
Is there any reason seedtime isn't a sorcery?
>>
>>46307260
So you can respond to spells cast eot probably.
>>
>>46307270
Ah, I see, thx.
>>
File: 20160328_104204.jpg (3 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20160328_104204.jpg
3 MB, 5312x2988
So, /tg/, you guys get anything nice lately?
yeah, I know my fingernails are gross
>>
>>46307753
I removed the ink from some garbage foils to make cute sliver tokens

The process did not turn out well
>>
>>46307753
Waiting for Khans prices to plummet once it rotates to get some nice foils.
>>
Rate my new deck, any suggestions are welcome
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/28-03-16-marath-tokens/
>>
>>46308406
Too poor for Earthcraft? Also, you're missing Wort. No R/G/x token deck should be without her.
>>
>>46308455
there isn't many basics and i wanted to try out the new cryptolith rite instead of earthcraft, wort sounds like a good addition, not sure what to trim though though
>>
>>46307753
The expensive pieces for my Nath deck are coming today. Bayou, Gaea's Cradle, Verdant Catacombs etc. I'm so excited for the cradle because I adore the old card frame, it just feels magical.
>>
Did a gitgut frog test deck and looking for general opinions.
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/gitgut-test/
>>
File: volrath.jpg (31 KB, 223x310) Image search: [Google]
volrath.jpg
31 KB, 223x310
Making a Volrath deck.

What are some staples that should be in it besides high costing creatures?
>>
>>46308720
Madness stuff seems like it would be good with him.
>>
>>46300676
>>Favorite commander in SOI?
N/A, dislike all of them.

>>Favorite commander?
Kozilek, Butcher of Truth

>>Most competitive commander seen?
Probably Sharuum, the Hegemon.

>>Why do you play edh over other formats?
It allows for greater personalization of the deck while maintaining strength and ability to compete. I play other formats as well, but EDH has been my favorite for a decade or more now.
>>
>>46301518
Or instead of wasting everyone's time you can build anything else
>>
File: SCIENCE!.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
SCIENCE!.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1944
>>46303285
Daily reminder that SCIENCE!
>>
>>46301974
Yea because the EDH starter decks work well enough and even competitive players in this format will have inconsistencies with decks plus a lot of people carry decks of a variety of power. Singles are easier than play sets for the wallet. Difficulties come when wanting to improve because people don't like to recommend what they see as OP so you may not get optimized list or information.
>>
>>46308720
Some reanimation / recursion spells
Probably a Rings of Brighthearth
Rogue' Passage
>>
>>46302188
No because that is a horrible idea
>>
>>46309056
So for Rings if I discarded one creature for 5 mana it would double right or would I need to discard another card?
>>
>>46306583
Zurgo is shit
>>
>>46309078
No, just 1 discard, then pay 2 for Rings to copy

Then if you feel really spicy you can use Strionic Resonator to copy Rings' ability and pay another 2 for a third copy of Volrath's ability
>>
>>46308479

Earthcraft is simply better than cryptolith rite, if you have to choose between them

But WHY oh WHY did you think you had to choose one or the other you dingus?
>>
>>46308992
I really hate eye of the storm.

I Like EDH games and I don't mind when they run long, but holy hell eye of the storm usually makes me scoop. Same when someone plays hive mind. Suddenly the game bogs down to a crawl and triggers, triggers everywhere.
>>
>>46308720
Apprentice Necromancer, Soul Exchange, Animate Dead, Exhume, stitch together

standard reanimation stuff except you can also use shit like disentomb, ghoulcaller's chant, etc
>>
>>46308579
Some cards you might have overlooked:
Satyr Wayfinder
Hermit Druid
Assault Suit
Pernicious Deed
>>
>>46309153
>Not a single person cast enchantment removal by then
WHY
>>
>>46309131
On a side note, Earthcraft + Prismatic Omen + any land that produces more than 2 mana is something I regularly see in my monoG decks, he might want to look at that interaction.
>>
>>46309264

Earthcraft + prismatic omen doesn't do anything though

Earthcraft only untaps basic lands, it has no interaction with "basic land types"
>>
>>46309201
>Satyr Wayfinder
Was cut
>Hermit Druid
Need to fit in
>Pernicious Deed
Forgot
>Assault Suit
Umm why? To equip it on the frog?
>>
>>46304961
Tomb. Harder to destroy, doesn't affect your enemies (Gauntlet of Power works for other players).
>>
>>46309201

>assault suit

Is this the worst card ever printed?

I'm struggling to imagine a deck I'd play it in over scornful egotist
>>
>>46309286
Oh man, had to read that like 3 times before I understood. Thanks.
I guess I'll side Omen out then.
>>
>>46309325
>assault suit
>bad

Someone's never been smacked around by a pinball Big Z
>>
>>46308720
Drago
>>
>>46309325
Are you an unbelievable retard? Assault Suit can't hit you, chucklenuts. Give it to something that *must* attack (Zurgo Helmsmasher, etc) and watch as your opponents butcher each other for you.
>>
File: kemba-kha-regent.jpg (32 KB, 223x310) Image search: [Google]
kemba-kha-regent.jpg
32 KB, 223x310
Can Kemba be a good deck or is mono-white too limiting? I put a lot of work into mine and it's still below average.
>>
>>46309370
>>46309363
Also conveniently makes Big Z indestructible almost all the time.
>>
>>46309325
>worst card
Surely you've heard of Numai Outcast and Dementia Bat?
>>
>>46309370

>watch as my opponents ping each other for a couple measly damage a turn using MY creature I payed mana for as well as the 7 mana I spent playing an equipping that creature with assault suit

Fixed that for ya
>>
>>46309356

Omen is a great card but yeah it doesn't interact with Earthcraft

Some people think you need a lot of basic lands to utilize earth craft but you only need 1 basic land of each color in your deck and you can make as much mana of any color as you want with Earthcraft, you just untap and reuse the same basic forest for all the green you need, etc
>>
File: 214.jpg (77 KB, 312x445) Image search: [Google]
214.jpg
77 KB, 312x445
>>46309398
>9+ commander damage getting slung around, very potentially with trample with the right equipment
All Zurgo needs to land is three hits on any one person and they're out, and if people block enough, it can easily be dropped to two. Assault Suit has weaknesses, and you're completely fucked if someone destroys it, but it's a perfect card for commanders that live for combat.
>>
>>46309395

Dementia bat is infinitely better than assault suit

I would play dementia bat were it not strictly worse than other discard spells, but at least it's a fucking useful effect

I'll admit that Numai outcast MIGHT be worse than assault suit

But just barely
>>
>>46309443
Do you only ever play duel EDH?
>>
>>46309433

Talk about fucking magical christmasland scenarios

Zurgo is literally the perfect commander for using assault suit and it's still pretty much garbage in his deck

That's how you know the card is complete shit
>>
>>46309421
Now that the Prismatic Omen interaction proves invalid, I'll just continue putting it alongside Intruder Alarm and a basic land.
>>
>>46309390
Build around LD, boardwipes + Indestructibility shenanigans, token spam & stuff like smokestack. Your greatest limitation is lack of decent card draw, but there's enough artifacts to get around that.
>>
>>46309221
In that groups defense, you can't always have relevant removal on you 24/7.

Given the lack of context on the image, for all I know there were more pressing enchantments and they had already been dealt with.
>>
>>46309463
use some sfm and a stonehewer giant, also git gud and get a sunforger.
>>
>>46309518

>shit player who plays a shit commander and equips it with a shit card is telling me I need to git gud
>>
>>46309549
I dont play bad linear commanders like zurgo m8, I'm just saying there are a plethora of options to get your rape swords attached to him
>>
>>46309433

I think I've isolated the issue that makes you think assault suit is good

You realize that commander damage is calculated in terms of player-commander pairs right?

Your opponents Doing "9 commander damage a turn" is irrelevant because that 9 damage does not stack with commander damage dealt by zurgo while you controlled him, nor does it stack with the next persons turn

All of this assuming there were no profitable blocks that occurred

You are giving your creature to your opponents for little to no value
>>
>>46309463
Nope, Endrehk Sahr is the best Assault Suit user.
Not sure if you're the guy that claimed Dementia Bat is infinitely better than Assault Suit, but Assault Suit:
>helps win games
>makes things more amusing by creating a mini-game
>gives people more initiative to swing than durdle
Assault Suit is definitely not for everybody (combo, control players).
But it is certainly helpful with Gitrog and Zurgo.
>>
>>46309622
>commander damage is calculated in terms of player-commander pairs
Again, /tg/ is terrible at Magic

>903.11a A player that’s been dealt 21 or more combat damage by the same commander over the course of the game loses the game.
There is zero mention of player-commander pairs anywhere
>>
>>46309626

How exactly is endrek sahr good with assault suit?

Giving your opponents a bunch of free tokens seems like pretty much all downside

Assault suit doesn't help win games
Magic itself is amusing, I don't need help from bad cards to have fun playing a game

The only incentive a good opponent needs to swing is that it helps win the game

It's fucking awful on the gitrog toad, are you kidding?

Giving your opponents a chance to draw cards on LD, when you could have been chilling with YOUR toad ready to sac lands at instant speed if you needed to
>>
>>46309695

Sorry m8 you need to go back to the mtgcommander website rule page and read the "details" link on the rules about commander damage

It's very specific about player commander pairs
>>
File: EDH.jpg (196 KB, 646x558) Image search: [Google]
EDH.jpg
196 KB, 646x558
>>46300676
Gitrog Monster
>Favorite commander?
I can't decide. I think I lean on Nahiri since white is my color waifu. Been playing a whole lot with green lately though.
This dude who ran Memnarch.
because I only got back into magic in October and EDH always seemed cool. I didn't have the competitive drive for any other formats back then but I'm trying to get a standard deck running because SOI looks rad.

The other option is play EDH MTG only and Force of Will standard.
>>
>>46309390
Assuming you can get the crucial cards out fast enough (Puresteel Paladin, SFM, Swords), it can be fun, but not enough to rival things like Prossh or Derevi.

She tends to make impatient users overcommit though.
>>
>>46309799
Not the same poster, but isn't that rule in question is showing that Player A' and their commander's damage is separate from Player B and their commander.

In Zurgo's case, its still Player A's Zurgo, so regardless of who controls Zurgo, its still hitting for Player A's 21 damage cap.
>>
>>46309799

>Commander Damage is specific to each Commander/Player pairing, not combined across all Commanders.
>A player can lose if he or she is dealt 21 points of combat damage by his or her own Commander (ie: under someone else's control).

What this says is that Player Bs Zurgo does not count as the same damage as Player As Zurgo (Commander).

Would you like to read this over and think for a while?
>>
>>46309944

I'm not understanding you

If all that mattered was that it's the same commander, there wouldn't be a rule about "commander/player pairs" would there? The other rules would make it clear that a single commander deals commander damage no matter who controls it, that's why they had to specifically explain that it's only 21 damage per commander per player who controls it
>>
>>46310029

Are you saying player B's zurgo is in the 99?

I have no idea what you're trying to claim, the rules are very clear

A commander deals commander damage no matter who controls it

The damage is specific to the player/commander pairing
>>
>>46310043
The full rule
"Commander Damage is specific to each Commander/Player pairing, not combined across all Commanders."

is to prevent you from dying to 21 commander damage from taking Player A's hypothetical Zurgo 10 damage , and Player B's Rafiq 11 damage
>>
>>46310073

That makes no sense because rule 11 itself, without reading the details, is enough to know that all the commander damage has to be from a single commander, so there is no need to clarify about player A's zurgo and player B's rafiq, what needs to be clarified is that it matters who controls player B's rafiq when he deals damage
>>
>>46309748
Because Endrehk Sahr is a mono black commander that has access to tons of tutors. Assault Suit combos with him, an Ashnod's Altar, and an Ancestral Statue. If you have a haste enabler or a combo engine, you combo out the same turn you have those set up.

Giving Endrehk to an opponent makes for some politics.

The Gitrog deck posted earlier may eventually run into problems saccing lands, that's why we prevent Gitrog from being sacced by giving it the Suit and give it a breather.
If you give Gitrog to an opponent because of the suit, I am pretty sure the game state has allowed you to do so, and you should have enough cards and board position to remedy something backfiring.
Stealing and cloning creatures are commonplace anyways.

The main joy with Suit is the politics it can generate. And I acknowledge politics is not for everybody.

If garbage in your definition or meta is anything that can't combo out by turn 4 or not a staple, then I can't do anything about it.
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 120x170) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 120x170
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/ruhan-communism/

This is my take on a communist deck.
The goal is to deny people of the ability to set up a long term goal, and more-or-less force equality as much as possible. Sub theme of coin flipping and randomization because it affects everyone equally, and also allows me to have at least one win-con.

What cards am I missing ? (Hive Mind is going in the deck so don't mention that)

>like communism, this deck benefits players who don't do shit, and punishes players who want to forge long-term goals and gain advantages slowly.

Should I include board wipes or MLD?
>tfw balance is banned.
>>
>>46310127

Garbage, to me, is paying 7 mana for "politics" when there are any number of ways for a player to gain political advantage using purely cards that are useful and good

>It would be crippling if I deglamer your Phyrexian arena wouldn't it anon? You kept that hand with no other card draw
>don't go for the throat my commander and I'll let you keep the arena

Not that I even think that being political is good or fun for the game, I'm just saying if I did want to get political, I certainly don't need to pay 7 mana and literally give my creatures away
>>
>>46310127

That combo with endrek sahr is cool though, for sure, that's a legit case of assault suit being useful, even though it's like 15 mana 4 card combo
>>
>>46310100
clarifications of the rule are there because people had issues with the original rule itself.

The specific rule in question is ambiguous "Commander player pairing" is never explained, and is assumed to be owner and their commander, not controller and commander.

If you browse the commander rules forums you will find people who share the similar view of the rule.
>>
>>46310488

I don't see why anybody would assume that "commander/player pairing" doesn't mean the controller

If it was the owner, there is no need for "pairing" because obviously the commander is paired with the player whose fucking deck has that card as its commander, that wording would be unnecessary
>>
>>46310488

When I look up specific rules questions like what happens when your commander is mind controlled, the people answering the questions seem to agree that it's 21 damage per commander per player who has controlled that commander while it has dealt damage
>>
So I just pulled an Aurelia from an old fat pack, which is fantastic. Hopefully building around her will be an easy time.

But did the life counter have to be green text on red? that's so obscenely ugly.
>>
>>46309799
No, it's specific about a given commander. You take 21 points of damage from any one commander, you lose. Easy
>>
Oh I think maybe the commander player pairing means the commander paired with the player who is being dealt damage by that commander?

That makes sense I think, although I have to wonder, did people think you could do 6 commander to one player, then 15 to another player, and kill them both?
>>
i bought the B/W enchantment precon, I added a few enchantments, but many games I feel like I don't draw very many enchantments. Can you guys suggest some enchantments for me to add?
>>
>>46310804
that is another way to view the rule, and i think the one intended

is that if you player in commander/player pairing is the player taking damage.
>>
>>46310875
Necropotence
>>
>>46310381
That kind of politics is in a high-power, goodstuff-laden, cajolery-heavy, possibly salt-rich meta, where Suit has no business being forced into.

Again, if your gamestate allowed you to both cast your commander and equip Suit onto it, you're not in a high power meta.
>>
>>46308720
hatred
>>
>>46310804
plea for guidance, enlightened tutor, and idyllic tutor
>>
>>46311389
is directed at>>46310875
>>
The original discussion is whether or not Assault Suit is the worst card ever printed.

It isn't. That's about it. There are much worse cards out there. There are much more overpriced and less useful cards in the world.
>>
>>46311504

It may not be the worst card ever printed but it's definitely up there
>>
>>46311504
it's in the bottom 10% of cards
>>
>>46301622
I always traumatize myself in my tasigur deck.

This plus army of the damned will be great fun
>>
>>46311504
That would be Razia.
>>
>>46308992
just curious, and i would prefer not to spend half an hour looking for the ruling, but how does rebound work with eye of the storm? I assume it doesnt work, but i wanna make sure off that
>>
>>46311720

Ugh, yeah razia is pretty bad

But she is at least solid as a bomb in og rav draft

Assault suit is barely playable in the format they designed it for and useless in every single other
>>
>>46311750
>how does rebound work with eye of the storm
Oh God I don't even want to think about that
>>
>>46311750

Rebound specifically says "if you cast it from your hand" because otherwise it would retrigger when you cast it from exile on the next upkeep

So given that, eye of the storms copies are not cast from hand therefore there is no interaction
>>
>>46311750
Someone correct me if I am wrong, but this is what it looks like.

As rebound is on resolution if the spell is cast from your hand, and eye of the storm exiles the spell as you cast it, you can never rebound the spell as it already exiled before it resolves.

Once its on eye of the storm, its not from your hand so rebound wont trigger.
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 312x445) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 312x445
>>46311589
Really? Given that handing over the creature is a may, it is a 4 mana equipment that if you equip, makes your dude immune to sacrifice, gives haste, +2/+2 and makes Act of Treason effects on that creature worse.

Here's an MTG card with a similar cost.

>>46311656
Probably. But that's not close to the worst card ever. That category is gigantic.
>>
>>46311768
I've been salty for a long time at how shitty Razia is, don't mind me.

A 10,000 year-old angel who is worshiped as a god and was an original signatory of the guildpact should be a far better card than her thuggish successor, especially as a commander.
>>
>>46311948

>Aurelia is thuggish

Razia seems more violent and psychotic though
>>
Is it possible to make a 5-color deck on a budget or will the mana just be too shitty?
>>
>>46311992
Personality-wise? Probably. But she also didn't micromanage the legion, putting faith in her subordinates. It still doesn't make her a thug.

Taking over on unfounded grounds while censoring dissent into silence makes Aurelia a thug, even if her cause is just.
>>
>>46311948
She died like a punk though
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 312x445) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 312x445
>>46311913
I'm not convinced that Assault Suit is even in the bottom ten of all equipment, let alone cards.

Like, Greatsword exists. This exists.
>>
>>46312123
people are hyperbolic. I don't think assault suit is great, but to claim is the worst card ever printed is stretching.

There are plenty of worse cards.
>>
>>46312030
It's possible, if there's more of some colors than others. If you're autistic and want all colors to be evenly distributed then you fucked.
My scion is more Jund than Azorius, so having mostly basics is fine because in the early game I really only need 3 colors.
Note: this is significantly harder if green is not a primary color. You need green early game for ramp if you're running budget 5 color. It's the best way to set up your landbase.
>>
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/27-03-16-kaalia-of-the-vast-edh/

can somebody please help with my kaalia of the cast deck? I know its crappy but Im on a budget for it and dont know what to add in...
>>
What's the most amount of lands you should have in your deck that enter tapped? Assuming a 3 color budget deck
>>
>>46312030
If your playgroup is casual enough, there are a billion tap lands that cost 0 dollars.

Gates, refuges, importantly tri-lands, whatnot. Sure, you are not on curve, but at least you'll be able to cast things.

Hell, some of my friends run negative curve lands, like rupture spire. In THREE COLORS. I don't get it.
>>
>>46312291
>What's the most/least/ideal amount of X you should have in your deck?
Repeat after me: It depends on the deck.
>>
>>46312217
necropotence
>>
>>46312217
39 mana and 8 mana rocks seems like overkill to me, especially when your gimmick for a general is playing shit for free. I'd probably run 35 mana and 5 mana rocks for 40 mana sources in total, and use the extra space for stuff like Master Warcraft, Lightning Helix, Terminate, Hellkite Charger (very yes), Rune-scarred Demon (awesome for Kaalia), Damnation (might be out of your budget), Austere Command, Profane Command.
>>
>>46311992
>thuggish
THAT'S RACIST
>>
>>46312410
include what this person says >>46312404

its dependent on your deck and local meta.
My group is pretty casual so shitty ETB lands like gates are usually fine, while more cutthroat groups may require you stay on curve as much as possible.
>>
>>46312217
>that flavor text
Why is she seeking revenge?
>>
>>46312404
I used to play a lot of EDH before WotC hijacked it and made it Commander, and there wasn't exactly good shit like Command Tower before. Rupture Spire was the *shit*. I wouldn't run it now, but if I didn't have access to Command Tower or other good triple color lands, yeah.
>>
>>46312467
She doesn't really seem like she has anything better to do.
>>
File: 119.jpg (66 KB, 312x445) Image search: [Google]
119.jpg
66 KB, 312x445
Post pet cards

It's lackluster mechanically but I love the art and flavor text on this
>>
>>46312698
>pet card
Armageddon.jpg
>>
>>46312698
How come goblins aren't depicted as badass anymore? M10 had Chieftain and that's the last one I can think of with flavor text like that
>>
>>46312467
Believe the current retcon states that Nefarox or a cult of his killed everyone she loved.
>>
File: CAM00167.jpg (853 KB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
CAM00167.jpg
853 KB, 2560x1920
I found pic related card in a binder next to where my friends and i keep all our unwanted cards pile. We all play casual games
Found three copies since one of my friends been playing longer than any of us this nigga gives good cards away unless he wants them.

So what should i take out from my deck to add this

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/mine-to-sac-edh/
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 312x445) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 312x445
>>46312763
That one proved to be unpopular. People described that flavor text as being something that would get you stuffed into a locker if you see a goblin.

They actually have been printing more badass goblin flavor text, trying to hit a helpful balance of comedy and badassery. Cards pertaining to Zada in particular.

I rather like Sure Strike's.
>>
>>46311862
thats what i was thinking yea, from the reminder text on rebound
>If you cast this spell from your hand, exile it as it resolves. At the beginning of your next upkeep, you may cast this card from exile without paying its mana cost.
>exile it as it resolves
the spell never resolves because of eye of the storm thus rebound doesnt work on the spell unfortunately
>>
>>46312847
Impulse isn't a bad card but when you're looking for a card to cut, it's usually a good choice. It's pretty much always filler in every deck it's in.
>>
>>46312847
Temple of the False God. You already have enough lands. The card doesn't work unless you already have five lands, and the majority of your cards are double color. You don't have big colorless costs in your deck. The card is almost useless in your deck.
>>
File: birdbae.jpg (30 KB, 223x310) Image search: [Google]
birdbae.jpg
30 KB, 223x310
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/kangee-birbs/

Bird Tribal + proliferate deck. Not played it a lot but its super goofy and fun. Being able to proliferate a hexproof Kangee + Soulcatcher's Aerie is fucking crazy.
Thoughts/tips/cards I should put in?
>>
>>46313296
Definitely a lot of control cards so you can maintain your combo. Luckily you're in the perfect colors for it. If you wanna win with it you gotta make it mean.
>>
>>46312866
That's pretty neat. Goblins are pretty neat as a whole, it's a small downside to Innistrad that we've got a whole block ahead with none in it.
After so many multiverse-ending apocalyptic scenarios I kind of wish we had a low key block with Goblins as the main villains.
>>
>>46313382
It's meant to be a goofy deck, but winning sometimes is great. What are some easy ones to slot in?
>>
>>46310676
It's a Gruul die. Each guild influences the lettering and color itself. You may be able to find some old ones for sale if there's a guild you actually wanted. If you ask me, only Orzhov, Dimir and Boros are actually legible. Blue on green isn't any better
>>
>>46313442
Ankle Shanker, Brute Strength, Goblin War-paint and Chasm Guide also seem to be shooting for this.

Personally, I like Chasm Guide, as it references the tradition idea of goblins while emphasizing the subversion.

Slightly older cards like Goblin Deathraiders do similar.
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 223x310) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 223x310
So, I'm building a mono black Tribal Vampire commander deck with Anowon, the Ruin Sage as my Commander. And I was wanting some input on if there would be better cards to put in and what to take out.

Here's my current deck list.
http://deckstats.net/deck-9572086-92531bc2bcf66c39d66e65ec0cef88fb.html?builder=1
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
I pulled these from a pack today. What should I do with them?
>>
>>46313852
Eat Jace, film it and put it on Youtube and earn a bunch of e-bucks.
>>
>>46313852
Take a 1.6 MB picture of them with your phone and post it sideways on /edhg/
>>
>>46313852
Up the butt they go.
>>
>>46313852
Take them to a chapel and try to get them married. It's what Jace always wanted.
>>
File: image.jpg (242 KB, 500x521) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
242 KB, 500x521
>>46313999
Sen Triplets.
>>
>>46313852
Aren't Liliana and Jace fuckbuddies anyway? Just put them in the same EDH.
>>
>>46313836
>not having Baron Sengir as your Commander
Megapleb
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
What does anyone think this deck's total value is at?

And yes, this is an all foil deck.
>>
>>46314040
No one wants Baron Sengir. Not even other Vampire cards.
>>
>>46314116
Überpleb
>>
File: Image.png (130 KB, 223x311) Image search: [Google]
Image.png
130 KB, 223x311
Is bring to light an awful idea in Kruphix? I mean, I'm not hurting for colorless mana, and presumably tutoring for a free, immediately cast tutor doesn't stand out as an awful idea to me, bit I could stand some opinions.
>>
>>46314432
You can now produce any color of mana with things like Chromatic Lantern, Mana Confluence, etc. So no, Bring to Light isn't an awful idea, assuming you have ways to cast it for more than 2 if the situation calls for it.
>>
>>46314654
Did this happen with gatewatch? I was starting my break from playing around then and didn't see all the edh changes.
>>
>>46314762
Yes, they wanted to prevent people from producing colorless mana by, say, tapping a City of Brass for B in a UG deck. Since you still can't run off-color cards, they figured the impact of letting people produce mana outside their commander's color identity would be lesser than letting people produce colorless mana at will.

I'm a big RC hater and I have a huge hateboner for Sheldon but I think that in this situation, the change was a positive one.
>>
>>46314762
Yes, actually.
They had to change rule 4(?) because if they kept it the same it would be extremely easy to cast the new Kozilek and use other colorless cards in just about any deck.
IMO even before Colorless mana as a cost it should have always been a thing in order to enable decks centered around stealing and borrowing opponent's permanents. This has been a good year for EDH.
>>
>>46314899
I feel like Mind Control effects and clone effects were definitely not in need of a buff in this format, but the overall benefits of removing rule 4 outweigh that concern. It's just a lot more intuitive and it brings EDH more in line with other formats in terms of how the rules work. If they could undo the tuck rules change then I'd actually have to commend them on actually managing to improve the format overall.
>>
>>46315010

I think the buff it gives to being able to mind control creatures with colored activated abilities is really minor compared to the buff it gives to cards like praetor's grasp and sen triplets that I think maybe DID need a buff in edh (unlike clones and mind controls)
>>
>>46315010
>not in need of a buff in this format
Before it was easy to account for - just use permanents that only benefit you, or a playstyle similar to yours. Ensuring a permanent needed a colored mana cost to activate abilities was a surefire guarantee. I think it's more balanced now, though I will admit that some mind control effects are just too good. Blatant Thievery is insane in multiplayer games.

I'm glad they did away with tuck. It's too good vs some colors and useless on others. This balances it out a bit. Imagine the horror of getting your non-blue, black, or green commander tucked. Red and White needed some help.
>>
>>46311504
Assault suit is hilarious, all you have to do is play a big fucker like Withengar Unbound and watch the magic
>>
>>46303740
Man I love warp world as a hard reset on a game gone out of control. I resolved on turn 6 the other day and Ickes into to flipping platinum angel, newlamog, kozilek, and inferno Titan when my opponents didn't hit anything but lands and mana rocks
>>
>>46315084
Why is Sen 25$? Is it just the speculator's dicks getting hard after the rules change or is she actually good?
>>
>>46315448
Probably both, though nothing justifies the price tag
>>
>>46313836
Damn, no advice at all for my deck.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 47

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.