[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I just experienced my first game of Magic the Gathering;
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
So I just experienced my first game of Magic the Gathering;

And this happens

Why is every card game so fucking retarded?
>>
>>46299926
Because you are.
>>
>>46299926
you didn't have a solution for this card by turn six?
>>
>>46299926
Because you touch yourself and that makes God angry.
>>
File: deckbuilding for dummies.jpg (819 KB, 2070x1400) Image search: [Google]
deckbuilding for dummies.jpg
819 KB, 2070x1400
>>
>>46299926
The prerelease hasn't happened yet, so you're a liar or thief.
>>
>>46300011
It was his first game, cut him some slack.

>>46299926
You're new and inexperienced, therefore you suck. That's the way the world works, and you're going to continue to suck until you play more and learn how to deal with problems like that.
>>
>>46299926
>things that didn't happen
>>
>>46299941
>>46300011
>>46300034

fuck yourself god damn it i am learning the game and don't knoe if i even had good cards in my deck
>>
>>46300222
Go fuck yourself with your fake story.
>>
>>46299926
Because you're new and you don't know the rules, or how to play properly.
>>
>>46300222
>hurr hurr I dont know how to play
>but I can perfectly evaluate game balance >:D
you arent going to get much help with that attitude
>>
>>46300222
>i am learning the game
Well there's your problem.
You're not going to be good on your first try.
>>
SOI is out already?
>>
>>46300648
Nope.
Looks like someone's using proxies.
>>
>>46299926
What exactly is your problem with "this"?
It's an unwieldy and barely adequate planeswalker. Alright at what it does, 6 loyalty is certainly a nice starting value, but his +1 and -X are very plain overall.
>>
What's a good deck to practice on while i learn the basics?

I would like a planeswalker of my own

(i'm playing on xmage which is why you might be wondering)
>>
>>46300973

i was blind-sided by the ability to draw, heal himeslf and damage me directly all in one card's ability
>>
>>46301229
Get one of the prebuilt ones, they're all pretty decent.
The new Blessed vs Cursed duel decks even have some cards from SOI, and both have some fun interactions with themselves.
Technically, they're not Standard or Modern legal, but who gives a shit outside of a tournament setting.
>>
>>46300222
Maybe it would help if you could spell
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.