[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hellborn Quest 144
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 167
Thread images: 4
File: HellbornQuest.jpg (38 KB, 400x616) Image search: [Google]
HellbornQuest.jpg
38 KB, 400x616
The Story So Far: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=hellborn
1-50 Thread Summary: http://pastebin.com/DYy8w24r
51-100 Thread Summary: http://pastebin.com/wx3HtRT5

QM Twitter: https://twitter.com/HellbornQuest
Character Sheet: http://pastebin.com/rNg3Yw8m (pictures within) <--Brush up on this if you aren’t familiar with Sierra’s abilities.
Ask Languid Anything: ask.fm/HellbornQM

You are Sierra Beckhoff, and you are a terrible girlfriend (also you are the Imperiate).

After almost killing Wolfgang and accidentally forcing him to come to an awkward family barbeque, you disappeared off the face of the earth without a word. He even left a voice mail message on your cellphone that you can’t figure out how to get to.

But the secret is that even if you could figure it out, you couldn’t bear to listen to it anyway.

You’re currently driving to his apartment to check up on him, and to warn him personally of upcoming dangers. You hope he survived despite your totally ignoring him for the past two days.

---

When you arrive at the dormitories, you rev up your bike and head around to the motorcycle parking area. One of the many perks of being a ridiculously cool motorcycler person (in training) is the preferential parking privileges.

Checking with your landmaster powers, you ensure it’s not going to suddenly start raining before you decide whether or not to leave your helmet with your bike. The answer is no, it’s not going to rain. But your delving into the natural magic of the land unveils something else, something that sets off all kinds of red flags. Red flags everywhere.

The two stubby chumps in turtleneck sweaters sucking on cigarettes over by the benches beside the dorm entrance. They’re not local, and by their odd proportions, they’re definitely not human.

Random guy students walk in and out of the dorm complex, a bunch congregating inside the doors and shouting loudly at something dumb – all oblivious to the nearby imposters.
>>
>>46293705

Thoughts fly through your mind, chief among them who the dwarfs belong to. Are they Mermenes? Stygians? A hit squad from Sulkrasph? Are they here for you, or were they posted to keep tabs on your boyfriend?

Outrage kindles its fires within you. (+4 Stress: 22; +4 Fury: 30) An angry electrical current zigzags down your spine, and you curl your ragged claws into tight fists.

>Approach the spies directly, with appropriate menace. Your presence should be enough to scare them off.
>Breeze past them nonchalantly, but make sure they know you know what they are.
>Sneak up on them and grab one for interrogation.
>Spy on the spies. Maybe they can lead you back to their leader?
>You’re not here to fight, you’re here for Wolfgang. Check on him first, maybe see what he says.
>Wolf might be in danger. You need to hurry.
>Call a distasteful persons remover to address this issue, one who knows the arts of subtlety. (?)
>Get a hold of yourself, stupid. Put your claws away.
>Other (?)
>>
>>46293719
>>Breeze past them nonchalantly, but make sure they know you know what they are.
probably the pretty, prickly princess's pals.
man, how many royals are we gonna right off until people understand that this land is ours?
>>
>>46293719
>Spy on the spies. Maybe they can lead you back to their leader?
>>
>>46293719
>>
>>46293719
>Sneak up on them and grab one for interrogation.
>>
>>46293719
>Wolf might be in danger. You need to hurry.
>>
>>46293719
>>Get a hold of yourself, stupid. Put your claws away.
>>
>>46293719
>Approach the spies directly, with appropriate menace. Your presence should be enough to scare them off.
>>
>>46293719
>Call a distasteful persons remover to address this issue, one who knows the arts of subtlety. On of ranthax's understudies
>>
File: jesus.jpg (16 KB, 301x421) Image search: [Google]
jesus.jpg
16 KB, 301x421
I bless this thread in celebration of the day of my ascension. I think Sierra is cool and support her as next Imperiate.
>>
You realize your claws are doing the whole claw thing. At least it’s not broad daylight, but geeze. Get a hold of yourself, stupid.

Just cause you’d love to walk up there and soak your claws in the blood the trespassers doesn’t mean it’s a smart idea. It doesn’t even mean it’s a good idea. There are people all around, and it’d be a bitch for Isaac to deal with the press, especially given that you weren’t planning on keeping it angelic.

Also if they are Ushola’s pawns, there’s more where they came from. Killing people isn’t going to send her a message, she’s probably eaten more of her own people than you’ve ever killed in the past few weeks alone.

But you don’t need to send a message to Ushola. You can send a message to her peons just fine, since they’re right here. And the message is step off, or you’ll rip off their faces.

You affix a cruel smile and stalk toward them, flexing your fingers until they resume their non-threatening, fleshy form. You make no move to hide your displeased glare when you approach, and both of the smokers take notice, becoming tense.

However, you make no move of outward aggression, and they remain in place, strictly obedient to whatever command put them there. You flip one a flare of terror as you walk past, and his false human skin blanches appropriately. You wallow in the explosion of sweet fear from the spy, who trembles awfully before you. (-2 Stress: 20; -2 PP: 45)

The other stands his ground, your baleful presence rapidly corroding his resolve. His hand goes to something at his hip, but only as a precaution. But you just continue, breezing past nonchalantly as if they’re worth nothing more of note than fallen leaves on the ground.

Inside, you head through the crowd, brushing through the gathered friends to find the only person you really care about in the building (+2 PP: 47)

In contrast with the foyer, the rest of the building is empty.
>>
>>46294844
Thanks big J
>>
>>46294861

Wolf said few people do school in the summer, but you kind of like the atmosphere of having nobody around. Maybe when you do college you’ll go backwards and only go when nobody else is going. That’d be kind of weird, though. You’re not sure.

It’s kind of a dumb idea, but it helps you to not think about people watching Wolf. The only person that should be clandestinely stalking your boyfriend without him knowing about it is you. You feel strangely violated by the idea. (+2 Stress: 22)

Soon you come to Wolf’s door, and you sense his cool, carefully collected presence within. Though it’s a little hazy, and hard to narrow down – with all the magic he’s got going on in there, it’s a wonder you can sense him at all.

You halt before the door, insecurity gnawing at you. He’s perfectly cool about everything still, right? Like, he was pretty cool about the barbeque thing, even though you subjected him to Isaac for like three hours. And he didn’t even really mention you clawing up his back like a cutting board.
>>
>>46294899

But what about the voice message thing? Crap, what if he assumes you listened to it, and asks you something, and you didn’t, and he asks why you didn’t? Or what if he gets all awkward on you for some reason? Like, this is his room, and the last time you two were together alone, stuff... happened. A lot. (+1 Stress: 23)

Plus you’re checking up on him like he’s... you don’t know, helpless or something. You don’t want it to look like you don’t think he can take care of himself. He can totally take care of himself, he’s all space magicky and whatever. He doesn’t need you being all weird and paranoid. That’s what his dad does, and Wolf doesn’t say it, but he hates that. (+3 Stress: 26)

>Just chill out and knock on the flipping door like anybody else. You’re legitimately concerned about real things.
> Usually you’d just walk in without saying anything, just do that. Act natural. Anything else would be suspicious, and then there’d be questions, and if there’s one thing you can’t handle right now, it’s questions.
>Just slip in for a second, all sneaky and stuff. If he’s in a bad mood, just... leave him be, you guess, and leave a note or something about Nabuth.
>Escape down the hall out of sight, send a text message saying you were in the neighborhood, and just wanted to pop in, then wait five minutes, act natural, and come over.
>You know what, on second thought, forget the face-to-face, just call him up and tell him what's going down. He never needs to know you were here.
>Other (?)
>>
>>46294844
J is it true that your rhymes are sick and your beat is hip all due to being the son of the original G, and if so can you aid Sierra in attaining such poetical greatness?
>>
>>46294927
>>Just slip in for a second, all sneaky and stuff. If he’s in a bad mood, just... leave him be, you guess, and leave a note or something about Nabuth.
>>
>>46294927
>>Just chill out and knock on the flipping door like anybody else. You’re legitimately concerned about real things.
>>
>>46294927
>Just chill out and knock on the flipping door like anybody else. You’re legitimately concerned about real things.
>>
>>46294927
>>
>>46294927
>>Just chill out and knock on the flipping door like anybody else. You’re legitimately concerned about real things.
Be a real person for once
>>
>>46294927
>Usually you’d just walk in without saying anything, just do that. Act natural. Anything else would be suspicious, and then there’d be questions, and if there’s one thing you can’t handle right now, it’s questions.
>>
>>46294927

Make sure to warn/apologize that we couldn't read his text, though.
>>
>>46294927
>>You know what, on second thought, forget the face-to-face, just call him up and tell him what's going down. He never needs to know you were here.
>>
Ugh. You need to just chill out and knock on the flipping door like anybody else. You’re a real person who’s legitimately concerned about real things. If Wolf doesn’t like it, well, like, screw him.

You scowl to yourself and pound on Wolf’s door. And then you take a breath and knock more normally, like a normal person who isn’t you would do.

Hell, it’s so much easier just walking in. Why’s this have to be so complicated?

“Come in, door’s open,” comes Wolf’s muffled voice.

You scoff. Of course the door’s just open anyway. Now you’ll just look like an idiot. Gritting your teeth, you push through the door into Wolf’s place. It’s about the same as the last fifty million times you’ve been here.

You walk in, catching Wolf in the last stages of pulling on a shirt, his back to you. You see discolored bandages for a flash of a second before he tugs the shirt down overtop. That’d be your fault. (+3 Stress: 29) Hot annoyance mingles with suppressing calm in the air, Wolf readying a show of casualness for whoever it is that just walked in.

>You can’t just let anybody in with the door unlocked, you know, there’s like, there’s freaking spies outside your apartment, you know that?
>Should really probably change those bandages. I mean, I hear those could get infected or something, so.
>How’s the uh, the whole area getting along there? Good? Bad? In-between?
>Geeze, I’m so sorry Wolf. I mean I’m like... really, really sorry.
>So, the thing is that I was coming over to see what was up, but then I ran into Nabuth. But Waldric and Isaac are already on it, so there’s that. And Mori says hi.
>I didn’t listen to your voice mail thing. I'm not so hot with phones, I guess.
>Yeah, so I’m back from Canada. Surprise.
>Other (?)
>>
>>46295672

Sierra is a bad girl.
>>
>>46295672
>You can’t just let anybody in with the door unlocked, you know, there’s like, there’s freaking spies outside your apartment, you know that?
>>
>>46295672
>>You can’t just let anybody in with the door unlocked, you know, there’s like, there’s freaking spies outside your apartment, you know that?
>>Should really probably change those bandages. I mean, I hear those could get infected or something, so.
>>
>>46295672
>>Geeze, I’m so sorry Wolf. I mean I’m like... really, really sorry.
>>
>>46295672
>Should really probably change those bandages. I mean, I hear those could get infected or something, so.
>>
>>46295672
>How’s the uh, the whole area getting along there? Good? Bad? In-between?
>>
>>46295672
>So, the thing is that I was coming over to see what was up, but then I ran into Nabuth. But Waldric and Isaac are already on it, so there’s that. And Mori says hi.
>>
>>46295672
>Other (?)
So...uhhh... there's a lot of things going down right now. Do you have any Advice Of Unusual Cunning? I really could use some right now.
>>
>>46295672
>>You can’t just let anybody in with the door unlocked, you know, there’s like, there’s freaking spies outside your apartment, you know that?
>>
>>46295672
>>Geeze, I’m so sorry Wolf. I mean I’m like... really, really sorry.
>>Should really probably change those bandages. I mean, I hear those could get infected or something, so.
>>
File: christ.jpg (31 KB, 370x284) Image search: [Google]
christ.jpg
31 KB, 370x284
>>46294939
I'll let my homies throw down some sick beats. Let their words of wisdom inspire you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kRAKXFrYQ4
>>
You suddenly feel very angry at Wolf. “You can’t just let anybody in with the door unlocked, you know,” you say, “there’s like, there’s freaking spies outside your apartment, you know that?”

Surprised by the sound of your voice, Wolf turns, softer, stranger feelings replacing whatever it was he was feeling before. Your sudden appearance doesn’t otherwise startle him, though, and he replies as if he had never been expecting anyone else. “What spies?” he asks, his brow creasing together.

“The spies. The freaking spies! Stygians, maybe?” you say urgently. “Two of ‘em, little guys outside the front. I mean, I don’t think they’re here to make a move, but they’re following you I think.”

Wolf squints and rubs his neck, and then heads over the corner of his bed, where he plucks his staff from the closet. “Should we head somewhere else?” he asks, eyes alert for danger. “I have a few wards up, but there’s only so much you can do in a public dorm. Did they look like they were going to make a move?”

Oh geeze. You don’t know.

>Don’t look at me, I don’t know what the hell they’re planning.
>You know what, pack a bag or something. Your dad have a safe house set up someplace?
>No, I think they’re just keeping tabs on you.
>I have no idea, but I don’t want to find out.
>I don’t know, that’s why I’m telling you.
>Cool your jets. There’s people crawling all over this place. Ushola’s people are stupid, but they’re not completely suicidal.
>Other (?)
>>
>>46296485
>>No, I think they’re just keeping tabs on you.
I'd like to think it would take more than two chumps to kill you.
>>
>>46296485
>Cool your jets. There’s people crawling all over this place. Ushola’s people are stupid, but they’re not completely suicidal.
>>
>>46296485
>>
>>46296485
>>
>>46296485
>I have no idea, but I don’t want to find out.
>>
we could walk outside and engage in unfriendly conversation.
>>
>>46296485
>>I have no idea, but I don’t want to find out.
>>
>>46296485
>>Cool your jets. There’s people crawling all over this place. Ushola’s people are stupid, but they’re not completely suicidal.
Also, get his shirt off and look at those bandages.
>>
We should also warn Baron and Vikrama that shit is about to hit the fan and they should think about getting their families out of San Fran for a while.
>>
>>46296293
Big J's crew is way too fresh. I can't handle these beats.
>>
>>46296485
>>
...is Languid off fighting his lawn again?
>>
“I don’t think so,” you guess. “I’d like to think it’d take more than two chumps with cheap cigarettes to constitute an effort to kill you. So they’re probably just keeping tabs on you. I mean, I think that’s how Nabuth found me.” You tell Wolf about your run in with the demon.

Wolf sits heavily on the couch provided for just such a purpose, resting his staff over his lap. “Christ, Sierra.”

You sit across from him and gnaw on your lower lip. “It’s not that bad,” you say.

“Not for me it’s not,” says Wolfgang. “I’m the son of the Magister. Ushola’s probably grasping at straws for how she’s going to control things when she gets Waldric out of the way. Even if she did bumble into killing me, the only thing that would get her is a blood-pact of revenge with Father. She’s operating under the idea she can intimidate the city government into getting what she wants.”
>>
>>46297660

“Fat chance,” you say. Isaac wouldn’t go for it. Crowther wouldn’t, either. You’re not sure about Ms. Song, though. But two out of three is enough, isn’t it?

“I know how to handle myself,” Wolf reassures you, perceiving your thoughts. “Dangerous people have been wanting to get back at my father since I was a kid. Only Meckor was crazy enough to make open threats. Ushola’s thinking too long term to make a serious attempt on my life.”

“But long term enough to make a serious attempt on mine,” you comment, remembering your conversation with Nabuth.

Wolf gives a wry smile. “You’ve gotten through worse with less,” he says. “Everybody’s on your side. So don’t feel like you need to avoid me, all right? I’m not made of glass. I’m going to help you out with this whether you want me to or not.”

Wolf thinks you were avoiding him? What?

“I wasn’t avoiding you, I was in Canada,” you say lamely. “Surprise.”

His expression shifts to confusion. “You were in Canada?”

“But I’m back. That’s the uh. That was supposed to be the surprise part,” you say, squeezing your fingers in one hand.

“I just thought... you weren’t answering any of my calls,” he says, sounding puzzled.

“Well yeah, like, my phone ran out of batteries. But I got your message though, I just didn’t get a chance to listen to it yet.”

“Oh,” he says, narrowing his eyes. “Don’t worry about it, then. It was basically just me telling you to call me back.”

Huh. How about that. (-2 Stress: 27)

>About what?
>Sorry about not giving you the heads up. I was operating on emergency mode.
>What’s your dad’s plan then? He seems like the type who’d have a plan.
>Don’t feel like you have to prove something to me. I want you just how you are.
>Wolf, just be more careful. I don’t like having people watching you and me not even knowing about it.
>Hm. You sure that’s all it was?
>Let me see your back.
>Other (?)
>>
>>46297686
>>Sorry about not giving you the heads up. I was operating on emergency mode.
>>
>>46297686
>About what?
>>
>>46297686

>narrowing his eyes
Panic.jpg

>Hm. You sure that’s all it was?
>Let me see your back.
>>
>>46297686
>>Sorry about not giving you the heads up. I was operating on emergency mode.

>I totes had to kill myself. It was brutal.
>>
>>46297686
>Let me see your back.
>>
>>46297686
>Let me see your back.
>>
>>46297686
>Other (?)
"Do you know much about Nabbuth? Like, what his game is? He keeps trying to make me his minion and it fucking pisses me off."
>>
>>46297686
>>Let me see your back.
>>
>>46297686
>>Hm. You sure that’s all it was?
>>Let me see your back.
>>
“Sorry about not giving you the heads up,” you say, feeling uncomfortable. “I was operating on emergency mode. I mean I went full-on spirit quest. Had to kill myself. It was really deep.”

Wolf gives you a concerned look. “You want to talk about it?”

“No,” you reply, eyes wandering hesitantly to his shoulder. “Let me see your back.”

“I’ve got it taken care of. Don’t worry so much,” he says, leaning his staff against the wall beside the couch.

As far as you’re concerned, Wolf’s back is your business, whatever the hell he says. “Let me see it,” you insist.

He knows from your tone not to brook argument. With a sigh, he carefully peels off his shirt – which would normally be really, really cool, but now makes you feel really out of place and guilty. The bandages haphazardly taped to his back look like the best efforts of a drunk. Splotches of dried blood show faintly through the patches over the burns at his flanks and the ragged tears across his flesh.

“I’ll have you know I was two minutes away from changing the dressing when you showed up,” he informs you, embarrassment radiating from him. Probably feels kind of dumb right now. You know you do.

>Sorry.
>Does it hurt?
>Check his blood for signs of infection.
>I’m so lame.
>Wow, was I drunk when I did these or what?
>C’mon, Wolf. You knew I have steak-knife claws.
>Is there some kind of... I don’t know, anti-cutting spell?
>Thought you would have healing magicked this right up by now.
>Next time I guess I should probably take top.
>Go lay down on the bed. (Swap out his bandages for fresh ones)
>Other (?)
>>
>>46298265
>Sorry.
>I’m so lame.

>>
>>46298265
>Sorry.
>>
>>46298265
>Does it hurt?
>Sorry.
>>
>>46298265
>>Check his blood for signs of infection.
>Sorry.
>I’m so lame.
>>
>>46298265
>>
>>46298265
>>
>>46298365
>>Next time I guess I should probably take top.
I'm not sure how well Sierra would deal with being bottom.
>>
>>46298436
did you read the smutbin?
>>
>>46298436
She already did, anon.
>>
>>46298557
THERE WAS A SMUTBIN!?
>>
>>46298557
>>46298561
She was on top the whole time. At least that's what I remember
>>
Man, using protection for sex shouldn't have to involve a shark suit. Poor Wolf.
>>
>>46298568
http://pastebin.com/mYquXj3P
>>
>>46298591
the back clawing happened in the missionary osition.
>>
>>46298682
You're right. It had been a while since I read it.
>>
I wonder what ranthix thinks about our fucking wolf
>>
>>46298772
Fiery anger. That's what he thinks about everything though.
>>
>>46298265
>>Sorry.
>>
Sierra may want to try sex with glamours next time.
>>
>>46298963
>I know some first times have blood but I wasn't expecting this much!
>>
Does Sierra's hymen regenerate?
>TFW Literal Perma virgin.
>>
>>46299113
Hymen isn't something that "goes away"

The breaking of the hymen is actually just stretching it to accommodate penetration. So technically it regens but no it won't hurt every time
>>
>>46299250
This is also dependent on the woman, and her hymen, it can actually tear and stay torn in many women. though for the vast majority of women you are correct.
>>
I just want Sierra to have more horrible flashbacks to her childhood.
>>
>>46299423
during sex? ouch.
>>
You reach out a tentative hand and just barely brush your fingertips over the bandages. You can feel the sensitivity of his wounds in the minute way his feelings tighten at your touch.

You wince and pull back. “Oh man, I’m... so sorry. It was just all so, you know, whatever, and I wasn’t thinking,” you say, grinding your palm into your forehead. You’re so lame you can’t even do sex right.

“No, no, it’s flattering, really,” says Wolf, giving a pained smile. “I didn’t think things through well enough. If this is anybody’s fault, it’s mine. And really, I’m fine. The glamors make it look worse than it is.”

You guess the torn skin doesn’t really translate to Wolf’s actual body. Still, the wounds are deep. If they were superficial, he wouldn’t be so sensitive when you prodded him.

But you can fix this. You might not have fancy BS angel tears that cure cancer, but you know how to change a bandage. “Go lie down on the bed, Wolf,” you direct.

“Sierra, I think I can handle a couple scratches,” he replies, looking back at you with embarrassment.

You gently push at his shoulder, urging him up. “C’mon.”

Begrudgingly, Wolf follows your promptings. All his medical stuff is already by the bed – he meant it when he said he was about to change things up. But you’re here, so you’re going to do it.

After washing your hands, you come back and, with care, remove the stained medical tape. But there’s only so much you can do without ripping up scabs. You’re keenly aware of Wolf’s discomfort as you set about your task, and do your best to ignore the electric scent of lightning-blood in the air.

You’ve seen your fair share of grievous injuries, usually on yourself or things you’ve just killed, but none of them really impact you the same way that it does seeing your claw marks on Wolf. The burns are pretty gnarly as well, but they already look a lot better than they did when you inflicted them. The glamors must’ve provided some insulation, you guess.
>>
>>46299631
Before setting to dabbing everything with ointment, you take a closer look at the wounds. With care, you wave a hand over top the worst spot, and spread your shadow tendrils over his flesh so you can get a good basis for a blood-reading.

Wolf looks up at you from the corner of his eye. “What are you doing?”

“Seeing if you have a blood infection,” you say, concentrating on the regularities of the life you sense flowing within Wolf. “Don’t want you getting gangrene or something stupid like that.” Kind of like landmastery, you can tell what belongs and what doesn’t in the realms of your boyfriend’s system. And from what you can tell, everything’s in order.

And you didn’t even need to break out the leeches, either. Which is good, because you don’t think Wolf keeps leeches with his first aid supplies, and you’re not sure how long it would take Xan to get here if you called.

“What’s the prognosis, Dr. Beckhoff?” asks Wolfgang with a smirk.

“That you should shut up,” you say with a snicker. With care, you apply whatever antibiotic creams or gels are on hand, and you wrap him back up. “You’re sure this doesn’t need stitches?” Scars are cool, but not if they’re your fault.

“Maviel will help out with that when the time comes,” says Wolfgang. “She’s good with cosmetic magic.”

Cosmetic magic. “Sounds gay,” you say, packing first aid stuff back in its box.

“I’m not complaining,” he replies, craning neck to check on your progress. “You done back there?”

>I should probably get going. Have to warn my friends and next of kin. Spread the word.
>Everything’s in ship shape, skipper.
>What were you up to before I crashed the party?
>So... what did you mean by flattering? That like, guy-code for hot or something?
>I know you want to help out and stuff, but you’re not half-Inferian. I don’t want to take any risks.
>Maybe not completely. (Cuddle with the Wolf)
>Other (?)
>>
>>46299662
>So... what did you mean by flattering? That like, guy-code for hot or something?

>I should probably get going. Have to warn my friends and next of kin. Spread the word.
>>
>>46299662

We can take a moment.

Plus it means we're here if Usshy IS stupid enough to try something.

>captcha: nor walk sierra

See, captcha agrees we should stay.
>>
>>46299662
>>
>>46299662
>>Everything’s in ship shape, skipper.
>>
>>46299662
>>Maybe not completely. (Cuddle with the Wolf)
>What were you up to before I crashed the party?
>>
>>46299662
>Other (?)
"How's Maviel holding up, anyway? Is she angry about the whole Waldric thing?"
>>
>>46299662
>>46299873
I'm for asking this.
>>
>>46299662
>>46299873

I'll support this too
>>
>>46299662
> Just gotta check one last thing

Then grab his butt.

> I should probably get going. Have to warn my friends and next of kin. Spread the word.
>>
Yay! Easter edition of Hellborn, definitely makes up for my sever lack of mashed potatoes and gravy today.
>>
You lean over Wolf and brush the hair form your eyes. “Everything’s in ship shape, skipper,” you report. You only realize how cheesy this sounds after it’s too late to take it back.

Since you’re leaning over him though, he can’t really get up without rolling over. And because of certain issues of the back, he refrains from doing so. “Can I get up now?” he asks, surrendering the matter to your superior positioning.

You guess you could let him go, but you kind of don’t want to. “Maybe not yet,” you say. You’d rather he stay right where he is, right where you have him.

You shift your position so you’re lying sort of next to Wolf, and you stretch yourself atop his upper back. With how he’s using his arms as a pillow, you push your hands under his shoulders and link them under his chest. You hug him from behind, pressing the side of your head to his cheek, taking a second to worm in tight against him.

All Wolfgang has to say to this is, “Oh.”

It stays exactly like that for a minute, you and Wolf. You’ve never done anything like this before. It’s nice. (-10 Stress: 17; -10 Fury: 20; +1 Sanity: 91)

“How's Maviel holding up, anyway?” you ask quietly, watching the tiny bit of Wolf’s face that you can see from your current angle. “She mad about the whole Waldric thing?"

“She’s not mad for the reasons you’d think,” Wolf replies, his voice resonating against you. “She’s with Waldric in blaming Sulkrasph. Says we can’t judge him without understanding the position he was in.”

You’re not sure how you feel about that. You guess if she couldn’t put up with her fiancé, she wouldn’t be marrying him. But you sort of expected more indignation from Maviel. It’s kind of a let down. “What about your dad?” you ask.
>>
>>46300907

“You know him,” says Wolf. “He’s the only one who really knows what he’s thinking. But I don’t think he’s even the least bit disturbed. As far as he’s concerned, no harm, no foul. Waldric was in control, and he bought us months of extra time.”

You concentrate the shape of Wolf’s head where it touches yours. “What about you?”

He goes thoughtful for a moment. “Wasn’t his call to make,” he answers. “The least he should have done was let you into the loop.”

You wonder why Waldric didn’t. Was it for some magic reason? Was it because he didn’t want you tipping off Lucifer? Or was he just playing with both you and Sulkrasph, trying to get the best of both worlds? You can’t say.

Wolf shifts subtly beneath you. You feel a hint of curiosity. Maybe he wants to know what you think?

>If he’s a traitor, I probably should’ve killed him.
>Should have fired him.
>I don’t know.
>He made a mistake. He won’t do it again.
>I think he’s trying to do the right thing.
>What is it?
>I don’t care anymore.
>Other (?)
>>
>>46300941
>What is it?
>>
>>46300941
>>I don’t know.
"I don't suppose things would be able to go back the way they were, even if he came back."
>>
>>46300941
>>What is it?
>>
>>46300941
>>
>>46300941
>Other (?)
"I'm back for one day and I manage to fuck up everything. Am... Am I a liability? Does the conclave need someone like me?"
>>
>>46300941
>>46300941
>>
>>46300941
>What is it?
>>
>>46300941
>Other (?)
"It couldn't have lasted forever. Lucifer would have wised up eventually and then he would have gotten one of his people to ice me. I'd like to think he had some kind of plan, but it looks to me that Waldric didn't have a better idea than wait and see."
>>
>>46300941
>>He made a mistake. He won’t do it again.
>Other (?) If he does, I'm taking over.
>>
>>46300941
>I don’t know.

I don't think she knows what to think.
>>
You’re not sure what to think, though. Politics kind of goes over your head. All you know is that you feel like he betrayed you, somehow. If you can’t trust your feelings, you can’t trust anything.

“I don’t know,” you say, frustration seeping into your voice. You can do all kinds of things, but a lot of it doesn’t ever seem to make a difference. You hug Wolf tighter.

The curiosity remains, though. “What?” you ask.

Wolf is reluctant to speak, but does so anyway. Keeping things from you doesn’t really work when you know he’s keeping something from you. “I was just thinking about you,” he says. “I’ve known you for almost a year. But I don’t really know the first thing about you.”

“What are you talking about?” you ask, unsure what he’s getting at.

“Anytime you talk about yourself, it’s always something from after you met the Hallows,” he says. “You never talk about before. The only specific detail I’ve heard you say is that you had the nickname Chomper when you were a kid. It’s like you just sprung forth fully formed into existence.”

>Yep.
>That’s not true, I’ve told you tons of stuff.
>Well what if I did? I’m like a demigod or something. That’s par for the course.
>I don’t want to talk about it.
>Why does it matter? I mean, who cares, right?
>Well maybe everything before the Hallows sucked.
>Ugh. Whatever. What do you want to know?
>Other (?)
>>
>>46301872
>Well what if I did? I’m like a demigod or something. That’s par for the course.
>>
>>46301872
>>Well what if I did? I’m like a demigod or something. That’s par for the course.
>>
>>46301872
>>
>>46301872
>>
>>46301872
>>
>>46301872
>>Ugh. Whatever. What do you want to know?
>>
>>46301899
Smarmy into insecure, I like it. Seconding.
>>
>>46301872
>Other (?)
"You wouldn't have liked the me before I met the Hallows."
>>
>>46301872
>I thought I was a crazy person and everyone who didn't suck is dead. The end.
>>
>>46301872
>>Well maybe everything before the Hallows sucked.
>>Ugh. Whatever. What do you want to know?

Not insecure enough.
>>
>>46301872
>>
>>46301872
>>Well maybe everything before the Hallows sucked.

...I'm suddenly having my paranoia alarms going off.

We're absolutely sure this is our Wolf, right?
>>
>>46302047
We just tested his blood, unless they can make a seamless clone with similar injuries i think its Wolf.
>>
>>46302047
Wanting to know about your partner is pretty standard, unless your referring to the Badly Glamoured Minions(tm)
>>
>>46302115
>>46302070
No, I think he is into something. Panicking over nothing is in character.
>>
>>46302070
I thought the lightning blood was common to Hellions, though. And we only tasted it in the ambient air.

>>46302115
Them being there is part of it, but I could've sworn we'd established the "early life sucked" thing with him already. At the very least I'm finding it doubtful that we haven't mentioned something to that effect at any point, even if it was during the timeskips.
>>
>>46302218
I can totally see us not talking about our childhood
>>
>>46302218
we've only tasted one hellions blood to my knowledge so it could be his or hellions in general, or his family.
>>
>>46302534
does white "blood" count?
>>
>>46302599
I don't think Sierra has tasted that from him actually.
>>
>>46302642
They've done it once, with condoms magicked to be fire proof. They aren't going to be doing much that intimate again until they figure out how to safely do so. Sierra regrets him getting hurt so badly.
>>
You laugh off the question. “Well what if I did?” you say, nesting into his cheek with hopes of distracting him from his topic. “I’m like a demigod or something. That’s par for the course.”

But his serious reply shows his commitment to the topic. “Sierra.”

You frown and divert your gaze to the bed stand and the digital clock sitting on it. “Ugh. Whatever,” you say, scoffing. “What do you want to know? That everything before the Hallows sucked? That I was an angsty, whiney little bitch?”

“I know it was awful,” he replies softly, reaching up and placing a hand on your head. “I know you have your reasons, and that’s okay. But... I still want to understand. If you ever needed to talk about anything, I’m always here.”

“Well I don’t,” you mutter.

“I know,” he says, threading his fingers through your hair. “Sorry for bringing it up. You’d just keep asking me if I didn’t.”

>How do you know? Maybe I would’ve not... done that.
>Well, touché. Guess even when I don’t do anything I shoot myself in the foot.
>The only thing I need is to be here with you.
>Only reason I made it this far is cause I do everything I can to forget that crap. You just have to respect that about me, okay?
>Don’t apologize. Makes me feel like I’m being a jerk.
>Next time just say if I don’t want to talk about it.
>Other (?)
>>
>>46302685
>>
>>46302685
>>How do you know? Maybe I would’ve not... done that.
>>
>>46302685
>Well, touché. Guess even when I don’t do anything I shoot myself in the foot.
>>
>>46302685
>>
>>46302685
>>Don’t apologize. Makes me feel like I’m being a jerk.
>>
>>46302685
>Other (?)
"Hey, do you want to go downstairs and see if those goombas I saw are still there? Bet you 20 bucks I can make them cry for their mommas."
>>
>>46302685
>Other (?)
"You're going to have to get me super drunk to talk about that stuff. Do you have anymore of that wine from last time? I really liked that.
>>
>>46302685

Wait, what would WE be asking about there?
>>
>>46302685
ignore sappy shit, acquire snake tongue.
>>
>>46302685
Why not just give him the run down on our past?

It's not like we have anything to hide

Does he even know we're Corithis' kid?
>>
>>46303085
>Why not just give him the run down on our past?

Sometimes the past is painful, anon.
>>
>>46303085
It's something that could take time, It's not exactly a past most people would be comfortable sharing.
>>
“Don’t apologize. Makes me feel like I’m being a jerk,” you say.

“Boom. Done,” remarks Wolfgang. "You'll never hear another apology out of me."

You snort, and try to cuddle in closer. It doesn’t work, but the effort itself is its own reward. “Being here with you is the only thing I need, all right?” you tell him, soaking in the warmth of his shoulders and neck.

“I can handle that too, I suppose,” he replies, continuing to brush his fingertips through your hair. "I'll add it to the bill."

If it was anybody else doing it, you’d hate it and them. “Hey. How do you know I’d have kept asking about what you were thinking, anyway? Maybe I would’ve not... done that.”

He smiles skeptically. “Maybe.”

Wolf with his crafty comebacks, trying to be all nice and mindful of you. You almost fight off a smile and fail.

>You're going to have to get me way drunk if you want to hear about teen Sierra. Classy drunk, though, with something like that wine from last time. I liked that.
>Disregard crafty comebacks, acquire boyfriend snake tongue.
> Hey, you want to go downstairs and see if those goobers are still there? Bet you a pair of Alexander Hamiltons I can make them cry with snot and everything.
>Other (?)
>>
>>46303106
>>46303155
Then again we could just not be a little bitch about it.

Bad shit happened, we got over it. The end.
>>
>>46303257
>Disregard crafty comebacks, acquire boyfriend snake tongue.
>>
>>46303257
>You're going to have to get me way drunk if you want to hear about teen Sierra. Classy drunk, though, with something like that wine from last time. I liked that.
> Hey, you want to go downstairs and see if those goobers are still there? Bet you a pair of Alexander Hamiltons I can make them cry with snot and everything.
>>
>>46303257
>>You're going to have to get me way drunk if you want to hear about teen Sierra. Classy drunk, though, with something like that wine from last time. I liked that.
>>Disregard crafty comebacks, acquire boyfriend snake tongue.
1 then 2
>>
>>46303257
>Hey, you want to go downstairs and see if those goobers are still there? Bet you a pair of Alexander Hamiltons I can make them cry with snot and everything.
>>
>>46303272
You don't seem to understand the gravity of being a gang member when your partner is in law school or "I have flown into murderous fits of rage"
>>
>>46303257
>>You're going to have to get me way drunk if you want to hear about teen Sierra. Classy drunk, though, with something like that wine from last time. I liked that.
>>
>>46303272

B-but muh character development
>>
>>46303295
This. Present and future plans, all in one.
>>
>>46303257
>>
>>46303257

>>46303301
No but i know for a fact that pretty much all bad things that have happened in the past are best viewed as though they no longer matter. Which Spoiler They don't.
>>
>>46303257
>>
>>46303257
>>
>>46303257
>>
>>46303257
>>
“You're going to have to get me way drunk if you want to hear about teen Sierra,” you say with a grin, moving upwards so you can plant a quick kiss on his lips. You bite gently on his lip before letting it go. “Classy drunk, though,” you say, “with something like that wine from last time. I liked that.”

Wolf moves to meet your mouth again, and quickly darts his tongue past yours. What is that, mushrooms? You like mushrooms. But maybe it’s just the heady, dizzying feeling surrounding you right now.

He breaks contact. “I’ll make a note to borrow another friend’s uncle’s private reserve,” he says with a sly smirk, moving out from under you so you’re facing each other.

You walk your fingers up his bare chest, taking a second to catch your breath. “You do that,” you say, heading in for another go.

Even with demons after your blood, things aren't all bad, you guess.

--End Part 144--
>>
>>46303796
Thanks for running
>>
File: 1430193323044.png (182 KB, 670x479) Image search: [Google]
1430193323044.png
182 KB, 670x479
>>46303796
>Wolf moves to meet your mouth again, and quickly darts his tongue past yours

Thanks Lawn man

>>46303314
Character development is for people who aren't going to be killed by their adoptive dad
>>
>>46303959
That will be the best thread ever.
>>
>>46303959
>Character development is for people who aren't going to be killed by their adoptive dad
Heavenborn Quest players are going to be soooo disappointed in Sierra. But again, I'm pretty sure there will be one or two guys going I FUCKING TOLD YOU YOU ASSHOLES BUT NOOOOO THE MURDEROUS LITERAL DAUGHTER OF THE MASTER OF HELL IS TOO CUTE TO WASTE UH? How do you enjoy seeing your family's intestines spread over an acre now?
>>
>>46303796
Thanks for running Languid, hope you had a good Easter!
Thread replies: 167
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.