[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /tg/ I am looking for some AD&D-2nd edition related stuff
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: qots[1].jpg (126 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
qots[1].jpg
126 KB, 768x1024
Hi /tg/ I am looking for some AD&D-2nd edition related stuff that I cannot seem to find.
The first one is Night Below, the second is Queen of the Spiders, and the third thing being podcasts of people playing AD&D in general if they exist.
It's been way too long since I have played D&D of any variety and, seeing as my group asked me to run some games for them since they never experienced AD&D, I want to try to get back into it.
Thank you
>>
>>46292139
Well, part of your problem is that Queen of Spiders is 1E, not 2E. GDQ1-7 is the module number.
>>
>>46292139
Heh, Google search GDQ1-7, fourth result is a PDF download.
>>
>>46295427
>>46295466
Ah, that would explain it, thank you. (I just assumed it was AD&D 2e because of the AD&D in the title)
Anything as far as podcasts go?
>>
Also since I never played 1E, are there any major things I need to change in the adventure or is it similar enough?
>>
Hijacking this to ask for good AD&D 2e modules.
>>
>>46296459
The Module were mostly crap, though often setting specific.
see OSR Trove
https://mega.nz/#F!3FcAQaTZ!BkCA0bzsQGmA2GNRUZlxzg!vJsyAa5T
>>
>>46296078
bump for answer
>>
>>46296078
Similar enough, giants in 1st edition were weaker and shorter, i would recommend ditching 2nd edition giants for these, as they fit better with the assumed levels of the characters.
>>
>>46292139
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.