[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gamefinder
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: 1458596298199.jpg (11 KB, 250x217) Image search: [Google]
1458596298199.jpg
11 KB, 250x217
>GM/Player
>System Preferred
>Times Available (with timezone!)
>Method of Play (Skype, IRC, roll20, etc)
>Contact Info
>Additional Notes
>>
>Player
>System Preferred
FFGs 40k RPGs with preference to Black Crusade
>Times Available
UTC+2 on Weekends
Mainly voice
>Contact Info
Skypes: Jaso111111/Jason Kordelis
>Additional Notes
Very experienced with the 40k systems (especially BC). Willing to adapt to new groups and work with the team.
>>
File: 1457907442723.jpg (101 KB, 900x634) Image search: [Google]
1457907442723.jpg
101 KB, 900x634
>>46292069
>GM
>shadowrun 5e
>noon, sundays, EST
>skype/roll20 text
>skype: spyros.kotteas or skype: fucking.fuck45
>currently just doing practice sessions to catch everyone up and fuckers keep flaking.
>>
>Player
>Vampire the Requiem 2e or Shadowrun 5e
>GMT-7, no Daylight Savings, 10am-pm on pretty much any day except thursday and sunday
>Skype/Roll20
>skype: rats808
>I am a massive homo, and I tend to make gay characters.
>>
>>46292327
Black trenchcoat or pink mohawk?
>>
>>46294468
distinctive style always brings pink mohawk, but we can go either way really.

the pink mohawk stuff tends to happen in the down time RP really. such as my guy punching the roommates wind spirit that stole my trid remote.
>>
>>46294696
Skype is shit these days, can you maybe use Discord? Last campaign I was in skype flat out didn't send messages to some people and they didn't get to know about a session.
>>
>>46294779
no clue what that is. just message me over skype. this is fucking.fuck45
if skype fucks up, we can send what happens in the roll20 or google doc
>>
>>46294828

is it so hard to type "discord" into the search bar...?

but yeah it's pretty much skype with better codecs/support and video chat. i still use skype for contact but always shift over to discord for actual party use whenever i can.

the fact that it can be used in-browser without an account is really big incentive too.
>>
>GM/Player
player
>System Preferred
Exalted 3e, but open to any general fantasy thing, really
>Times Available (-6 GMT: US Central)
sundays all day, weekdays 4-9 PM
pretty much anything but maptool, and even maptool is okay if i get instructions on how to use it
>Contact Info
flakhammer on skype
>Additional Notes
i've been playing exalted nonstop for years now and, while i'm totally cool with continuing that trend, i'm fine with mixing things up with an offer. just as long as I don't run it for once.
>>
>>46295075
but i like my account/contacts!
>>
>>46295156
You can do contacts and direct messages on discord too.
>>
>>46295220
but i've got skype set up how i like!
>>
File: 13.jpg (94 KB, 530x530) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
94 KB, 530x530
>GM/Player
Player, please.

>System Preferred
I would actually kill someone if it ensured me a place in a steady, semi-competent 13th Age Campaign.

I run a Deadlands game on Sundays and I play Star Wars every other Friday.
Otherwise, I am available every day after 3:00 P.M. CST (-06:00 GMT).

I like Roll20 quite a bit but I would settle for any form. Even play by post, at this point.

>Contact Info
I can be reached via Skype @ mintmagician .

>Additional Notes
If you really like 13th Age but aren't interested in running a game or a looking to get involved as a player, maybe drop me a line anyways.
If this dry-spell continues any longer, I'll probably break and just run one myself.
It's how I ended up running three, separate Deadlands campaigns, so its bound to happen eventually.
>>
>Player
>Changeling: The Lost, Geist: The Sin Eaters, or maybe D&D 5e
>GMT -3/-4, Available pretty much whenever, except for a few hours in the morning/afternoon from Monday through Thursday
>Method of play: Skype, roll20, would adapt to whatever the GM needs
>Contact info: Skype- EuJesty
>Additional info:
I've only played a few sessions of C:tL, but I've read a lot for about 5 years now, have several characters I could use.
I'm very enthusiastic about Geist, but have never played it. Would have to do some re-reading.
Just starting reading the D&D 5e player's handbook today.

I have lots of free time to learn whatever's necessary.
>>
>Player
>System Preferred
d&d 5e
gmt fridays 8pm-2am
willing to use whatever to play but contact me through skype
>Contact Info
twilghtbandit101 on skype
>Additional Notes
mainly have gmed in the past and this is my 2nd time as a player
>>
>Player
>System Preferred
Gurps 4e, Warhammer fantasy 2e, D&D. I wouldn't mind learning any system though.
PST 16:00 onward.
Skype+roll20 would be nice
>Contact Info
>>
File: 1456620762085.jpg (452 KB, 784x477) Image search: [Google]
1456620762085.jpg
452 KB, 784x477
>GM/Player
Player (TIRED of Dming)
>System Preferred
DnD 3.x, 5e, PF, 40k RPGs, Willin to try others.
Busy on T-F 9pm-7am CST and Sun 5pm CST.
Free otherwise.
Any Accepted, Voice preferred.
>Contact Info
Tangoomega on skype: Look for the bear sketch. 1 800 eat shit.
>Additional Notes
Played many games, tired of DMing some. If you want a DM, interest me in a system and module and we'll give it a shot if you're desperate.
>>
File: 1451782983859.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
1451782983859.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>GM/Player
Posting on behalf of GM
>System
JoJo d100
GMT/GMT +1, most probably fridays
Skype with Roll20
>Contact Info
GM's Skype: royisreallycool
>Additional Notes
It's a JoJo campaign, thing is set after Part 5/before Part 6, players are members of Passione who are sent to do stuff for the mafia. If you're worried about (or you just don't like/hate) Giorno, he may only appear as cameo at best, not having any inpact of the story, besides the premise of working for mob. This campaign is about PC's and our own quest for... well, i don't know, something. Ask GM. Oh, and posting the system here if you're not familiar with it, it's pretty damn chill.
>>
>>46293581
no wonder you wish to play faggy games then.
>>
>>46298529
At least it isn't Werewolf
>>
>>46292069
>Player
>System Preferred
anything really, I'm usually a big fan of story driven systems though
>Times Avaliable
Friday/Weekends after 13PM on UTC-3
>Method of Play
Mainly voice
>Contact Info
>Additional Notes
I'm pretty good with english and portuguese
>>
>>46298529
>>46298659
I'd rather run Werewolf than play it
Sadly I'm already running a game of Demon and I don't wanna try and run 2 at once
>>
>>46299293
I'd try to run Werewolf, but I don't know the system too well.
>>
>>46299621
If you've run any game running on the Storyteller/ing system(World of Darkness, Chronicles of Darkness, Exalted), it's more or less the same.

Granted, something to note isn't about being someone with a horrible curse that goes on a killing spree every full moon. You basically play the border patrol officers of the physical and spiritual worlds.
It's got a lot of animism and shamanism going on, which is part of the reason I want to run it.
>>
>>46300022
>something to note isn't about
it isn't about*
>>
>>46300022
Which I have, it's just I need to get around to learning the quirks when it comes to Werewolf.
>>
>>46300350
TL;DR, in a time before time there was a big wolf and a fuckton of spirits, the wolf is usually referred to as Father Wolf by the Uratha(Formal name for the Werewolves as a whole). Father Wolf's job was to hunt and deal with spirits who were causing problems; eventually, he decided he needed help, so he had children with Luna, spirit of the moon(Mother Moon/Luna to the Forsaken; the Pure don't revere her at all)

Eventually, as a result of making the Uratha, Father Wolf died, and the gauntlet that separated the spirit and physical worlds began to thicken. Luna decided to help them by giving them some access to her power in the form of Moon Gifts; there's 5 cycles of the moon, and so 5 Auspices/Moon Gifts. The Forsaken revere her for this and her status as their Mother, the Pure blame her for Father Wolf's death, and tear out their Auspices(and also generally are dicks to humanity)

In the Present Day, there's 5 things the Forsaken hunt. Werewolves(those who violate an oath they have/the Pure), Spirits, the Claimed(Human-Spirit Hybrids), Humans, and Hosts(hivemind spirits swarms that infest humans in order to gain more power)

And, recently, a new one has popped up: The Idigam. Shapeless, alien spirit-beings that universally do horrible things to everything.
>>
>>46292327
>sunday
Oh shit yes
>Noon
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUCK
>>
>GM/Player
GM
>System Preferred
All Flesh Must Be Eaten
Anytime and any day after 530 EST
Roll20 text
>Contact Info
[email protected]
>Additional Notes
Setting is 50's, smalltown americans fighting back against the undead.
>>
File: zeen-chin-bell-the-bait.jpg (136 KB, 1357x1920) Image search: [Google]
zeen-chin-bell-the-bait.jpg
136 KB, 1357x1920
Player
GURPS
After 8pm PST, sometimes Friday & Saturday (anytime). My schedule changes from week to week, but I never work past 7pm (home by 8pm).
Google Hangouts is best

Del
[email protected]

I'm older (32) and would like to play a session or few of GURPS to really get a better feel for it. Reading is fine and all, but playing is far better to learn a system. That, and I'd like to play in a game where everyone isn't cracking fucking jokes every 2 minutes. Some actual playing would be very welcomed.
>>
>>GM/Player
Player
>>System Preferred
L5R, 7th Sea, aSoIaF-Rpg
>>Times Available (with timezone!)
Evenings, CST
>>Method of Play (Skype, IRC, roll20, etc)
Skype, roll 20
>>Contact Info
>>Additional Notes
Looking for a game centered around Politics and intrigue.
>>
>>46300854
I had more or less the same reaction
>>Shadowrun
>Oh shit yes
>>Sunday at noon
>FUCK
>>
>>46292327
Still looking for players?
>>
>>46303132
Sucks most cause i work sundays till 3, so close enough to taste the game but too far to be a participant.
>>
>>46300901
Do you welcome new players?
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.