[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MedievalQuest #2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 197
Thread images: 16
File: MedievalQuest.jpg (116 KB, 512x768) Image search: [Google]
MedievalQuest.jpg
116 KB, 512x768
Remember to keep an eye on twitter for archive updates and threads!
https://twitter.com/MedievalQuest

>The last time you were here..
You spent the Saturday at the shop, debating on expanding your business to arms & tools. You’re currently still waiting on a shipment of grain from Tuscany. You took in an orphan boy.

>4th of August, 1095

You’re stirred from your sleep by the sound of the church bells. You sit up and tiredly rub your face, before moving over to slip into your worn cotton clothes. You really should get some new threads soon. As you open the door of the living area, you see that the little orphan boy is sitting on the chair again, patiently waiting. “How long have you been sitting here?”

The boy shrugs, before looking towards the barrels in the corner. You stored your food in there. You grab some salted meat from one of them, and slice thin strips from it. Not the best, but it was something.
“We’ll have to go to the Church today.” You solemnly mention, glancing at the kid.

He nods, still chewing on his food.

>Ask the boy’s name
>Tell him that he’ll have to stay at the church
>Silently continue eating.
>>
>Ask the boy’s name
>>
>Ask the boy's name
>>
>Ask the boy's name
>>
>>46288938
>Ask the boy’s name

It suddenly dawns on you that you didn’t even know the boy’s name. You pour the two of you a mug of water, before speaking again. “You’ve never told me your name.” The boy looks at you, somewhat caught off-guard.

Figuring that he didn’t understand you, you try to simplify it. “Your name.” You point at yourself. “Domenico.” You point at him, and he suddenly chimes up. “Edward!” You smile, before giving him his mug of water.

At least you had a name. Having a conversation would be an entirely different obstacle.

>Take him to church, in the hopes of finding him a tutor.
>Leave him at home, giving him some of your old books to read.
>>
>>
>Leave him at home, giving him some of your old books to read.
>>
Take him to church, in the hopes of finding him a tutor.
>>
File: ByzantinePepe.jpg (13 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
ByzantinePepe.jpg
13 KB, 255x255
Where my byzantineboos at?
>>

Church of OSYTERIOUS
>>
>>46289104
>>
>>46289121
>Take him to church, in the hopes of finding him a tutor

You quickly down the rest of your water, noticing the boy follows suit. You get up and motion for him to follow you, as you open the door of your modest home. The streets are always a lot less busy on Sunday, the day of the Lord. You’re suddenly reminded of your grandfather’s words.

“Never rest on Sunday. Plot, plan and sell. So long as He gets his cut, He will forgive you.” You’ve always taken those words in the sense of praying first, business later. You run your hand through your hair, brushing it back. The two of you quietly walk the rest of the way to church, passing by the Doge’s personal chapel – the Cathedral Basilica of Saint Mark - on the way. You stop to admire the beautiful arches, and the intricate mosaics. Even though it was still under construction, it already looked finished.

Along the way, you also pass by some more beggars. You can’t help but feel pity.

>Stop to give them some spare ducats.
>Keep on walking, the Lord can’t wait.
>Spit on them.
>>
>>
>>
>>46289228
>Keep on walking, the Lord can’t wait

But your piety has more of a grip on your than your pity. You keep on walking, looking back once you notice that Edward isn’t behind you anymore. He simply stood there, staring at the older beggars. You whistled sharply, snapping the boy out of his daydream. Moments later, he was behind you again.

As you approach the church, you notice that it’s not as busy as usual, meaning that another ship must have left last night. Father Federico stands at the entrance, smiling widely as usual. Ever since you were a boy, you’ve visited this church. For as long as you can remember, Father Federico has treated you and your family with respect. He even officiated your parents’ wedding.

“Domenico, my son! It is good to see you again.” You shake his hands, smiling widely. “It is good to see you too, Father. Has a ship sailed? It seems emptier than usual.”

The old priest nods, as his hand moves up to scratch his grey beard. “Two, last Friday. Brave men, to sail out at this time.” You raise an eyebrow, before speaking again. “How so, Father?”

He narrows his eyes, before shaking his head. “Ah, nothing but rumours.” His eyes drift down to Edward, as he gives a wide smile. “Who’s this then?”

>He’s a friend’s son.
>He’s my protégé.
>He’s just some beggar I took in.
>>
>>46289370
We will not lie in the house of the Lord.
>>
>>
>>46289443
can we mix option 2 and 3? time to get more help
>>
>>46289370
>>He’s just some beggar I took in.
>>
>>
File: Church.jpg (75 KB, 784x536) Image search: [Google]
Church.jpg
75 KB, 784x536
>>46289535
>He’s just some beggar I took in

You were always taught to be honest and true in the house of the Lord. You give the old priest a warm smile, before slowly shoving Edward a little bit forwards. “This is Edward. He is a young beggar I decided to give a place to stay.” The boy looked somewhat at ease around the old man.

Father Federico smiled, extending his hand to the youngling. He gave a very brief blessing in Vulgar Latin, which caused the boy to look even more confused than normal. You softly chuckle, shaking your head as the priest turns his attention to you again. “He took care of beggars as well. It is a virtue to be kind and charitable.”

You smile and nod. “It seems like your sermons have had some effect, after all.” The priest chuckles, before motioning for the two of you to enter the church. You continue. “I am looking for someone to teach him, Father. “ The priest nods, stopping and turning around to face you again.

“I will ask around after the sermon. Perhaps one of the craftsmen will take him on as an apprentice.”

>Thank you, Father.
>I was hoping you could do it, Father.
>I just need him to learn Italian, Father.
>>
>>46289575
>Thank you, Father.
>I need him to learn Italian, Father.
>>
>>46289575
>Thank you, Father.
>Though I was hoping you could do it, Father.
I know of no one better to guide and nurture a young, impressionable soul.
>>
>>46289575
>>Thank you, Father.
>>I was hoping you could do it, Father.
>>
>Thank you, Father.
>>
>>46289612
>Thank you, Father.
>I was hoping you could do it, Father.

As you incline your head in thanks, you can’t help but ask. “You are too kind, Father. Although, I was hoping that you could perhaps take Edward under your wing. Teach him how to read and write. Perhaps you could even teach him how to orate.”

Federico stroked his grey beard in thought, before his old voice spoke. Despite him nearing his sixty-seventh year, his voice still held strong. While you went out of your way to complement his preaching, he remained humble. “Very well. Is there anything specific you would want me to teach him?”

>Languages (Italian, French and Vulgar Latin)
>Economics
>Scripture
>>
>>
>>46289741
>>Economics and Italian
>>
>Scripture
>>
>>46289741
>>Languages (Italian, French and Vulgar Latin)
>>
>>46289765
>>46289773
Language first (Latin) as how he read wthe book well to study others
>>
Tie-breaker in 10 minutes. Get your votes in.

Meanwhile, here's a player question:
>What do you think of the priest?
>>
>>46289858
Language
>>
>>46289858
He seems nice but like most men of the cloth at this time period probably likely to forgive sins if money is "donated"
>>
>>46289858
potential boy fucker
>>
>>46289947

You scratch your chin, trying to think of anything specific. Then it suddenly dawned on you, Father Federico spent a few years in France. He must’ve learned at least some French. “Perhaps some languages. I imagine that French will come in handy if – and when – he decides to pick up a profession. And if he should ever seek to pursue a monastic career, then I imagine Latin will come in handy.”

Father Federico nodded solemnly. “Ofcourse. Come, it is time for the sermon.” You nod, moving to one of the pews at the front. You sit down, Edward following suit. The old priest gives a rousing sermon about compassion, briefly mentioning the fact that you took in a young beggar. The attention unsettles you somewhat.

After the service is over, you wait until the church is cleared. You slowly approach the altar, kneeling down and saying a quick prayer before getting back up. You walk back to the pew, patiently waiting for the Father to return. As you sit down again, you notice that Edward was kneeling at the altar. He spoke in that guttural language again – perhaps praying in his native tongue. Or perhaps the boy was possessed by demons.

After some time, Father Federico returns with a pair of books, handing them over to you. “These should be easy enough for any beginner to read.” You open one of the books, noticing the intricate illustrations with simple words. Easy enough, you reckon.

“I cannot thank you enough, Father. I shall send him here on the morrow.”

The old priest smiled. “And I’ll send him back at sunset. Do not worry, my son.”

You nod, grateful that the man would do this for you. After all, Edward may turn out to be his last ward. “We should get going, in any case. Thank you once again.” You incline your head, making your way out of the church. Edward quickly follows.

>Head to the store
>Head to the market
>Head to the Doge’s Palace
>Head home
>>
>>46290093
>Head to the store
Best to check up on the store and drop off the boy before heading to negotiate with the Doge.
>>
>>46290093
>Head to the store
>>
>>46290093
>>Head to the store
>>
>>46290173
>Head to the store

You decide that it might be good to check up on the store. While you aren’t open for the commoners, the other commodity traders rarely take a Sunday off. Being a shrewd businessman meant working all week. You hand Edward the two books, which he dutifully carries with him the entire way.

Once you reach the shop, a good fifteen minutes later, you notice a man waiting by the door. A tall man, with sharp cheekbones and short, blonde hair. He eyes you from a distance, before approaching. “Are you the owner of this establishment?”

You nod, wishing you had some sort of protection on you. You’ve heard rumours of storeowners paying a protection fee from time to time, but to have it happen on one of the busiest streets would be surprising, to say the least.

The man suddenly extends his hand. “Otto of Bavaria. I hear that you’re looking for new business partners.” Your heart skips a beat. Desiderius must’ve run his mouth to some tavern wenches again. They were a fount of information. But what caught you off-guard was the fact that this Bavarian spoke Italian.

>Shake his hand.
>Walk past him, into the store.
>Hear him out.
>>
>>46290257
>shake
>>
>>46290257
>Shake his hand.
>>
>>46290257
>Shake his hand.
>Hear him out.
>>
>>46290257
>>Shake his hand.
Welcome him into the store. Never plan shit in the open.
>>
File: The Store.jpg (25 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
The Store.jpg
25 KB, 300x400
>>46290288
>Shake his hand

You take his hand, giving it a brief shake. The man appears to be wearing a dark leather jerkin, with a matching pair of trousers. “Domenico Particino, the owner of this establishment.” You glanced around, before taking back your hand. “Come, it’s chilly outside.” You open the door to your modest store.

Edward follows you in, followed by the tall Bavarian. He glances down at the boy. “Your son?” You give a brief shake of your head. “He’s a friend.”

The German gives you a suspicious look, before taking a few steps forward. You grab a pitcher of water and a pair of mugs, before moving to sit at the table. You pour some for the two of you. “So, how can I help you?”

Otto takes the mug with a thanks in his native tongue, bringing it up to his lips and taking a hearty swig from it. “I’m a trader from the town of Regensburg. I mostly trade in armour and weaponry.” He looked around the store. “And it just so happens that I overheard someone talking about this place.” His eyes met yours again. “I’m looking to expand my business.”

So it wasn’t Desiderius, after all.
>You’ll have to look elsewhere, I’m afraid.
>I’m listening.
>>
>>46290455
>I’m listening.
We have no reason to turn away an opportunity out of hand.
>>
>>46290455
>>I’m listening.
>>
>>46290455
>I’m listening.
>>
>>46290455
>>I’m listening.
>>
>>46290562
>I’m listening.

You fold your arms across your chest, leaning back in your simple wooden chair. “You’ve caught my attention, Master Otto.” The tall German smiled, leaning forwards and speaking in a hushed tone. “A few months ago, I managed to get my hands on some valuable information. The Empire is in a state of disarray, with Duke Welf recently siding with King Henry. There are rumours that a war will break out soon. A show of strength from King Henry.” He pauses, taking another sip from the mug of water. “But every army needs supplies.”

That caught you off-guard. “With all due respect, but I’m not able to supply an entire army. The most recent harvest has been poor, and the grainstores are nearly empty.”

Otto leaned back in his chair, tapping his chin in thought. “I see. Well, perhaps I should find some business elsewhere, if that is the case.”

You panicked a little. Here was a chance to make a fortune, but you were lacking the means to earn it. Not to mention, you still have to obtain a permit from the Doge.

>Tell Otto about the grain shipment from Tuscany
>Ask him for three days
>Tell him you’ll pick no sides in a war.
>>
>>46290697
>pick no sides sells boats and hand-gonnes to everyone
>>
>>46290697
>>Ask him for three days
>>
>>46290697
>Ask him for three days.
>>
>>46290697
>>Tell him you’ll pick no sides in a war.
Fan the flames.
>>
Calling a ten minute break. In the meantime, have a question you can discuss:

>Aside from property and commodity, we'll need more. What's the most important thing we'll need after the permit?
>>
>>46290928
players
>>
>>46290928
More grains
>>46290952
Cheeky
>>
>>46290928
loan or gold
>>
>>46290928
Iron and steel also di vinci's blueprints
>>
>>46290975
>>46290989
Both of these let's get into loans and warfare
>>
QM is this quest true to history or can whatever we want happen
>>
Whoops, forgot my trip.

>>46291048
>>46290989
DaVinci won't be born for a long time. And we already decided to trade in arms & tools in the last thread.

>>46291074
We're working inside the boundaries of history for the first couple of threads. The Crusade will eventually start, and we can divert the story from there.
>>
>>46291097
We must sell swords to the church immediately, become the only man in Venice to sell to the vatican
>>
File: Edward's Book.jpg (729 KB, 1931x1500) Image search: [Google]
Edward's Book.jpg
729 KB, 1931x1500
>>46290873
>Ask him for three days

You sigh internally, showing no emotion from the outside. “I’ll need some time to speak with my associates. Three days.” You reckon that three days would be more than enough to get some information on the current state of the Holy Roman Empire. Not to mention, if the grain arrives in three days, you can send him off with at least a single shipment.

The only problem would be neutrality. Supplying the King of the Romans may be a good idea, but if the opponent consists of half the Empire, then you’ll undoubtedly make some powerful enemies.

Otto nods, standing up. “Very well, I’ll return on the Seventh.” The tall German gave a very light bow, before leaving the store.

You had a lot to think about, a lot to plan. You looked over your shoulder, spotting Edward flipping through the first book. He was mostly admiring the intricate illustrations.

You can finally sigh audibly, and you do so with an extreme sense of satisfaction. You take a swig from your mug, and begin getting your thoughts together.

>Visit the tavern for information.
>Head to the Doge's Palace.
>See if the shipment has arrived.
>>
>>46291184
>>Head to the Doge's Palace.
>>
>>46291210
>doge palace
>>
>>46291184
>>Head to the Doge's Palace.
>>
>>46291184
DOGE
>>
>>46291241
Hey mate think ya missed Narrators post.
>>
File: Hey Leatherman.jpg (16 KB, 295x281) Image search: [Google]
Hey Leatherman.jpg
16 KB, 295x281
>>46291285
>>
>>46291285
What?no I didn't
>>
File: Doge's Palace.jpg (384 KB, 820x1047) Image search: [Google]
Doge's Palace.jpg
384 KB, 820x1047
>>46291257
>Head to the Doge’s Palace.

You decide that getting a permit to trade arms and tools is more important than a strange German’s vague stories. You look over your shoulder again, figuring that Edward would be busy with the books for at least half a day, more than enough time to visit the Doge.

You get up and walk over, trying to gesture that he should stay put. While he looks somewhat confused – and maybe a little bit insulted – you figure that he got the general idea. You walk outside and close the door behind you, locking it for good measure.

After a good five minutes of walking, you turn the corner to stare up at the Doge’s Palace. It was a constant reminder of Venice’s wealth and splendor, and was heavily guarded as a result. The current Doge, Vitale Faliero, was already old and frail. Some rumours even suggested that he was mere months away from death.

You ascend the steps to the doors, waiting patiently while the person ahead of you argues with the guards. You can’t help but wonder what will happen if the Doge dies. You can barely remember the reign of the previous one, being only 11 years old at the time he was overthrown.

After a few minutes, the guard signals for some help, as the reinforcements take away the man infront of you. Kicking and cursing, the man gets thrown down the steps.

“Next!”

You approach the guard.

“Domenico Particino, here to see the Doge.”

The guard narrows his eyes, before speaking. “Business?”

>Personal.
>Trade related.
>Warfare related.
>>
>>46291490
>Trade related.
We ARE a merchant.
>>
>>46291490
>>Trade related.
>>
>>46291490
>>Personal.
>>
>>46291490
>>Trade related.

>>46291344
Then why quote me?
>>
File: Piraeus Lion Statue.jpg (26 KB, 292x386) Image search: [Google]
Piraeus Lion Statue.jpg
26 KB, 292x386
>>46291564
>Trade related

You cough into your hand, before straightening your back and speaking. “I’m here to discuss a trade permit with the Doge.” At first glance, the guard didn’t look convinced. After all, your clothes were worn, and your hair quite unkempt. It might be good to bring some change to that, in order to improve our image.

He reluctantly nods, signaling the other guard to open the doors. “One of the attendants will fetch you.” You take a deep breath, before walking in. The hall is decorated with a variety of statues, including a magnificent one of a lion. You take a few moments to admire it, before your attention is taken by a melodious voice. “Quite beautiful, isn’t it?”

You turn around, standing face-to-face with a wealthy-looking woman. She was wearing a crimson coloured dress, with white frills and trims. The woman flashes you a warm smile, before extending her hand. “Matilda of Florence.”

While you’ve rarely had to put it into practice, you remember how to properly greet a lady of noble blood. You gently take her hand and kiss the back of it, while bowing deeply. Once you straighten yourself again, you speak. “Domenico Particino.”

She inspects your clothes with an amused look on her face. “And what business does Domenico have with the Doge?” It’s clear she thinks little of you.

>That’s personal.
>I’m here to discuss business.
>My business is not with the Doge.
>>
>>46291671
>>I’m here to discuss business.
>>
>>46291671
>>
>>46291671
Alas, spending more ducats for adorning the self means less for performing trade. All other things equal, the wealthiest merchant will be the one who shows it the least.
>>
>>46291720
seem like sarcastic to Matilda, who may be the street Doge as Doge dying
>>
>>46291671
>>I’m here to discuss business.
>>
File: Doge Faliero.jpg (156 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
Doge Faliero.jpg
156 KB, 900x900
>>46291794

You fold your hands behind your back. “I’m here to discuss business with the Doge.”

She scoffs, before taking a step closer. She carefully reaches out to touch your cotton shirt, feeling the fabric for a few moments. “And you think the Most Serene Prince will listen to you while you’re wearing that? He barely listens to the Patricians, and they’re dressed in the finest of clothes.”

While you wore the old cottons, you were in possession of more clothes. Alas, they were only barely in fashion in 1052. To show up with them now, would be nothing less than social suicide. “I’m confident that His Serenity will listen.” Still, it made you wonder how far along the Doge was.

The two of you are interrupted by the sound of heavy boots. One of Doge Faliero’s attendants stopped in the middle of the room. He wore a jerkin that reminded you of Otto’s, although the rest of his garments were quite different.

“His Serenity will receive you now.” The attendant spoke with a deep Greek accent.

You turn back to Matilda, bowing your head lightly. “My Lady.” The last thing you hear before you follow the attendant is an amused huff.

You are led into a small office, where the old Doge sat in a luxurious chair. His legs were covered by an intricately woven blanket. His old voice suddenly rang out. “Name?” His voice carried something that you had also noticed with Father Federico, a tone of authority.

“Domenico Particino, Your Serenity.” You bow lowly, waiting until the Doge spoke again. It took him maybe ten seconds. “Particino?” He paused again, another ten seconds. “The merchants.” You finally straightened your back, nodding. “Indeed, Your Serenity.”

He eyed you with curious eyes. “Tell me why you have come.”

>For a trade permit.
>For information regarding the King of the Romans.
>To discuss the extent of neutrality.
>>
>>46291947
>>For a trade permit.
To sell some arms and tools
>>For information regarding the King of the Romans.
Tobetter understand were we stand
>>To discuss the extent of neutrality.
To see if we can make a larger profit
>>
>>46291947
>>For a trade permit.
>>
>>46292022
The Doge only has time for one question. Don't want to make this too easy, now.
>>
>>46292066
Aww! Haha

>Trade permit then
>>
>>46292022
>>For a trade permit.

We can ask some ship captains and such for info on the king of the Romans and as to neutrality we can decide later.
>>
>>46291947
>Trade permit
No matter what troubles we may be thrown into when dealing with the Bavarian, at least having the permit will mean we won't end up in jail for selling arms.
>>
>>46291947
>For a trade permit.

>>46292066
>sad face
>>
>>46292106
>For a trade permit

With the Doge’s piercing gaze set on you, you begin your answer. “I wish to request a trade permit. I seek to expand my business from food and lifestock to arms and tools.”

Doge Faliero seems to tense up somewhat at the mention of arms. “Why do you wish to sell arms? Won’t tools suffice?” It caught you unaware, the sudden question as to -why- you’d want to sell weaponry. It could possibly endanger any sense of neutrality that Venice may or may not harbor.

“I believe that I can supply the guards – both personal and of the city – with better weapons than they currently have. Better weaponry means a fighting chance against the people who seek to disrupt our trade as well.”

The Doge quietly sits there, his gaze still fixed on you. After a few moments of deliberation, he spoke. “I see. And why would I give you this permit?”

You swallow.

>Appeal to the businessman in him.
>Appeal to the aristocrat in him.
>>
>>46292245
>>
>>46292245
>>
>>46292245
>Appeal to the buissnessman in him
>>
>>46292245
>>Appeal to the businessman in him.
>>
>>46292245
The business sense in giving the permit is clearly apparent. More trade means more money. If he denies us, it will be because of non-monetary reasons.
>>
>>46292245
>>Appeal to the aristocrat in him.
>>
>>46292444

You collect your thoughts and immediately speak up again. “My Lord the Doge, four generations ago, my ancestor decided to start up a company under Doge Orseolo the Second. He would give a small percentage of his profit to the Doge, in return for protection. It’s been a hundred years since then, and I’m currently all the remains of the once-great Particino family.”

You pause. “I seek to restore my family to greatness. If you grant me this permit, I can rebuild a dynasty that is currently forgotten. And we will be forever loyal to your family.”

A big promise, but will it work? You hold your breath as the Doge considers your words.

“Very well.”

You’ve never felt more relieved in your life. It seems like your wit, smarts and ability to easily sway people have come in handy once again. “Thank you, Your Serenity. I cannot express how much this means to me.”

The Doge holds up his hand. “But.” You freeze. “You will promise not to sell arms to nations that we consider a threat to our interests. This includes internal conflicts.”

Your heart skips again. Your prospects of trading with the Bavarian just went down the drain.

>Agree to the terms.
>Decline the terms.
>>
>>46292518
>>Agree to the terms.
Oh well the Bavarian can have grain.
>>
>>46292518
>>Agree to the terms.
Bread is neutral.
>>
>>46292518
>Agree to the terms.

"Okay, i won't sell arms to any nation, or group, considered a threat to Venice"
>>
>>46292518
>Accept the offer
I'm pretty sure that the Bavarian would not go to a Venetian for weapons if his interests went aganist Venice now, would he?
And if he does, well, tough luck, he can have grain.
>>
>>46292518
>>Agree to the terms.
Sell a shit ton before the war starts
>>
>>46292518

>Agree to the terms.
we can't really decline at this point.
Although we may sell everything else than arms freely to the Bavarians.
>>
>>46292656
>Agree to the terms.

You give a single, determined nod. “I solemnly swear that I will not sell arms to any nation whose interests conflict with Venice’s.” You hope that it would be enough to convince the Doge.

The old man nodded. “Good. I will have my attendants draw up the necessary papers. You will receive them soon enough, signed.” His gaze finally moved away from you, as he glanced out of the large window. You take the ensuing silence as a dismissal. Once again, you take a very deep bow and walk backwards while doing so.

Once you leave the room, you let out a sigh of relief. At least you’ve secured your new trade permit. The attendant brings you back to the main hall, and leaves you there. You notice that a few more people have been let in, sitting on various chairs spread throughout the hall. You see no sign of Lady Matilda.

After a few moments spent inspecting the statues again, you leave the Palace. You notice that the sun is already low, and it might be best if you get back to the shop.

>Go back to the shop
>Go to the tavern by the docks
>>
>>46292768
>>Go to the tavern by the docks
oyster
>>
>>46292768
>>Go back to the shop
>>
>>46292768
>>
>>46292768
>Go back to the shop
>>
>>46292768
>>Go back to the shop
Lets check the boy first. We have more time tomorrow anyway, with someone else watching him.
>>
File: The_Store.jpg (51 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
The_Store.jpg
51 KB, 300x400
>>46292922
>Go back to the shop

While your mind briefly wanders to the thought of spending a night in the tavern by the docks, you suddenly remember that Edward is still in the shop. You make your way to the shop again, passing by the same beggars you encountered this morning. Piety before pity, even at this hour.

You unlock the door to your store, opening the door and calling out. “Edward! Let’s head home!” His two books were neatly stacked on the table. He appeared from behind the large counter, finishing a small cup of water. Seems like he took good care of himself while he was gone. You make a mental note to tell Desiderius to check the inventory tomorrow.

Edward picks up his two books and follows you outside. You once again lock the door and head home. You glance back down at Edward, before speaking up. “Father Federico is going to look after you tomorrow. He’ll help you speak Italian.” Edward looks back up at you with a blank expression. Yep, he understood absolutely nothing of what you just said.

Once home, the two of you eat some more of the salted meat. You make another mental note: Get some bread to go with this.

The rest of the night is quite uneventful, and you eventually fall asleep while reading an old book.

Time for a quick 15 minute intermission before I start the next day. How are you guys liking it so far?

Here's another question:
>Lady Matilda: Who exactly is she, and why was she in the Doge's Palace?
>>
>>46293131
I'm really liking this, OP, keep it up!
>Lady Matilda: Who is she?
Our rich Florentine waifu, of course.
>>
>>46293131
Keep running, please.
>Lady Matilda: Who is she?
A spy from a rival family.
>>
File: Venice.jpg (645 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Venice.jpg
645 KB, 1024x768
>5th of August, 1095

The day starts as any other: Waking up with a book stuck to your chest, and a stomach that needs to be fed. It’s a Monday alright. At breakfast, you sit down and have yourself a larger slice of salted meat than usual. You were going to need it today, as you had to try and find that shipment. Not to mention, to try and find information on the King of the Romans; Henry.

As you send Edward on his way to the Church, you hope that the Father will be able to teach the boy something. While you’re aware that Edward is capable of very broken, awful Italian, he still doesn’t speak much.

Then there’s the question about that other language he was speaking. It couldn’t have been German. You rub your face, repressing the thoughts for now.

Your permit won’t be due for another few days, and you’ve got two days until Otto comes back.

>Go to the shop
>Go to the tailor
>Go to your warehouse
>Go to the barber
>>
>>46293409
>Go to the tailor or Go to your warehouse or wherever we would check if the shipment is in.
>>
>>46293409
>>Go to the tailor
We must dress to impress.
>>
>>46293409
>Go to your warehouse check the shipment then tailor
>>
>>46293409
>Head to the barber
Shave and a haircut, no legs. It's also good to hear of what people are saying from a place that isn't the bar.
>>
Tiebreaking in 5 minutes. Currently 2 - 2 Tailor / Warehouse.
>>
>>46293409
>Go to your warehouse
We need that shipment
>>
File: Warehouse.jpg (85 KB, 598x426) Image search: [Google]
Warehouse.jpg
85 KB, 598x426
>>46293644
>Go to the warehouse

You decide that it might be good to check up on the warehouse. Maybe the shipment came in. In the worst case, you’re wasting ten minutes of your life. Once you close the door behind you, you feel that familiar salty breeze fill your nostrils. It’s times like these you loved living in the city. You lock the door behind you and take a few steps forward, before turning around again. Your family apparently used to own a mansion once, but had to sell it due to the string of misfortune. Maybe you should save up for a mansion, once business is running again.

You go on your merry way, passing some beggars on the way to the docks. One seemed to miss a leg, with the wound clearly infected. He wouldn’t survive the week, you guess.

Once you arrive at the warehouse, the two guardsmen inclined their heads and step aside. You wonder why you pay –two- of them, when one would be more than enough. There wasn’t much in the warehouse right now, to begin with.
You open the doors to the large storage. And there it was, crate after crate of grain. One-hundred crates. It was hard to believe that it just showed up. Maybe Desiderius did it yesterday? You make a mental note to ask him. Twenty-five crates would be sold to the bakers of Venice over the coming few weeks, earning you a nice total of 70 ducats. That means you still had to make 235 ducats to just break even.

Content with the knowledge that your shipment finally arrived, you leave the warehouse and lock it again. The guards bow their heads and take their place at the door once more.

>Go to the tailor.
>Go to the barber.
>Go to the shop.
>>
>>46293785
>>Go to the barber.
>>
>>46293785
>Go to the barber.
>>
>>46293785
>>Go to the barber.
>>
>>46293785
>Go to the barber
You shouldn't look like a barbarian when going to buy new clothes, should you? You should look like a proper Italian gentleman. Beards are for Moors and Spaniards.
>>
File: Barbershop.jpg (23 KB, 236x379) Image search: [Google]
Barbershop.jpg
23 KB, 236x379
>>46293897
>Go to the barber

You run your hand through your long hair, wondering where to go next. Then it dawns on you, the dirty locks that your fingers were currently brushing past.. Well, they needed trimming. It’s been a while since you had a proper shave as well.

With newfound confidence you strut on down the street, until you reach the old barbershop. You open the door, the familiar smell of wine greeting you. It’s always been a tradition to drink wine while getting a nice haircut and shave. Or, at least, it was in this establishment.

“Domenico!” You grin widely as the large Italian man comes from behind the counter. He opens his arms and gives you a bear hug. “It’s good to see you, boy!” You get lifted up just a little, before the giant sets you back down.

You can’t help but laugh a little, as your old friend Mauricio greets you. Ever since you were a little boy, he’s cut your hair. Considered a giant by most people, Mauricio had a long black mane, and a full beard to go with it. His voice was deep and rough. “It’s good to see you too, old friend.” You grab his arm briefly, before moving to sit down on a chair.

He grabs his tools and stands behind you. “What’ll it be today, friend?”

Hairstyle:
>Close cut (Cut down to the bare minimum)
>Shoulder-length (Frankish style)
>Swept back
>Regular length (Short)

Facial hair:
>Clean shave
>The Musketeer
>Trimmed beard

I'm bad at describing haircuts.
>>
>>46293897
>>Regular length (Short)

>>Clean shave
>>
>>46294085
Hairstyle:
>Close cut (Cut down to the bare minimum)
Don't want lice.
Facial hair:
>Trimmed beard
>>
>>46294085
>Regular length (Short)

I assume "Regular length" means no longer than the top of the ear at the front?

>Trimmed beard
>>
>>46294085
>Regular lenght (short)
>Clean shaven beard
>>
>>46294085
>Regular length (short)
>Trimmed beard.
>>
>>46294296
>Regular length (Short)
>Trimmed beard

You glance at the shiny silver plate, used as a mirror. “I was thinking of just trimming my beard a little. My hair, on the other hand.. How about that one style I had last year? The short one.” You give your beard a last, good scratch.

Mauricio nodded, pouring you a mug of wine. As was customary. You took a quick swig from it, rolling the vintage around in your mouth, before swallowing it. “Is this a.. 5 year old wine? It tastes awful. Must’ve been a bad year.” You set the mug down as Mauricio begins to cut your hair, speaking in that deep voice once more. “They’ve had better years. I like the vintage from eighty-eight a lot more.”

You continue to talk about wine for another couple of minutes, before you lean back. Mauricio carefully begins to trim your beard. While Mauricio appears to be just your barber, he’s also a valuable source of information. “Have you heard anything interesting while cutting, old friend?” The barber narrows his eyes, trying to recall something. “Nothing as of late. Although I have heard of a Bavarian asking for traders.”

You tense up a little. Could Otto have lied about his promise to wait three days? “Have you heard what kind of traders he’s looking for?” Your barber straightens his back for a moment, cracking his neck with an audible pop, before speaking. “Rumour has it he’s looking for smugglers.”

You decide to remain silent for the rest of the shave.

“There we go. All set, Domenico.” He slaps your cheek, motioning for you to get up. As always, you obey and stretch, instinctively reaching into your pouch to grab a few ducats. Mauricio shakes his head. “I was wondering if you could repay me with a favour.”

>Anything for an old friend.
>I don’t think I can promise anything right now.
>>
>>46294413
>>Anything for an old friend.
But it may be a while before I can repay it.
>>
>>46294413
>>Anything for an old friend.
>>
>>46294413
>Anything for a good friend
>>
File: Streets.jpg (50 KB, 358x600) Image search: [Google]
Streets.jpg
50 KB, 358x600
>>46294600
>Anything for an old friend

You nod, stuffing the ducats back into the pouch. “I don’t see why not. Anything for an old friend. It might be a while before I can repay it, though.” You give him a somewhat apologetic look. He doesn’t seem to be bothered by the promise.

“As long as you keep your word, you know that it’s fine by me!” He slapped a hand on your shoulder. “If I think of something, I’ll be the first to let you know.” He gave a wide grin, removing his hand from your shoulder.

The fact that he didn’t seem to mind eased your mind somewhat. “I wouldn’t expect otherwise. I’ll be back sometime next week, for another shave.” You move on over to the door, already hearing Mauricio cleaning up behind you. “You take care now, Domenico!” And with that, you step outside. The rumor of Otto looking for smugglers still roams your head.

You gaze up at the sun; it seemed to be around twelve o’clock.

>Go to the shop.
>Go to the tailor.
>Go to the tavern at the docks.
>>
>>46294667
>>Go to the tailor.
>>
>>46294667
>Go to the tailor.
>>
>>46294667
>>Go to the tailor.
>>
>>46294796
>Go to the tailor

You can’t help but start to feel a little bit uncomfortable in these old clothes. Not only that, but they’re getting a bit dirty and smelly as well. The fact that Mauricio didn’t charge you in ducats will help you with getting a more expensive new set of clothes.

Which is exactly why you head to the most expensive tailor within your price range. It takes you a while to find the store, as they apparently moved from their old location. A good twenty minutes later, you arrive at the store. They’ve got a variety of colourful sets of clothings. Alternatively, you can mix-and-match whatever you find fashionable.

The tailor steps away from the sewing table, where an incomplete surcoat is currently laying. You can’t help but notice the coat of arms; that of Barbaro family, an old patrician family. The tailor catches you staring. “The surcoat for Giovanni Barbaro. The stitching needed some work.” You had no clue how sewing even worked, so you just nodded.

“How can I help you?”

>Ask for a black jerkin with golden trims, over a white tunic.
>Ask for a brown doublet with white trims.
>>
>>46294919
>>
>>46294919
Would have prefered a back double with golden trims.
>>
>>46294919
>>Ask for a black jerkin with golden trims, over a white tunic.
>>
>>46295018

Your attention is drawn to the black jerkin with golden trims. The shopkeep notices your gaze, and quickly moves to grab it. “While expensive, I do believe that this will look very good with a purple tunic.”

You couldn’t help but chortle, trying to refrain from laughing. Purple was incredibly expensive, and there was no way you could afford anything like that. “How about a simple white tunic instead?” You carefully suggest.

The tailor looks at you with narrowed eyes, glancing back at the jerkin again. “Risky, but… It could work! I’ll go and fetch one, stay right here.” He puts down the jerkin, disappearing into the room behind the counter. You’re all alone in the store now.

>Inspect the surcoat.
>Browse for more clothing options.
>Browse the shoes.
>Try and steal some ducats.
>>
>>46295109
>>Browse the shoes.
>>
>>46295109
>Browse the shoes.
>>
>>46295109
>>Browse the shoes.
>>
>>46295300
>Browse the shoes

While you patiently wait, you decide to browse the store some more. A pair of leather boots, standing next to a pair of soft and cheap-looking shoes, catches your eye. You walk over, glancing down at your own shoes. Old and worn.

While leather boots weren’t unheard of, they still hadn’t exactly caught on with the peasantry. Some have theorized that it may be because of the cost, but others have suggested that it may be because they’re not comfortable enough to wear out in the fields. In any case, you couldn’t help but feel like they’d come in handy at some point.

The tailor returns a few moments later, holding a pristine white tunic. “Would you like to try –“ He notices you ogling the boots. “Ah, I see that our latest addition has you intrigued. Do you plan on purchasing a new pair of boots, then?”

“Maybe. Do you think they would look good with the jerkin and tunic?” You slowly ask the tailor, tearing your eyes from the leathers. He’d respond enthusiastically. “Ofcourse! May I suggest a pair of black trousers to go with them?” And he was off again.

It didn’t take him long to return, now holding a total of three articles of clothing. “Here, try them on!” He’d unceremoniously give them to you, before pointing towards another smaller room. A little excited, you quickly entered and came out a few moments later, dressed in the finest clothes that your ducats could currently buy.

The tailor eyed you up and down a few times, before speaking. “Grey or brown boots?”

>Grey boots, with a black trim at the top.
>Brown boots, with a grey trim at the top.
>>
>>46295321
>>
>>46295321
>>Grey boots, with a black trim at the top.
>>
>>46295321

>>
>>46295321
>>
>>46295321
>>
>>46295415
>Grey boots, with a black trim at the top

You look down at yourself, scratching your freshly trimmed beard in thought. “I think that the grey will look good with this.” You promptly get the grey boots shoved into your hands. You slowly set them down, leaning one hand against the wall as you step into the first one. They feel a little uncomfortable, but they’re warm and sturdy.

You take a few steps in them, before looking back up at the tailor. “I’ll take them.” The tailor can’t believe his ears; because he just earned enough to feed his family for another three weeks. He points at each of the items you’re wearing, before thinking for a few moments. “That’ll be thirty ducats.”

You swallow. That’s half of what you’ll earn with a quarter of your grain shipment. However, you were expanding business! You needed to look good in order to do that. You suck it up and empty your coin pouch on the counter. Moments later, you leave the tailor’s shop with new clothes, new boots, and fifteen ducats on your person.

>Go to the tavern at the docks
>Visit Edward at the church
>Go to the shop.
>>
>>46295499
>>Go to the shop.
>>
>>46295499
This is getting costly, lets figure out how we can start earning those coins back, and listen the latest news.
We could chat with Desiderius at shop, but that can wait.
>>
>>46295499
>Go to the shop.
>>
>>46295499
>>Go to the tavern at the docks
>>
>>46295499
>>
>>46295499
>Go to the shop.
>>
Currently tied 3 - 3 for docks and shop.
Tiebreaker in 5 minutes.
>>
>>46295751
>Go to the shop.
>>
>>46295499
>Go to the shop.
>>
File: The Ledger.jpg (244 KB, 1000x715) Image search: [Google]
The Ledger.jpg
244 KB, 1000x715
>>46295887
>Go to the shop.

You realize that it might be good to check up on Desiderius and the shop. You glance up at the sun, managing to deduce that it’s nearly two o’clock. Once again, you’re setting a great example to your employees and customers. But at least you’ve got something to show for it now.

After walking for nearly thirty minutes, you enter your shop. Desiderius appears to be busy selling bread to the guardsmen again. You can’t help but feel like they’re a little late today. You shrug it off, moving over to the counter. It was bad for business to interrupt someone dealing with customers.

You pull the large ledger from its resting spot – a sturdy chest next to a small makeshift safe. You grab some ink and a quill, quickly flipping the ledger open to the bookmarked page. With your left hand, you begin to write.

Shipment of 100 grain boxes: Arrived from Tuscany on the 5th of August, 1095

It fills you with hope to see those words written. Perhaps the worst was behind you now, and things would truly start to look up. The guards bid their farewell and exit the store, and Desiderius turns to you. “A haircut, new clothes, -and- you’re late.” He grins, folding his arms across his chest. “There’s a Lady, isn’t there?”

You raise an eyebrow.

>Yes, there is.
>No, there isn’t.
>Maybe. Jealous?
>>
>>46295916
>Yes, there is.
>>
>>46295916
>>Yes, there is.
>>
>>46295916
>>Maybe. Jealous?
Do you know every Lady of note in the city then?
>>
>>46295916
>Maybe. Jealous?

"New shoes as well, if you are trying to draw conclusions"
>>
>>46295916
"Its possible I make enough money to merit a second outfit. Do you disagree?"
>>
>>46295916
>Maybe. Jealous?
>>
>>46295916
>Maybe. Jealous?
I-is there actually a Lady that I don't know about? Has the waifuing already started, somehow?
>>
>>46296079
>Maybe. Jealous?

You can’t help but grin. “Maybe there is, maybe there isn’t. Is that a jealous Desiderius I hear?” You grab some sand and sprinkle it over the most recent addition in the ledger, blowing it off after a brief moment. That’ll help settle the ink a bit faster.

Desiderius seemed to struggle with a witty response. “I’ll have you know that I danced with the Countess of Amalfi on Friday!” He seemed to be quite proud of that fact. Except…

“You know Amalfi is ruled by a Duke, correct?” You couldn’t help but feel smug satisfaction as Desiderius suddenly grew pale, realizing that he’d been tricked. He muttered some curses under his breath, before turning to look out of the window. You turned to pour yourself a mug of water, noticing that someone left a wedge of cheese next to the pitcher. “Well, at least we’ve got something for an afternoon snack.”

The day went by quite uneventful. Desiderius still hadn’t seen your new boots, which you kept as a trump card of sorts. As you two sat down at the table to discuss today’s business, he finally noticed them. He burst into laughter. “I can’t believe you bought those.”

You look down at your boots, scratching your cheek. “There’s nothing wrong with them, is there?” Desiderius just shrugged, but he kept an amused look on his face. You continued, trying to shrug it off. “Our shipment came in. It’s already neatly stacked in the warehouse. I assume that was your doing?”

Desiderius beamed with pride. “Spent most of Sunday working on it. Two of the guards – I can never tell them apart – helped me out with it. The ship got caught in a storm and lost the way, just as I said they did.” He paused, tilting his head somewhat. “Did you get a permit yet?”

“It’ll be here sometime this week. Anyways..”

>Have you heard of a Bavarian asking for traders?
>Why didn’t you ask for my help yesterday?
>Heard any new rumours?
>>
>>46296313
>Heard any new rumours?
And if he doesn't mention anything, we could ask
and ask him to see if he can't look into it.
>>
>>46296313
>>Have you heard of a Bavarian asking for traders?
>>
>>46296313
Just woke up, one moment, catching up.
>>
>>46296313

Also, covertly examine our boots when we can get away with it. Desiderius has got to be pulling our leg right?
>>
>>46296313
>>
>>46296343
this
>>
>>46296313
>>
>>46296528

You lean back in your chair, using a knife to slice off a small cheese triangle. You offer both the knife and wedge to your shopkeeper. “Have you heard of a Bavarian asking for traders? I heard something like that over at Mauricio’s.” You try to remain as casual as possible about it.

“I think I’ve seen him at the tavern, down by the warehouse. He was bothering some of the Captains, from what I could see. Perhaps trying to bribe one of them?” He casually remarked as he took the knife and wedge, slicing himself a nice block of cheese. “Think we should move in on it?”

You shrug.

>I think we should keep our distance.
>I think we should seize the opportunity.
>I met him yesterday. He’ll be back tomorrow.
>>
>>46296566
No reason to be dishonest. We should tell him what happened and see what he makes of it. He has his ear closer to the ground than we do, so he might know something we don't.
>>
>>46296566
>>I met him yesterday. He’ll be back tomorrow.
>>I think we should keep our distance.
>>
>>46296566
>He'll be here tomorrow
>Seize the opportunity
>>
>>46296566
>>I met him yesterday. He'll be back tomorrow.
>>
>>46296823

You take a bite from the cheese triangle, running your hand through your freshly-cut hair. “I met him yesterday. He was waiting outside of the store as I got back here with Edward.” Desiderius interjects before you can continue. “Edward? Who’s that?” You take another bite. “He’s an orphan boy I took in. Father Federico is looking after him while I go about my day. Hopefully, he’s teaching him some languages.”

Desiderius looked a bit confused, resting his hands on his stomach. “You sure that’s smart? Taking in an orphan boy, I mean.” You lift your shoulders in a lazy shrug. “I figured that teaching someone the tricks of our trade from a young age might work out in the long run. The boy looks to be about nine, in any case. Doesn’t speak Italian.”

It apparently didn’t sit well with your friend, as he opened his mouth in protest. He thought better of it, letting you continue your story. “In any case, that Bavarian was waiting for me as I came back. He told me his name is Otto, and he’s here to ensure a source of food for his liege’s army.” You let Desiderius take a moment to let it all sink in. He suddenly spoke up. “We’re not going to do that, are we?”

You pause once more. “Mauricio mentioned that rumours point towards him being a smuggler. I think we should…”

>Send him to the competition..
>Go to the tavern and perhaps find his companions.
>Go through with it.
>Cut all ties with him.
>>
>>46296875
>>Send him to the competition..
Then inform the Doge.
>>
>>46296896
Seconding.
>>
>>46296875
>Cut all ties with him.
We've already taken a risky investment with our orphan boy.

>>46296896
Do we have anyone we hate that bad? Cause if we set up our competition to get knocked down the town will know about it. Now we're that untrustworthy guy who'll do anything for a profit.
>>
>>46296987
As it stands, there's currently a couple of families we can try and overtake.

>Orsani, specializing in arms & tools.
>Vingiro, specializing in ships
>Denicimo, specializing in fabrics & armour

Taking one down isn't easy, but I'll explain that through the story eventually. Next thread, most likely.
>>
>>46296987
No clue. We might as this is Venice in the 1000's. There has to be that one merchant that no one really likes that we could send him to. Provided that he is a smuggler.
>>
>>46296875
>Go to the tavern and perhaps find his companions.
>>
>>46296974
>>46296896
>Send him to the competition.

“I think we should send him to the another family.” You pause, folding your arms across your chest. “It’ll be risky, but if we play it right, we can try and take their place.” You stand up, moving over to the bookcase. You search for a book on the patrician families.

Desiderius continues to slice away at the wedge. “I think we sold that book a while ago. Maybe check the ledger for that transaction, could’ve been somewhere last week.” You decide to drop it for now, turning back to take the pitcher of water and a pair of mugs. You set them down on the table, pouring the two of you some fresh water.

“Can you draft me a list of families we could overtake?” Desiderius looked somewhat bewildered. “But that’ll cost us days!” Even though he knew that pleading wouldn’t work, he still tried.

“We need it, if we ever want to expand. Taking over their network is a big step in that.” You take a sip from your water. From the top of your head, there were a couple of families who had fallen out of favour with the recent Doges. If you sent Otto to them, you could then turn them in to the Doge.

But that all relied on Otto being a smuggler.

“Close up shop, will you? I’m heading down to the tavern.”

And that’s all for tonight folks.
Be sure to check @MedievalQuest on Twitter for archive updates and to keep track of when the threads are. Next one will most likely be on Tuesday.

Something to discuss for the rest of the thread:
>Would you like to see an actual money system implemented?
>Should there be more elements of romance?
>Should we do timeskips if everyone agrees on it?
>>
>>46297324
>>Would you like to see an actual money system implemented?
I can't see it being necessary. As long as we know our general financial state every once and a while that'll be plenty.
>>Should there be more elements of romance?
The chat will decide if we're going full horndog on someone. This is fine for now.
>>Should we do timeskips if everyone agrees on it?
A timeskip after a major event is fine. Something that allows our business to grow for better or worse depending on how well we've made our choices.
>>
>>46297324
>Would you like to see an actual money system implemented?
If it can be integrated in without problems and keep track of accurately. We are a merchant after all.
>Should there be more elements of romance?
None to minimal, maybe some flirting.
>Should we do timeskips if everyone agrees on it?
I generally do not like timeskips but so long as we can be given a brief overview of the them and any other minor concerns are addressed, I suppose it would be ok.

>>46297086
We should send him after a family that is weak enough to be within our range or one that we do not do business in, such as Armour and clothes. That way we have some ability to deflect us of being dishonest.
>>
>>46297468
We haven't started a trade in arms & tools yet, so we can easily pick one of those to kickstart our empire.
>>
>>46297324
>Money system
If you can find a way to implement it, then sure.
>Romance
Yes, maybe a bit. Even if it's just arranging a marriage with a Genoan qt to have a legitimate heir to our family (that if we don't decide to choose Edward as our heir)
>Timeskips
Yes, if everyone agrees with them I see no problem.
>>
>>46291564
>>46291344
The fuck no I didn't
Thread replies: 197
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.