[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
VeloCITY: The Wind In Your Hair
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: VeloCitycompactedv2.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
VeloCitycompactedv2.pdf
1 B, 486x500
All the way from Tokyo-to it's the Jet Set Radio-inspired homebrew tabletop, VeloCITY - The Wind In Your Hair!
Back again it's renegade master Lumiel bringing the featherweight fighter

Be sure to view the Full Version made by Lead editor Mr.BlueSky and stay up to date at the dedicated page https://1d4chan.org/wiki/VeloCITY

The newest section to hit the full version is "Sample Set Pieces and Scenes", small pre-packaged descriptions of various zones and settings you might find within the lively world of VeloCITY!
Questions, comments, suggestions, characters, brainstorming, campaigns, stories and anything else are welcome.
Come leave your mark on the world of VeloCITY!
>>
I tried something new this time with the lite PDF, i noticed that there was alot of blank space every where, so I compacted everything so there would be less blank space doing nothing, also made the text smaller and margins thinner, making the PDF overall smaller than the last and hopefully saving ink should someone want to have a physical copy on hand
>>
Happy Easter, everyone.
>>
the new litepdf is starting to look pretty nice. at 21 pages I can print it without going bankrupt
>>
>>46289366
Hey there Blue! remember, we do have the IRC channel back up and running, so, bring any secrets this Easter?

>>46289582
Thanks, glad you like the smaller size
>>
>>46289710
Maybe later. Gotta have Easter dinner.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.