[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/civ/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2
File: Civ.png (5 MB, 1500x5895) Image search: [Google]
Civ.png
5 MB, 1500x5895
Haven't run one of these in a while and have a few hours.

First to 3 as per usual.
>>
>>46285662
Myconids, swamp
>>
swamp Myconids
>>
Draconians Islands
>>
>>46285662
Trolls, valley
>>
Is OP kill?
>>
>>46285864
seconding
>>
What about Machines, Volcano
>>
>>46285774
>>46285700
+1
>>
So swamp shrooms?
>>
>>46286616
id say so, but it seems op is kill
>>
>>46286625
That happens way too often
>>
I'll take over, but I'm doing >>46285864

Who's game?
>>
>>46286751
Yeah. I'm game
>>
Cool.

We need a vote for our scale colour:
Chromatic - Black, Blue, Green, Red, White.
Metallic - Brass, Bronze, Copper, Gold, Silver.

Also need a name for our Dragon King/Queen.
>>
>>46286848
>Black
>Lord Deathgaze
I want our dragon to be a cruel yet just ruler. He won't tolerate bad behavior in the slightest but will reward you if you do good. Mostly out of his benefit but minor details
>>
>>46286886
I'm okay with this if we change the name.
>>
>>46286911

Ideas?
>>
>>46286911
Yeah. I suck ass at names
>>
>>46286911

heres some suggestions

Dharkinan Grimscales
Dalcarin Ragebearer
Abharrian The Implacable
Faeltoron The betrayed
Sinisarin the enticer
Gelhbjarn the Felheart
Endolos The eternal
>>
File: black-dragon-images (1).jpg (146 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
black-dragon-images (1).jpg
146 KB, 1366x768
Your people have settled this small island for the last couple of years. Your leader, an ambitious young Black Dragon named Valraxa, led you to a raised plateau above a forest. To the north and east, the plateau stretches into the mountains. To the south and west, the forest and coast behind that. The stormy ocean beyond that hides further islands miles within the mist.

Valraxa has spoken to the shaman within your village, the one known as The Wyrmspeaker, and has told him that your people need to expand, thrive and conquer. Her ambition has made her restless, and it is a well known fact that dragons are loathe to settle for anything less than absolute power.

There are 40 members of your village, dragonfolk standing 7ft high and strong as bulls. There is a small communal town square for the elders, a hatchery, various huts for living spaces and a cave set into the mountain where Valraxa lays plotting her next endeavor.

A. Scavenge for food.
B. Improve Architecture.
C. Improve Weapons.
D. Research (?)
E. Study Magic.
F. Other (Write In?)

Leader: Valraxa (Young Adult, Female Black Dragon)
Persons of Note: Basic Shaman (Wyrmspeaker)
Population: 35 males, 5 females, 5 eggs
Food: 300 (-50/turn)
Architecture: Mud Huts
Weapons: Sticks, Acid Breath
Magic: Minor Healing
Defenses: None
>>
>>46287151
Scavenge for food

or

see about building a wall around the town
>>
>>46287151
>F
Take to the forest and start harvesting timber.
Use our claws and/or acid breath to cut them down.
>>
Need somebody to break the tie, and I have a feeling there are only 2 of you, unfortunately.
>>
>>46287274
Third reporting in. I vote lumberjack
>>
The Wyrmspeaker brings news to your people, Valraxa has commanded you to move into the forest and strip as much lumber as possible.

The males of the tribe head into the darkness of the trees and begin to use their claws and spit to fell as many of them as they can. A couple of the dragonfolk claim to have spotted strange movements among the canopies and mysterious oaks swaying out of sync of the wind. Wary of this, your people stay close to the plateau, returning after a couple of days with a respectable number of logs.

A. Scavenge for food.
B. Improve Architecture.
C. Improve Weapons.
D. Research (?)
E. Study Magic.
F. Other (Write In?)

Food: 250 (-50/turn)
Resources: Lumber
Architecture: Mud Huts
>>
>>46287356
We're currently living in mud huts. Let's fix that. Build up our houses with the lumber we currently have. I bet pilgrim cabins are more comfy than a mud hut.
>>
>>46287411
seconding
>>
>>46287411
second this
>>
With the lumber previously gathered, the people of your village get to work at constructing wooden cabins and tearing down the mud huts. Without any way for the wood to be held together strongly, wet mud is used to daub the planks of timber and to crudely glue them together. It's not great, and won't hold up in a storm but they'll hold up for now.

Meanwhile, guards have reported sights of winged humanoids off the east coast, who seem to be scouting out your particular island. They may be friendly, but will you risk diplomacy?

A. Scavenge for food.
B. Improve Architecture.
C. Improve Weapons.
D. Research (?)
E. Study Magic.
F. Other (Write In?)

Food: 200 (-50/turn)
Resources: Lumber
Architecture: Log Cabins
>>
>>46287411
Thirding
Well, fourthing
>>
>>46287526
Let's try and make contact, know thy enemy and all.
>>
>>46287526

>F
Let's set up some sort of reliable way to get food, maybe those winged beings know of some way.
>>
>>46287526
Anyway to multi task? As our dudes scout and scrounge an our leader plots away, maybe she can meditate for some power unlocking?
I say >>46287588
>>
>>46287621

The more you multitask, the less effective you'll be at doing the task.
>>
>>46287645
Ah, wells thats not good, I wanna do everything amazingly.
So we got unknowns in the forest and unknowns in the sky.
I think after we obtain reliable foodstuff, we set upon switching between buffing ourselves and our village.
>>
>>46287588
seconding reliable food is best food
>>
Reporting
>>
thread is kill?
>>
>>46287903

still hope
>>
>>46287911
Yeah, i have dreams of an army of mighty black dragons warring with the other races.
>>
ALL HAIL OYSTERIOUS
>>
OP?
>>
op pls
>>
OPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.