[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anyone else think a hitman roleplay game would be pretty cool?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: lara.png (1 MB, 1464x1683) Image search: [Google]
lara.png
1 MB, 1464x1683
anyone else think a hitman roleplay game would be pretty cool?
>>
>>46285491
Hi /v/
There are dozens of tabletop RPGs where you could run the Hitman games
There's absolutely nothing about it unique or interesting enough to justify a separate title
>>
>>46285491
Probably not, Hitman is pretty light on the plot and is focused entirely on one man.

Then again, I could see one person being the hitman and two or three others being info gathering, hackers, and somesuch.
>>
>>46285512
>>46285669
This

Just run a modern campaign damn
>>
To me it always seemed like the point of Hitman, story wise, was to just directly shove off 47's story or character development to focus on a FAR more interesting world happening behind the scenes, at least that was how they did things in Blood Money.

Honestly I think a Hitman game would be super cool, but make the players play as 47's targets.
>>
>>46286035
>make the players play as 47's targets.
So they all die the first time he appears?
>>
>>46286035
>make the players play as 47's targets.
I can already see how this would work out.

>alright you're a retired mob boss
>someone rings the doorbell
>who cares, the maid will get it
>roll perception, see nothing out of the ordinary
>take a sip from my drink
>it's poisoned
>you fucking die

I guess you might survive against some moron playing for the first time, but not against canonical "literally nobody even knows I was here" 47. You'd have to dumb him down to the level of a horror movie monster to be even close to fair. Like a bald jason voorhees with no special powers.
>>
>>46285491
I ran a Hitman game in GURPS, it was a modern realistic game. IIRC two players acted as the hitmen of the group, one was a face who would go in without weapons and run interference, and one was a hacker. It went pretty well.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.