[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are /tg/'s thoughts on Zombicide?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: pic1196191[1].jpg (185 KB, 557x556) Image search: [Google]
pic1196191[1].jpg
185 KB, 557x556
What are /tg/'s thoughts on Zombicide?
>>
An OK once-in-a-while party games, not awful but I'd never jump to play it. But pity the group that contains someone who spent so much money on a board game he feels he has to bring it every time in hopes people want to play it to justify the expense.
>>
It's pretty shit
>>
>>46283863
The group I regularly play with likes it. It might get repetitive if you play it, like, every week or so, but have some breaks in between and it's fine.
Also, it gets better with the expansions. More character, more skills, more enemies, more items, and more interesting missions.
>>
>>46285706
Stacking the different zombie types does make handling them more complex yes
>Toxic zombies you need to shoot
>Berzerker zombies that can only be killed in melee, but have target priority over other types
>If they're on the same tile, the berzerkers prevent you from shooting the toxics
>Oh and maybe you're using the dogs who move 3 tiles a turn, also on that same tile
Had a game with all these last week, and it came down to 'holy shit we need a Molotov damn soon' like 3 times
>>
Just a friendly reminder: /tg/ hates fun.
>>
It's cool. Base game is decent, with expansion it becomes really great.
Shame that some expansion characters are OP as fuck. I'm looking at you, Machete.
>>
I don't much care for co-op games prefer to win vs. a real opponent.

"YAY we beat the designers scenario and randomized deck!" Said no one ever.
>>
>>46285977
said a sizable population numerous times, but you live in some fantasy world where everyone shares your own opinions
>>
It is only fun if you make it fun. Too many people treat it like a board game when it should be more rpg.
>>
Last Night on Earth is the superior zombie game.n
>>
>>46285977
Please kill yourself.
>>
>>46285977
Come here just to tell you to fuck off. Coop games are great and spikefags like you ruin the fun of every game they touch.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.