[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cardstock Warriors kickstarter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1639292152/cardstock-warriors

You guys love wargames right? this looks like a great way to get into it or just play a wargame on a budget.
>>
Meh, the art design is crappy.
>>
This is going to get taken down for being politically incorrect, racist and offensive.
>>
>>46271293

alright its nothing spectacular ill admit but it does the job and i definitively saw worse designs. and its kinda cute imo.
>>
>>46271753
Orc lives matter!
>>
>>46271805

Wait...they arent zombies?
>>
>>46271979
I dunno. I guess I can see that. Didn't look fucked up enough to scream UNDEAD to me.
>>
>>46271979
>>46272096
They're Goblins who run around throwing bombs at the enemy, a kind of goblin grenadier unit.

The premise of the game is interesting enough, but I don't know how successful this will be.
>>
>>46270654
art style is too generic and the prices are way too high. $25 for a pdf of an army that I will have to print out, cut and assemble myself...
>>
>>46270654
looks interesting, might pirate.

not gonna work out, since like i said you can just pirate it.
>>
>>46272677
yea but compare it to the prices that GW sells their minifgures without paint or anything and with this you get a whole game for 25. but with warhammer you maybe get 1 figure or 2.
>>
>>46272814
who the fuck said you have to buy GW stuff?

also who the fuck said you have to buy a wargame for this money? I could spend those $25 on plenty of card games for instance

oh, and don't forget that I can just make my own paper cutout by going to plenty of websites that already offer this shit for free, and then play a free wargame like KoW
>>
>>46272550
itll probably depend on if their kickstarter is succesful or not.
>>
>>46272814
Or you can get similar stuff for free. Did you forget the slowest board of 4chan exists?
>>
>>46270654
What a completely astounding display of mediocrity.
>>
>>46273261
Where can I get these "similar stuff" pieces for free, cause I'm poor as shit these days (damn you graduate-school tuition), and would love more minis games that don't involved GW.
>>
>>46273433
Go to /po/ and lurk for a while, you will see threads with raisins of stuff. Keep an eye out for a repost of the archive of something called Super Dungeon Explore.
>>
>>46273433
Fucking same. printer ink is expensive but not as much as GW stuff.
>>
>>46271753
What, orcs aren't allowed to wear red sweaters and prepare for baton passes?

Racist.
>>
>>46273896
raisins?

Also, does anyone do 15mm modern/WWII or like Post-apocalyptic figures? Becuase I'd really like to ply FoW and TnT without draining myself dry to do so.

also, I misread that the first time and thought you said to go to /pol/ and lurk for papercraft. I was very confused.
>>
>>46270654
pretty expensive for flash-tier graphics pdf of a thing I have to print myself
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.