[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Minecraft
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
The reason we aren't roleplaying yet is because I plan to let the community to choose what the server will be. Then I will start enforcing slight rules.

>Why are you playing this game and not posting on /v/ instead?
Because Minecraft has been part of /tg/, see the server archives on warosu. Also I plan to turn this server into a /tg/ RP server like the Dwarf Fortress RP server we used to go to.

>How do I join?
Set Minecraft to 1.9 and just connect on the IP 73.83.246.202:25565

>What are the rules?
The only rule is not be a dick.

>But won't this thread stagnate like the rest?
Combat also got revamped because Microsoft finally started losing 12yos to buy the game. Instead of sprinting at eachother like retards or going #mlg and running in a circle while hitting a guy with the mouse sensitivity of an arthritic old man, you now cautiously engage eachother with a kind of sword + board combo. Or you can just shoot the guy to death with arrows as he thinks his shield covers his whole body, whatever.
-
I do ask everybody to use
http://resourcepack.net/conquest-resource-pack/
as it will encourage a different kind of building.

Also during the vote, we have cannons, giants, Diablolike mini-bosses, and other fun plugins for everybody to experiment with.

>A poll to decide the fate of said server.
http://strawpoll.me/7192086/r
Once a vote wins, I will turn the server into said winning vote and also start "enforcing" light RP.

Also sorry for my shit English.
>>
http://strawpoll.me/7192086
Sorry.
>>
50 minutes left.
>>
The vote that won was Minecraft Server on /tg/ that use's mods so it can get as close to Dwarf Fortress as possible.

Can I ask people to tell me mods that can be used for this, I will also look for mods myself.
>>
>Minecraft has been part of /tg/, see the server archives on warosu.
so was /wst/ & /erpg/
>>
I, as the OP, will now stop posting in the thread unless somebody else posts. I feel like I'm forcing the thread alive.
>>
>>46272363
Those were pummeled into nothingness due to rampant shitposting
>>
So what is this server going to be about exactly?It would be nice to know for us that wasn't around for the previous server.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.