[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Leaf Ninja Quest #76
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 18
File: Konohagakure.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Konohagakure.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>This is a quest taking place in an alternate version of the Naruto world during the same time period as the story, with a few notable differences. You will be playing as Kon Karagowa, a young Leaf Jonin. Your character is defined by your choices, so write-ins are always encouraged. And remember to have fun!

>Quest Info:http://pastebin.com/ng7eKbdZ

>Previous threads:http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Leaf%20Ninja%20Quest
>>
>>46269333
HYPE OF THE JADE MONKEY!
>>
File: Edo Hiruzen.png (1 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
Edo Hiruzen.png
1 MB, 1600x900
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvvfore2IEg&index=30&list=PL4C928EAF7AA5B906

You stand face to face with your deceased teacher, Sarutobi Sensei. As the battle between his other clones and the rest of the army rages on, the clone confronting you takes the time to speak.

"I see you can use Nature chakra now. That's one area I've already been surpassed in, I suppose." the Third laughs. "I was touted as 'Professor' and 'God of Shinobi', yet that was always one thing I just had no aptitude for. Then again, you aren't the first of my students to do so. Jiraiya seems to have been through a lot, but he's still doing everything he can. He also said Tsunade returned and treated Itachi. It's a good feeling to know my students are doing well."

Suddenly, the former Hokage flashes through some hand signs.

"Earth Release: Earth Flow River!"

The ground below you starts to envelop you, as you sink. You break free and jump out, only to be struck by another attack.

"Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet!"

Near your teacher, a dragon's head forms of mud and unleashes a volley of attacks from its mouth. In an effortless transition, as soon as the jutsu begins, your teacher starts the hand signs for another one.

"Fire Release: Fire Dragon Bullet!"

From his mouth erupts a stream of flame, igniting the earth projectiles as it goes. You try to dodge, but the volume of attacks is too great, and you're inevitably hit a few times. You manage to get around the stream of fire and hit the earth dragon with a blast of Impact chakra, ending the technique. The Third stops his Fire jutsu as well.

"I see you're even faster than ever, Kon." Sarutobi praises. "That combo has felled many a skilled ninja. But for you it was but a hindrance."

>Continued
>>
HYPE IS REAL
>>
>>46269466

While it's true that you were able to stop the technique with only minor damage, you're far more concerned than that. You look past your own battle. Four more Sarutobi clones are fighting the rest of the army. This is only a fifth of his power that you're facing.

"I hate to burden you like this during battle Kon, but..." you look back to the Third as he goes on. "How are things? I'd really like to know. Has Itachi been a good Hokage? What of the village? And... is Konohamaru alright?"

Even in the middle of an intense battle, your teacher can't help but worry about those he's left behind.

>A.No time to talk, just assure him that everything is alright and focus on fighting

>B.Tell him about Konohamaru's accomplishments

>C.Tell him about Itachi's term so far as Hokage

>D.Tell him something else (Write-in)

>E.Other
>>
>>46269466
>>46269492
Guys.

Should we summon Oozaru?
>>
>>46269492
>>B.Tell him about Konohamaru's accomplishments
Well he's got a better aptitude for Nature chakra than I do.
>>
>>46269492
>>B.Tell him about Konohamaru's accomplishments
>>C.Tell him about Itachi's term so far as Hokage
>>
>>46269492
>B. It's a little surprising, but Konohamaru's even better at wielding Nature Chakra than I am. Enma and the others have high hopes for him.
>C. Itachi's...well, he's good. Real good. It's by his efforts that this alliance was even a possibility. Naturally everyone is jealous of the Leaf, but I like to think I have something to do with it too.
>D. After all, I just got done punching out the Third Raikage. That was fun.
>>
>>46269492
>E.Other
"The will of fire lives on sensei."
SUMMON THE MONKEY KING! Enma deserves to help free Sarutobi.
>>
>>46269501
I was told we're waiting until the big guns get summoned first. So when the enemy breaks out their giant summons, then we summon the great ape.
>>
>>46269492
>E.Other
"There will be time for that once you're sealed, sensei. Tell me which one of these is your real body, I'll disable it, the sealing teams will contain you, and then come the next lull in the action I'll tell you all about how things have been in your absence."
>>
>>46269501
Not yet. Giant summons aren't really that good for fighting single human-sized opponents. Oozaru would be best saved for either a swarm of powerful opponents or one giant one.
>>
>>46269642
>A swarm of powerful opponents

We have the third hokage, famous for the Shadow Clone jutsu, with infinite chakra. He IS a swarm of powerful opponents
>>
>>46269492
'I beat Shizaru's test in record time and Oozaru didn't even touch me once. I couldn't of done it without your teaching Sarutobi-sensei.'
>>
>>46269675
Wait so does infinite really mean infinite? Every copy of him gets infinite chakra too? We're literally talking about an army of kages right here, holy shit.
>>
>>46269715
That's what I'm saying! Sarutobi is THE fucking bullshit zombie here! Because he can make an INFINITE NUMBER OF HIMSELF ON A WHIM
>>
>>46269715
It does not. They have infinite energy, not infinite power. There's only so much they can draw on at any given time, they just have unlimited endurance. So he can't make an infinite army of Shadow Clones.
>>
>>46269760
He can still make a shit ton tho.
>>
>>46269760
True, but technically each one has all the endurance of the original.

Or am I reading this wrong?
>>
>>46269760
He can make a huge ass number of shadow clones, withdraw (and the copies would have the same power, since infinite / any number is still infinite) and then keep churning them out. Or even the copies could. Holy shit man this is broken.
>>
>>46269521
>>46269527
>>46269545

The battle may be rough, but you think it's worth letting your old teacher know how things are and easing his worries.

"Konohamaru is doing great." you assure. "He's got an even better aptitude for Nature chakra than I do. Enma and the others all have high hopes for him. As for Lord Itachi, he's been doing well as Hokage. It's in large part thanks to him that this alliance was possible. You don't have to worry any longer, Sensei. The Will of Fire lives on."

You can see Sarutobi Sensei start to tear up just a bit.

"And that's all I ever wished for." he starts making some more hand signs. "Now it just comes down to you, Kon. Have you become strong enough to defeat me?"

"Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu!"

Hundreds of shuriken materialize and start flying in your direction, as the Third quickly moves to another set of hand signs.

"Fire Release: Phoenix Flower Jutsu!"

Blasts of flame careen towards you, weaving in and out of the hail of shuriken. You have only a few moments to come up with a countermeasure.

>A.Form a barrier

>B.Dodge while closing in, he's too dangerous to fight at range

>C.Retaliate with attacks of your own

>D.Other
>>
>>46269787
You're reading it wrong. Shadow Clones don't produce their own chakra, so they won't get the constant recharging like the main body would. They have to get their chakra from him, and while he has a bottomless well to draw from he can only draw so fast. So there's a practical limit to how many clones he can have out.
>>
>>46269839
From here on out it's only fire and wind for our opponents, our barriers are useless now.
>>
>>46269839
>>
>>46269675
>>46269715
>>46269733
>>46269760
>>46269801

Edo Tensei bodies don't have infinite chakra, they can just restore their chakra infinitely. They still have a hard cap. When Shadow Clones are used, that cap is divided by how many clones there are. So right now each clone is capped at 1/5 Hiruzen's chakra.
>>
>>46269839
>B. Dodge while closing in, he's too dangerous to fight at range.
>D. Use Earth Release to hide underground and maneuver under his attack, then spring out and use your ungodly speed to close before he can prepare another.
>>
>>46269839
>D.Other
Go with a classic. Replacement jutsu with a log filled with explosive tags as a distraction. Then... I'd go with this

>>46269874
>>
>>46269874
We don't know the Earth Release move that lets you phase through the ground.
>>
>>46269839

Then hit him with One Thousand Years of Death!

We may not have trained on it, but its a pretty simple technique.

Plus I wanna see Sarutobi's reaction to being hit by that jutsu.
>>
>>46269940
...really? You really want to anally violate the reanimated corpse of an old man? One who Kon deeply respects? I'm disappointed in you, anon.
>>
>>46269967
He would respect us for doing such an unexpected move on him. He'd literally never see it coming.

Besides, he'll just regenerate. The key is to get into his blind spot and tag him with explosive tag anyway.
>>
How our release works:

Fire is about Momentum, not necessarily uniform nor straight lines, just whatever movement builds up the most power and carries it over to the next

Wind is about uniformity, power built up through thousands of little pokes in the same direction on the same spot. Spread that out over a line or a plane, and things get pretty bloody.

Lightning is about sprinting, power from small movements in a single direction. Taking one step forwards in half a millisecond is fast, but doesn't get you very far on its own. A hundred such steps, however, is a different story.

Earth is about Inertia, power through simply not moving or maintaining previous movements along a straight line.

Water is about Flow, moving around and impacting whatever area is viable with a sudden burst that is otherwise a natural progression of previous movements.
With that in mind, Wind and Lightning combine into sharp, fast motions, hundreds or thousands of them, in a single hard blast. It's like thousands of needles making up their own flat surface, the same as laying on a bed of nails; the only reason you aren't suddenly a pincushion is because the points are clustered together so tight. So while the individual nerves DO take the hit, there isn't enough condensed force to actually cause penetration since the same force hits such a wide area.

How is that, Laze?
>>
>>46269967
His corpse is already being violated anyway with this entire Resurrection jutsu.
>>
>>46269905
Actually, we do. We used it against Lee.
>>
>>46270022
So why violate it further?

Though actually if I'm remembering right it's not really his corpse. It's a bio-engineered vessel Kabuto made for his soul out of the corpses of other people and Sarutobi's DNA.
>>
>>46270052
So it's cool violate. We gotta use everything we know to take him out anyway. Why restrict ourselves?

They know we'd hold back because their using the faces of our old allies. Don't let Madara trick you anon! He wants us to hold back! Your falling for his trap!
>>
>>46270094
He doesn't feel much in the way of pain. It won't work.
>>
>>46269859
>>46269868
>>46269874
>>46269940

Staying back to be hit by volley after volley of attacks isn't going to get you anywhere. You need to close in.

Using all your speed, you run while ducking and diving through shuriken and flames. More than a couple of times, you're forced to block some shuriken with your mask or bracers while diving in order to dodge the fire, or to use a water jutsu to put out a flame you can't dodge, but you're agile enough to keep it up long enough to close in.

When you get close, you immediately start taking swings at your teacher. While he may be unmatched in ninjutsu, his taijutsu leaves something to be desired at his age. With your superior agility, all the jutsu he can muster at this range don't save him, and you eventually land a solid blow. The clone disappears in a puff of smoke.

Looking around, you see that one of the other clones seems to have dissipated as well. There are only three out now. One is fighting against the Kazekage, doing his best to avoid the gold dust, while the two others are currently trading large scale jutsu with the army itself.

>A.Join the Kazekage

>B.Take the pressure off the army by taking one of the clones

>C.Join the army in facing both clones together

>D.Other
>>
>>46270040
I don't think that was the jutsu proper, it was us improvising it with the sheer amount of mud that was in the area and the mud clone jutsu. I'm not sure we could do it as easily here in the desert.
>>
>>46270127
>>
>>46270012
That's about it
>>
>>46270127
>B.Take the pressure off the army by taking one of the clones.
>>
>>46270127

>>
>>46270094
Because its stupid. A sexy jutsu would have worked alot better
>>
>>46270127
Can we combine the Magnet Release with our Impact Release?

Also...pure gold isn't magnetic...googlefu told me so.
>>
>>46270207
Actually, gold dust is ferromagnetic. In bulk form it isn't, but small particles of gold are. Materials science is weird like that.
>>
>>46270262
Interesting.

Can we merge with impact then?
>>
>>46270127
>>B.Take the pressure off the army by taking one of the clones
>>
>>46270274
You niggas want to break the fucking universe merging everything with everything?
>>
>>46270274
Maybe. Magnet is Earth and Wind (though I personally would have expected there to be some Lightning in there, since it's electromagnetism, but whatever), that would enhance Lightning and Fire and Weaken Water and Lightning. Impact is Lightning and Wind. Our Lightning would be both weakened and strengthened, so neutral effect there, but the Wind chakra of Impact would be unaffected and should combine with Magnet. So a strengthened force behind our Impact blasts, maybe? More momentum, better at repelling objects?
>>
>>46270326
Look, someone's going to be wielding Truth-Seeking Balls. Why not us?
>>
>>46270326
Making the mother of all omelettes here, anon. Can't fret over every egg.
>>
>>46270366
I swear to fucking god if we get radiation release and get cancer I'm gonna fucking slap your shit.
>>
>>46270390
HULKON NOT CARE ABOUT CANCER. HULKON JUST WANNA IMPACT!
>>
>>46270145
>>46270161
>>46270162

The Kazekage can handle himself, so you decide to keep some pressure off the army by taking on one of the clones there.

As you approach, you hear Lord Jiraiya barking orders.

"Water users, forward!" he yells. "Water Wall!"

The front line of ninja all perform the Water Wall Jutsu, protecting them from Sarutobi Sensei's Fire attack. As the other clone starts to use an Earth jutsu to over power them, Jiraiya lets loose another command.

"Dodai, guard the front line!" he shouts. "Use your Rubber Ball Jutsu!"

As the attack pushes through the water, you see on orb form around the ninja, protecting them from harm. You don't have time to watch further, as you reach one of the clones.

"That's the way, Kon." your teacher says. "Show me the results of your training. I want to be reassured that I've left my village in good hands."

The Sarutobi clone backs up a bit to get away from the army proper, and you follow. You close in while seeing your teacher make some more hand signs, one jutsu right after another.

"Water Release: Water Dragon Jutsu!"

A familiar attack blasts toward you, followed immediately by another.

"Lightning Release: Thunderbolt!"

Electricity is sent down the body of the water dragon, making it even more dangerous. The attack could hit anywhere near you and likely still hurt.

>A.Blast it away

>B.You're fast enough to dodge

>C.Form a barrier

>D.Other
>>
File: 1431474938109.gif (5 MB, 400x329) Image search: [Google]
1431474938109.gif
5 MB, 400x329
>>46270390
>NINJA ATOM BOMB
>MAGICAL NINJA ATOM BOMB OF NINJA MAGIC
>>
>>46270427
>A.Blast it away
>D. Charge forwards while continuously blasting it, power through and PUNCH THAT ZOMBIE IN THE FACE
>>
>>46270427
>A.Blast it away
No fire = Blast it the fuck away
>>
>>46270427
>C.Form a barrier
Oh, that's right, Sarutobi, you died before we came up with the Impact Wall. Neither Water nor Lightning will break it, and combining them won't improve their chances much.
>>
>>46270427
>>C.Form a barrier
>>
>>46270427
>D.Other
Impact shunshin forward and
>A.Blast it away
Then follow up with hitting him full force

He won't see us coming straight through his jutsu
>>
>>46270427
>C.Form a barrier

Finally something that we can actually use our barrier on.
>>
>>46270472
>>46270479
>>46270550

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qmf1l5z8kIQ&index=5&list=PL4C928EAF7AA5B906

A jutsu like this is no problem for you if you have all this time to react. You build up your chakra, then rush forward straight towards it while performing a jutsu of your own.

"Impact Release: Shattershot!"

The blast of your Impact chakra completely blows away the electrified water dragon, and it fades into a light mist harmlessly. You keep you charge forward, and hit your teacher square in the face, but he turns to mud. He must have replaced himself as you dashed. The mud clone grabs you, and from below you, you're grabbed again. Sarutobi Sensei emerges from the ground, throwing you into a nearby rock formation with the help of his mud clone, which then dissipates.

"You seem to have become the type that relies on overwhelming strength." your teacher comments. "That's not so bad, if you can become strong enough. The First was the same way."

You get back up and think about how to fight him best.

>A.Do everything you can to close in and stay there, he's at a disadvantage in melee

>B.Draw your weapon and use it to bridge the gap

>C.Your jutsu are just as strong as his, unleash a volley to put him on the defensive

>D.Try to keep him distracted by talking (Write-in)

>E.Other
>>
>>46270754
>E.Other
Summon the three wise monkeys.

Show him we can do things without the need for force.
>>
>>46270754

Remember, we got this weapon specifically so we could use impact chakra to carve through things via the chakra-conductive cord.
>>
>>46270754
>A.Do everything you can to close in and stay there, he's at a disadvantage in melee
>D.Try to keep him distracted by talking (Write-in
I took the final monkey mountain test
>>
>>46270754
>>B.Draw your weapon and use it to bridge the gap
>>
>>46270754
>>B.Draw your weapon and use it to bridge the gap
>>
>>46270811
Supporting. We haven't used them in battle in a long while.
>>
>>46270754
>D.Try to keep him distracted by talking (Write-in)
"Well, I try to keep my fighting style varied, I really do. But it just seems like more and more often that I'm fighting foes who can ONLY be defeated by overwhelming force. Eventually you fall into habits, you know?"
>>
>>46270754

>>46270819
>>46270901

Supporting these D choices.

>D. It seems like overwhelming strength is the only thing that works sometimes. But even though it seems like it, that's not always true. For instance, I probably wouldn't have lasted long if I'd tried that against Oozaru.

..something like that, maybe?
>>
>>46270818
>>46270840
>>46270857

As you stand, you draw your kyoketsu-shoge. It didn't work so well against the Raikage, but he was considerably stronger than you. Against a clone of your old Sensei, you should have an advantage.

"Well, I try to keep my fighting style varied Sensei, I really do." you say. "But it just seems like more often I'm fighting foes that can only be defeated by overwhelming force. Eventually you just fall into habits, you know?"

Sarutobi takes to firing off more jutsu at you, but you stick to dodging until you get close enough. Once you're in range, you throw out the cord of your weapon, catching your teacher's arm. Once tangled, you run Impact chakra through your weapon, still taking care to avoid your teacher's one-handed jutsu. Then in one swift motion, you yank as hard as you can, completely severing the Third's arm. Since this one doesn't disappear, it must be the original. The arm immediately starts falling apart and reforming in its proper position, but it gives you a bit of time. You keep up with the attacks, dodging your opponent's as you try to carve him up.

Suddenly, Sarutobi gets a burst of speed. He jumps back and unleashes a Fire Dragon Jutsu with his newly reformed arms. Though you have plenty of time to dodge.

"It seems all my clones were defeated." your teacher tells you. "Now you face me at my full strength. Don't let up now, Kon! You're almost done!"

>A.Keep slicing him up

>B.Try to restrict his movements, then pummel him with attacks

>C.Use some jutsu here to counter his own

>D.Try to lead him to the others so you can get assistance

>E.Try to distract him with talking (Write-in)

>F.Other
>>
>>46271113
>D.Try to lead him to the others so you can get assistance
It doesn't matter how badly we beat him if we don't have someone to seal him afterwards.
>>
>>46271113
Now summon the the monkeys. Blind, deafen and mute his ass.
>>
>>46271113
Can we get Impact Sage Mode going again?
>>
>>46271113
>>E.Try to distract him with talking (Write-in)
You know asuma-sensei has a kid now. A little girl. Kurenai is with her right now back at the village.
>>
>>46271113
>>46271162
>>46271138
this
>>
>>46271113
>>F.Other

Summon the fourth monkey. Make him both helpless and proud at the same time.
>>
>>46271162
Yes, totally tell him the location of the the host of the tailed beast is at the village.

That won't end badly at all.
>>
>>46271186
Mirai isn't the Three-Tails jinchuriki, anon. That's Taiyaki, Iruka and Anko's kid.
>>
>>46271186
Asuma's kid isn't the three tails.
>>
>>46271138
>>46271113
this
>>
>>46271113
Can we combine the rasengan with the tearing torrent to take out his fire dragon?
>>
>>46271133
>>46271162
>>46271169
>>46271174

Looking at things as they are now, your best bet is to summon the Wise Monkeys to disable Sarutobi Sensei.

You decide to try and distract him first.

"You know, Asuma Sensei has a kid now." you tell him. "A little girl. She's back at the village with her parents right now."

"Really? Asuma did? That's good to hear." the Third chuckles a bit. "In his youth he would always rebel against his elders, but he seems to have finally fully gained the Will of Fire. I'm sure both him and you will watch carefully over the next generation. Hopefully much better than my miserable effort."

Once you feel you have sufficient distance, you quickly summon the three wise monkeys. You tell them to perform their jutsu, but Sarutobi Sensei has already set upon them. They can barely move their old bodies to dodge, and you have to step in before they get hurt, clashing with your teacher to stop his attack. In the meanwhile, the three wise monkeys try to get to a safer spot where they can use their technique.

>A.Stay like this, keep him busy

>B.Try a jutsu to restrain him

>C.Tangle a limb in your kyoketsu-shoge

>D.Keep distracting him by talking(Write-in)

>E.Other
>>
>>46271433
Toss several exploding tags all around him and trap him in a spot where we can use our nebula sphere on him.
>>
>>46271433
"Come on, Sensei, don't make me bring out the big monkeys. I know you never managed to get them to work with you, there's showing you that your student has surpassed you and then there's just showing off."
>>
>>46271433

Didn't we learn to put a barrier around an enemy? Do that to him.
>>
>>46271433
>>E.Other
Can we start crying now? This is the mentor we saw die right in front of our face that we are fighting again. I'm sure Kon has a lot of emotions swelling up.
>>
>>46271433
>E. Replace with an explosive log, then charge him while he retreats from it.

That should keep him busy long enough to get the three monkeys jutsu.
>>
>>46271433
So yeah, you seen my mom yet? I figure she got rezzed too for shock value.
>>
>>46271482
>cry

>Kon

Kon's not a little bitch anon.
>>
File: you calling Kenshiro a bitch.png (74 KB, 224x351) Image search: [Google]
you calling Kenshiro a bitch.png
74 KB, 224x351
>>46271499
We could have manly tears. You know, like when Kenshiro cries.
>>
>>46271499
Crying doesn't make you a bitch. It makes you human. What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>46271540
Yes, but breaking down in the middle of a fight isn't very helpful.

We can cry after the wars over.

Or when our mom guts us from behind and tells us it's nothing personal.

>>46271549
Time and a place for everything. Crying on the battlefield? Not the time or the place.
>>
>>46271564
Crying is a poor choice of words. Tearing up a little is better.
>>
>>46271482
>>46271499
>>46271540

Not that I've got anything against manly tears, but isn't there a rule that explicitly says ninja aren't allowed to cry?
>>
>>46271549
It makes you a faggot, faggot.
>>
>>46271499
Edgy teen alert.
>>
>>46271583
Ok.

Tearing up is cool.

One tear rolling down our face in a cool dramatic fashion after we blow the fuck out of Sarutobi with one of our attacks would be okay.

Not sobbing like a baby because we're over-emotional.
>>
>>46271592
Naruto cried all the god damn time. Sakura cried all the god damn time. Everyone cried at the third and jiraiyas funeral. Where are you getting these rules from?
>>
>>46271612
Pretty much this

Like, it rolls down the mask or some shit since his face is covered most of the time he fights
>>
>>46271624
Using Naruto and Sakura as an example isn't helping your case.

And yeah. That was a goddamn funeral of a beloved sage, mentor, author and all around awesome guy.
>>
>>46271624
Kon very, very rarely cries.

That said, we're making out sensei proud. Showing him how far we've come. When he says he's proud of us, THEN we can tear up a little.
>>
It's a terrible day for rain.
>>
>>46271680
And then, just after Kon's done crying, Gengetsu's Steam Boy starts exploding and making it actually rain. "See, I told you it was raining."
>>
>>46271461
>>46271474

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuFvlh9pcpw&index=2&list=PL4C928EAF7AA5B906

You have to keep him from moving, or he's going to prevent the monkeys from using their jutsu, which is currently your best chance of stopping him.

You quickly draw some explosive tags, and set them all around. You jump back, throwing more and more out surrounding your teacher. He makes to get out, but he's slowed down by the tags laid out, and you're able to finish the hand signs for forming and Impact sphere around him from a distance. You make to immobilize him completely.

"Impact Sage Art: Nebula Sphere!"

You compress your Impact chakra, pressing it all in on Sarutobi Sensei.

"Kon, this jutsu..." he remarks, as his body is pressed together. "This is... very powerful! You seem to have refined your release quite well..."

You finish your technique, and your Sensei's compressed body falls to the ground. He slowly starts to get up, but at this point, the monkeys are ready. They activate their jutsu, and Sarutobi's senses are taken. You get ready for the last one.

"Summoning Jutsu!"

Shizaru appears in a puff of smoke.

"Little Hiruzen? You're the first person I use my jutsu on in more than a century?" he scoffs. "I never expected that. At least you'll know just how far your student's come."

Shizaru uses his jutsu, and Sarutobi Sensei loses all his senses. As the Kazekage and the rest of the army approach, the Third begins to spin and fire off jutsu randomly in an attempt to hit anyone.

"Watch out!" Jiraiya calls. "Let's get some defenses up here!"

The army scrambles to get cover, while the Kazekage slowly closes in, guarded by his gold dust.

>A.Restrict Sarutobi with a jutsu from afar

>B.Get close and grab him

>C.The Kazekage can handle it, just make sure Shizaru is protected

>D.Other
>>
>>46271860
>B.Get close and grab him
>>
>>46271860
>>
>>46271860
Using Tearing Torrent to counter his fire and keep Shizaru safe.
>>
>>46271860
>>
>>46271860
>>C.The Kazekage can handle it, just make sure Shizaru is protected

It would make for a bad impression if Shizaru was rekt by a blind jutsu the first time we summon him.
>>
>>46271860
>>
Can we drop the sensory-deprivation just as Sarutobi is sealed so we can say goodbye to him? I'd like that.
>>
>>46271991
Do you want a fried sealer? That's how you get a fried sealer.
>>
>>46272043
Not if he's facing away from them and the sealing cloth (or dust, I think the Kazekage might be using his curse seals here) has already covered everything except his head.
>>
>>46272043
Mmmmmh.

Fried seal.
>>
>>46271897
>>46271898
>>46271903
>>46271927

You leave the Kazekage to restrain him, as you take up guarding Shizaru. As long as he's here using his jutsu, you all should be just fine. Anytime a jutsu gets a bit too close for comfort, you counter it or block it. Eventually, the Kazekage gets close enough to envelop Sarutobi Sensei completely in his gold dust. He's become entirely immobile. As the seal is being applied, you dismiss the wise monkeys and run up to your Sensei to see him before he's sealed.

You can see tears running down his face.

"That jutsu..." he starts. "Not even my father could pass that trial. You must have grown stronger than I could ever imagine, Kon. I can't tell you how proud of you I am. I suppose for all my failures, there were some things in my life that I can be proud of."

You can feel a tear or two drip out from under your mask.

>A.Thank your Sensei for everything

>B.Say something your Sensei (Write-in)

>C.Don't say anything

>D.Other
>>
>>46272130
>>
>>46272130

>>
>>46272130
>>
>>46272130
>>A.Thank your Sensei for everything
All I'm hearing is the opening theme where jiraiya is writing his book at the start.
>>
>>46272130
"As long as the will of fire exists, you'll never be gone Sensei. Remember? I will continue to protect what those who went ahead of us cherished, so those that come after will have a future."

BELIEVE IT!
>>
>>46272130
"You weren't a failure. You safeguarded Konoha throughout your entire life and were the best leader any of us could have asked for, a few horrible incidents towards the end don't invalidate everything else you did. I'm proud to say that I was your student, however brief it was."
>>
>>46272153
>>46272171
>>46272182
>>46272193
>>46272233

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kQybVJa9AM&list=PL4C928EAF7AA5B906&index=57

This really will be the last you see of your sensei. Unlike before, you are now able to properly tell him just how much you appreciate him.

"You weren't a failure, Sensei." you tell the Third. "You safeguarded the Leaf your entire life and were the best leader any of us could have asked for. I'm proud to say that I was your student, however brief. It was because of you that I could become who I am today. Thank you, Sensei. For everything."

"You just go ahead and let go of all those regrets, Sensei." Jiraiya says, having just come up beside you. "We will make sure they're all taken care of. The Will of Fire isn't just about protecting who comes after you, but inheriting the will of your elders. Your shortcomings are our shortcomings. And thanks to you, we can do things you could not. You were the greatest teacher we could ask for. Not just to us, but to the whole village. And for that, I promise you I will right where you have wronged. I promised you ten years ago, didn't I? I still mean it."

"Jiraiya..." the Third goes on. "Thank you. Thank you both for being my students. Tsunade isn't still feeling guilty, is she? Please, tell her not to worry. It's alright."

"I'll do that." Jiraiya replies. "We'll keep looking after Konohamaru, too."

"Goodbye, everyone." Sarutobi Sensei mutters, as the seal completely covers him. "I can rest easy now."

The Third Hokage is then completely sealed. Everything is quiet for a bit. You can see quite a few Leaf ninja teared up as well.

"Well, that's that." Rasa says. "We should check on the others."

>Continued
>>
>>46272604
The funny thing is, we could probably unseal him now. It's canon that if the zombie has a profound moment where they let go of their earthly fetters that the summoner's control on them breaks. But there's no way Kon could know that, so...sorry, Sensei, you're going to be stuck in there for a while.
>>
File: Gengetsu Hozuki.jpg (19 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
Gengetsu Hozuki.jpg
19 KB, 210x240
>>46272604

You and the rest of the army head back to check on the others.

When you arrive, you look to the other battlefields to see what the result of those struggles are. A quick glance is enough to tell you that the Tsuchikage's battle is done, some ninja standing around a sealed opponent, while the rest have left.

They seem to have joined up with Kurotsuchi's force, but none of them are actually fighting. They're currently standing back to watch. Even the Tsuchikage is sitting out, seemingly nursing his aching back. Temari looks ready to jump in at anytime, but even she is standing back.

Looking at the battle proper, you see blobs of Kurotsuchi's hardened quicklime everywhere. A couple of them are even vaguely person-shaped. At the edge of the battlefield you see Kurotsuchi standing across from the former Kage, a tall man with a goatee and mustache but no eyebrows, whose body is currently being enveloped by Kurotsuchi's quicklime. Despite his desperate struggle, his body itself is hardening, becoming an immobile statue. As the hardening starts to spread to his face, he begins laughing.

"Oh man, this is actually pretty funny." he chuckles. "Mu tried for years to kill me, all the while bragging about his 'incredible' Kekkei Tota. And he still got killed doing it. Then you come along little lady, and shut down every single one of my techniques. My Water Gun, my Hydrification, even my greatest technique: Steaming Danger Tyranny. All completely useless, against what Mu would consider a 'mere' Kekkei Genkai. I just wish you hadn't sealed him yet so I could see the look on his face. Alright! You have my approval! You'll make a far better Tsuchikage than that mummy wrapped bastard and your little brat of a grandpa. Good luck, little lady!"

The man keeps laughing until he can no longer, becoming completely hardened into quicklime. Two sealers move in and seal the immobile former Kage.

>A.Go see Kurotsuchi

>B.Get info on the other fronts

>C.Rest

>D.Other
>>
>>46272716
She turned him into cement! Badass, Kurotsuchi.

>A.Go see Kurotsuchi
"Well, that's got to be good for your confidence, huh?"
>>
>>46272716
>A. Go see Kurotsuchi
>>
>>46272716
Can our medical jutsu do anything for Tsuchikage's aching back?
>>
>>46272716
>C.Rest

We're not going to get that many chances, and we just kicked the crap out of Two kage.
>>
>>46272716
>>A.Go see Kurotsuchi

Also help out with her grandpas back with our medical skills.
>>
>>46272716
>A.Go see Kurotsuchi
>C.Rest
Get a few moments rest for both us and our Monkey mask bro, lets us gather enough chakra for Impact Sage mode too.

Tell Kuro we dealt with the Raikage and the Hokage, how'd you go?

Get ready to head out to another battlefield.
>>
>>46272716
>C.Rest
>>
>A.Go see Kurotsuchi
>>
>>46272716
>A.Go see Kurotsuchi
High-fuck her. Welcome her to the 'I solo'd a Kage' club.
>>
>>46272857
>High-fuck her

L-lewd
>>
>>46272857
Did you mean to put high-five?
>>
>>46272857
High-five. I meant high-five...
>>
>>46272857
In front of her grandfather and all these other people?
>>
>>46272879
Suuuure you did.
>>
>A.Go see Kurotsuchi
>C.Rest
Use the time to recover some of ours and Shizaru's strength. Chat with Kuro and maybe IF we can the Tsuchikage back thing sounds a little silly but fun. Lighten the mood a little.
>>
File: 2.png (329 KB, 416x623) Image search: [Google]
2.png
329 KB, 416x623
>>46272857
>>46272879
>>
File: impotentrage.gif (953 KB, 330x300) Image search: [Google]
impotentrage.gif
953 KB, 330x300
>>46272869
>>46272887
>>46272893
>>46272918
>>
>>46272857
Does Kon fighting Sarutobi count as soloing him, too? Because he defeated one of the clones and the main body, that's got to count for at least 50% of a solo takedown.
>>
>>46272938
You know our bingo book profile really needs an update.

We've taken out Akatsuki members, former Kages, and all sorts of baddies. Do we have an official list of all the bad guy's we've taken out/assisted in taking out?
>>
>>46272992
It's not actually all that much. We assisted taking out Orochi and the Fourth Hokage, and we beat the Third Raikage and Kakuzu and that's it. We also beat Jugo but I doubt he has much fame.

I'm probably forgetting some, like the snow shit, but that's low level and not that important.
>>
>>46272992
I might be forgetting someone, but I believe it's:

Zabuza
Gaara
Kidomaru
Sakon and Ukon
Kimimaro
Captured the Three-Tails
Juugo and Hinata (though they escaped after being captured)
Orochimaru
One half of the Paths of Pain
Nagato
Konan, by accident
Hidan
Kakuzu
Zombie Pakura
Zombie Gari
Zombie A the Third
Zombie Sarutobi
>>
>>46273118
Konan (Collateral)
...fuck though Kon is a one man Kill Team...like people here the leaf dispatched Kon to kill them, everyone just pats them on the shoulder and says GG
>>
File: Edo Tensei Madara.jpg (33 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Edo Tensei Madara.jpg
33 KB, 1280x720
>>46272755
>>46272757
>>46272810
>>46272825
>>46272845
>>46272857
>>46272904

You decide to take it easy while you can, having just finished fighting two Kage. You stop by the Tsuchikage and offer to heal his back, but he waves you off, saying he's alright. you then make your way over to Kurotsuchi to check on her.

"So you beat a Kage by yourself." you say. "That's gotta be good for your confidence."

"Heh. Yeah, a bit." Kurotsuchi is panting pretty hard. While mostly uninjured, she seems to be extremely tired. "I think I managed to keep every single ninja from being killed. We played it real safe with the genjutsu, and as soon as he started his water jutsu, I was heavy on the countering. I'm exhausted, but hearing that made it all worth it."

You tell Kurotsuchi about your fights while you rest for a bit. As you're chatting, you hear one of the sensors yell a warning.

"Wait, there's still another enemy!" they shout. "Up on that ridge!"

Everyone quickly turns to see a man in red armor with long black hair.

"No..." the Tsuchikage stammers. "That's not possible... That's Madara Uchiha!"

The entire army is stunned.

>A.Wait what

>B.So who is that other guy?

>C.Prepare yourself

>D.Give orders (Write-in)

>E.Other
>>
>>46273173
>E. "Where's Sasuke? He called dibs on this guy!"
>>
>>46273173
>>B.So who is that other guy?
>>
Have some errands to do, back in a while
>>
>>46273173
>E. Someone get on the line to HQ! Sasuke had dibs on this guy!
>>
File: ERRANDS!.jpg (61 KB, 620x378) Image search: [Google]
ERRANDS!.jpg
61 KB, 620x378
>>46273200
>>
>>46273173
>A.Wait what
>>
>>46273173
>A.Wait what

I can't wait to see our release be a soft-counter for Wood, and see him realize his obsession with Hashirama was pointless.
>>
>>46273173
>C.Prepare yourself
Start gathering Nature Chakra now
have Ten Ten port Itachi, Sausuke, and anyone else we can spare here now!
>>
>>46273173
>>B.So who is that other guy?
wait hang on....

Ok people he's a big bad so I want everyone not fucking S class to fall back into smaller groups, lock down areas and be ready for crazy jutsu spam

>C.Prepare yourself
We gather as much Nature chakra as we can so we can enter Impact Sage mode once he becomes hostile but not a moment before or we will waste precious seconds.

>E.Other
My lord if there is any information you can give us...nows the time. Kurotsuchi, heads up hope your recovering relatively fast, HEAL HIS BACK!
>>
I really get a Gilgamesh vibe from Madara you know, he's crazy OP but I think if we actually gank him while he underestimates us and all that was may have a chance, once serious we are gonna have a bad time.
>>
File: 1457165397085.gif (4 MB, 330x186) Image search: [Google]
1457165397085.gif
4 MB, 330x186
We gotta fucking retreat, guys. We are up against THE Madara Uchiha. We are going to die otherwise.
>>
>>46273173
Get word to HQ NOW, We need to be ready, once he summons his fucking perfect Chakra Zord we are gonna have to summon our ape, if Itachi and Sause are with us they can armour him!
>>
>>46273316
He doesn't even have the Rinnegan at this point, we're fine.

I mean sure in canon he beat all five Kage, but we've totally got this!
>>
>>46273316
I'ma punch him in the schnozz!
>>
File: 1446698421451.jpg (37 KB, 548x500) Image search: [Google]
1446698421451.jpg
37 KB, 548x500
>>46273357
>we've totally got this!
You swear to Hagoromo, this war, and everyone's life on it?
>>
>D. Give orders (Call HQ NOW! Madara Uchiha has taken the field, we NEED reinforcements ASAP
>>
>>46273173
>>D.Give orders (Write-in)
With the Kazekages agreeance get the normal army out of her, they will just die, redisperce to assist the other forces and send your S class this way, ITS GAME TIME MOTHER FUCKERS.
>>
>>46273357
THEH DIDNT HAVE KON TO HELP THEM! God I hope is being at the Madara fight is going to help out. Having the raikage and Kon wail on the susanoo
>>
>>46273415
We can handle the Konsequences.
>>
>>46273408
"Filthy sage monkey, meet general mountain!"
>>
>>46273439
not reinforcements of Ninja only the fucking Kage. or other ultra elites, even 99% of Jonin are redundant here...
>>
File: errands.png (312 KB, 497x374) Image search: [Google]
errands.png
312 KB, 497x374
>>46273200
>>
>>46273173
>C.Prepare yourself
Dispersed formations, we don't want the man famous for his mastery of fire to be able to catch us all in a fireball. Water jutsu specialists to the front, prepare to deploy a Water Wall. Close combat specialists follow up after them, be ready to engage him in melee (one of his few weak points, though given that it's Madara "weak point" is still pretty strong). Everyone else, ready a barrage.
>>
Ok game plan Madara jumps down once he summons the Zord we fucking blast him with explosive enmass (this creates both a crater and distraction)

step to flood the ever loving fuck out of the crater, begin pouring lighning into the water which will fry and begin dealing damage but also heat water into forming a mist which will cool and drop back into the crater lake, this also nulls the Sharingan.
We will know where he is so have the Tsuchikage atomize the center of the lake, the Kaze engulf him to seal him while fire users super heat the gold dust? Ideas?
>>
>>46274214
It's a decent idea based on what we know of his abilities in-character, it's not too dissimilar from what the Allied Shinobi Forces did in canon. The problem is that he'll just keep pulling out more and more bullshit to counter anything we throw at him. For example, if we hit him with a Dust Release attack he'll just absorb it with the Rinnegan and then drop an asteroid on us.
>>
File: ITSONLIKEDONKEYKONG.jpg (38 KB, 220x167) Image search: [Google]
ITSONLIKEDONKEYKONG.jpg
38 KB, 220x167
It's morphing time! We need Megazord power now!

>Giant Gorilla
>Giant Toad
>Giant Slug
>Giant...Dog? (Kiba really needs a gigantic wolf summon he's the only sage without one)
>>
>>46274282
He aint got the Rinnegan yet judging from the pic... but yeah I can see what you mean
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7m0IUJS-LOY

Next to Madara, the bandaged former Kage comes up.

"What?" one ninja exclaims. "But we defeated Lord Mu!"

"He must have split before he was sealed." the Tsuchikage answers. "And now he's summoned Madara. We're in trouble now."

"Wait, then who is that other guy?" you ask. "This Madara is clearly resurrected with Edo Tensei, so that means he was dead. Who is the man in the mask?"

"We just don't know." the Tsuchikage replies. "But now is definitely not the time to worry about it. We have to focus on surviving."

You start building up your chakra, in anticipation of an attack. Madara and Mu are just talking for now, but who knows when they will strike.

You turn to the army.

"Get a line to HQ, we need the Kage here!" you shout. "Everyone else get back, and try to stay away from him!"

"Stick to long range support!" Jiraiya shouts. "If you aren't a Kage, Temari, Kurotsuchi, or Kon, I don't want to see you charging at him! If he gets to you, don't look in his eyes!"

The army backs up, trying to get positions they can support from. It's then that a tendril of gold dust strikes at Madara, forcing him to jump down to dodge. He lands before the army. Mu then flies off in another direction.

"Sensors keep an eye on Lord Mu!" the Tsuchikage shouts, before turning to you. "Kurotsuchi and I need a bit to recuperate. We have to depend on everyone else for now."

Madara flashes through some hand signs.

"Fire Release: Great Fire Annihilation!"

An absolutely massive burst of flame emerges and speeds towards the army.

"Water Wall!" Jiraiya shouts. Everyone that can comes forward to combine their efforts in one wall of water. It takes every single one of them to block the incredibly powerful flames.

>A.Go into Impact Sage Mode

>B.Attack from afar

>C.Close in on Madara and fight him in melee

>D.Stay on the alert and be ready to guard people from his attacks

>E.Other
>>
>>46274292
He doesn't need a giant wolf, because he turns into a giant wolf. He's his own kaiju.
>>
>>46274292
We need to wait for Sauske/Itachi that way they can armour our giant ape.
>>
>>46274308
Madara's got some bullshit where the powers he gets from his dojutsu aren't actually tied to them. He only needs his eyes to seal the Ten-Tails, he can use all the other abilities of the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan and Rinnegan even with his eyes gouged out.
>>
>>46274311
If we can't block his eyes, can we still deafen and mute him or does the Sharingan make him immune to all genjutsu and not just the vision related ones?
>>
>>46274311

We've got reinforcements coming. Just wait for them to arrive.
>>
>>46274311
>A.Go into Impact Sage Mode
>>
>>46274311
>C.Close in on Madara and fight him in melee
You know, it's a little weird that we're fighting Madara now when we haven't gotten to the fight with our mom yet. My guess is we're going to be called away from the fight with Madara to hunt down Kabuto and take him out in hopes of dealing with zombie Madara that way, and Kabuto will summon Saeko to defend him then because he's a huge douchenozzle like that.
>>
>>46274311
Pass out impact tags to everyone and have them use them in coordination with their normal attacks.

Then go into impact sage mode and summon monkey mask bro.
>>
>>46274311
>>A.Go into Impact Sage Mode
He is going to be getting a measure of our strength anyways, we need to guard the others while they recover.

>B.Attack from afar
Wait for him to begin to cast again and form a Sphere around him, he'll effectively nuke himself, he in theory won't be able to see us either and even if he did no one has had this release before its new, so no immediate counter.
>>
>>46274396
We've been wearing Sarujizo this whole time. We never took him off.
>>
>>46274409
Oh, really? Thought we wearing our normal mask.

Guy doesn't talk much when he's in mask mode does he.
>>
>>46274409
Do you think Sarujizo has the mask of the First Hokage? Think he could use that to distract Madara or would he just see right through his disguise?
>>
>>46274432
Probably has to do with the lack of moving parts. Hard to talk when you can't move your lips. But yeah, we've got Sarujizo on our face and then an additional layer of armor on over him.
>>
Just realized a cool combo move we could do with the Kazekage, we form a sphere around a target, he adds loads of gold dust which we then pour fire into, creating a quick burn/flashfire which melts the Gold into a solid ball.

This creates a perfect golden Sphere which we then place the seal upon.

Combo Technique: Golden Prison
>>
>>46274501
Ooh, or we can rain down liquid hot gold on them as well. Turning them into gold statues.

Combo Technique: Golden Shower
>>
>>46274501
Thats actually a really cool idea, though in all honesty would Laze even let us seal him before White Rabbit shows up?
>>
Something I just realized: Kabuto should not have been able to summon Madara. Edo Tensei needs the subject's DNA. The sample Kabuto is likely using is one of the ones Orochimaru acquired. That sample would likely have been from before Madara augmented himself with Hashirama's DNA, since that happened after Madara faked his death and disappeared from the eyes of the world. The summoning shouldn't have worked, the targeting information Kabuto used doesn't correspond to anyone anymore. So did Kabuto find out about the genetic graft somehow and whip up his own batch of Hashirama-Madara hybrid DNA to use?
>>
>>46274666
I know right Satan. I'm more interested if the Paths of pain have their minds still since they are Edo Tensei? like will we be chatting to Kakuzu again or Nagato? or are they brain dead while been a path? Since heavily hinted kakuzu is the resurrection path.
>>
>>46274666
You forgot Black Zetsu was the one that lead Kabuto to Madara's DNA in canon.
>>
>>46274813
>>46274666
Black Zetsu ex machina
>>
>>46274666
Madara also doesn't look 100+ years old, nor does he need to be strapped to a Chakra Zord to walk around. Additionally, he has both his eyes.

It implies the version of Madara that was summoned was from BEFORE he got genetically augmented.
>>
File: Madara Susanoo.jpg (146 KB, 811x986) Image search: [Google]
Madara Susanoo.jpg
146 KB, 811x986
>>46274353
>>46274357
>>46274396
>>46274406

You have backup on the way. For now, you just want to focus on keeping everyone you can alive. You go into Impact Sage Mode and get ready to protect anyone Madara targets.

As the alliance rains techniques in Madara's direction, he dodges them near effortlessly. He closes in on a group of ninja, but you erect a barrier in his way.

"What manner of jutsu is this?" he asks, hitting the barrier. It's not even a jutsu and you can feel the stress on it. "Curious. Lets's see how it holds up to one of my jutsu."

As Madara is about to flash through some more hand signs, he's suddenly blown away by a gust of wind from Temari. He lands right in the path of a hundred ninja's combined Water and Lightning jutsu.

"Enough of that." Madara says.

From Madara emerges a familiar giant mass of chakra, but blue, blocking the huge jutsu effortlessly.

"I can mow you all down as easily as grass, any time I please." Madara boasts. "Even all your efforts combined cannot phase me."

The Susanoo looms over the alliance, threatening to crush them all. The Kazekage comes forward, readying himself.

>A.Hit him with a jutsu (Specify)

>B.Stay ready to block any of his attacks on the army

>C.Talk to the Kazekage (Write-in)

>D.Other
>>
>>46274813
>>46274835
He was? I don't remember that at all.

>>46274836
Yeah, but he has the Wood Release and Rinnegan, so...yeah, I don't get it. I'm just going to chalk it up to "Kabuto is a really good biologist".
>>
>>46274852
Fuck your Susanoo, it's time to go ape shit.
>Command everyone to summon their strongest summon now!
>Summon Oozaru
>>
>>46274852
>>
>>46274852
Heavenly lance
Come up from below with your sand and yank him out of that thing
>>
>>46274852
>D. Summon Oozaru.

Time for the fight everybody's been waiting for.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1Csif5l_6c
>>
>>46274852
>D. Summon Oozaru
>>
>>46274852
Sir take some time to recover your strength the the Tsuchikage, once the other Kage arrive you will be able to work together more effectively.

We need to hold till back up shows, right now we have precious little time preserve your strength, I can recover once the Kage arrive. (hope we don't stress Mask bro to much)
>>
>>46274852
Big talk from a little man, Madara.
>>
>>46274852
Still want to save Oozaru for the ten tails, he'll be less likely to step on our allies then
>>
>>46274955
>>46274932
>>46274881
Walk up next to him, got a plan? we need him out of that thing.

Wait for him to try to counter with fire but them expand a sphere within the ChakraZord, he'll blow it up from within

Wait for it, he is our trump card, don't blow our load early, alone we will fail. The key here to to buy time for the Kage to get here.
>>
>>46274852
>A. Use a Seiundama on the Susanoo. Try taking out one of the arms as a test.
>>
>>46274852
Wait, if we hit him with a Kongoshu and it punches through him and his Susanoo and he gets sealed up while recovering from that, does...does that derail the plot?
>>
>>46275221
Yes, which is why it won't happen. Madara can absorb chakra-based attacks, and unlike Nagato or Obito's use of the Preta Path he doesn't get turned to stone from absorbing nature chakra. So it will pierce the Susanoo and then stop at him.
>>
>>46275221
Don't worry man we all know thats what we want to do but Laze won't let us take him out while he's underestimating us.
>>
File: wHAT mANNER OF jUTSU.png (251 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
wHAT mANNER OF jUTSU.png
251 KB, 1000x563
Be ready of it
>>
File: Tengai Shinsei.png (2 MB, 1916x1080) Image search: [Google]
Tengai Shinsei.png
2 MB, 1916x1080
>>46274888
>>46274958
>>46274983
>>46274985

You keep your cool and stay ready to project another barrier. He may claim to be able to mow everyone down, but he can't as long as you're here to stop him.

Madara makes a move to hit a group of ninja with one of his Susanoo's swords, and you erect a barrier. In your Impact Sage Mode, your strongest barrier is just enough to stop his swing, but it's taxing.

"Quite a strong jutsu this is." Madara comments, still trying to break through. "You must be very proud. But if brute force won't work, then I'll..."

Before Madara can continue, he's tossed out of his Susanoo by Rasa's gold dust. Rasa continues to toss him around against the ground and rocks, trying to deal damage before Madara can break free.

"I used this same trick on Itachi." the Kazekage says. "You may have that armor, but as long as I can reach your feet, you'll always be vulnerable."

The Kazekage slams Madara down on the ground. Madara looks up just in time to see the Tsuchikage's jutsu.

"Dust Release: Atomic Dismantling Jutsu!"

The attack hits Madara, presumably turning him to dust.

If not for one thing. Madara absorbs the attack, his eyes no longer Sharingan, but Rinnegan.

"You're all a bit obnoxious." Madara says, before jumping back to the ridge next to Mu.

"That's impossible..." Kurotsuchi stutters. "How does he have the Rinnegan?"

Several of ninja in the army freak out, while you watch Madara talk a bit. He forms some hand signs, and the clouds begin to part. They reveal a giant meteor falling towards the battlefield.

"This power..." Rasa gasps. "It's far beyond anything I could imagine."

The entire alliance looks up in terror. The sheer size of it would make running pointless.

>A.Erect a barrier

>B.Hit it with a jutsu (Specify)

>C.You've got a plan (Write-in)

>D.Other
>>
>>46275458
KONGOSHU

We can erect barriers to protect from the debris.
>>
>>46275458
Is Kitsuchi here? Have him raise one of his giant earth pillars up to meet it, it's falling slowly enough that we can probably just catch it.
>>
>>46275458
>>B.Hit it with a jutsu (Specify)
KONGOSHU

Its really really not my first choice but I don't think there are many options, we aint taken damage yet so we can still recover nature chakra to sustain our Impact Sage mode.
>>
>>46275492
>>46275588
Kongosho, not Kongoshu.
>>
>>46275574
holy shit that's brilliant, or have all our earth users effect pillars as well but if we can't do this then im >>46275588
>>
>>46275458
Create a barrier at an angle, have the meteor slide down and away from us. Better option than just trying to catch it.
>>
>>46275458
>Impact Release: Name still TBD
A technique that lets you imbue your strikes with Impact chakra, causing shockwaves

Punch the goddamn meteor back with our fists!

ORA ORA ORA ORA!
>>
>>46275648
Slant it towards Madara? Maybe we super man jump to its side and punch it, if we can dent mountains we have the power/force to altar the direction of this while it falls, punch it towards Madara, uses very little chakra too.
>>
>>46275458
>>46275574
>>46275648
Combo of these
>>
>>46275458

>>46275679
>>46275682
Fucking yes, Impact blast ourselves into the air and round house kick the thing back towards Madara, time to look like a fucking boss. This will also help us preserve Chakra since in theory we need very little. Use a burst of impact chakra/feedback to protect us once we hit the ground again.
>>
>>46275458
Voting for kongosho, let's blast it
>>
>>46275648
>>46275682
>>46275686
>>46275740
Guys, I'm pretty sure this thing is big enough to kill a whole bunch of people even if we get it slightly off course
>>
>>46275679
Hell Yeah
ORA ORA ORA ORA!
>>
>>46275458
>>B.Hit it with a jutsu (Specify)
Yeah, I'll support the Kongosho
>>
>>46275679
ADD IN THE PILLAR CATCH THO. I wanna go star platinum on this shit.
>>
>>46275458
>>C.You've got a plan (Write-in)

Weaken it as much as possible with impact chakra and have everybody combo jutsu the fuck out of it.
>>
>>46274312
>He's the sixth ranger
>>
>>46275492
>>46275588
>>46275743
>>46275881

You consider erecting a barrier to lead the meteor in another direction, but you dismiss the thought. It's far too enormous, and would likely still hit some of the army. It has to be destroyed.

You charge up all your chakra and throw it straight up at the meteor.

"Sage Art: Kongosho!"

The spear of Impact chakra pierces the giant stone, and goes all the way through it. It cracks and breaks off pieces all over. In moments, the entire meteor falls apart into smaller chunks aside from one part that's still decent size.

You fade out of Impact Sage Mode, but the others are there to pick up the slack. The Tsuchikage flies up and catches the largest chunk, bringing it to a stop. The Kazekage then uses his gold dust to stop many of the smaller chunks while Temari blows others away. In the end, not a single person is hurt.

"They did it!" a whole bunch of ninja cheer.

"Impressive showing." Madara comments. "But how will you manage to stop the second one?"

The clouds part yet again to reveal another meteor. And this time, there's no stopping it. The army's terror is renewed in full. The Kazekage tries to slow it down, but to no avail. The army is about to be crushed. You erect what barrier you can, ready to take the full impact.

Suddenly, there's a voice from somewhere nearby.

"Tailed Beast Bomb!"

A ball of energy hits the meteor and explodes, shattering it into tiny pieces, dust flying everywhere.

>Continued
>>
>>46276129
That better be B and not Naruto, or am I flipping my shit.
>>
>>46276168
I vote we stop what we're doing and go punch Naruto as hard as we can. Srsly. I'm willing to stop a war to beat the shit out of that smug little fucker.
>>
File: 1432104018881.jpg (106 KB, 510x504) Image search: [Google]
1432104018881.jpg
106 KB, 510x504
>>46276129
That shit better be from B
>>
>>46276129

As the dust and debris clear, you look back to where you heard the voice. A flash of orange runs over to the ridge on which Madara stands. He looks very different, cloaked in orange chakra, but it's Naruto.

"Nine tails boy?" Madara asks. "I thought you were supposed to be on our side. Why are you getting in my way?"

"I'm on the side of saving everyone!" Naruto shouts, clearly angry. "What kind of person says they want to make a perfect world, then goes and kills thousands of people for no reason? I didn't decide to support the Moon's Eye Plan so you could satisfy you ego! I want all of these people to live on in the dream world! You don't even need to kill them, you're just doing it for fun! Stop it!"

"And who are you to stop me, boy?" Madara replies. "It's not my fault they all keep trying to come at me. As long as they do, I'll fight back. If you don't want them to die, then you better just do your job quickly and capture the eight tails, and quit wasting my time."

Madara strikes Naruto, who disappears, apparently a Shadow Clone.

"Now then, where were we?" Madara turns back to the army.

Just then, Tenten arrives with Itachi. She immediately leaves again, coming back in moments with the Mizukage, then the Raikage, before leaving again.

"So it's true, then." the Hokage says, looking at Madara. "This is the true Madara. Kon, you should go."

>A.Ask about the other fronts

>B.Insist on staying

>C.Say something else (Write-in)

>D.Leave with the rest of the army

>E.Other
>>
>>46276367
>B.Insist on staying
"I'm one of the few people who can actually slow him down and give people openings."
>>
>>46276367
>And let you have all the fun? I'll take a break but I'm not leaving. I wanna see this show. Not everyday you see two of the greatest Uchihas go at it.
>>
>>46276367
>B.Insist on staying
>>
>>46276367
>E. GO fucking where?
>>
>>46276367
>C.Say something else (Write-in)
"Where?"

Also, how the fuck does Naruto have Nine-Tails Chakra Mode? There is no sensible way by which he could get that. He doesn't have the Waterfall of Truth. He shouldn't have had his parents's chakra imprints' cooperation unless he mind-raped them. And even if he somehow did get it, Kurama should hate him with the fury of a thousand suns for wanting to revive the Ten-Tails, so he wouldn't be cooperating. That means that he'd be draining Naruto's chakra this whole time, and Naruto should be dead for using Shadow Clones. Unless you're planning on having Naruto drop dead the next time we see him, this is bullshit.
>>
>>46276367
I'm guessing we have a mom fight to get to
>>
>>46276512
I'm sure there's a reasonable explanation.

Like...a ninja wizard did it.
>>
>>46276367
>>A.Ask about the other fronts

If we stay the fuckers just gonna drop a dozen more goddamn meteors.
>>
>>46276367
>>A.Ask about the other fronts
Fuck we've got to go help B, if they get the Eight tails this is all over. Find B keep him safe, Obito will be after him and maybe even Naruto.
>>
>>46276651
oh damn I forgot about that bit

>>46276367
Where is B, they will be coming for him, head to wherever B is.

Give Itachi all our Impact tags, hold on shoulder, good luck sir. (since I hope you all realize this COULD be goodbye.)
>>
>>46276367
>C. So, Lord Raikage, I met your dad. Fun guy.
>>
>>46276367
GO HELP B

On a sidenote: how the fuck did naruto get chakra cloak?
>>
>>46276763
He got it through the power of bullshit, because he and Sasuke are the real main characters and Kon's just there for a viewpoint. Clearly nothing we do is going to matter, this is going to be Naruto and Sasuke's show from now on. It's been obvious that was the case since the fight with Pain, but now it's just gotten too blatant. I'm done with this quest. Good bye, Laze. I hope your fanfiction goes well.
>>
>>46276494
>>46276512
>>46276523
>>46276573

If the Five Kage are here to fight Madara, then you don't have a problem helping out on another front.

"Where should I go, Lord Itachi?" you ask. "Do they need my help on another front?"

"The First and Second Divisions are facing a new wave of Edo Tensei." the Hokage tells you. "Also, there's a reason we couldn't get here sooner. Tenten was checking on Taiyaki. She had to, because he was taken. Taken by someone with the Flying Thunder God technique. She is still in pursuit, but she had to stop to transport us. We can only hope she didn't lose him."

"Go on, Kon." the Tsuchikage insists. "They need your help. We can handle things here. After all, it's the very first ever team-up of all Five Kage."

"An Uchiha Hokage?" Madara muses. "I never thought I'd live to see the day. I was right."

You wish the Hokage good luck, then head out with the rest of the army.

"Everyone, we're pulling out!" Jiraiya yells. "Get the injured out of here, and everyone else get to First and Second Divisions!"

Everyone heads North, eventually reaching the battlefield. You see Zetsu and Edo Tensei interspersed with Rain and Sound ninja. There are a few major battles going on.

You look at one area just in time to see a scene that shocks you. A woman that is clearly your mother stands back to back with two other reincarnated ninja, one of them clearly the Fourth Hokage. They all look ready to fight, and call the names of their techniques, before taking off toward battle.

"Flying Thunder God!"
"Flying Wind God!"
"Flying Water God!"

>End of Chapter 76

Ended early, but I'm going to run again tomorrow

Twitter is @LazeQM
>>
>>46276948
How does naruto have chakra cloak mode?

Also mama hype
>>
>>46276947
Thanks for sticking it out this long, anon
>>
>>46276948
Can we respond with 'Flying Impact God' tomorrow?
>>
>>46276947
Hey one less person to deny all my fun ideas. Sweet.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.