[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chev Chelios wants you dead. The only person who can save you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: fi5a_pJB.jpg (25 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
fi5a_pJB.jpg
25 KB, 450x300
Chev Chelios wants you dead. The only person who can save you is the last character you played as. How fucked are you?
>>
>>46256872

We can't stop him, the beautiful man. Anything we try just ends up in more electricity-related hijinks.
>>
File: S60228-111447.jpg (567 KB, 800x1280) Image search: [Google]
S60228-111447.jpg
567 KB, 800x1280
who, bosh triplepet the gnome barbarian medic? He aint saving shit, but he's got a good chance at frankensteining me back together
>>
>>46256872
>Dhampir Inquisitor of Asmodeus

No matter who wins, I still lose.
>>
>>46256872
>Gangrel anarch
Honestly more of a threat than whoever she should be protecting me from. Best possible outcome would be Embracing me to fend for myself.
>>
File: Shoot em up clive owen.jpg (48 KB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
Shoot em up clive owen.jpg
48 KB, 852x480
Considering my last character was based off of Mr. Smith from Shoot Em Up this is going to be one hell of a brawl. If anything I'd give the advantage to me because of tech, it was a hard scifi space game, but one where my character will be far better armed than Chelios. Military grade gear in a system where humans can colonize other solar systems with relative ease is pretty spiffy.
>>
>>46257117
>Okay you retarded goy, I saved you, it'd be only 6000 pieces of gold and your foreskin! You signed the contract hehehe.
>>
>>46256872
On one hand Anima character, technician to boot. On the other hand he gives zero fucks about normal people problem's, he'd probably try to ask chev which wizard fucked him up and then go shiv the wizard.
>>
>>46256872
>Goblin Fire Bomber
Uhhh, I think everyone lost.
>>
>dark heresy adept
I'm a goner
>>
>>46256872

>A bodyguard with latent psychic powers who has dedicated her whole life to protecting a single person at the cost of everything else and is literally the immovable object.

I think I'm pretty safe as long as she's alive, and she's pretty damn difficult to kill.
>>
File: TauXV8CommanderMain_445x319.jpg (78 KB, 444x319) Image search: [Google]
TauXV8CommanderMain_445x319.jpg
78 KB, 444x319
>>46256872
I think I'll do alright, but you never know, he may just find a way.
>>
File: Adela yellow left.png (425 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
Adela yellow left.png
425 KB, 500x700
>>46256872
>Feminazi cleric of Ardad Lili
I either end up dead or owing my eternal servitude under penalty of losing things worse than my life. So either way, pretty fucked.
>>
>>46257694
>Chev drops himself from orbit onto the XV8, smashing the cockpit onto the squishy Tau inside and bouncing off relatively unharmed

Hm.
>>
>>46257754
I think you mean
>Chev steals a car
>Rams into a military base
>Steals a the key to a fighter jet
>Grabs a rocket launcher and a machinegun
>Gets on the get, RAMS THE FUCKING JET ON THE TAU
>As he's about to hit he ejects and uses the rocket launcher to launch himself back and shoot at the tau machine
>>
Gnomish Surgeon-Necromancer

I'm probably pretty good actually. Even if the spells run out before the bullets, I'll be back in fighting condition in no time, living or dead.

Hopefully living.

Fuck. Probably dead.
>>
>>46256872
>playing a female Rogue Trader
Chev gets distracted from his goal of killing me by a decadent space trillionaire who takes him away for badass adventures and lewdness among the stars.
>>
>>46257946
>Then rams the ship onto you
>>
>>46256872
So, wait, Chev wants me dead, or Statham wants me dead?

They're both larger than life and impossibly physically skilled, so I'm fucked either way, but am I listening to a gruff weird Ameriat accent, or a gruff Britbong accent?
>>
>>46257988
fug
>>
>>46256872
>gun-toting elf magus
cool fight at least. she might do okay long as she doesn't use any electricity spells
>>
>>46256872
A dragon born strong arm agent based off of, Walon Vao and Kal Skirata. As long as I'm humbly in hir good graces and or a citizen of the empire paying... fuck. As long as that's hir tasked mission I'm fine, if not, I'll have to take this guy on myself. I hope he's week to RTAKs 9mm and dragon dildoes.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.