[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Age of Sigmar General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 22
File: Savage WAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHH.jpg (163 KB, 678x784) Image search: [Google]
Savage WAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHH.jpg
163 KB, 678x784
>resources
pastebin.com/M7MiEx1L

The great exodus edition

Stormcast, Einherjar in great armor; space marine, biomodification super soldier in great armor. This sum up everything.

BTW, WAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHH!!!
>>
I played Bretonnians, Empire and Tomb Kings

What do I do now?
>>
>>46254196
>What do I do now?

Start a anti-gw campaign?
>>
>>46254196
Proxy, bruh
>>
>>46254196
Keep playing brets, empire, and tomb kings. Nothing has changed.
>>
The Reckoning of Order Minis has begun.

Anyone know anything about what's inside this new Order book? Hopefully some lore to flesh out these (now squatted) factions.
>>
>>46256055
21 factions, ten of them aelven, including Wanderers, Darkling Covens, Phoenix Temple and possibly Scourge Privateers, Exiled and Highborn..

The other factions beside Stormcast, Fyreslayers, Seraphon and Sylvaneth are Devoted, Battlemages, Ironweld Arsenal, Free People and Dispossessed.
>>
>>46256252
so what are the bets on a lot of this last chance stuff getting repacks?
>>
>>46256795
I wouldn't bet a dime.

GW is trying to get rid of all their resin and metal kits, keeping most of the plastics.

Sure there are a few exceptions, but for the most part I would not expect them to come back. AoS is moving on from the old world, and slowly but surely I expect ALL old edition kits to get put in the last chance category eventually, replaced with new stuff, not necessarily redesigns, but just new kits with whatever fancies the design team.
>>
>>46255378
except i can no longer buy models for my army and they will never be updated again.
>>
>>46256929
Good things the game doesnt need very many models, huh? And I'm sure you kept all your extra bits, right? Conversions.
>>
>>46257019
until aos is updated or changed in some way and the rules for brets and tomb kings arent updated to match. Im sure a similar coversation took place when squats were discontinued
>>
>>46255378
Brets, Empire and Tomb Kings are all dead.

Whatever's left now get's suck Stormcast dick for the rest of time.
>>
>>46257241
So your warscrolls and minis all vanished? That's odd. Mine didn't. I still play them with no issues.
>>
>>46257483

>>46257069
>>
>>46257483

Here's my favorite thing about AoS...

Even the community hates each other!
>>
>>46257637
The narrative-forging has got meta
>>
>>46256909
Ah, yeah.My bet is if it's plastic and the mould/masters are still good it's getting a repack.
>>
>>46257724
Just like the chaos and tomb king stuff that got repacked?
>>
>>46257837
yes. like the marauders and Chaos warriors.
>>
>>46254196
play a different game
why is there so much GW stockholm syndrome, just stop supporting them if you're that upset
>>
>>46258030
like fuckibg chaos warriors were going to dissapear forever
>>
The point is i couldnt support them if i wanted to cause my entire army was discontinued
>>
>>46258137
treat yoself
>>
Dubz and ill set my brets on fire on livestream
>>
Are Ogres still a thing in AoS? I have my old ogre army still sitting in their cases but I don't really feel like trying to revise them
>>
>>46256252
Some of these factions actually sound really cool. Battle mages? What survived of the old empire?
>>
>>46258715
Destruction book is up next, well know what is and isnt still a thing within a month or two
>>
>>46258764
I'm sitting on a bunch of NoS orcs waiting to figure out if I need to recast them.

I'm wondering exactly how many people actually play AoS, and how many of them play sigmarines.

I tried AoS, but the gameplay was just so shallow, devolving into a random mishmash of melee in the middle of the board rapidly. ranged weapons being so short and everything being able to shoot into/while in melee only encourages that.
>>
>>46258851
in my personal experience, sigmar is doa at my local gw
>>
>>46258851
>melee in the middle of the board

Most battle report on YouTube say no, just make sure that, enough terrain and mission objective help.

The turth is, if you have a open battlefield with minimum range attack, even the video(any genre) game will smashing in the middle.

>>46259163
>personal experience
Guy...
>>
>>46259163
Only thing people at my store use AoS for is using Sigmarine bits to make their SM captains look fancy.
>>
>>46259503
If it's not in the middle of the board, there is still usually a blob somewhere on the table.
>>
>>46254196
play 9th age/kow/warthrone whatever
>>
>>46258851
depends. Im not even takin into account GW stores, because shills.
The situation varies drastically from store to store. There's this one store where whfb was dead-only a couple of veteran(waac)played, including the owner, and he basically refuses to play aos and isnults evertone who tries to play. So, obviously, the game there is absoluetely ded.
In the other hand, there's another lgs in my area where the game is even bigger than 40k-every time i walk in there's someone playing. So far, i haven't saw anyone with stormcast, but i guess someone's playing them since there are a lot of them on display in the store(and they are not the owner's)
>>46259647
then you are playing the standard mission, wich is bad. games work with battleplans, or with 40k-like objectives(wich is the standard format at my lgs). Standard battleplan doesn't work. they should've gone from the start with a better one.
>>
>>46256909
They repackaged Lizardmen, it could happen with other races too
>>
>>46257637
Right, because animosity between players doesnt exist at all in other games.

This is what I love about you haters, every little thing you can possibly grasp on to say "THIS IS WHY AOS IS TERRIBLE" when generally other games are guilty of the same thing. Nice try, guys.
>>
>>46259911
Lizardmen never went to a 'last chance to buy'. Of course other kits got repacked, but they went directly from 'still for sale' to 'repackaged with round bases'. All the stuff from last chance to buy is going away, period.
>>
>>46254196

With some minor tweeking, you can play Kings of War instead.
>>
>>46260576
aos also has the displeasure of being guilty of all those things and also replacing a beloved and established property
>>
>>46259542
THe only thing AoS is used for in my LGS is the butt of jokes
>>
File: 1373795834330.png (2 KB, 173x167) Image search: [Google]
1373795834330.png
2 KB, 173x167
>>46260576
But some games are good.
>>
That's an impressive culling that GW does with their Order range. I get most of the squatted units, but why they would kill of perfectly good kits like the Glade Rider and practically all the female hero models is beyond me.
>>
>>46262854
Most of the cullings appear to be old plastics, metals and finecasts. I guess this is to make way for more modern kits
>>
>>46262854
>and practically all the female hero models is beyond me.
Warhammer is world of muscular males only, just look at fireslayers.
>>
>>46262962
>I guess this is to make way for more modern kits
For new sigmarines, sure.
>>
Fuck you guys.

Seriously, fuck every one of you that's spent any money on Age of Sigmar. You are responsible for this fucking cull.
>>
>>46263121
Nah. I reckon GW had decided which kits were on borrowed time from the moment the End Times came together.
>>
File: £54for3plasticmodels.jpg (53 KB, 600x620) Image search: [Google]
£54for3plasticmodels.jpg
53 KB, 600x620
>>46262976
if it was skimpy female Khorne warrior I would consider getting them but with these retarded prices I probably wont buy a single model from them
>>
>>46263121
I took AoS as an excuse to finally buy myself a Beastmen army. Although buying circular bases is kinda costly, the units and monsters are pretty cheap and I have a 1000 SDK point army for under 200 bucks. If they would level all prices down to Beastmen level a lot more people would pick the game up.
>>
>>46263121
>Buy the Archaon Evechosen battletome limited edition
>mfw it's a beautiful addition to my collection. The pride of my book collection

I regret nothing.
>>
>>46263351
>GW books
>good addition to book collection
Seriously?
>>
>>46263121
>Supporting the game by buying models
>All my fault unsellable models are getting culled
>>
>>46263121
No, you are you twat. You didn't support fantasy as it was and got it killed.
>>
>>46263291
Those are beautiful
finally something cool came out of that retarded game
>>
>>46256795
Absolutely none. Previous repacks didn't go to the last chance section. They went unavailable for a few days before their repack announcement, and thats it.

Everything on the last chance section is gone for good.
>>
I've been out of the loop for 6 months or so. Is there a list somewhere of all new Age of Sigmar releases?

I've looked at Games Workshop website but I'm not sure which units are renamed old units, and which ones are actual new releases
>>
>>46264110
Anything labelled khorne bloodbound, stormcast or fyreslayers ae brand new. Everthing else was pre-existing when aos came out. Some units have been reboxed with new bases.
>>
>>46264347

Also Varanguard and that Tzeenchian sorcerer on disk.
>>
>>46263879
People like you have problems. There is zero excuse for being that much of a cringing fanboy.

GW made the game more expensive AND less fun, its entirely their fault sales fell.
>>
>>46264426
>GW made the game more expensive

Poorfags...
>>
>>46264614
Just because you are stupid enough to think GW is actually making a premium modelling product does not mean most people are.

They made the armies too big and the models too expensive which fucked them. Anybody who thinks multi-part plastic infantry should cost more than $1.50-2 each is an idiot. People with more skill than the current GW sculptors and designers pull it off all the time.

And anybody who thinks an individual 28mm hero model on foot should cost 30 dollars has brain damage.
>>
>>46263291
Those look fucking good, but yeah I don't get why they wouldn't do similar female khorne warriors

Just give them some bulk along with curves and some sick weapons
>>
>>46264663
>People with more skill than the current GW sculptors and designers pull it off all the time.

Examples?

I've yet to see any other army game put out better models than GW

GW is overpriced but it's also the best
>>
File: 1404866028018.png (355 KB, 661x721) Image search: [Google]
1404866028018.png
355 KB, 661x721
>>46264382
Nice.

>30$ each

Oh.
>>
>>46264663
Not him, but GW plastic is great shit compared to mantic and others.

It's not some kind of resin hybrid or some white death designed to look like a fancy model.

That alone is worth the cost.
>>
Would the exalted Deathbringer with spear fit on a normal square base? That fucker is going to be my chaos general.
>>
>>46264688
agree the models looks good but they aren't worth 18 euro for each model
>>
>>46264426
I started both a Chaos and Destruction army and both have been less money combined than an average sized WHFB army.

Just don't buy any of the new shit. The old stuff is plenty competitive, looks imo better and is pretty cheap.
>>
>>46263121
I had a small fantasy army before.

Since aos dropped it has tripled and I started a new army.

I play duardin and sce. I ain't even mad. The grouping of the ironweld arsenal is kind of cool to me. I've been thinking of buying a steam tank and dwarfing it up, but now I will
>>
>>46264426
Nice opinions
>>
They are finally retiring the metal dragon model? Thank fuck, that thing has been around for far too long
>>
>Canadian website hasn't updated yet

Why do I even live
>>
>>46265344
same with me.
been interested in fantasy for many years but being forced to paint and collect models I didn't like just to have a legit army made me lose all motivation to start.
>>
>>46258734
>BATTLEMAGES

featuring the following warscrolls:

BALEFYRE WYTCHALOK
GRIM NECROSORCERER
INFERNUS PYROWIZARD
TRANSMOGRIMASTER WILDRUID
MASTER GOLD WHIZZARD
>>
>>46262854
>why they would kill of perfectly good kits like... practically all the female hero models is beyond me.

while other games companies kowtow to feminism, GW knows where its loyal customers lie
>>
Surprisingly enough, there are only a few kits that I want but don't have that are getting squatted. And they're ones that I could convert if I really felt like it. Course, I have a pretty large collection so...
>>
>>46259911
Lizardment didn't get the "last chanse" thing, just "temporarily out of stock" while they were repackaging the kits.
For most part, the minis on the "last chanse" at the moment are metal/finecast character kits, which is consistent with GW moving to all-plastic, and some very old and aged-looking plastics (like those ancient High Elf spearmen). Any special characters are probably gone for good, but the generic ones (like DE Dreadlord and Sorceress) will likely be replaced with a plastic equivalent, albeit probably with a new copyrightable name, once they get to updating their lines.

Too bad for Brets and TKs, though, as they've apparently been squated entirely for not having a place in the AoS setting.
>>
>>46265580
Nope. Featuring wizards of the orders: bright, amber, heavens, amethyst, white, gold, grey, and jade.

Your old meme is old.
>>
>>46264827

Buy one and find out :^)
>>
>Collegiate Arcane
>Balltemage, Battlemage on Griffon, Celetial Hurricanum and Luminark of Hysh.
Both carriage have Karl Franz on it, lol.

>Darkling Covens
>Black Guard, Bleaksword, Darkshards, Dreadspears, Executioners, Sorceress, Sorceress on Black Dragon.

>Daughters of Khaine
>Bloodwack Medusae, Bloodwrack Shire, Cauldron of Blood, Death Hag, Doomfire Warlocks, Sisters of Slaughter, Witcg Aelves.
Khaine still a thing, yay! But, male warlocks are daughters of ... GW plz.

>Devoted of Sigmar
>Flagellants, War Altar of Sigmar, Warrior Priest, Witch Hunter.

>Dispossessed
>Hammerers, Ironbreakers, Irondrakes, Longbreads, Quarrellers, Runelord, Thunderers, Unforged, Warden King, Warriors.
Unforged is the old Dragon Slayer, the same rule, but not sure the background.

>Eldritch Council
>Archmage, Archmage on Dragon, Drakeseer, Loremaster, Swordmaster.

>Free Peoples
>Demigryph Knights, Freeguild Archers, Freeguild Crossbowmen, Freeguild General, Freeguild General on Griffon, Freeguild Greatswords, Freeguild Guard, Freeguild Handgunners, Freeguild Outriders, Freeguild Pistoliers.
All 3 State troops cmobine into 1 warscroll, Freeguild Guard.

>Ironweld Arsonal
>Cannon, Cogsmith, Gunmaster, Gyrobombers, Gyrocopters, Halblaster Volley Gun, Helstorm Rocket Battery, Organ Gun, Steam Tank.
The warscroll stated that, ��A Cannon consists of a war macgine and a unit of 3 Duardin Crew��, why someonw still insist that, they are ONE unit, which mean cause a lot of rule query?

>Lion Ranger
>White Lion Chariots, White Lions.
Thundercats + Power Rangers? AWESOME!!!

>Order Draconis
>Dragon Blade, Dragon Noble, Dragon Lord.
Replace Prince with Blade, why don��t you just name it Dragon Knights?

>Order Serpentis
>Drakespawn, Chariots, Drakespawn Knights, Dreadlord on Black Dragon, War Hydra.
Cold One is history, now we have Drakespawn�K

>Phoenix Temple
>Anointed, Flamespyre Phoenix. Frostheart Phoenix, Phoenix Guard.
>>
>>46266034
>Scourge Privateers
>Black Ark Corasirs, Black Ark Fleetmaster, Kharibdyss, Scourgerunner Chariots.
Black Ark still exist? Can't wait for the lore!

>Shadowblade
>Assassin, Dark Riders.
Shadowblades just too awesome, the whole facion need to named after him.

>Swifthawk Agents
>Chariots, Shadow Warriors, Skycutters, Skywarden.
Skywarden is the hero version of Skycutter.

>Wanderers
>Eternal Guard, Glade Guard, Nomad Prince, Sisters of the Thorn, Sisters of the Watch, Spellweaver, Wayfinder, Waystrider, Waywatcher, Wild Riders, Wildwood Rangers.
The 3 way-something are hero, Nomad Prince is renamed Araloth, and the Sisters of the Averlorn(Watch) joined Wanderers.

Most buff and synergy, now effect within the faction only, overall a big nerf from the legacy armies.
>>
>>46264827
I don't think so. You could put him on a larger base though.
>>
>>46266045
>Black Ark still exist? Can't wait for the lore!

It's gonna be something like 'THE BLACK ARKS PLY THE STARS INBETWEEN THE MORTAL REALMS SINCE THE DAWN OF TIME'. Mark my words.
>>
>>46266034
>Khaine still a thing, yay! But, male warlocks are daughters of ... GW plz.
I see it as a drow thing. Its a matriarchal society where males are just a step above slaves.
>>
>>46266089
>>46266034
Khaine? A thing?

I don't think so. In the End Times, Khaine died but the blood cults lived on. It became more of a personality cult religion where everyone listened to and worshipped Hellebron.
>>
>>46266034
>Cold One is history, now we have Drakespawn�K
Probably because Lizardmen still have Cold Ones, I think, and those have completely different looking models (due to being quite a bit older than the DE ones; had they gotten around to updating them I bet they would have used at least mostly similar design), so they decided to make the DE riding beasts into completely different animal. Probably to also tie em with the Sigmarine Dragothion things since DE now apparently work with Sigmar.
>>
>>46266282
>since DE now apparently work with Sigmar.
There has never been any indication of that ever. Just because they are both Order, does not mean theyre team bro force.
>>
>>46266034
So where do Dragon Princes of Caledor fit?
>>
>>46267168
order draconis
theyre called the dragon blades
>>
>>46264827
He barely fits on the 40mm base that comes with him, really doubt hes going to fit on a 25mm square.
>>
>>46265812
Whats weird about the TKs is that they actually do fit in the fluff, and necrosphinx appear in the fluff. I think some of them may be returning.
>>
>>46266045
They cut the waywatcher models, yet kept them in the book?
Are they just using different models under the old name now?
>>
>>46267832
A waywatcher is just a wood elf lord.
>>
>>46267832
>>46267870

This. The Waywatcher Lord stayed. Waywatchers as a unit are only in the Old scrolls and the models are discontinued.
>>
>>46267870
>>46268147
Well shit
>>
Some anon planed to upload new audio abot Mannfred earlier this week. DId he do it?
>>
>>46263291
yeah i'm thinking of getting the slaughterpriest, clipping off his bone spurs and head-swapping him into something 40k imperial
>>
>>46268723

Not yet
>>
>>46268953

Thanks, anon.
>>
Does this 'win an army' promotion come with free shipping? Don't have a GW shop in town and can't find the answer on their homepage.
>>
>>46269595
Any order over a certain amount is free anyway.
>>
>>46265812
I expect TK to make a comeback at some point. Setra was a big player in End Times, it would make sense for him to return.

Bretonnians... probably not. Their entire civilization was destroyed off screen.
>>
>>46271524
Hm, I can see it. New kits for TK, Brets haven't been updated for 10 years.
>>
I think a lot hinges on this new Order book. These growing pains are gonna hurt until we see defined factions and a huge range of new models.
>>
>>46271524
Wishful thinking, I'm afraid. They really seem to mean what they say when its "last chance to buy."
>>
>>46267870
>>46268147
So what on earth are Waystriders and Waystriders?
Are they just other lord models? If so that is kinda shitty.
>>
I've been watching some of the VC gameplay from total warhammer and getting slightly hype about undead. Is zombie/skellington spam any good? If so how many models would I be looking at painting to field an army?
>>
>>46272074
If youre waiting for defined factions youre wasting your time. Aos is geared to move away from the idea of having just one army and instead towards the idea of having a theme.
>>
App is updated if anyone wants to see. Most of the rules have stayed the same, mostly just faction rules.
>>
>>46273132
Spamming spooky shit is in fact *the* way to go with undead, especially considering no one can play the summoning game as well and as enduringly as you. Fielding Nagash is functionally a war crime and basically a scenario in and on itself, but your other characters aren't any slouches, either, and can habitually vomit out several units per turn. Each.
Shitty stats are a given for your fodder, but buffing is the name of the game here. In addition, Crumbling isn't a issue in AoS, Bravery 10 across the board makes you stick around longer than most even if a brawl doesn't go your way.
A solid start would be about 40 skelletons, about as many zombies and a few heroes/buff units and big hitters.
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 2520x3288) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 2520x3288
So, here's a attempt at a Stormcast wizard.
Lore of Heavens, obviously. The idea was to have a slightly squishy caster that still must operate near the front to get the most out of him.
Not really happy with that 'Celestial Astroscope' ability, to be honest. It feels to gamey and kinda boring, when it should be a exciting proc, if you will. Basically reading the stars right and gaining a power boost that way. Other ideas were rolling a bunch of dice and stacking +1 to casts for each 5+ or significantly improving his melee damage.
With names and descriptions I tried to emulate the verbose, slightly awkward style of GW.
Opinions, suggestions, whatever?
>>
>>46274331
Awesome thanks. Think I'm gonna skip Nagash, he really doesn't look fun to play or face since he's basically an I win button.
Any recommendations for big hitters? I was looking at a Varghulf since I lofe their fluff.

On a semi related note, is there a reason people rarely mix armies, other than people mostly playing with their original armies?

I've been reading the fluff on the Blood Dragons and how they fell to chaos during the End Times and an army of Chaos Knights/Blood Knights looks fun (if expensive) as fuck and I'm wondering if there's a reason not to do it at some point
>>
Whats optimal amount of clanrats and size of unit to use? 2 units of 40 with some supporting doomwheels and weapon teams and stuff and spam inspiring presence?
>>
>>46275419
usually because most things in Aos works with keyword-and buff effect usually goes only on the caster's keyword and nothing else(ex-chosen awesome buff works only on slaves to darkness, epidemus buff works only on and from nurgle units etc). Nothing stops you from mixing units anyway.

>>46275668
Id go from 10 to 20 max. Usually 20 model bonuses are sweet but i find smaller units more effective-big units usually cannot deliver that many attacks and can be outmanouvered and force engaged too easily. Small units can move around the battlefield more easily and are great to force engage bigger units-even if they might be crippled or die in the process.
>>
>>46275419
People tend to stick to one faction or at least the overarching alliance. Most themed armies tend to operate within those bounds, and just cherrypicking units for power is as frowned upon as Unbound is in 40k.
As for big hitters, I'm really fond of Morghasts (either flavor), but Terrorgheists, Vargheists and Vampire Lord on Dragon all provide really nasty damage, speed and durability, too. Varghulfs aren't bad, either, but they are more tanky than punchy. They make good troubleshooters and bodyguards for backline wizards while still being quite flexible.
>>
How does the Seraphon fare overall in all of your opinions? Ive only played against a friend of mine and there are times where it seems like one army completely decimates the other, we havent had a struggling battle or anything like that. We both only have start collectings boxes and I know what you have makes a difference but Id just like your opinions on the Seraphon faction.
>>
>>46277977
Start collecting are NOT balanced, mind that before playing.
Seraphon one is probably one of the strongest, with the carnosaur beign an immense weapon of mass destruction.
As for seraphon, lets just say that all of their fucking big kits are terribly OP, the bastilodon an immense laser vomiting unkillable piece of shit. They can also be summoned, have both tough and quick units and overall they pretty much kick ass.
>>
>>46278467
Damn, guess I chose a gud'n huh? So, can Lord Kroak summon units like a Slann Mage Priest? For my own backstory purposes, I want to nabb a Kroak, cause I read that he is a bit harder to kill and is more damage focused, while a Mage priest is more buff based. Though Im darned if I cant actually get a solid hold to buy one.
>>
>>46278668
you can summon basically anything but not slanns-the slanns are the invokers, not the invoked.
>>
So are the Slann gods in their own right? Cause in their Battletome it said that one got killed by a greater daemon, so they arent all the way up on the levels of other deities. Another thing, it said that they all abandoned the Old Ones plan and formulated a new one upon being shown the Mortal Realms, but then states a page and a half later or so that each Slann has its own idea for how Chaos should be beaten. So is the new plan just a "??? Profit" plan? Thats why Im thinking about making a backstory along the lines of a Slann ascending in power or possibly godhood.
>>
>>46280371
>Slann gods in their own right

Not yet, just think about the pre-godhood Nagash; immortal, powerful, can build an army by his own, but still killable by a mere mortal. However, Lord Kroak is close, imho.

And their "Master Plan", I think that is the counter measures of the Tzeentch one, his plan more or less is "???, profit", lol.
>>
File: Empire_1_.jpg (198 KB, 800x534) Image search: [Google]
Empire_1_.jpg
198 KB, 800x534
>>46266034
>Both carriage have Karl Franz on it, lol.

So do half of the shield on the Empire State Troopers. On that note;

>Freeguild Guard

Of all the stupid names people thought GW would use to rename the Empire, GW manage to come up with one even stupider. I mean 'Free Guild'? What does this guild even make? Communism?

>Devoted of Sigmar

What's point of worshipping Sigmar, now that he's just some guy walking around? Some guy who keeps losing his hammer. To quote Terry Pratchett

“Most witches don’t believe in gods. They know that the gods exist, of course. They even deal with them occasionally. But they don’t believe in them. They know them too well. It would be like believing in the postman.”

It just makes Sigmar look like a tyrannical shithead.
>>
>last chancing free company
I wish someone else out there made a kit like these, but I've looked and looked.
>>
>>46256252
so are they squatting DE or just changing their name?
>>
>>46284264

DE survived the culling relatively intact, look at poor HE they have like 7 kits and 4 characters right now, fucking stormcasts already have more entries than they do. Or WE for that matter, 5 kits 6 characters if you count the sylvaneth as part of them
>>
>>46284619
fuck man that sucks for HE players I was actually so close to just raging so hard I just bought a bunch of models and then I see this last chance to buy stuff poor empire and brets tho it seems they are gonna be replaced by sigmarines
>>
>>46284619
wait a sec though I'll still be able to use these older DE models right what about malekith I know they changed his name but are they just scrapping the unit? sorry for ramble
>>
age of sigmar sucks hope it flops
>>
>>46282711
>What's point of worshipping Sigmar,

He is an actual god who hears your prayers and can answer them in plenty of ways. Also people worship normal humans and their memories or just animals. You don't need to give a people a vaild reason to worship stuff.
>>
>>46277977
>>46278467
There is absolutely nothing OP about any army in AoS gentlemen, since there is no way of comparing one unit to another due to the lack of points.

What you need to do is forge the narrative, that will solve everything.

>>46284701
Considering the importance of Malekith, he will surely get a new mini and rules down the line.

However, if said mini is too different from the old one, you might not be able to use it in its stead, and will have to use the old battlescroll, which might be unusable in the second edition of AoS (like squats in 40k now).
>>
>>46280371
>one got killed by a greater daemon, so they arent all the way up on the levels of other deities.

The most powerful greater daemons can and have killed or at least seriously wounded gods in AoS. The exalted even gave Sigmar a run for his money, and he's stated to be the strongest of the order gods. Greater daemon power levels vary greatly, from "can be killed by empire halbediers" to "can fight sigmar on equal terms, can slaughter entire armies of Stormcasts alone without breaking a sweat"
>>
i have not played in 2 years and i am not sure how all this works.

i have a massive ogre army in sprues on my attic. and looking at the no points rule.

does this not mean ogres are the strongest race by default ? since they can field monstrous infantry as a troop choice?

i place down a unit of 20 goblins

okay i place down a unit of 20 ogres.
>>
>>46285447
I like to take a few moments before the game to discuss that with my buddies. Common sense is generally a good thing to have going into it. If he puts down 20 goblins I'm putting down 5-6 ogres. Play the game, see how it goes, adjust results for next time. Then again, I only play with friends, and we're all generally on the same page when it comes to playing scenarios and forging a narrative. you never know how other people woukd react to that lax style of play
>>
>>46285610
okay i get that, thats how i would do it, but what about actual tournaments, where the goal is to win
>>
>>46285651
The answer is always you have to forge your own narrative
>>
>>46285713
y nah.

i heard this story about a tomb kings player that when they where still legal took 1 unit to the field every battle of the tournament. some kind of bird that could fly up high and be unhittable if he was high in the sky.

he got like second place or something because he was so outnumbered, when the game draws he would win by default.

i am not talking about fun games with friends, i am talking about competition tournaments
>>
>>46285756
I can't believe that's true. What would the TOs have even been doing to allow that? Those motherfuckers love exerting their power and making rule decrees on the fly.
>>
>>46285756
>competition tournaments

In OP link, clash comp, SCGT, are designed for tournament scenes; SDK for Adepticon.
>>
>>46285819
yeah, so how do those work for ogres? since their troops are monsters.
>>
>>46285447
Fanmade comp systems, bro.
SDK appears to be the recommended choice.
>>
>>46282711
it begs the question if there are unfree guilds out there and what actually makes them "free"
>>
>>46286088
I'd assume "free" as in "not being ruled by Chaos".
>>
>>46286084
what rules are used on gw sanctioned official tournaments?
>>
>>46285756
What you have to remember is that Age of Sigmar is not a 'game' in anything except the loosest of senses and so tournaments are a waste of time to begin with.
>>
>decide start collecting my first army as empire
>they get squatted the next day
god fucking dammit
you can't even get any regular knights on horseback anymore
i hope they're going to replace them by a new type of human knights atleast
>>
File: 9C3Mxl[1].jpg (58 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
9C3Mxl[1].jpg
58 KB, 640x480
>>46286110
oki.

people told me i was good at green stuffing 4 years ago, has the standard changed? (as in are people in general a lot better with the stuff now ?)
>>
>>46286103
Wound count & not being an asshole (as interpreted by the TOs).
>>
File: turd.jpg (61 KB, 600x620) Image search: [Google]
turd.jpg
61 KB, 600x620
>>46286115

:^)
>>
>>46286115

there wont be any horses in Age of Simgar unless they have different names like War Hyrse
>>
Upcoming AoS models you are most exited about?

Malerion when?
>>
>>46287297
Not upcoming, but i would like to see some warmachines for the stormcast, like a trebuchet that throws balls of energy, or something like the luminark, but with dracoths
>>
>>46287297
I'm interested to see what the denizens (elf, once-elf, or other) of hysh and ulgu look like.
>>
File: bloodbound painting guide.png (532 KB, 771x603) Image search: [Google]
bloodbound painting guide.png
532 KB, 771x603
I'm about 75% sure I want to start playing Bloodbound. They'd be my first army. But first I have to know: What's up with the measure from the miniature rule?

Does it work? Is it gimmicky? Like, do people measure from sword tips? Is it really a level way of measuring attacks?

Pic related, Trying to decide which scheme to use.
>>
>>46287522
Silver with Red Helms look great
>>
File: silver with red helm.png (185 KB, 351x413) Image search: [Google]
silver with red helm.png
185 KB, 351x413
>>46287549
Thanks. I'll keep it in mind.
>>
>>46287522
>measure from the miniature rule?
>Does it work?

No, it doesn't. Players always measure from the sword tips to gain advantage, but never when turning around.
>>
>>46287580
Have you looked through the Bloodbound battletome? It has a whole bunch of paint schemes.
>>
>>46282623
>>46285303
So how would the idea of a Slann(or Kroak) questing for power for ascension purposes sound? I am in the barebones of backstory for my dudes but my problem is I come up with awesome bullet points then fail at the buildup.
>>
>>46288344
I was afraid of that. Thanks.

>>46288381
I read it. Some of those schemes are odd. Without seeing painted examples its hard to imagine what they'd look like. Also, I like Iron Horde and Goretide, because they look great with base colors. (I'm cheap.)
>>
If I were to buy a mini from an non-US site or whatever, say GW's UK site if they have a mini available there but not in the Canada or US version, do I get charged the amount their price is in US currency? Ive never bought online from overseas so excuse my dumbness.
>>
>>46286234
>dem bolters
Damn, subtly played.
>>
>>46289278

... That's literally the image from the GW store, completely unedited.
I can see what you're referring to but I assure you that absolutely no Photoshop has taken place here.
>>
>>46289278
what bolters?
>>
>>46288801

The money you pay will be converted into the currency of the country you are ordering from by your bank or paypal (whatever you use to pay).

It's not a straight conversion either so don't expect because something costs, say, £30 on the UK site that you'll be paying $30 US for it. The UK £ is worth more so you'll be paying more when your money is converted. Use online currency converter to see how much you'll end up paying.

What are you looking to order btw?
>>
>>46289568
The crossbows look like bolters.
>>
>>46289620
Kroak. And I dont mean UK specifcally or from GW' site. I meant other sites and stuff in general. If anything, I am tempted to buy from the canadian site of GW cause its cheaper than anything else ive seen.
>>
>>46289620
>>46289698
Like i said, Lord Kroak and general dudes for my army. Ebay hasnt been very helpful as most of it is pro painted stuff for prices with ridiculous shipping. So other than spots from the warstore and sites that that with the 20% and whatnot, I might as well get some from GW's site. But i found that the other sites had varying prices but i wasnt 100% if i could do that so i figured id ask here.
>>
>>46289564
Wow. In that case, unsubtly played, geedubs.
>>
>>46289635
It's like they're not even trying.
>>
>>46288639
>questing for power for ascension purposes sound?

Yes or no, Slann care nothing but eliminate Chaos. In other words, they will do anything include but not limited to "questing for power for ascension". If they can't beat Skarbrand, set a trap; when wounded by Veminlord, flee and leave the seraphon.
>>
>>46287097
>Not Royalist Realmlords Equinaries
>>
File: Archaon_the_Everslammer.jpg (236 KB, 1372x1080) Image search: [Google]
Archaon_the_Everslammer.jpg
236 KB, 1372x1080
Hey, I'm looking for the Age of Slam Rules and the 1d4chan link is dead. Does anyone have a copy?
>>
>>46254196
Kings of War, Warhtrone of Saga or Old hammer. The price and looks of AoS is so out of reality, you will better go to other minis sellers. Also for Brets and Emps you have it easy, Historicals and the medieval/HRE look is quite comon in fantasy, but good luck for Tombs kings.
>>
>>46290861
Don't think it ever went anywhere. People got excited about the idea but I don't recall any rules writing actually happening.

/tg/ not getting shit done as usual.
>>
>>46285229
i don't get this retard fanboy attitude. i like Aos, but saying "hey, sure, all units are equal in strenght!"is just living in denial.
If you field two start collecting(like-pestilens and seraphon)you will get totally wreckt by unkilladble laser spewing snake raping dino machine while you plague monks die like ants with their mystical "-"save and 0 rend attacks.
I love playing Aos, but if your opponent fields a bastilodon you better know its a literally Op and field something similar in order to enjoy a great game instead of beign roasted in a few turns.
usually my best tactic is to throw something expandable(aka plaguebearers or plague drones)at him so he either a )disengages and lose one turn of shooting or stay grounded there while my other units try to stay out of his range.

(or, if you have something that can unload a LOT of attacks, you just throw it asap at him and hope the god of dice is with you)
>>
>>46290963
fuck that shit, I'm going to run a dungeon with a basketball room for my campaign. I've been collecting space jam remixes for a while now in preparation.
>>
>>46289887
Is now when you realize it?
>>
>>46291021
Hardly, but it's always worth pointing out. I've got my stockpile.
>>
>>46289887
Or maybe they're sticking with what works. 40k is more popular. I've seen it at my store with AoS attracting 40k players. The models are cool and the biggest part of the games appeal.
>>
>>46290971
>if your opponent fields a bastilodon you better know its a literally Op

Some simple rating system on warscrolls can solve it, something like... 1star for clanrats, 2star for liberators, 3star for ogre, 4star for greater daemon, 5star for Archaon(6star for Nagash, heh! You know). And sudden death trigger, when you have only 50% "models" of your starting force, that should help. We don't need a accurate system like RTS(and most of them fail), but a guideline is needed.
>>
>>46291352
Common sense? Just look at the stats...
>>
>>46291194

Your store must be the minority, according to hastings Age of Sigmar is a 'gigantic flop' (his words).
>>
>>46291498
Source?
>>
>>46286115
The taboo of squating being broken has caused an landslide, I would not blame new players for not investing in GW models when there's no longer any suport garanti.
>>
>>46290971
It cannot be OP since there is no frame of reference with which you can compare different units. If you have a hard time killing it, it means you didn't guess properly the balance of power.

You need to forge the narrative harder, dummy.
>>
File: Best Carstein.png (101 KB, 289x214) Image search: [Google]
Best Carstein.png
101 KB, 289x214
Knights of Vengeance audio drama part one : The Beasts of Cartha

Aka Mannfred's wacky adventures part 2

http://www.mediafire.com/download/v6y74w6i1nvd69m/Man_The_Fred.mp3
>>
>>46292248
Mannfred's Bizzare Adventure. Thanks anon
>>
>>46266034
>Free Peoples
>No knights or cannon
There goes a decent portion of my army. Fuck, I'm sure glad my local game store doesn't suck and will still let me use an Empire book as well as still play Fantasy.
>>
>>46291352
that wouldn't make things more balanced; that would just give people reasons to ignore weaker units and field only the Op ones, wich would kill Aos spirit. Right now the games work because every player I fought brought a "little bit of everything" and you just have to learn to deal against Op units(mostly named characters).
If the opponent's bringing a big kit model, you bring one yourself, or you learn to counter it with the units you have.
One thing I really like about Aos its, since its list building is a lot more carefree than whfb wich forced you to bring certain units and punished you for taking weaker ones, is that games are focused-and reward- on developing strategies to counter enemy pieces and adapt with what you got instead of "you cannot harm x this unless you have y".

>>46292534
Are the warscrolls axed? if not, i don't see how this changes things for you. the models axed only makes a difference for those who wanted to build an army of them.
And if you don't play Aos, why are you here?
Oh, right, i forgot.
Shitposting.
>>
>>46292692
>shitposting
I do play. It's just a pain in the ass to play a game that's actually pretty okay using pieces from a company that's shady as fuck about how it treats its customers and intellectual property.
>>
>>46292731
kinda agree there, but I guess the most important part is: are you having fun nonetheless? then keep playing. Are the models good? then get em. Nothing forces you to buy models you don't like-not anymore at least(there's always 40k for that).
And strangely, things are slowly getting better. It may seem a trivial thing, but the opening of the facebook pages is HUGE step forward, because they not only are not deaf anymore to feedback, they are ASKING for it.
Now we just need less stormcast and more-anything else-and i'll be partly satisfied.
>>
>>46274734
Harmonic convergence is good, I mean crazy good. I'd tone it down some
>>
>>46292534
You can still use them, I doubt anyone would complain if you used it and the Empire book, or the rules for the Dwarven Cannon
>>
>>46293580
As long as there aren't a more recently update ruleset, I don't see why anyone would complain about older models.
>>
Ok, guys. I'm going to a demo tomorrow. Playing Bloodbound. Any tips for a first timer?
>>
>>46292248

Thank you VERY MUCH, anon!
>>
>>46294676
Remember the hero phase. It's really easy to just go straight into movement first out of habit.
>>
>>46295065
what did he link? some rare audio ?
>>
>>46293367
You sure? I mean, I was waffling about the spell for a good bit, but this Chaos Sorcerer has a similar spell for one unit at a casting value of 5+ instead of 9+, and he can give another unit rerolls on saves of 1 for free.
>>
So I don't actually play AoS but I was looking around on the GW site when it brought up an ad about the Last Chance stuff. In 40k there's only a single item so I thought I'd see what fantasy was being phased out. There are 92 items. Are they just dropping whole factions or did some other doom grip the game?
>>
>>46295336
It's fine, I'd just a make it affect only one unit. It'd be really easy to bunch up some heroes, cast that spell and watch them get an absurd amount of wounds off.
>>
>>46295377
Bretonnians are being cut entirely, they don't seem to have a place in this new setting

Most of the other models being cut are either finecast character models (new setting brings new characters) or embarassingly bad/old sculpts (high elf spearmen, that fucking metal dragon)
>>
>>46295377
A good chunk of old kits is going away for good. Mostly old finecast and metal shit as well as a things that probably don't fit the new vision for the game, sold badly or has outdated moulds GW doesn't want to replace.
>>
>>46257637
Tomb kings would be kewl to have dual alliances.. TK could be death n chaos, brets order n destruction..
>>
>>46295377
1 faction that hasn't been updated for 10 years is being dropped. The other models are old and made of outdated materials.
>>
>>46295489
>Death and Chaos
>Settra ever fighting for Chaos after telling the Chaos gods to go fuck themselves and pulled an Archaon
>>
>>46295434
Alright, revising.
Any idea to make Harmonic Convergence more interesting, assuming I want to keep the short range (to enforce some aggressive positioning of the wizard). Dropping the casting value is both boring and, given the Chaos guy, impractical, since he's already at the very low 5+. And lower and it be a dull and super-reliable buff spell with no finesse.
Also, I'll probably need to toss out the Celestial Astroscope's ability for something entirely different.
>>
>>46295092
Hero phase then Movement. Got it. Thanks.
>>
>>46293580

And I'm sure there's a "the sky is falling" mentality right now, but I'm in the same boat as the other guy. My Empire army is Artillery, Knights, Free Company. Like, for now I can just use the other warscrolls, but how long until those get phased out altogether and its newer shit? I can still play with my friends who aren't douchebags, but I hold no faith anymore in GW
>>
>>46295206
A new audio.
>>
>>46296357
The warscrolls they put out at the start of AOS will never stop being valid.

You can still play TK and Bretonnians in AOS, they just aren't producing any more models for those WHFB factions
>>
>>46296506
I thank you. You saved me from spending so much money on books and audiostuffs that I dont have the money for. I am a unhealthy reader.
>>
Can't find Grand Alliance: Chaos anywhere, and it's no longer in the US webstore.
>>
>>46296357
Well, the cannons are "new" warscrolls, its just they are crewed by Dwarfs now, and AoS has no rules against playing models from different "armies".
As the Ironweld Arsenal are Forces of Order, there wouldn't be any issues using them with the Free Peoples (They seem to be intentionally splitting armies into specialisations, so they want you to use bits from different armies).

That being said, the Knights don't seem to be on any of the new warscrolls, so for that you are reliant on the old ported-army ones. I see why you are worried about them being cut, but GW has no reason to do so considering they are free to download, so it isn't like old army books.
Even if they do take them down for some reason (I wouldn't put it passed them, but they likely will keep them up to make good on their promise that any model no matter how old is legal), as long as you saved a copy you will be fine.
>>
>>46296757
https://www.games-workshop.com/en-CA/Warhammer?N=102267+4294965311&Nu=product.repositoryId&qty=12&sorting=rec&view=table&categoryId=cat440002a-flat
>>
>>46296598
>Never
>>46296785
My Squat friend would like a word with you two...

Yes, they may be able to use the minis for a while, but the moment there is a large rules update (and considering this is just AoS 1.0, it is quite possible) they will likely become obsolete. As in, their rules doesn't make sense with the new ones.
>>
File: elves.jpg (108 KB, 856x1000) Image search: [Google]
elves.jpg
108 KB, 856x1000
Not high elf
>>
File: dwarf.jpg (111 KB, 861x1000) Image search: [Google]
dwarf.jpg
111 KB, 861x1000
>>46299568
Not dwarf
>>
File: pilgrim.jpg (106 KB, 765x1000) Image search: [Google]
pilgrim.jpg
106 KB, 765x1000
>>46299615
Not... wait, there are human
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 696x506) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 696x506
I really liked the new audiobook. The realms seem to be more mystical here, such as the way water from that one tree works and the giant canopy. So Stormcast chambers are becoming more varied now, which is cool, I hope this continues and the Hallowed Knights are kept portrayed as the really uptight pious paladins, while Astral Templars are almost barbaric in how they fight and dress. I found the line about denizens of Sigmaron to have torn clothing to have some really interesting ramifications, really showing them as refugees. There's a couple of cool moments, I'm really hyped to see where that ninja orruk leads. Overall, it's probably better than the first part of the previous series, but lacks much character interaction or chemistry, the rousing action sequences start a little too soon, a few more looks into how Cartha worked and more scenes showing off how the two Stormhosts differ.
>>
>>46299568
Meh, seems expensive for a 50% chance for an extra arcane bolt.
>>46299615
That army-wide rerolling ones is pretty scary. The battleshock buff is also pretty good. Seems more suited for a whole army rather than a section of one though.
>>46299639
Kind of neat, seems slightly convoluted though. Mathing it out seems to be about 3 mortal wounds per unit of flagellants, as long as the warrior priests are close enough.
>>
>>46300935

It's 1D3 per Phoenix. Not just one per turn.

Dwarf synergies are stupid good. Arguably some of the best in the game right now I'd say. Losing the special characters definitely puts a damper on it though unless your opponents/TO's allow them. With Longbeards allowing multiple command abilities per turn like Archaon does, stacking the different character abilities (Thorgrim, Ungrim etc) is terrifying if used right.
>>
>>46301163

Sorry first sentence didn't convey my meaning properly. It's one 50% chance per Phoenix each turn, not one 50% chance per turn.
>>
>>46301163
Yeah, I fought some Dwarfs, Duardin, last night. Jesus is Dwarf shooting scary if it gets buffed right. Took out my necrosphinx in one turn of shooting.
>>
>>46301991

I try not to over use it myself. I've always like fielding large blocks of Dwarf infantry. I've got something like 60HW+S and 80 GW Dwarf Warriors lol. Then 20 Longbeards, 30 Ironbreakers and 30 Hammerers. But only 20 Thunderers, 16 Quarrellers and 15 Rangers. I do have artillery as well but I like fielding the Karak Hirn style "low tech" force.
>>
>they literally squatted Tomb Kings and Bretonnia
I am fucking speechless
>>
>>46300761
>where that ninja orruk leads

Gorkamorka.

Anyways...

>That Mannfred wawil

Made me hard.
>>
>>46303568
wail*
>>
>>46295542
More reason a lieutenant might go rogue, they are forced to serve order. Or someone trying to force their alliance to order by having a rival fall over the influence of chaos.

The knights are even a bigger stretch from protecting to destroy. I figured it would be the spirits of the old world thrashing the new reality. Like a possessed green knight lol
>>
>>46303568
>Ramus grunting and roaring as Mannfred wails
>>
Just realized Warden King scroll replaced Dwarf Lord in app but didn't carry over the Shieldbearers option. Irritating. Now I have to use the old printed scroll I have for Alrik Ranulfsson.
>>
>>46297710
It's like Ravening Hordes - technically everyone did get a massive update they could use, but when the new edition came round some armies worked with it and others didn't.

Brets and TKs might work for now, but history tells us that this isn't a permanent arrangement.
>>
>>46292248
>filename checks out

I mean I already know aos fans unite the worst taste and lowest intelligence in the known universe, but this is stretching even that
>>
>>46292692
>Are the warscrolls axed? if not, i don't see how this changes things for you. the models axed only makes a difference for those who wanted to build an army of them.

Everytime I stumble upon this retarded answer I realize that the salary they gave redshirt gives them special talents like this one, no wonder the company is going downhill.

'The model is axed, no more active support in the rules but you can play some legacy warscroll type stuff that will become even more obsolete, out of place and under the power level once new formations, scenarios and units are released but hey, cmon, why wouldn't you want to play them under these circumstances??? The company wants you out and shits on you but don't go out anon spend some more money plz!!!'
>>
>>46295486
>sold badly

So when are they 'retiring' stormcasts? Because they sell worse than fantasy ever did.
>>
>>46295496

Yeah. Nevermind that they have dropped another faction that was updated 4 years ago entirely. That's like dropping the nids from 40k. Also nevermind that there are basically gutting existing factions, to an extent that they have 4-5 kits and 4-5 characters if they are fortunate. 40k factions have more kits in their elite choices alone.
>>
>>46304790
>updated 4 years ago entirely
>entirely

3 new plastic kits, do not equal to "entirely".

And in fact, those item sold badly.
>>
>>46282897
Frostgrave has some kind of Men at Arms kit is the only thing that comes to mind.

Gotta love the giant helmeted-head & all those obvious mold lines on that old-ass Mordheim kit!
>>
>>46285651
UK has gone from Clash/Mo-Comp. to SCGT pools (their huge tournament there)

AoS tourney organizer for Adepticon (US) is using SDK for some reason.

www.scrollbuilder.com
>>
>>46305029
>And in fact, those item sold badly.
Hello slav. Why don't you leave trolling till your country isn't a shithole?
>>
>>46287297
a plastic Orc Warboss on Wyvern/Skullmuncha that evokes the resin Azhag the Slaughterer failcast/kit
>>
>>46301991
The Runelord's extra Rend prayer "ForgeFire" on Quarrelers/Thunderers is nasty, especially if you don't charge and then use their bucklers to get to reroll failed saves in combat.

What do you guys think of the new/hybrid Dwarf Warden King, CogSmith, and Unforged profiles???
>>
>>46302282
I wish they would have kept the Dwarf Miners in, I think it's a nicer kit as far as the older ones go . . .
>>
>>46305458
Not a fan of the missing shield bearers, those made the dwarf lord a viable combatant.
>>
Are there any audio books with Neferata in?
>>
>>46306539
I need more love story with Arkhan and Neferata. #Arkherata
>>
So people playing this game, how do you get around the problem of heroes not being able to join units?

Do you just sort of have to accept your buffs are gone and your characters die every single game by turn two?
>>
>>46306786

We are forging the narrative pleb. If a hero dies he always dies valiantly in the name of Sigmar.
>>
>>46306786

Anyone with half a brain just house rules in look out sir for non-monster characters.
>>
File: kotbs-look-03.jpg (101 KB, 964x650) Image search: [Google]
kotbs-look-03.jpg
101 KB, 964x650
>>46299639
>Humanity is forced to worship a bunch of knock off space marines.

Truly, only Bretonnia knows peace from this hell.

Also, doesn't it paint Sigmar as kind of a psychopath if all his followers dress up in rags, mutilate themselves and burn anyone who doesn't follow their god emperor?
>>
>>46306786
>accept your buffs

Look Out Sir! should gone, hero in AoS like Bloodsecrator just too powerful, 36" unbreakable bubble and +1A in the same time.
>>
so orruk is naught this week?????????????????????????????????????????????????
>>
>>46307098
Wait, there are leaks already? What is it then, yiffs part 2?
>>
>>46306942
Well Black Rift of Klaxus has a Nurgle Sorcerer knowing that Sigmar despises sacrifices. I don't know about the rest.
>>
New Bladestorm and Black Rift of Klaxus out now

http://www.blacklibrary.com/aos/whaos-qu-re/iron-tide-ebook.html
http://www.blacklibrary.com/aos/whaos-qu-re/sulphur-citadel-eshort.html

Anyone glad the Black Rift of Klaxus series is over? I've read a couple and they're so boring
Liking the Bladestorm series though
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.