[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girls und Panzer: Lafayette Girls Academy Quest 2: #8
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 196
Thread images: 25
> Monday, June 15, 2015

SITUATION: http://pastebin.com/ziMsX6th
MECHANICS: http://pastebin.com/49M2eE8Z
THE RULES: http://pastebin.com/BEsprkBZ
THE TANK: http://pastebin.com/sJsgig6B

You run your hands down your uniform as you stand in front of the mirror. The lockerroms had a long row of sinks and mirrors to allow girls to put their faces on and make themselves look presentable for the days duties. Lord in heaven knows that they’ll need it considering most Naval Studies work is physical. You and your crew were busy making last minute adjustments to makeup, adjusting the collars, tightening the bands on your thigh highs or readjusting your pantyhose, the whole shebang.

“First day at work!” Winona grins, rubbing her hands together.

“I wouldn’t be so excited, y’all.” Stack looks over at all of you. You could see past her that dozens more freshmen girls were drearily getting themselves ready to work as well. “Fact of the matter is, freshmen always get the bum work, I hear. I mean, shoot, y’all could end up cleaning one of them there resupply ships the entire day.”

“Ah!” Winona nudges you on the elbow. “Ellie better hope she gets something else then, she’s got a date with-“ All of you look around, then Winona whispers in Stack’s ear. “You know who.”

“It’s not a date,” you say. “Most likely, she just wants to talk to me about how her sister is doing from the perspective of apparently one of her newly christened MVPs.” And you do not say that with a hint of modesty. You really carried that duo into the draw. You’re on the board at least, that’s what matters.

You check your watch. 6:30 AM. Oh boy! “You guys good on breakfast?” They all nod. “Alright. I gotta get going. Will you guys be fine on your own?”

“Relax,” says Ingrid as she wipes her glasses. “I think Steers and Queers and Winnie the Pooh over here can be trusted to take care of themselves for one day.”

Winona puffs her cheek out, giving a glare at Ingrid. “Are you calling me fat?”

[1/3/4?]
>>
File: AbW75ZZl.jpg (57 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
AbW75ZZl.jpg
57 KB, 640x360
>>46246771
[2/3/4]

You roll your eyes. “Just take care of yourselves, girls. Do well on your shifts today. First impressions matter.” And with that, you pull on your satchel containing your Officer’s Pad, a set of pencils and pens, notebooks, the whole nine. Everything you need to be a successful Officer. “Good luck.” Winona hugs you, patting you on the back. You sigh, might as well. You give her a bit of a squeeze, then head on out of the lockers.

-

-

“’Ey, ey, good morning to the morning crowd.” You, several other Naval Studies Officers, and over a hundred Naval Studies students ranging from freshmen to sophomores stand in formation inside of the smelly and dreary cargo ship bays, where dozens of container ships are sitting waiting to be shipped out.

The leader of this particular group was a Junior, a Deck Officer (Rank Three) wearing a red armband on her summer uniform. “My name is Lieutenant Mallorie McLean. I am here to supervise the new Naval Studies Officers and guide them along for today.” The dark bags underneath her green eyes weren’t hidden all that well by her glasses. But the genuine warm smile coming from her combined with her half-lidded (you’d guess incredibly tired eyes) made her look rather motherly. “You can call me Mal or just Mallorie, no need for rank. I’m here to assign you all to your posts and oversee your work until about…” She reaches into her skirt pocket, then pulls out a black pocket watch. “… 2PM today, then you all can kick it hopefully if everybody does their job.”
>>
File: Elodie Sheet.jpg (625 KB, 1280x1039) Image search: [Google]
Elodie Sheet.jpg
625 KB, 1280x1039
>>46246798
[3/3]

You smile slightly, standing straight at attention between the other Rank Fours like yourself. What job could be awaiting you today? “Now,” says Lieutenant McLean. I will be assigning shifts. When you receive your Shift and assignments, fall out and report to duty. Shift 14, Ensign Caldwell.” Ensign Caldwell walks up to Lieutenant McClean. “Here are your assignments, select one, remainder will go to reserve. Shift 12, Ensign Janovic.” Ensign Janovic is next, happily bouncing and receiving her clipboard with the day’s assignments. “Shift 33, Ensign Zumwalt.”

You gasp. That’s you! You quickly and stiff walk up to her, then receive your clipboard. “Oh, I love your hair today, Ensign,” she says. Aw, you pat your hair, smiling a little. Flattering.

Alright, time to review what’s available today.

> SHIFT 33 (20 STUDENTS)

> SELECT ONE JOB

> Logistics: Cleaning of Supply Ship LGA-SV-523 “Merry Weather”
> Logistics: Transfer of export supplies onto Supply Ship LGA-SV-252 “Goldenrod”
> Logistics: Kitchen duty, breakfast and lunch rush
>>
Awww yeah caught me a live thread.
>>46246822
>Kitchen duty, breakfast and lunch rush
Girls gotta eat.
>>
>>46246822
>Logistics: Kitchen duty, breakfast and lunch rush
>>
>>46246822
>> Logistics: Kitchen duty, breakfast and lunch rush
>>
>>46246822
> Logistics: Cleaning of Supply Ship LGA-SV-523 “Merry Weather”
>>
>>46246822
>> Logistics: Kitchen duty, breakfast and lunch rush

An army marches on its stomach. I'd guess the Navy works the same way, too.
>>
> Logistics: Kitchen duty, breakfast and lunch rush

Once the Shifts are settled, Lieutenant McLean reviews the job you selected. “Aha. Kitchen duty. You sure you can handle that, beau?” she asks. You nod firmly. “Alrighty then, beau. Report to Block C’s Mess. First thing’s first you…” She checks her watch. “… The chefs should be arriving, your duty will be to wait, assist, clean, bus tables. Stuff like that.” Hmph, easy enough. “Good luck.”

You hold up your hand. “Shift 33! On me!”

-

-

All of you don hairnets and aprons for this line of work. The Mess is already full up of Naval Studies students coming in for breakfast. Unlike what you may have expected, everything in the Mess Halls are actually cooked –fresh-, which means that things are kind of… hectic. “Hurry, hurry! Let’s get those potatoes sliced!” you say as you walk down the kitchen corridor. All around you, your shift members were busy delivering food to the front, cleaning up stations to free up space for the chefs, delivering ingredients to the right places.

You smile. Overall, it looks like you lucked out and got yourself a good hard working shift of girls. Piece of cake.

You feel a tug at your sleeve, then turn around to meet one of your shift workers, a small freshman girl. “Uh, Ensign Z- Zumwalt?” You nod. “W-… th- there’s a problem.”

“What is it?” you ask.

“We’re out of potatoes,” she says. What? How do you run out of potatoes? “The chefs asked me to ask you what you wanted to do about that.”

You roll your eyes. Ugh. She shrinks a little, disturbed by your annoyance.

> “Just take all potato related items off until we get more.”
> “Wait here. I’ll go bother NS Agriculture about this.”
> “Don’t ask me, I’m not a potato farmer.”
> Other
>>
>>46247389
>“Wait here. I’ll go bother NS Agriculture about this.”
>>
>>46247389
> “Don’t ask me, I’m not a potato farmer.”
>>
>>46247389
>> “Wait here. I’ll go bother NS Agriculture about this.”
>>
>>46247389

How the fuck does a ship run out of potatoes?
>>
>>46247389
> “Just take all potato related items off until we get more.”
>>
>>46247389
>> “Just take all potato related items off until we get more.”

Do we have a radio on us? Take it off the menu until we get the supply in
>>
>>46247509
>How the fuck does a ship run out of potatoes?
Maybe left them in the sun.
>>

You point to the ground. “Just wait here for a second. I’ll go call Agriculture about this.” She nods, planting her feet. You move on out of the kitchen and into a secluded hallway to talk. You can’t let the public know there’s a tater shortage, lest they go honking mad. You know you’d be mad if you couldn’t have some delicious hashbrowns. You pull your radio off of your belt, then key it to call up Agriculture. “Priority call, Ensign Zumwalt to Agriculture, calling Agriculture, priority.”

After a few seconds, the smooth Nebraskan accented voice of an Agriculture student responds. “You got the farm, what can we do for ya?”

“I got a shortage of potatoes in Block C Mess. We were supposed to be full up for the entire day. Over.”

“10-4, uh… yeah, I’m looking at the records now, looks like someone made a mistake on clerical nonsense or some shit.” Swearing on the radio? Please. “Yeah, we’ll send new shipment of taters out to Block C storage, ETA one hour. Over.”

“Alright, 10-4. Out.” You shut off your radio. Alright, you just have to survive an hour without potatoes. You step back into the kitchen, then take a deep breath. Alright, smooth. You point to the girl who alerted you of this. “Back to work.” She nods, hurrying to her station. You check the time. 9:30 AM. Well, it won’t be in time for breakfast, but you’ll have potatoes for lunch at least. You’ll have to take it off the menu then-

One of your other shift members taps you. Ugh, what now? “Ma’am.” She addresses you calmly, then holds up her bleeding finger. “I sliced my finger by accident. Can I go to the nurse?”

… oh.

> “Nonsense. I’ll fix that for you.”
> “It can’t be helped. Go.”
> Other
>>
>>46247869
>“Nonsense. I’ll fix that for you.”
>>
>>46247869
>> “It can’t be helped. Go.
>>
>>46247869
>> “It can’t be helped. Go.”
>>
>>46247869
>>
>>46247869
>> “Nonsense. I’ll fix that for you.”
>>
>>46247869
>> “It can’t be helped. Go.”

Hope it wasn't too deep of a cut
>>
>>46248100
Yeah I feel like response should be determined by how serious it is. Just a nick can be easily dealt with here!
>>
>>46247869
>“Nonsense. I’ll fix that for you.”
Its not like she's been impaled or anything.
>>

You take her wrist, sighing deeply. “Forget it. I’ll fix you.” She blushes a little as you lead her on to the medical kit on the wall. You pull it off then place it down on a free table. Doesn’t look like too serious a cut anyway. Besides, Mom always said never to go to a hospital unless you’ve lost an arm or something. This is fine. You clean up the blood on her finger, then disinfect the cut. She yelps a little in pain. “Relax.”

“Y- yeah,” she says quietly, looking down shyly. You place some gauze on it and then pin it down with a wrapping of bandages.

“Alright, that should you hold you for now,” you say. She nods. “Get to cleaning the stations.” She nods again, then hurries away. Well, this is already becoming an eventful first day. You shut the medical kit, then turn around to- “Agh!” You yelp as you realize Lieutenant McLean is standing behind you. “Li-“ You click your heels, saluting. “Lieutenant!”

[1/2]
>>
>>46248397
[2/2]

She holds up her hand, smiling gently at you. “Aw, don’t worry about it, sweetcheeks. Just call me Mal.” She looks down at her clipboard, taking down a few notes. Oh no, is she judging you for the lack of potatoes? That’s not even your fault! Wait- maybe she’s putting you down on report for treating that wound without any obvious medical experience! No no no no please no… “I’m just checking in, seeing how things are. I heard about the potato thing already.”

You cough, placing the medkit back on the wall. “Yes, ma’am. As you can see, things are progressing quite smoothly. We should be ready for the lunch rush.”

“Very good.” She nods to you. “Actually, I have to be a pain though. See…” She checks her pocketwatch again, frowning. “One of our logisticians up in Archives is down with the flu. I was hoping that after you finish your work here you could replace her just for the day.”

“Oh, um.” You blink. “Are you sure?”

She nods. “It should only take an hour at best. You just need to make sure import/export records are printed and sorted nice and easily and then filed under today’s date. I’ll be willing to walk you through. If not, that’s totally fine, I can ask someone else.”

> “I can handle it.”
> “No thanks, I’ve got my hands full for the rest of the day.”
> Other
>>
>>46248416
> “I can handle it.”
>>
>>46248416
>“I can handle it.”
>>
>>46248416
>> “I can handle it.”
>>
>>46248416
>> “I can handle it.
>>
>>46248416
> “No thanks, I’ve got my hands full for the rest of the day.”
>>
> “I can handle it.”

Well, it might cut into your time the rest of the day, but you might as well make yourself look better. “Sure, I can handle it, ma’am.”

“Great.” She writes something down on her clipboard. “I’ll pencil you in after 2 O’Clock. Meet me up in Archives. Don’t be late.” She nods to you, yawning a little. “Oh, and bring some coffee, I am just dead tired.” Fair enough, you thought she’d have collapsed of exhaustion with the way she looks. “Laters, sweetpea.” She walks away, tucking the clipboard under her arm.

Alright, just got to get through the lunch rush and you’re golden!

-

-

You’ve had five members of the shift quickly unload the new potatoes and hurry them into the kitchen from the delivery area. The truck driver carrying the potatoes in sits in her seat, arm on the window, talking with you. “Yeah, sorry about the lateness. Clerical errors, ya know?”

You shrug. “I wouldn’t actually. I don’t like making errors.”

“Bah.” She spits in a cup, then nods to you. “Should be all unloaded now.”

You check your watch. 11:00AM. Alright, lunch will be here soon. You hurry into the kitchen, then run out towards the cafeteria area.

And sweet mother of God it was a mess! What Shift members you had were busy trying to bus and clean up as many tables as possible but… it’s a mess! “Come on, guys, let’s pick up the pace!” You clap your hands.

One of your shift girls sighs. “We don’t have enough people to clean all of these tables!”

> “Yes you do.” It’s time for you to join the fray.
> Call for help from another shift.
> “Just keep cleaning, we’ve got an hour before the lunch rush.”
> Other
>>
>>46248901
>> “Yes you do.” It’s time for you to join the fray.
>> Call for help from another shift.
>>
>>46248901
>>
>>46248901
>“Just keep cleaning, we’ve got an hour before the lunch rush.”
>>
>>46248901
>>
>>46248901
> “Just keep cleaning, we’ve got an hour before the lunch rush.”
>>
>>46248901
>>
File: 1458790794022.png (148 KB, 683x432) Image search: [Google]
1458790794022.png
148 KB, 683x432
>>46248901

Schteel what are you doing running a quest at noon on a Friday everybody's out and about like goddamn son
>>
File: whensheseesyourdick.jpg (38 KB, 600x608) Image search: [Google]
whensheseesyourdick.jpg
38 KB, 600x608
>>46249114
I've always run Quests on Fridays anon, where have you been goddamn
>>
>>46249114
Oi, mate, go bite me. It's almost perfect time for Straya anons save Schteel starts at 7:00am on a Saturday.
>>
> Call for help from another shift.

“Yes, you do.” You pick up a sponge and a radio. “Ensign Zumwalt to available shifts in Block C. I need reinforcements.”

-

-

After an hour, your shift and Ensign Caldwell’s shift have actually turned this Mess Hall into a spic and span place of dining. You’re absolutely exhausted though. You check your watch. 12:30. Students are already beginning to trickle in to have their lunch.

Ensign Caldwell smiles, patting you on the shoulder. “Thanks for calling us. We got our work out of the way pretty early,” she says with no amount of modesty. “Y’all could probably learn something from me.” She jabs her thumb into her chest, grinning.

“Well, thanks anyway, Caldwell.” You place your hands on your hips, smiling at her.

“Aw, please, no need to thank me!” She stares at you for a few seconds. “Okay, yeah, thank me.” You roll your eyes. “Anyway, I’ll take my shift out to lunch in Block B.” Your stomach growls, further embarrassing you. She taps your tummy, grinning. “Aw, your little tummy is begging for a break.”

You slap her hand away. “Don’t touch me.”

“Oooh, snippy!” Caldwell giggles a little at your expense. “I’ll see you around, Zumwalt!” And with that, she turns around and walks away.

Oh great. So this is what your Mom and Dad warned you about. Annoying co-workers.

Still. It is lunch time. Eh…

> Call for a lunch break.
> Let the shift have a break. You’ll pick up lunch later.
> Keep going, you and the shift can wait until after the lunch rush.
> Other
>>
>>46249337
>> Let the shift have a break. You’ll pick up lunch later.
>>
>>46249337
>>
>>46249337
> Call for a lunch break.
>>
>>46249337
>>
>>46248955
This.
>>
>>46249337
>>
File: giphy (131).gif (80 KB, 275x200) Image search: [Google]
giphy (131).gif
80 KB, 275x200
>>46248901

Once more into the breach!
>>
>>46249491
>>46249512
The hell is wrong with you lot?
>>
>>46249337
> Keep going, you and the shift can wait until after the lunch rush.
>>
>>46249337

Hmmm...Is Zumwalt a potential tankery team member for when it is time for the team to expand the roster?
>>
>>46249567

Anon, *we* are Zumwalt--it's our last name.
>>
>>46249567
>Is Zumwalt a potential tankery team member
I assume you mean Caldwell, considering we are Elodie Zumwalt.
>>
>>46249616
>>46249622

Oops, yeah, I meant Caldwell. :P
>>

Your shift has taken to getting their food in and has now filed out as one of the many hundreds of students eating lunch in the deck’s Mess Hall. You however are at the front, serving up stew, burgers, sausage, all kinds of foods to incoming students.

Including Winona and Josephina. “Hey, there! Ellie!” Winona grins happily while Josephina quietly takes her food from you politely. “What’s the haps? Having fun?”

You shrug. “It’s okay, I guess. Right now I’m filling in for my shift’s lunch break.”

“Oh?” Winona frowns a little. “Want me to bring you some lunch when you get out?”

“Nah, it’s okay,” you say. “I packed my own lunch. I’ll have it after I finish up with things in Archives.”

“Alright.” Winona looks to the queue steadily forming behind her. “Well, I’ll not hold up the line. You call me though, we should have some ice cream or something to celebrate a successful first day!” Oh, ice cream would be amazing. Josephina nods to you, smiling as she joins Winona for lunch.

You sigh, you hold your stomach. Hold out, you’ve held out longer for food.

-

-

Finally, it was 2PM.

> JOB COMPLETE

You sat on the tram heading upwards to Archives, right below the Command Tower in fact. With a loud bang, you hear the tram snap into place. Then the doors open up. You and several other Officers step into the Archives, a large office complex where dozens of Logisticians accompanied by Officers and their US Navy, Merchant Marine, and Coast Guard advisors mill about trying to get everything sorted.

Bureaucracy. This is what you majored in.

Lieutenant McLean meets you at one of the cubicles. “Ah, thank goodness.” She takes her cup of coffee, smiling. “So, how do you think your first day went, honey?”

> Boast
> Neutral
> Polite
>>
>>46249821
>Boast
>>
>>46249821
> Boast
>>
>>46249821
>> Neutral
>>
>>46249821
>> Polite
>>
>>46249821
>> Boast

It's like we are born to lead.
>>
>>46249821
>Boast
>>
>>46249821
>> Polite
>>
> Boast

“I think it went swimmingly, ma’am.” You take a seat at the desk, and Lieutenant McLean as well takes a sip of coffee then places it down on the desk too. “So, what are we doing here?”

“Simple,” she says. “I’m going to print the papers as I sort through them, you file them out and double check that they are the dated under today’s date. And then place them in that bin there.” She points to a bin on top of a small filing cabinet, with today’s date on it. Okay, fair enough. She quickly taps out a few buttons here and there, then you hear the printer behind her start pushing out the real work.

And continue pushing out the real work.

And continue- She looks at you. “Yeah, this’ll take a while.”

Maybe you shouldn’t have agreed to this.

She places the entire stack in your lap, a full one hundred pages. Uh. “Just make sure those are the right date.” You nod, then slowly file through their corners. Mhm, mhm. Yes, yes.

Your stomach growls. “What was that?” she asks.

> “Nothing.”
> “Sorry, I’m just hungry, I didn’t have lunch.”
> Other
>>
>>46250272
>>
>>46250272
>> “Sorry, I’m just hungry, I didn’t have lunch.”
>>
>>46250272
>>
>>46250272
>> Other

Hide face in embarrassment behind the pile of paperwork.
>>
>>46250272
> “Nothing.”
Definitely nothing!
>>

You cough. “Oh, sorry. I didn’t have lunch. That was just me being hungry.” Ugh, stop coming into your cheeks, blood.

“Oh, that’s alright.” She places down a lunchbox on her desk, then unzips it. “I got something spare for you to eat.” And with that, she tosses you an apple. Oh. Well. Eh. You bite down on it, then continue filing with an apple in your mouth. Might as well make the most of it. “I must say though, I hear your performance was quite good today. I hope to see more out of you.” Oh, please, stop flattering.

“Oh, it’s okay,” you say. “I mean, I’m just doing my job.”

“Considering your background, you are exceeding expectations.” Ugh, she’s pitying you, dang it.

You sigh. Ugh. Please let this day end.

-

-

You yawn loudly as you exit the Command Tower with Lieutenant McLean. “Well, that was a productive day. Thanks for helping me cover that logistician’s absence.” You nod. Bureaucracy, you’re good at it, what can you say? “I’ll be sure to refer you to Block Officer Hatteberg for your good performance today.” You smile, rubbing your head. “Headache?”

“A little bit,” you say.

“Aw, you’ll get used to it, sweetie.” She gently pats your head, and you groan a little in frustration. You can’t slap away the hand of a superior. “Well, I’ll see you tomorrow, birght early.” And with that, she flags down a taxi and makes off with the day’s jobs done.

Great, at least you got something of a bonus out of that.

Now what though?

> Head to Crazy Oleg’s, he hasn’t given you that catalog of parts yet.
> Find Winona. She said there’d be ice cream.
> Call up Gertrude. You’re available now.
> Other
>>
>>46250272
>> “Nothing.”
>>
>>46250854
>> Call up Gertrude. You’re available now.
>>
>>46250854
>>
>>46250854
>> Call up Gertrude. You’re available now.
>>
>>46250854
>>
>>46250854
> Find Winona. She said there’d be ice cream.
We need ice cream now.
>>
>>46250854
>> Head to Crazy Oleg’s, he hasn’t given you that catalog of parts yet.
>>
>>46250854
> Head to Crazy Oleg’s, he hasn’t given you that catalog of parts yet.
>>
File: Panzer III Asuf. J.png (5 KB, 321x198) Image search: [Google]
Panzer III Asuf. J.png
5 KB, 321x198
>>46246771
I'm going to catch up with this in the archives, but in the meantime I'm going to leave the WIP Panzer III. I should have this and the Churchill done by next thread, work schedule permitting.
>>

-

-

Once you called up Gertrude, she told you to meet you at one of the clothes stores punctuated here and there around LGA’s business district. Fair, maybe she needs a second opinion on something like a swimsuit or something. When you do meet her, she’s talking on her phone right outside the store. “… so you can make it this Friday, Bernadette?” Gertrude looks over at you, then gives you a point of the finger and a silent “Pow!”

The voice on the other end is loud enough that you can actually hear it. “Yeah, my volunteer work is going swimmingly. I should be done pretty soon, hopefully we can spend some time together over the summer.”

“Mmm, cool.” Gertrude leans back, smirking. “So… what are you wearing?”

“T-shirt,” she says simply.

Gertrude frowns a little. “You could stand to be a bit more descriptive.”

“That’s all I’m wearing.”

Gertrude blushes a little. “O-… oh. Unf…” Gertrude giggles a bit. “Okay, okay, you got me. Well, I gotta let you go, Bernadette, alright? I got something to do.”

“I’ll send you a few pictures,” she says.

“No no! You don’t-“ Gertrude looks at her phone, hung up. “… shit.” She looks at you. “Um. We don’t-“

You hold up your hand. “Mum’s the word.” She nods, sighing in relief. “So, did you want to do something or…”

[1/2]
>>
>>46251341
[2/2]

“Yeah, I just wanted to pick up a new swimsuit, maybe something cute to wear too when Bernadette gets back,” says Gertrude. She gently punches you on the arm. “But hey, you and me can make a day of it too. Do you need anything?”

You shrug. “Not really.”

“Aw come on.” She gasps a little. “I can get you a new swimsuit~! You can’t be satisfied with just the school one. Come on, that’ll get you some bonus points with your crew guaranteed. Just… don’t make bacon wearing only a bikini, wear an apron too. Trust me, I’ve tried.”

“I…” You sigh, rubbing your nose. “I mean, I’m not exactly…” You motion to yourself in uniform. “Fashion conscious.”

She folds her arms. “Tell you what. I’ll buy you a new swimsuit to ease you in or something. What do you want?”

> Something modest
> Something sexy
> “Nothing, I like my school swimsuit.”
> Other
>>
>>46251369
>> Something modest
>>
File: 1458654301203.gif (234 KB, 322x438) Image search: [Google]
1458654301203.gif
234 KB, 322x438
>>46251331
Looks adorable, anon.
>>
>>46251369
>> Something modest

Skintight one-piece that hugs all the curves in all the right places!
>>
>>46251369
> Something modest
Trude pls
>>
>>46251369
> Something sexy
We're almost grown up now!
>>
>>46251369
>> Something modest
>>
>>46251369
>> Something modest
>>
>>46251341
Trude, your lewdness is showing. In public too!
>>
> Something modest

“Something modest I guess,” you say. “But you don’t have to spend anything on me. I- I mean, I can buy one myself later if I feel like-“

She places her finger on your lips, and immediately the blood shoots right up into your cheeks. “Nuh uh. You’re my special little somebody for today.” STOP. PLEASE. “I’m gonna buy you a swimsuit, and I’m gonna watch you put it on.” IF ANYMORE BLOOD COMES INTO YOUR HEAD YOU’RE GOING TO EXPLODE. “And it’s going to be fiiiiine!” She grabs your wrist, then drags you inside.

Ugh, why did you agree to this!?

Still, it’s a nice place this clothing store. It seems to be run by the Junior Sewing Club at least, which means they already had your measurements on record. Gertrude places a few one pieces over you as you stand next to you, examining them. “So, how’s my sister doing?” she asks.

“Huh?” Oh, right. “Um, she’s doing nicely. Last victory really gave her a kick in the ass I guess.”

“Yeah.” Gertrude smiles a bit, placing a dark grey one piece over you. “Hm. Too plain.” She places it back on the rack. “Ooooh, now this.” She places a black one piece over you. “I think that’s pretty cool. We’ll have that as a maybe. Bikinis though.”

“I said modest,” you say.

Gertrude frowns a little. “Hmph, no fun.” She picks out a bikini for herself, a frilly yellow little number with side tie panties. “How does this look?” You shrug a bit. “Come on, a little confidence, Ellie.”

“I am,” you say. “Just… I’m not good with this kind of stuff. I’m not a real social butterfly like you or… well, basically everybody else.”

“You’re holding this conversation with me pretty well,” she says.

“That’s because you don’t get A pluses in class by stuttering and getting scatterbrained in the middle of presentations,” you say bluntly. “I know only the bare minimum of how to talk and interact with people, okay?”

[1/2]
>>
File: HaHA time for tanks.gif (991 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
HaHA time for tanks.gif
991 KB, 500x281
>>46251369
> Something modest

As the school swimsuit doesn't fit, and we don't do lewd.
>>
>>46251957
[2/2]

She smirks a little. “Oh, you’re just like Kitten. Makes you even cuter.” STOP. UGH. Your heart is racing a little. How is she doing this!? “Still, actually, on the topic of my sister.” Oh? “I mean… er. Can I- I don’t know if I should… can you keep a secret? Between you and me?”

> “Yes.”
> “I don’t know.”
> Other
>>
>>46251986
> “Yes.”
>Just nothing too personal.
>>
>>46251986
> “Yes.”

Oh God! Its gonna be horrible! Its always horrible! But she has Trude Power!
>>
>>46251986
>> “Yes.”
>>
>>46251986
> “Yes.”
>>
File: aaaaaaahhhhhh!.gif (669 KB, 444x250) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaaahhhhhh!.gif
669 KB, 444x250
Hey Schteel! Where are you getting those loading gifs?
>>
>>46251986
>> “Yes.”
>>
>>46252117
Danbooru.
>>
>>46251986
> “Yes.”
Guess seeing LGA from Trude's POV downplayed how much of a player she was huh. I figured she was just popular cause she helped everyone out and held great speeches...
>>
File: 1458654219752.gif (944 KB, 700x496) Image search: [Google]
1458654219752.gif
944 KB, 700x496
>>46252117
Danbooru
>>
>>46252159
Trude is a 8 in terms of looks. Sheer force of personality makes her a 12.
>>
File: happy pats.gif (2 MB, 368x340) Image search: [Google]
happy pats.gif
2 MB, 368x340
>>46252177
>>46252155

Thank you! Off I go.

Have some headpats
>>
>>46251986
>> “Yes.”
>>
File: TOY-SCL2-17795.jpg (31 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
TOY-SCL2-17795.jpg
31 KB, 600x450
Schteel-senpai!
Guess what model kit I recently bought that just arrived the other day.
>>
File: idon'tneedit.jpg (28 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
idon'tneedit.jpg
28 KB, 480x360
>>46252340
>>
>>46252359
But you do!
>>
>>46252359

Lots of assembly required. So I won't start on it till after my convention run.
>>
>>46251957
Are high cut one-piece swimsuits not the best
>>
> “Yes.”

You nod. “Go ahead.” Gertrude stands her tiptoes, looking around. She quickly grabs the swimsuits then hurries you onto the dressing rooms. Then suddenly, the two of you are in a dressing room alone. And she’s starting to take off her clothes. “Um.” You cough. “A- are you showing me something?”

“No, we just have plenty of privacy in here.” She places her shirt down, revealing her lacy black bra and a slight view of her black panties beneath the line of her skirt. She puts your swimsuit into your hands. “Here you go. Now listen, promise me you won’t tell anyone, okay?”

You nod again. “Promise.”

She sighs, unstrapping her bra and pulling down her panties. “I’m worried, very worried about my sister.” Oh? That’s just normal you guess. You were an only child after all. “I really want to help her with the whole NATO thing but er…” She places on the yellow bra of the bikini, tying it on. “I-… if I help her, I think she’d be mad.”

“I’d be mad too,” you say honestly.

“Right?” Gertrude places her hand on her heart. “We Pools are a proud people. We don’t know when to give up and finding help is kind of… it’s kind of foreign to Griselda at least. I know better than that, but Griselda is a bit too prideful in that aspect. And I feel like-“ Gertrude sighs, pulling on the yellow side ties. “… a- am I bad sister if I kind of want my sister to lose the tournament?”

“What?” you ask.

Gertrude frowns deeply. “I- I think it would be a really good learning experience for her. I mean, last year was so hard on her. First it was running her tank into ditches and getting sniped by tanks she couldn’t see, then it’s… at least she thinks it her fault we lost against Kursk in the ITL Tournament.” Gertrude folds her arms, still frowning. “Griselda is a really good girl, I love her with all of my heart. But I feel like she’s trying too hard to be me and-… it’s bad to want my sister to lose, isn’t it? Am I a bad girl?”

> “No.”
> “A little.”
> Other
>>
>>46252457
> “A little.”
Phrasing, Trude!
>>
>>46252457
>> “A little.”
"I... i am understand your sentiment, but I think there are many ways to help her without wishing her to lose..."
>>
>>46252457
> “A little.”
I see where you're coming from Trude (I think) but let Griselda try anyway.

Anyway, it was HER dream and not yours but that's meta.
>>
File: Girls und Oh Hey!.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Girls und Oh Hey!.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>46252457
> Other

YES! It is bad. You get the stern finger wag of matronly disappointment.

Hang your head in shame!
>>
>>46252457
>"A very bad girl!"
For shame
>>
>>46252457
>> “A little.”
>>
>>46252606
>>46252608
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrDSqODtEFM
>>
>>46252457
>> Other
Sometimes you just gotta let go and let them learn from their own experiences. Coddle them too much and they'll resent it.
>>
> “A little.”

You shrug. “A little bit actually, yeah.” Gertrude frowns even more deeply, sighing. “Look, I’m not in the business of raising a younger sibling or anything but… you know, Griselda has to learn these things on her own, and she has to figure things out for herself. At least let her try. I think there’s real potential in her.”

Gertrude nods. “Yeah. S- sorry for dumping my personal shit on you. I just, I just don’t think I could trust anybody else not to tell Griselda about this. You won’t tell her about this, right?” You nod. “Good, thank you. Hopefully my mind changes as the season goes on, I bet it will. Griselda isn’t one to disappoint. I just don’t want to make it seem like I’m coddling her by helping her out.”

“Trust me,” you say. “I think Griselda relishes the idea of doing things on her own.” Gertrude places her hands on her bare hips, nodding. “I like that swimsuit.”

“Aw, thanks.” She smiles. “Let me see you in yours.”

“Oh, uh-“ You cough. “I mean, I’m not sure this’ll fit-“

“You won’t know until you try,” she says. You blush deeply. Ugh, fuck. Please. “Come on! I won’t judge.” You sigh. Okay. Just for her. You take off your uniform jacket, then hurriedly take off your clothes. “… wow.” You cover your barechest, biting your lip. Stop it! Please! “Sorry, sorry!” She shuts her eyes, looking away. “It’s just-, I think Clara and Bernadette would be jealous of those.”

Ugh.

-

-

[1/2]
>>
>>46252913
[2/2]

You hold your shopping bags in your hand. Gertrude didn’t buy you one swimsuit, she bought you three. Even though you insisted, she bought you a black side-tie bikini to go with your black one piece and another one piece that really rides up on the hips a bit. Fuck. How are you going to explain this to Winona? Gertrude checks her phone. “Well, it’s still your special little day with moi!” Gertrude punches your arm gently, smirking. “Wanna do anything fun, Marshmellie?” What the fuck kind of nickname is that.

> “I’d like some dinner actually.”
> “Nah, I think I’m just going to head home. I’m beat.”
> “Let’s just walk around, see what’s what.”
> Other
>>
>>46252958
FOOOD
>>
>>46252958

Mmmm, high-waisted swimwear.

We haven't eaten anything all day, have we?
>>
>>46252958
>> “I’d like some dinner actually.”
>>
>>46252958
>>
>>46252958
>> “I’d like some dinner actually.”

All we had was the one apple. People are gonna accuse us of anorexia, if we don't eat something soon.
>>
File: GuP Makosnaks.gif (3 MB, 501x432) Image search: [Google]
GuP Makosnaks.gif
3 MB, 501x432
>>46252958
>“I’d like some dinner actually.”

Over dinner, question her about leadership
>>
>>46253184

Question her about some orders and maneuvers we can do with the Centaur. We need those
>>
>>46252958
> “Let’s just walk around, see what’s what.”
>>

-

-

You bite down slowly into your ribs, careful not to make it seem like you’re desperate for food. Gertude meanwhile shovels down food and drink like some sort of landshark. It almost makes you look good in comparison. “Um, Gertrude.” She stops as she’s suckling on a rib. “I was wondering if you had any advice regarding leadership.”

“Leadership?” she asks.

“Leadership,” you say. “I’ve got my own crew to run though and then there’s the issue of my shifts too.”

“Oh yeah.” Gertrude leans forward a bit, then gently wipes off some barbecue sauce on your lip. She immediately suckles on her fingers. Wh- what- WHY!? You’re going as red as this barbecue sauce. Why does she do this!? Ugh, your heart! “Hm, leadership.” She snaps her finger. “You know, leadership isn’t exactly something you can teach. It’s more of a learned thing.”

“… so you can teach it,” you say.

“Not exactly, I mean it’s something you learn on your own,” she says. “You can try to get by with the basic common sense yeah, but you got to have the personality and the drive to make groups work! You’ve got your crew, yeah?” You nod. “Do they respect you?”

“Yeah,” you say.

“Good,” she says. She leans back a bit, scratching her chin. “Say, you know how to do maneuvers in your tank?” You shake your head. “Tell you what. I can show you a thing or two right now!” She smiles. “How about that?”

> SPEND 10CP TO LEARN RANDOM TACTICAL MANEUVER?
> Y/N
>>
>>46253427
>> Y

Did you increase the tactical manuever list from last time.
>>
>>46253427
>> Y
>>
>>46253427
>> Y
>>
>>46253427
>Y
MORE TACTICS
>>
File: CMDR.jpg (109 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
CMDR.jpg
109 KB, 800x800
>>46253450
I'm relearning how to do this type of Quest as I go, let's see what happens.
>>
>>46253427
> Y/N
FFFFFFFFFFFalright
>>
File: Tank_Girls_Funny_1.jpg (262 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
Tank_Girls_Funny_1.jpg
262 KB, 800x450
>>46253427

>Y
>>
> Y

“Mkay, so…” Gertrude takes up a napkin, then places it down between you and her. She takes a pen out of her pocket and draws a circle. “Let’s say this is a Jumbo, almost impenetrable from the front by anything less than an 88. And you are in your Centaur I, which can’t penetrate it from the front.”

You nod. “Alright.”

“So, this is a patented Nishizumi style tactic.” She draws your Centaur approaching from the side. “You can approach from any angle, what matters is turret traverse. The M4 Sherman has a very quick turret traverse. Which can be a problem with what you’re doing here.” She scratches a line around the side of the Sherman. “You hit the brakes, then slide yourself to the other side. The sudden friction will grind your tank to a halt. And the idea is that the gunner will overcompensate the traverse and miss you entirely. And you get a free shot into the side armor.”

“Really.” You fold your arms. “What’s it called?”

> THE NISHIZUMI HOOK
> COST: 10 CP
> A very quick charge to the side of an enemy tank then round their front, and then powerslide around to the other side, feinting the enemy tank’s turret traverse for a point blank shot to their side armor or their turret ring.

> NOTE: Tactical Maneuvers will not always work. Increasing a crew’s TALENT will better help them accomplish Tactical Maneuvers in the field of battle. Countering an ELITE tank’s Tactical Maneuver will require the FULL PRICE of CP.

Gertrude smiles. “All yours to use. Hopefully you can use it this weekend. Know who you’re fighting yet?”

“Not yet,” you say. “Hopefully Griselda tells us tomorrow so we can get some practice in.” You hear some noises at the window, then look over to see Winona and Stack pressing their faces against the window, grinning madly at you and Gertrude. Gertrude snorts, trying to keep herself from laughing at the two of them embarrassing you. “… oh great.”

Gertrude smirks. “Should I go?”

> “No, no. You can stay.”
> “They should go more likely.”
> Other
>>
>>46253860
>>
>>46253860
>> “No, no. You can stay.”
>>
>>46253860
>>
>>46253860
> "Just, uh...please don't encourage any rumors if they start spreading."
>>
>>46253860
Night Schteel!
>>
File: Glenn Curtiss.jpg (123 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Glenn Curtiss.jpg
123 KB, 800x800
>>46254217
Good night anon.

Dream of me.
>>
>>46253860

More time to let Trudy add us to her collection.
>>

“No, no, you can stay.” Gertrude nods as you motion Winona and Stack inside. They head inside the restaurant, then immediately pull up chairs to sit up next to you guys. “Hey, Winona, Stack. Sorry, I bailed on the whole ice cream thing. Uh, Gertrude here-“

“Oh, it’s fine!” Winona smiles, looking at Gertrude. “Glad you two are getting along!” Oh please don’t start. Winona folds her arms. “Though, I was thinking of buying some more ice cream later for the road, you and me can have some then.”

Stack leans back in her chair, smiling at you. “So, what are y’all up to?”

“Gertrude was teaching me a few things,” you say. “About leadership and some more intricate Panzer things.”

“Ooooh, cool,” says Stack. Stack looks over at Gertrude, giving a very warm smile to her. “Did Ellie here give you any trouble, Trude?”

“Nah!” Gertrude messes up Stack’s hair, making it go frazzled and messy. “I love the new generation, it’s like raising a kid! And I love kids! Not in a pedophiliac way of course, but you get where I’m coming from.”

Stack smiles at you. “We were going to go visit Ingrid at the gym before we went home for the night. Want to come with?” Ingrid, at the gym? Her!?

> “No thanks.”
> “Sure.”
> Other
>>
>>46254589
>> “Sure.”
>>
>>46254589
>> “No thanks.”
>>
>>46254589
>> “Sure.”
>>
>>46254589
> “Sure.”
>>
>>46254589
>> “Sure.”

Time to see Trudy lift.
>>
>>46254885
She might not come along, anon.
>>
> “Sure.”

-

-

The gym for General Studies students outside of the Academy grounds was a pretty big building, built to cater not just to students but also to the adults who live aboard LGA as well. It doesn’t just function as a gym though, it also functions as a bit of an athletic store too, selling good workout food, protein powder, weights, along with having facilities for indoor sports as well.

One of these was batting cages. The four of you stood by the cage, having not been noticed by Ingrid. With a loud swing, you hear the pitching machine fire a yellow softball at her. And Ingrid, wearing her gym shorts and a t-shirt along with a batting helmet and gloves, attempted to swing.

And ended up missing by miles. Another pitch, Ingrid yelped as she attempted to put this one into play. Nope, this hits the backboard.

Honestly, you kind of feel sorry for her.

And with that, Ingrid’s time is up. She sighs deeply, then turns around. Once she wipes the sweat off, and realizes that you all were watching her mess up her batting swings horribly, she immediately blushes and lowers her head.

> - 20 MORALE TO INGRID
> + 2 STRENGTH TO INGRID

“… it’s not good is it,” says Ingrid.

“It’s not bad,” says Stack. “At least you’re finding a way to exercise! Come on!”

“I- I don’t come here to exercise,” Ingrid whines. “I’m trying to get good at baseball! Now leave me alone!” She inserts a token into the pitching machine slot.

> “Come on guys, let’s go.”
> “Ingrid, maybe you should start with fundamentals or something first.”
> “Come on, Ingrid. Let’s just go home.”
> Other
>>
>>46255174
Poor girl
>>
>>46255174
>Other
Let's guide her swings personally, for some one on one action.
>>
>>46255174
>>46255216
Sure!
>>
>>46255174
>> “Ingrid, maybe you should start with fundamentals or something first.”
>>
>>46255174

Put a ball on a stick and start whacking that.
>>
>>46255174
>> “Ingrid, maybe you should start with fundamentals or something first.”
>>

She tilts her head. “Fundamentals.”

“Yeah.” You look to Gertrude, Winona, and Stack, and they all seem to agree with you. “Fundamentals. Like uh, working your legs and your hips, getting some core strength?”

Stack wags her finger at you, smiling. “Yep, that there is some grand advice, honey. I declare, Ingrid, ya need to start slow before you get big. You don’t win a horse race by suddenly entering in the middle of it riding a dog. Ya gotta… Ya gotta have some heart for it, ya know? Build up! And you can get muscles like mine!” Stack rolls up her sleeve, and flexes, showing off her well built biceps.

Ingrid sighs. “Alright, but after a couple of practice swings.” She turns around, then readies herself again. The ball comes firing down. And immediately, Ingrid swings and misses, her helmet swiveling around to blind her. “Fuck!”

You look at the sign next to the cage. 30 MPH pitches. Oh goodness.

-

-

“Ow, ow, ow!” Ingrid sits down with her legs spread out, being forced to touch her toes by Stack. Stack pushes down on her back steadily. “Aaaagh…”

“That good?” asks Stack.

“Not really!” says Ingrid.

Stack looks over at you. “Why don’t you guys take a hike? I’ll handle the Natural over here.”

Hm. You guess with that, it’s time to head out then. You step out of the gym with Gertrude and Winona, Gertrude having picked up some energy bars to eat on the way home. “You know, Ellie, you’re free to come by my place for some coffee.” Coffee? At night?

Winona folds her arms. “Now hang on, what about the ice cream?” asks Winona.

Uh oh.

> “Uh, I’ll just head to Gertrude’s tonight, sorry Winona.”
> “Winona’s right. I’ll see you later, Gertrude.”
> Other
>>
>>46255863
Coffee is gonna ruin our sleeping schedule.
>>
>>46255863
>> “Winona’s right. I’ll see you later, Gertrude.”
>>
>>46255863

Trude sure does work fast.
>>
>>46255863
Don't fall for Trude's wiles! She has enough women!
>>

Roomies first.
>>
>>46255863
> “Uh, I’ll just head to Gertrude’s tonight, sorry Winona.”
Can't resist the Trude
>>

“Yeah, Winona’s right actually, Gertrude.” Gertrude pouts a bit. “I’ll see you later, good night.”

Gertrude sighs, then steps closer to you. “Good night.” She leans in extremely close to your ear. “Remember our little secret.” Her hot breath makes you shiver a little, and if it didn’t, the kiss on your cheek she plants certainly did. Gertrude gently shoves you, laughing a bit as she walks away. “Night, you two! Laters!”

You bite your lip, blushing intensely. Ugh, now you can see why Gertrude is so popular. You turn to see Winona, biting her lip, trying to keep herself from laughing. “… don’t look at me like that.”

“Little secret?” asks Winona. “I leave you for a day with Gertrude Pool and you two are already…” What. WHAT. NO. “Hehehe! I’m joking! Come on!” She takes your hand and starts dragging you along. “There’s an ice cream stand down the street, they should still be open.”

-

-

[1/2]
>>
>>46256506
[2/2]

You and Winona sit alone on the tram, eating up the last bits of your ice cream. You got yourself strawberry with some sprinkles, she got yourself vanilla with chocolate fudge. “Here.” Winona takes up a small spoonful, then shoves it in your mouth. Very… rich taste. Hopefully that’s not just her spoon talking. She pulls it out of your mouth then starts eating like nothing happened.

Yuck.

“So, first day go alright?” she asks. You nod. “Mine was pretty okay too, we had to sit and listen to some boring old lecture from an engineer. Almost fell asleep during it. We didn’t actually get to do any engineering work.”

“Shame,” you say.

“Yeah!” Winona frowns a bit. “Maybe tomorrow though.” She looks over to you a bit, still frowning. “Say, um. Random question.” You look at her, still eating up your ice cream. “What’s it like being poor?” You blink. Huh? “Just… you don’t have to answer if you don’t want to. I don’t mean to condescend. I just want to know.”

> “Every dollar counts, that’s the full extent of it.”
> “It was terrible.”
> “Eh, if you had parents like mine you never noticed you were poor.”
> Other
>>
>>46256535
>> “Every dollar counts, that’s the full extent of it.”
>>
>>46256535
>>
>>46256535
>>
>>46256535
>>
>>46256535
>> “Every dollar counts, that’s the full extent of it.”
>>
>>46256535
> “It was terrible.”
>>
File: LGA - Trudy's wild ride.png (260 KB, 1000x700) Image search: [Google]
LGA - Trudy's wild ride.png
260 KB, 1000x700
>>46256506
Every girl's gay for Gertrude!
>>
>>46256656
Well she's got charisma you know.
>>

“You just try to stretch every dollar,” you say. “I mean, that’s really the full extent of it. And it’s not like ‘oh I want to be a little frugal’, if you misspend even one dollar you could be out a meal for a day. It really makes me feel a bit guilty that I spend money that isn’t really mine to begin with.”

Winona nods, leaning back on the seat. “Yeah.” She takes a deep breath, mulling over it. “You know, my family’s pretty rich I guess. So… I wouldn’t really know how to spend money wisely anyway.” Fair enough. “But hey, I’m glad you got here. I’m glad you’re my roommate.” She gently pinches at your cheek, and you swat her hand away.

What would you do without Winona?

-

-

Winona’s already pulling on her pajamas while you settle in your next Officer’s uniform for tomorrow. The one you just wore today was sent down to the laundry. And that meant hanging around in your underwear, lying back in your seat.

You blink, your phone going off.

Mom and Dad! You answer it. “Hello?”

“Hey, Elodie!” says Mom excitedly. “How’s the world’s hardest working girl doing?”

“I’m doing fine,” you say. Winona looks over, curious. “My roommate’s pretty chill, and I absolutely am loving every second of LGA. Where’s Dad?”

“Oh, he’s working late tonight, sweetums, sorry.” Damn. Another time you guess. “But hey, he and I saw your matches with Kursk the other day! Really good showing!” You smile a little, aw they saw it! “Listen, do you need any money to help you out with the Tankery stuff, honey? I could probably scrounge some cash out of our rainy day fund.” What. No! No! Nonononono

> “No, no! That’s alright, Mom!”
> “I mean, a little money is okay I guess.”
> “No, let me send something to you actually.”
> Other
>>
>>46257068
>>
>>46257068
> “No, no! That’s alright, Mom!”
>>
>>46257068
>“No, let me send something to you actually.”
>>
>>46257068
>> “No, no! That’s alright, Mom!”
>>
>>46257068
We won't take no for an answer!
>>
>>46257068
>> “No, let me send something to you actually.”
>>
>>46257068
>“No, let me send something to you actually.”
Time to embarrass parents.
>>
>>46257068
>>
>>46257068
"I'm making pretty good money at my job on ship. "
>>
>>46257068

Go out and have a night with Dad!
Send $200.
>>

“No, no, Mom. I actually have a lot of spending money right now, I could send something to you.”

“Oh, I won’t have it, young lady! You’re gonna waste your money sending it to us,” she says.

“No, really Mom. I got 2k winning a bounty in yesterday’s match. And if I get promoted, I could be getting a lot of money in too! You’ll see!”

“Honey, that money is yours to spend, you earned that. You needn’t give it to old fossils like me and your pops. You should live the teenage life I did!”

“Mom, your teenage life is the reason I was born.”

“Ah, well-“ She coughs. “Let’s not get into that. But regardless. Me and your father have already decided, that money is yours to spend. You shouldn’t give it to us.”

“Mom. I am sending you my first wage. Okay?” She sighs deeply, frustrated. “We can discuss more about it another time. Mom, I just want you guys to have a good life. Is that so bad?”

“You know, Elodie. We give, we give, and we give everything to you. We don’t do it with the expectation that we get anything back. We’re your parents.”

“And because of that. I’m sending you the money, Mom. Go have fun with that 200 dollars, it’s a lot of money.”

“… Okay, kid. We love you, alright, honey?”

“Love you too.” And with hat, you hang up. You immediately pull up your Officer’s Pad, then start shifting the money around.

> - 200 DOLLARS

Winona smiles at you as she sits on the top bunk. “For what’s it worth, I think you did a good thing.” You smile as you shut off the lights and jump into your bunk. Ugh, you’re exhausted! “Well, tomorrow’s another day, Ellie. Try and get some good sleep, okay?”

“Alright. Good night, Winona.”

Yes, tomorrow.
>>
File: Sherbrooke.jpg (182 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Sherbrooke.jpg
182 KB, 800x800
>>46258127
That is it for tonight's LGA2 chapter. Unfortunately, I'm going on a bit of a holiday this weekend down south so this is the only thread of this weekend probably. Hope you all enjoyed regardless and hope you enjoy your weekend without me.

Follow at: https://twitter.com/GermanSchteel
Ask at: http://germanschteel.tumblr.com/

See you next time.
>>
>>46258171
Thanks Schteel, Happy Easter!
>>
>>46258171
Thanks for running.
>>
>>46258171
Thanks for running Schteel.
>>
>>46258171
Thanks for running boss
>>
File: Yaaaaaaayyy!.gif (744 KB, 500x304) Image search: [Google]
Yaaaaaaayyy!.gif
744 KB, 500x304
>>46258171
Thanks for the fun, boss.

You go enjoy your weekend.
>>
File: classy-bean-in-stereo.gif (933 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
classy-bean-in-stereo.gif
933 KB, 500x281
>>46260097
>>
>>46258171

>dat pic

Can it be...? I thought CanadianIron was dead.
Thread replies: 196
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.