[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Outlander Quest Chapter 1
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: 111565.jpg (467 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
111565.jpg
467 KB, 1920x1200
>Not everybody gets the chance to end up in a completely new land, but lucky me did and was by accident that this occurred.

>Get some boring as hell fetch quest and think it's gonna be a simple in and out...but it wasn't because curiosity killed the cat and then took it's time flaying the skin of the remaining eight feline lives.

>Can't be all bad you guess, you may be mortally wounded and bed ridden and you haven't seen a fellow human in weeks. But the dwarves seem friendly enough and nice enough to not let you die of blood loss or be finished off by some roving animal.

>Here's comes nurse Maclynn now, sweet as can be, and treats you like a newborn baby as she spoons whatever heavenly sweet substance it is into your mouth and gives you a drink of cool crisp water.
>"Alright mister, be sure to stay still and rest, I'll come back to check on you in a little while okay "?
>" Sure thing Lynn".
>"Can you adjust my neck, damn thing is killing me"?
>Try to move
>Stay Silent
>>
>>46245601
>" Sure thing Lynn".
>>
>>46245601
>>"Can you adjust my neck, damn thing is killing me"?
>>
>>46245601
Yo QM, you wanna advertise this on /wqdt/?
>>
>>46245670
>>46245728
"Sure thing Lynn, but can help me get rid of this kink in my neck, the damn thing is killing me"? Your neck was pained from the way you set up in the uncomfortably small bed and you always looked too high up.

>" Sure thing hon". She calmly walks up to the side of your bed as she places her warm hands on your neck as she twists in one swift motion as you heard and felt a crack in your neck that reverberated down your spine as you gasp at the sharp pain although calm followed soot.

>She gives a warm smile as she hobbles her little self out of your room illuminated be the candlelight lamp beside your bed on a nightstand.

>For an entire month this continued as she helped you recover, sometimes other Dwarves would come and ask you questions. Who you were, ways you could pose a threat or genuine curiosity about your home. You answered to the best of your ability and they seemed satisfied with the answers as soon enough the were back up on your feet even if it was with a cane.

>"Arys, are you ready for the tour"? You see Lynn lean into the room as she hands the cane to your. You slowly and steadily stand yourself up as you follow out and into the dwarven castle and town
>Visit Courtyard
>Visit Gardens
>Visit Restaurant
>Write In
>>
>>46246167
>>Visit Restaurant
Get something to eat.
>>
>>46246167
>Visit Restaurants
Who are we, anyways?
>>
>>46246268
>>46246291

>You follow Lynn's lead through the castle and beyond the gate and thanks to their short stature you managed to keep pace with the sandy blonde dwarf as she looks at you with her hazel eyes making sure you didn't push yourself too much.

>You finally reach a nice looking establishment as you are soon seated, although they needed to move a bench over so you could sit at the table comfortably and not knock it over.

>You both tuck into the scrumptious food as the two of you share laughs and wash the food down. Best damn potatoes you've had in a long time.

>"So Arys,what exactly are you, a dwarven giant or something she asked honestly.

"No, I'm a human. I was born in Chesullby on the plains of Brendel. Mother was a soldier and my dad was a farmer. I'm not anybody too special or important where I'm from but that was fine for me".

>She soaks up everything you say as her curiosity seems to be sated. " Well I'm part of the Mac clan, and we live in Darvain of the Black Rock Mountain. Well, we should probably get a move on before evening sets in.

>You walk around and mingle with the other dwarvish citizens as you seem to have a good chemistry with and they receive you all things considered but all things must come to an end as the both of eventually head back to the castle and the west wing you were resting at.

>Lynn bids you goodnight as she departs leaving you to rest. The sleep comes swiftly and easily as before long the next day rolls in your doctor gives you a clean bill of health as you can stand and walk on your own two feet. Well what to do now?
>Courtyard
>Gym
>Oddities Employed
>Lynn's Place
>Write In
>>
>>46246884
Gym,
>>
>>46246884
>>Gym
>>
>>46246937
>>46247190

>You see a building you don't reckon from home as your curiosity gets the better of you as you walk inside as you see the stout Dwarves working with weights and other equipment

>You don't know where to start first, maybe a jog could help you get back in tip top shape and help!get the rusty feeling out of your knee's?

>Then again maybe lifting some weights would do you some good as well as most of the other Dwarves seem to be doing so?
>Jog
>Lift Weights
>Stretching
>Write In
>>
>>46247442
Lift Weights.
>>
>>46247442
>>Lift Weights
Time to make gains
>>
>>46247442
>>Stretching
Might pull a muscle.
>>
>>46247511
>>46247593
>>46247774

You grab a smaller weight as the larger ones are currently in use thankfully you seem to be able to lift it with relative ease although most of the others give a chuckle at your lifting but this doesn't phase you as you know better than to bite off more than T
You can chew.

After you feel as though you've put enough effort in you wind down with some stretches as you feel your joins give satisfying pop's and cracks as you sigh in relief as you clean your weights as bathe in the showers which a waterfall conveniently ran through the mountain.

You head out with a jaunty whistle as you head back out of the Gym and into the city streets ready to continue with the day.
>Shops
>Odd Job
>Lynn's Place
>Arena
>Castle Courtyard
>Write In
>>
>>46247969
>>Odd Job
Quest!
>>
>>46247969
>>Odd Job
>>
>>46247969
Arena.
What gender are we?
>>
>>46247992
>>46248408
>>46248555

You felt like taking a break as you seated your tall slef on a bench as you hear a hushed voice call you over to a definitely not suspicious and dark alley. Well you reckon a little bit of danger and excitement will do you some good, you pull yourself up and casually walk over as you see the dwarf, a bit small now that you think about it?

"Ey champ! You look like a strong and capable individual"? He says with a scratchy voice.

" Maybe, but what would you need of such a person

"? You reply back in a similar as he chuckles at you as you join in too.

" Heh heh! I like you kid, well what I need from ya is in an old picked out mine, well there's this magic crystal waaaay in the back but something dangerous lives in the tunnel my tall fellow so I wouldn't go in half cocked. Well if you manage to get it then I'll be around ". The dwarf about faces and heads over to the end of the alley and into the busy street's.... What a strange dwarf.
..In
>Shops
>Lynn's Place
>Arena
>Castle Courtyard
>Crystallurk Mine
>Write In

(You are male.)
>>
>>46248676
>>Crystallurk Mine
>>
>>46248676
>Lynn's Place
>>
>>46249311
You swing over to Lynn's home as you give the front door a few courteous knocks and before long you hear the sliders clicking and the twisting of door locks before it opens inward to reveal the woman who helped nurse you back to health.
You tell!her of!where your about to go in case things go awry in the mine to which she sports a look of worry as she heads back in leaving to the wait for a few minutes.

She returns with a ragged old scabbard with a iron sword sheathed within, "It'll be dangerous so use this. It's kinda old since it's been half a century since it's been used but it'll be better than having to punch some monster to death". You take the blade and strap it into your belt loop and give your thanks and ask for luck as you bid her farewell for now.

>>46248804
You head through the crowded streets and further away as the street's become less and less crowded until not a soul wanders the street as you pass beyond the outskirts and over to an old mine. You cautiously enter as you come upon an intersection of it as it branches off descending into the rocky earth below, the second ascends and quite possibly to the mountain's peak, while the last one continues at a steady elevation further away from civilization.

>Ascending Path

>Descending Path

>Straight Path

>Write In
>>
>>46249856
>Ascending Path
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.