[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DBZ RPG: Plagiarism and Academic Dishonesty Editon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: DBZ 052.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
DBZ 052.pdf
1 B, 486x500
So interestingly enough I've run into another DBZ RPG posted on some random forums and reddit that has lifted my system (which, y'know, big deal, it's super generic) but also has stolen the formatting of my book, copied text directly from my book (including charts wholesale) and has taken images directly from my book.

You guys interested in taking a look?
>>
File: Character Sheet 052.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Character Sheet 052.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>46237972
>>
File: wdByjlZ.jpg (19 KB, 500x295) Image search: [Google]
wdByjlZ.jpg
19 KB, 500x295
>https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzqNmYX2wzXZeC13YWl4d0JhRUk/view

It's too big to post because it's not compressed, so a link will have to do. But just check that shit out. It's hilarious and infuriating.
>>
>>46237972
>Total party kill.
>It's not like they can't come back.
Heh.
Of course, if anyone's playing a Saiyan, they're gonna wind up rapidly out-powering the rest of the party if you kill them more than once or twice...
>>
File: thingshappen.png (383 KB, 900x659) Image search: [Google]
thingshappen.png
383 KB, 900x659
It's a thing that happened. But, hey, look at the bright side. It's got an equipment section.
>>
File: 1420243737661.png (260 KB, 574x574) Image search: [Google]
1420243737661.png
260 KB, 574x574
>>46238336
You'd think that but recent meltdowns have made it look like Bioandroids are the most powerful potential characters, with someone figuring out that it'd be possible (if however absolutely unlikely, given how stupid your GM would have to be to allow it to escalate that far) to get like 18d10 in a single pool.

Before that it was Arcosians because they have their transformations by default and can grapple people and fly off into space. Neither of these has been changed, but everyone seems to forget that they're there.
>>
>>46238692
Neat.
>can grapple people and fly off into space
I think the inherent balance to that, is that it's not cool.
If you're trying to grapple people and fly into space to suffocate them for a boring victory in a Dragonball RPG, there's something inherently wrong with you.
>>
Actually, I had a question.
This is my first time really checking out this system.
So, Cyborgs don't have Ki.
How does that work mechanically?
>>
>>46238181
Looks like a hybrid of yours and White Wolf's Storyteller system, but I was just kind of skimming it.
>>
>>46238181
There's some really odd sentences and grammatical errors in that book, like typing "sample" instead of "example".

And I didn't think it was possible, but the book is even more confusing than EMM and Regalia's, with its information scattered all over the place.
>>
Do you guys still look at the suggestion doc?
>>
>>46239023
Did they ever?
>>
>>46238807
They get and spend ki like other characters but can't use the Power Up action
>>
>>46239667
>>46238807
You factor in their Ki pool and Power Up rating. They cannot Charge Ki, which is the full-round action where you roll and get Ki. If you don't fail.
>>
>>46239457
They've taken suggestions directly from it and responded to a few.
>>
>>46237972
You guys should update your twitter and tumblr.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.