[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TMNT and Other Strangeness - Looking for Players
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: bamantmnt.jpg (372 KB, 950x470) Image search: [Google]
bamantmnt.jpg
372 KB, 950x470
>GM
>System Preferred
I'm running a Palladium game with minor houseruling
>Times Available (with timezone!)
Looking to Sunday, timezone is MST probably during the afternoon through evenings
>Method of Play (Skype, IRC, roll20, etc)
Skype and Roll 20 is the thought for now
>Contact Info
I can be contacted on skype 'fromthedarknessspawnsthegrue' and you can be added to the general chat
>Additional Notes

A lot of when we play how we play etc etc is open to discussion as for the game itself, Welcome to Camden New Jersey this game is running Palladium TMNT Ninjas and Superspies and Heroes Unlimited but players will be TMNT characters with martial arts from NS, making this a heavy martial arts game more so than the TMNT was originally with mutant animals in the worst city in New JErsey and probably the USA over all, where superheroes exist in the setting but not in the city, Mutant Animals have spontaneously started appearing in camden developing from the local wild life, making things even worse for people, Lots of room for Heroes to be heroic and also to steer the direction of how this world which is allready familiar with supers is going to percieve and react to the idea of mutant animals. aliens comic book heroes and villains, and lots of ninjas will be the sorts of things you'll encounter. This is an open call to players. Familiarity with palladium an asset, but mostly enthusiasm for a martial arts mutant animal game will be required, group chargen and a short inaugural origin story session will make up the first session so everyone is welcome.
>>
Can I play a skunk ape?
>>
like a sasquatch? I mean a real live skunk ape? I wouldnt want the Goon beating up my heroes! :O
>>
You starting this Sunday, aka Easter, or next? If it is next I'd be interested.
>>
I have dinner at my sisters on Easter so we're looking at next sunday to start, and just hashing out character ideas in a skype group in the mean time, drop me a contact request!
>>
File: tumblr_n2c7xpjSWI1r9ak6uo1_500.png (197 KB, 456x596) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n2c7xpjSWI1r9ak6uo1_500.png
197 KB, 456x596
This is such a fun game.
>>
I agree TMNT is a blast to play. Erick Wujcik wrote the best RPG manuals, RIP.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.