[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need ideas! Ideas for adventures!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: Explorer's League.jpg (132 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Explorer's League.jpg
132 KB, 1920x1080
I need ideas!
Ideas for adventures!
>>
>>46235756
Trolls have attacked a trading ship, scuttling it in a nearby grotto. Infiltrate their lair, rescue any survivors, and recover a valuable item from the ship's hold.
>>
[Person] is doing [Thing], which is bad, because [Reason]. Stop [Thing] in the name of [Motivation]

[Place] is full of [Motivation], guarded by [Monsters]. Remove [Monsters] from [Place] to retrieve the [Motivation].

[Monster] is [Action] [Person or Place], and it needs to be stopped. Kill or drive off [Monster]
>>
>>46235756

High above the treetops in a faraway jungle is rumored to sit a legendary civilaztion in a finely crafted wood palace protected from any angle of infiltration. Until now as it is said to be falling apart and has just revealed an opening into this forbidden zone. With the local cultures worship of fierce animal deities, what might be found in this castle of mystery?

It's jungle giants
>>
>>46235756
THOSE FUCKERS STOLE YOUR SHIT!

WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT?
>>
>>46235756
the players have a year to figure out how to commit genocide to the Minotaurs or the Wyverns
>>
You meet your future partners in a giant city when you get a call from a prostitute that you know who says the Brothel she works for is about to be taken over by some out of town gang and the current boss pussed out to them.

She would like you to help them out and help her gain control of the brothel as the madam and is willing to throw her support and give you a hangout to work out of in exchange.

Do you accept the start of your rise in the criminal underworld?
>>
The ancient Mana Grove is in bloom. Its been at least 80 years since the last time and it is well known by those old enough to remember what this brings.
The Grove gives those it chooses amplified magical prowess and a brand which grows bright blue when in the proximity of another with such a brand.
And what does this blossoming bring about?
The beginning of the next Grand Wizard Tournament. Those chosen gather from across the globe to fight in a free for all wizard Battle Royale for the privilege of entering the Mana Grove and discovering what sort of untold power lies within.
>>
>>46236097

Would play.

I'll be the cheesey pickpocket who secretly has a romantic side and falls for a ho, even tho he kno.
>>
>>46236134

The idea was inspired by the one mission in Deus Ex where you first drop into china. I've kind of had this idea of creating a world stylistically similar to Gangster ran on nWoD
>>
>>46236266

Ah ok that sounds familiar. You should do it.
>>
>>46235756
>Stop right there, criminal scum.
>We know you did 'it', come with us!
Nobody ever explains what 'it' is the PCs 'did'.
>>
>>46236044

I'm gonna KICK THEIR ASSES!
RAARARA!

God I hate not having proactive players who need to be spoonfed to look for action/adventure
>>
File: v2vXKU01xgUY.878x0.Z-Z96KYq[1].jpg (61 KB, 878x549) Image search: [Google]
v2vXKU01xgUY.878x0.Z-Z96KYq[1].jpg
61 KB, 878x549
>>46236044
>a ruin-plundering dwarf, a gilnean kaldorei, a human with a lust for fame and fortune, and a fucking talking murloc
I would actually be worried
>>
>>46235756
Your ship has been swallowed by the great Leviathan!
There is a society living inside his mouth, they are responsible for feeding the fish he swallows into his gullet.
However, the Leviathan doesn't care for shore meat, and the people are so very hungry, the Leviathan doesn't leave any food for them.
The party has to fend off cannibals while finding a way to make the Leviathan open it's mouth again.
>>
>>46236413
>Reno Jackson
literally cancer
>>
>>46236576
Try telling that to /hsg/
All they'll do is call you an aggroshitter and pure cancer. It's a control deck circlejerk perpetuated due to one deck that dominated the meta for like one month.
>>
Spoonfeed so you can spoonfeed.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.