[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trapped in Da'ta Quest 21
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 233
Thread images: 2
File: Trapped in Data Quest OP.jpg (179 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
Trapped in Data Quest OP.jpg
179 KB, 1280x800
previous: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/46078781/
Char sheet: http://pastebin.com/5AHLX5Qb
Other char sheets: http://pastebin.com/fh1pqK1N

Tired...I'm just tired, I feel like I'm back in my old body, just worn out and useless. I rub my eyes with my arm, as the raft Thunder and Sam "Procured" bobs up and down the river, the water gently lapping against its sides as dawn slowly starts to rise, as I cuddle with Major friend, holding the oversized sword close to my chest as no one says a word, but I can hear Toora whimper in her sleep.

I look around the nearly too full raft, the light from the rising son, and the flame Bailey put above it lighting it up enough so I can see everyone. Minor fell asleep next to me, and So did Blue, and Little Green decided to protect my back and so he's currently curled up around me like some kind of living couch.

Smiley's passed out in the middle of the raft, between all the luggage we managed to carry out with us. Lucy is napping against Sam, who's looking pretty annoyed and as tired as I feel. Thunder is sitting across from him, his cloak thrown back, and his withered old face staring past him, his legs and arms crossed and his eyes closed like he's meditating...he hasn't talked to me since we ran from the manor.

Bailey is also awake, gently rocking Toora back and forth with a weak smile on her face and a scared look in her eyes, her hair is a mess and every little splash makes her jump and twitch.

She yelps as Poi clambers out of the river with a loud splash, rocking the raft a bit. She's a bit bigger than usual. She frowns and looks at all the sleeping bodies and the smiles as she sees me and slithers over to play with my horns and hair.

I sigh as cold slime drips down my face...well at least it's waking me up a bit
cont
>>
>>46228441

What do I do?
[] Play with Poi
[] Take a...quick nap 1d20+ willpower to avoid nightmares from outside my own head
[] Play some music from my headphones to try and cheer everyone up
[] Hey, Bailey I still have my deed so we can rebuild.... right?
[] Awww Sam, you look so cute together...hint hint
[] Don't tell me you're mad at Me thunder, you know Blue doesn't want you dead yet
[] I think we should dock for awhile, so we can cook up breakfast and figure out where the hell we are
[] fly around the raft looking for danger 1d100
[] write in
>>
>>46228451
>[] Hey, Bailey I still have my deed so we can rebuild.... right?
>[] Don't tell me you're mad at Me thunder, you know Blue doesn't want you dead yet
>[] I think we should dock for awhile, so we can cook up breakfast and figure out where the hell we are
>>
>>46228451
>[] Headpat the sleeping Minor
>>
Rolled 94 (1d100)

>>46228451
>[] Awww Sam, you look so cute together...hint hint
>[] Don't tell me you're mad at Me thunder, you know Blue doesn't want you dead yet
>[] fly around the raft looking for danger 1d100
>>
Rolled 89 (1d100)

>>46228451
>[] I think we should dock for awhile, so we can cook up breakfast and figure out where the hell we are
>>
Rolled 74 (1d100)

>>46228451
>>
"Hey Bailey" I say, as happily as I can given the situation we're in right now "I still have my deed, so we can rebuild...right?"

She looks at me, brushing her bunny ears and hair out of the way as she sighs sadly and frowns, before smiling weakly and nodding slowly.

"Yeah, but unless we use it to claim a building it'll only be a one room shack" She sighs, hanging her head "And....yeah I don't think any of us would like that"

"Yeah, I'd end up killing myself in a day, No offense but I need my me time" Sam says holding his fist over his crotch and moving it up and down, laughing loudly before he groans and shakes his head "Godammit, can't even make myself laugh at my own jokes"

"Yeah, and no one wants to see Sammy doing that" Bailey says, chuckling as she shakes her head "So yeah...I'd say just keep that thing close until we find some old fort, that's easy to fix up or something"

"Yeah, there should....wait" Sam says, furrowing his brow "You had that for the whole time? and you didn't tell me!? Oh you idiot, if you told me about that we could've just.....oh godammit"

"She could've built a hive" Thunder says sternly "Instead of wandering around like a young fool"

"Hey from what I understand, she's the reason you're still around" bailey says her nose shaking as she grinds her teeth

"I'm old, I don't have long anyways, and my queen surviving is a great boon but, I don't like running from a fight you understand, the hunger is gone, but the urge to spill blood remains" Thunder growls, his eyes glowing golden orange as he shakes his head

"So you're not mad at me then, thunder?" I ask happily as the old hiver turns towards me

"No...you're a nice...person" He says slowly "But you promised me a good death"

"And Blue doesn't want you dead yet" I say angrily, my own fiery eye flaring up

"I will be dead soon anyways, let her remember me as the strong brother she used to know" He says flatly "My own fate doesn't concern me"

"It should" I say crossing my arms

cont
>>
>>46228764
"She has a point, wouldn't you want to spend as much time as you can with your little sisters, Thunder guy?" Bailey asks cheerfully, her ears bobbing down for a second

"Yes, but I do not wish to wither away further" Thunder wheezes, coughing under his breath "Er, I hate the water, it gets in my lungs"

"We should stop" Sam says angrily "No idea where we are, and I don't want to set this thing on fire cooking"

"Yeah, knowing our luck that's what would happen" Bailey says frowning before she smiles again "lets pull this thing in"

I stand up, gently putting Blue and Minor against eachother as I unfurl my wings, hearing my eye crackle in my skull.

"Be right back, going to make sure that" I say as Barely pouts at me "I...I'll be fast, and careful"

"Don't fly to far, you'll far if you get tired, and" Bailey says, motherly as always as I take off and zip into the orange and red sky as the sun gets a little higher in the sky.

there's trees on both sides of the river

though the one on the right side looks much more...friendly.

I sniff the air as I trail the boat from above as Sam tosses a iron hook into the rightside bank and.

My eye starts to burn as I look towards the swampy side of the river.

What do I do?
[] tell Sam and Bailey
[] wake everyone up
[] take the monsters to see what it is
[] Dive down at it
[] Put my headphones on
[] write in
>>
>>46228887
>[] tell Sam and Bailey
>[] take the monsters to see what it is
>>
>>46228887
>[] tell Sam and Bailey
>>
>>46228887
>[] tell Sam and Bailey
>[] take the monsters to see what it is
>>
>>46228887
>[] tell Sam and Bailey
>>
>>46228887
>[] tell Sam and Bailey
>>
>>46228764
>until we find some old fort
Can stuff like the fort where we died be claimed with these deeds?
So places of "NPC importance"?
>>
Oh not this again. I know what this means in my gut, and what it means is trouble. I frown and lean back in the air, rolling around and flying towards the raft, landing on it and waking Smiley up, who whimpers and puts a pillow over her head as her ears droop down and stick close to her head.

Bailey leaps at least three feet in the air as Sam turns back to me and smirks.

"So, let me guess, you found a lot of barely dressed super models who have a thing for bloodthirsty hobos?" He asks hopefully

"Sadly, no my eye is burning again, just like at the manor" I say sadly as Bailey's eyes go wide with fear as sam squints his

"We need to get out of here" Bailey says nervously "We..we can't we can't just fight and"

"Not running anymore, and yes we fucking can" Sam growls angrily

"A fight?" thunder asks, with a bellowing laugh that turns into ragged and weak coughing "I..will not be denied this time"

And with the he shambles over to the lake, chuckling happily, and waking Minor and Lucy up, if I'm hearing those groans right

What do I do?
[] Walk with him
[] wake little green up
[] Pick him up and carry him over the other side 1d20+str
[] Get Smiley to wake up and go
[] Come on sam, lets kick some ass
[] Well I'll just go do it myself then *Bailey comes with you*
[] write in

>>46229065
needs to be cleared
>>
>>46229199
>[] Walk with him
>[] wake little green up
>>
>>46229199
>[] wake little green up
>[] Walk with him
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>46229199
>[] Pick him up and carry him over the other side 1d20+str
>>
>>46229199
>[] wake little green up
>[] Get Smiley to wake up and go
>[] Come on sam, lets kick some ass
>[] Walk with him
>>
>>46229199
>[] Walk with him
>[] wake little green up
We should at least get a look at the opposition
>>
>>46228441
I'm so happy this quest is still alive.
>>
>>46229199
>[] wake little green up
>[] Get Smiley to wake up and go
>[] Walk with him
>>
I start to walk into the stream with him, wincing as the cold water seeps into my pants and boots.

I whistle sharply, more in my mind than anything else. A second later, little green wakes up with his eyes glowing a bright green.

"What do you need of me my queen?" He asks slowly as he uncurls himself and stares at me, and sam as he joins me by my side, as bailey whimpers, and looks around, like she's not sure if she should join us.

And then, I hear a weird twang, like a guitar string being pulled

What do I do?
[] get in front of thunder 1d100
[] CHARGE!!! 1d20+str and speed
[] GET DOWN!
[] Fly at the other side of the river
[] write in
>>
Rolled 49 (1d100)

>>46229451
>[] get in front of thunder 1d100
>>
Rolled 29 (1d100)

>>46229451
>>
Rolled 75 (1d100)

>>46229451
>[] Use our fuckhuge sword as shield
>>
Rolled 68 (1d100)

>>46229451
>>
Rolled 16 (1d100)

>>46229451
>>
Rolled 19 (1d100)

>>46229451
[] get in front of thunder 1d100
>>
Rolled 45 (1d100)

>>46229451
>>
An arrow, a voice in the back of my head whispers as I see a glint flying from the woods, aiming right for thunder as he confidently stumbles through the water, coughing and wheezing. I blink and flutter my wings, running forward as I drag major through the water, throwing it up into the air as I charge forward.

I throw myself in front of thunder, holding my massive sword in front of me like a shield as Bailey screams, Little green roars in anger and gallops to my side, kicking up water everywhere.

I hear a light tink, as the arrow breaks aganst my blade, and I peek over it to see a...man with goat legs leaping into the water, with a few more glowing red eyes staring at us from the swamp's edges and laughing and growls fill the air

"Well if it isn't the little moth whore" the Satyr looking man with wirey copper hair says with a smirk as he reaches under his tattered and mud stained suit and pulls out two small axes "Surprised you're still so attentive, would've thought you would have"

"SUCK A DICK CUNTFACE!" Sam screams angrily as he slams his fist into the mans head, sending him flying back "NO ONE TALKS TO MY FRIENDS LIKE THAT, NOW GET THE FUCK UP SO I CAN BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU"

"A..and" the man says in the water as he struggles to stand up, one of his horns falling up "the wild dog of the Lantern's light arena...I was such a fan before you ran away"

Sam glares at him and growls as I start to smell something burning behind me

What do I do?
[] insult him with sam
[] Recklessly charge at him 1d20+Str and speed
[] EN PASSANT 1d100
[] ASSKICKERS UNITED 4d100 *others still waking up*
[] REAPING DANCE 1d100
[] FLURRY OF STRIKES 1d100
[] HOLY WRATH -25 mp
[] Deflect 1d100
[] gutstab 1d100
[] armor break 1d100
[] wreath myself in silver fire
[] write in
>>
Rolled 23, 2, 66, 19 = 110 (4d100)

>>46229740
[] ASSKICKERS UNITED 4d100 *others still waking up*
[] REAPING DANCE 1d100
[] HOLY WRATH -25 mp
>>
Rolled 66, 48, 11, 82 = 207 (4d100)

>>46229740
>[] ASSKICKERS UNITED 4d100 *others still waking up*
>[] gutstab 1d100
>[] wreath myself in silver fire
>>
Rolled 31, 77, 11, 54 = 173 (4d100)

>>46229740
>[] EN PASSANT 1d100
>>
Rolled 43, 23, 99, 55 = 220 (4d100)

>>46229740
>[] insult him with sam
>[] gutstab 1d100
>[] HOLY WRATH -25 mp
>>
Rolled 34, 39, 29, 40 = 142 (4d100)

>>46229740
>[] REAPING DANCE 1d100
>[] HOLY WRATH -25 mp
>>
Rolled 91, 46, 74, 57 = 268 (4d100)

>>46229740
>[] gutstab 1d100
>>
>>46229806
>>46229834
>>46229895
How do you even gutstab someone with a sword like Major?
Its either gutpoke or bisection.
>>
And then he runs forward, laughing madly as black smoke pours out of his mouth as he giggles like a godamn crazy person! He raises his hatchets as he charges me, ignoring sam. And that's where he seals his fate.

Sam grins widely as he sweeps his foot in the satyrs feet, knocking him off the ground as he takes a calm step back.

I Pull Major friend back, smirking as the fire in my eye spreads to the rest of me, and runs down my oversized sword, making it glow faintly as I stab it into the mans gut, his eyes going wide with pain and terror.

He shrieks in pain as more twisted forms and beast looking creatures stumble out of the swamp, one looking like a troll who's body is turning into ash, his eyes fused shut.

the satyr screams louder and louder as the flames spread to him, and he begins to flake away, his eyes turning pure white before

*Shink*

thunder removes his head with one calm movement, and I stab Major the rest of the way through, ripping him in half.

The blind troll roars and charges me, only to get a facefull of little green as he rolls into him, and they struggle for awhile.

"COME ON AND GET SOME!" Sam screams beating his chest with a holler

"I AM THE RAGING THUNDER, I AM THE BLADE, I AM THE SLAUGHTER!" Thunder screams, undoing his little knife arms

"YOU WILL NOT TOUCH MOTHER!" Toora hisses, bouncing into the water

"I am tired of this" Smiley sighs, standing on the raft with her hands on her blades

*Lucy, Minor and Berry still asleep*

And four of them charge at us, raising their blood soaked blades.

My eye burns, and so does the scar around it

What do I do?
[] RAAAAAAAAGH 6d100
[] help little green 1d20+str
[] REAPING DANCE 1d100
[] Recklessly charge into their ranks 1d20+str and speed
[] WHIRLWIND 1d100
[] flurry of strikes 1d100
[] write in
>>
Rolled 43, 6, 61, 58, 20, 5 = 193 (6d100)

>>46230248
[] WHIRLWIND 1d100
[] RAAAAAAAAGH 6d100
>>
Rolled 51 (1d100)

>>46230248
>[] REAPING DANCE 1d100
>>
Rolled 2, 46, 21, 43, 63, 6 = 181 (6d100)

>>46230248
>[] WHIRLWIND 1d100
>[] RAAAAAAAAGH 6d100
>>
Rolled 75, 38, 6, 26, 11, 30 = 186 (6d100)

>>46230248
>[] RAAAAAAAAGH 6d100
>[] flurry of strikes 1d100
>>
Rolled 51, 93, 33, 85, 77, 56 = 395 (6d100)

>>46230248
>[] WHIRLWIND 1d100
>[] RAAAAAAAAGH 6d100
>>
Rolled 43, 63, 75, 26, 43, 54 = 304 (6d100)

>>46230248
>[] RAAAAAAAAGH 6d100
>[] Recklessly charge into their ranks 1d20+str and speed
>[] flurry of strikes 1d100
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>46230248
>>46230370
>>
The dice don't like us much tonight, also hi HM! Seems like tonights gonna be a good one.
>>
I push my way past Thunder, holding Major friend to my side as I run forward, smirking smugly as I dig my heels into the ground, and twist around, as three of the monsters run towards me, stabbing spears that look like they were torn off an iron fence or something.

They glance me, and surround me, I hear bailey scream in rage, and I grin as I spin around, smacking them with Major friend like they're a bunch of plastic bags.

the stream starts to turn and dark reddish black, and one of them tries to get up, only for Sam to crush his head, giving me a thumbs up as I hear a bellowing moo, and a minotaur charges him. He grabs it by the horns and starts pushing his thumbs into its eyes, forcing it to its knees with a mocking laugh.

I turn one of the monsters I knocked down tries to get up, and gets a cleaver to the neck as Toora leaps on his back, smiling before she gets dragged down by another one and yelps in surprise

Current HP K: 2400
MP: 825

Thunder chuckles, matching blades with something with a mirror embedded in its face, gnashing his teeth as the troll cries in pain as little green rips his way into it, chewing through its neck and knocking it to the ground, before he gets kicked of with a hiss.

a few arrows fly towards the raft, and smiley cuts them down as she walks into the river, humming to herself as blood drips down her own neck and one of her swords

"GET AWAY FROM MY DAUGHTER!" Bailey screams as the monster in the river bursts into flames and Toora bounce back up

"KATIE WATCH OUT!" Lucy shouts as vines rip their way out of the ground "AND WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON RIGHT NOW"

"Who cares, we don't have time to figure it out Miss lucy!" Berry shouts back

"POI WANNA PLAY TO! Poi shouts rising out of the water
cont
>>
75-whirlwind

46,61,58,63,30-Hulk smash puny god

pretty meh.
>>
>>46230668

What do I do?
[] Lead "Smiley" towards the enemies 1d100
[] H..holy shito 11d100
[] Finish off the troll 1d100
[] Guys get back, LET IT RIP BLUE AN BAY BAY 2d100
[]Get on little green, ride him into battle
[] Spread my wings and reaping dance from the fucking sky 1d100
[] RECKLESSLY CHARGE INTO THE SWAMP 1d100
[] purify the water 1d100...???MP
[] write in
>>
Rolled 28, 92 = 120 (2d100)

>>46230683
[] Spread my wings and reaping dance from the fucking sky 1d100
then as a finisher?
>[] purify the water 1d100...???MP
>>
Rolled 36 (1d100)

>>46230683
>[]Get on little green, ride him into battle
>>
>>46230669
In multi rolls
I don't count singulars as ones for the whole team
>>
Rolled 92, 97, 33 = 222 (3d100)

>>46230683
>[] Guys get back, LET IT RIP BLUE AN BAY BAY 2d100
>[] Finish off the troll 1d100
>>
Rolled 69, 46, 49 = 164 (3d100)

>>46230683
Death from above and below!
>>
Rolled 28, 92, 53, 73, 51, 62, 71, 46, 49, 66, 59 = 650 (11d100)

>>46230683
[] H..holy shito 11d100
[] Finish off the troll 1d100
>>
Rolled 61, 68, 81, 52, 57, 19, 78, 51, 58, 43, 33 = 601 (11d100)

>>46230683
>[] H..holy shito 11d100
>[] Spread my wings and reaping dance from the fucking sky 1d100
>>
Rolled 11, 29, 40 = 80 (3d100)

>>46230683
followed by
>[] Spread my wings and reaping dance from the fucking sky 1d100
followed by
If possible
>>
I look as more twisted bodies crawl out of the swamp, and I can hear even more. I smirk and put my hand to the side of my head, my headphones appearing with a fizzle as the blue squares form into them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWaiQLE_Ybg

"GUYS GET BACK, LET IT RIP BLUE AN BAY BAY!" I shout loudly, leaping back as I hear a happy giggle, as a pair of hands covered in skin that's rotten down to sludge tries to grab on to me, before a spear of ice freezes them in place and I hear blue cheer happily and then

*FROOOOOM*

the river ignites and a wall of fire fills the air, hot air pushing against me as I hear Thunder coughing and hacking on the otherside and Little green chattering as he gets tossed through it to our side as Smiley giggles and dives under it as it starts to vanish.

I put my hand to the water, wincing as it sparkles and turns almost crystal sparkling clear clear, and I see plenty of...things swimming towards us Including the troll, who's try to reach me

I smirk and fly higher as it reaches up fro me rising out of the water.

Sam whistles and smacks it with the Minotaur, before it bats him aside, Little green leaps on it and tries to force it down before he gets tossed off, vines grow on it, holding it in place as a rain of acid falls upon it as it turns towards a very scared looking Berry and Toora

"Join me in this dance...Krooovachi, live a little we'll all be dead in a week anyways' A ghostly voice asks as major starts to glow white and a mist flows out of it, a familar form grabbing the hilt that used to be Antoss's blade.

I nod and fly down, slamming my blade into it's neck as the ghost of antoss swings his half, cutting a wicked scar into its head, I turn and slam it into its back, making it stumble forward and fall down in to the river, muck and water splashing over its stringy white hair.

"You fat beast!" Berry quips as she rolls out of the way, stabbing it in the eye before she runs back to the cart with Lucy, Minor and Blue

cont
>>
>>46231019
it gurgles and turns back around, reaching for me as I see Sam dragging the Minotaur into the shallows, stabbing it in the chest with his fists as it lays there dazed, but still somehow alive.

I Hold My sword in front of me, as the shade of Antoss runs towards it

"FORWARD MEN, FOR THE SEVEN!" He screams as I dive bomb it, stabbing my sword into its swollen guts, pieces of bone spilling out of it as the ghost runs past me and raises it's blade as he pushes his foot against its chin and stabs it through the skull

it falls still and I turn around, my eye glowing silver as I see thunder and "Smiley" fighting eachother and a few creatures wearing rags, each of them unable to land a hit on the other.

And then I hear a horn blow...behind me.

I turn and see Bailey back towards the river, a wall of fire behind her as she turns and runs to the raft, holding her hat in place as a something riding a horse breaks through the flames.

it stares at me, it's cape made out of skin flapping in the wind as he raises a banner with a wisp of smoke on it.

His black armor almost seems to eat up the morning light as he stares at me with dull grey eyes and beckons for me

I look between him and Smiley and thunder

What do I do?
[] join the smiley thunder brawl
[] charge the swamps with Sam, Little green, and toora
[] Accept his challenge
[] get on the raft and hold it
[] remove the trolls head and lift it, glaring at the tainted *roll 1d100 for intimidation*
[] write in
>>
Rolled 68 (1d100)

>>46231158
>[] Accept his challenge
>[] remove the trolls head and lift it, glaring at the tainted *roll 1d100 for intimidation*
>>
Rolled 60 (1d100)

>>46231158
>[] remove the trolls head and lift it, glaring at the tainted *roll 1d100 for intimidation*
>[] Accept his challenge
>>
Rolled 78 (1d100)

>>46231158
>[] Accept his challenge
>>
Rolled 94 (1d100)

>>46231158
>[] Accept his challenge
>>
Rolled 16 (1d100)

>>46231158
>[] Accept his challenge
>[] Then call lil green and ride him as steed to battle
>>
>>46231158
>>46231202
adding
>[] Then call lil green and ride him as steed to battle
>>
I squint at him as the chaos of the fight roars around me, as I slowly pull Major out of the dead and tainted Stone dreugar's chest and stare at him as I hear sam scream "BRING IT ON!"

"Wait, hold up mr red eyes!" Toora shouts behind him

"MASTER, I AM GOING HUNTING, do I have your permission?" Little green asks sweetly

Sure, just make sure smiley and thunder don't kill each other

"No promises" Little green says flatly

"Why are there so many of them!?" Lucy whimpers loudly

"Must've disturbed their hive" Blue says outloud and in my head "and we're doing fine, there's nothing to worry about"

"There's plenty to worry about!" Bailey and Lucy shout in unision

"WAIT TOORA, DON'T...Get back here!" Bailey groans as she runs off the raft, as Lucy tries to hold her back to make her stay

"Young girl away with thee, we are of the same hive now" Thunder wheezes

"Hehehe, come on dance dance, you're bones may be old but your blood is fresh FRESH!" Smiley says, sounding demented and completely mad

I stare at the man and he keeps staring at me, and hops off his horse.

"Lets make this fair...treasonous slime" He says calmly, smacking his blade on the ground, making it shrivel up and seemingly die

I stab major into the troll I'm sitting on's neck and grab it by its donkey like ears, and rip it off as the misty figure stands on it

"I AM YOUR DEATH, FOUL HELL SPAWN!" It screams, making a few of the creatures back away, hissing and whimpering or just blabbering madly

"Doubt it will be" I say as I toss the head away and walk towards him "And I've never betrayed anything dumbass"

"HEY KROVY!" Minor shouts from the raft as I walk past it "Kick his metal ass...for me okay"

I nod as the thing chuckles deeply

"You forsook the gifts you sought out, threw away your chosen destiny and now call yourself holy, such a...hypocritical creature you are" he laughs, raising a hammer made out of the stone head of a screaming woman "Now face me and know your end"

cont
>>
>>46231528
Grass and leaves crunch under my feet as I walk towards the man, feeling pissed off all of sudden, like really really angry

*Parasite, let me fight this...fool, he knows nothing of me, let me spill his corrupted blood, and burn his taint away from the world, please please please come on come on come ON!"

What do I do?
[] Katie duels the black knight
[] Krovachi duels the black knight
>>
>>46231528
>"Hehehe, come on dance dance, you're bones may be old but your blood is fresh FRESH!"
We need to have a serious talk with Smiley about how to not instantly enter blood curse at the beginning of the battle.

>>46231583
>[] Katie duels the black knight
>>
>>46231583
>[] "You might get your chance, but not now."
>>
>>46231583
>>
>>46231583
>>
>>46231583
>[] Krovachi duels the black knight
>>
>>46231583
>[] Krovachi duels the black knight
>>
>>46231583
>>
*fine then, be like that, at least you get to suffer through his idiocy...never let me have any fun, you know that, just a reaaal kill joy all the time... Senseless idiot*

I ignore the voice in my head as I circle around the knight as he does the same, his armor creaking with every step he takes, thorn covered roots crawling out of the joints as he stares at me, looking amused

And then with a grunt, he charges me, lifting his titanic mace into the air

What do I do?
[] Deflect 1d100
[] ARMOR BREAK 1d20+ str and weapon
[] Reckless charge him 1d20+Str + speed
[] EN PASSANT 1d100
[] GUT STAB 1d100
[] LUCY, SOME HELP!? 1d100
[] write in
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>>46231808
>[] ARMOR BREAK 1d20+ str and weapon
>>
>>46231583

supporting the>>46231611 write in.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

>>46231808
Shouldn't armor break be 1d100? Since its a feat?
>>
Rolled 37 (1d100)

>>46231808
>[] EN PASSANT 1d100
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>46231808

come on nat 12
>>
Rolled 89 (1d100)

>>46231808
1d20?
>>
Rolled 73 (1d100)

>>46231808
>[] Deflect 1d100
>>
>>46231868
Welp, no more rolling for me tonight. Good luck people I'm going to go fetal position in a corner.
>>
>>46231868
>gets a one after the 2
>nat12
hehe
>>
>>46231808
Clarification would be nice though, armor break should be 1d100 unless I'm missing something?

>>46231902
You need to redeem yourself by rolling a nat20 later.
>>
>>46231941
I might have gotten it mixed up? Not sure, pretty sure it's supposed to be d20 though
writing
>>
>>46231941
I-I'll try my best anon.
>>
>>46231970
It was 1d100 just before
here

>>46229740
>[] armor break 1d100

And iirc skill checks are 1d100 and attribute checks 1d20
>>
>>46231994
Its str+weapon in the charsheet, so 1d20 is right and the 1d100 before was wrong.
>>
And I run towards him, swinging my oversized blade into his chest as hard as I can. Sparks spit and fly out as he stumbles back with a grunt and slams his mace into the ground, which makes me stumble under the weight of my own sword, before he grabs my left arm and glares down at me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_l4Ab5FRwM

Oh...go fuck yourselves head phones.

I see him smirk, with tar black teeth before all of the air leaves my lungs from a sharp kick to the ribs

Current HP: 2000
Current MP: 825

He laughs as I stumble back and growl at him as he lifts his mace back at me, trying to knock me down

What do I do?
[] fly onto it 1d20+dex
[] Catch it with Major friend 1d20+str
[] recklessly charge at him 1d20+Str and speed
[] GUTSTAB 1d100
[] ENPASSANT 1d100
[] WHIRLWIND 1d100
[] DEFLECT 1d100
[] Little green, GET BACK HERE 1d100
[]Aim for his wrists 1d100
[] write in

>>46231994
Then I messed up on the 1d100
reckless charge uses 1d20 to
>>
Rolled 19 (1d100)

>>46232067
>[]Aim for his wrists 1d100
>>
Rolled 39 (1d100)

>>46232067
[] ENPASSANT 1d100
>>
Rolled 86 (1d100)

>>46232067
>[] GUTSTAB 1d100
>>
Rolled 74 (1d100)

>>46232067
>[] GUTSTAB 1d100
>>
>>46232067
>[] Catch it with Major friend 1d20+str
REDEMPTION TIME
>>
Rolled 76 (1d100)

>>46232067
>[] Put major friend dwon in front of us as barricade
>[] Little green, GET BACK HERE 1d100
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>46232117
fookin forgot dice
>>
>>46232141
pfffffff

Okay, maybe you actually should stop.
>>
>>46232141
....I'm done here. It's not my night.
>>
>>46232141
....you did not redeem yourself
>>
>>46232153
Maybe I should just stick to 1d100.... I probably won't fail those....right?
>>
>>46232228
I dunno, try and find out.
>>
>>46232228
Give it a test roll first. we're already passed the needed 5
>>
Rolled 85 (1d100)

>>46232263
I call upon the powers of fluff!
>>
I step back, Pulling Major friend back like a spring, before I run forward as he rests his mace on his shoulders, looking down at me like a bug as I charge him, and stab my oversized blade through his armor. It buckles inwards, far too fluidly, and the blade that's bigger than his chest sticks out his other end and I look at him with a smug smile, as black flows down to my hands.

"Ow" He says wincing in pain "But...you seem to forgot you still have horns, little angel!"

He smacks his mace into the ground and reaches down for me, and before I can react he grabs my shiny red horns with both hands and lifts me up into the air. I try not the throw up as he swings me over his back and gets ready to throw me.

Sooo dizzy

He grunts, panting as he holds me there, trying to catch his breath or maybe decide if he should throw me before or after he gets the sword out of his stomach.

"Ow" He mummers again

What do I do?
[] Bite his hand 1d20+Str
[]Kick Minor friend out of him 1d100
[]recast holy wrath 1d100 -25
[] squirm out 1d20+Dex
[] Kick his back 1d20+Str
[] Grab his arms and fly up as fast as I can 1d20+STR AND SPEED
[] write in
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>46232285
[] Bite his hand 1d20+Str
[]Kick Minor friend out of him 1d100
>>
Rolled 91, 97 + 1 = 189 (2d100 + 1)

>>46232285
>[] Bite his hand 1d20+Str
>[]Kick Minor friend out of him 1d100
>[]recast holy wrath 1d100 -25
>>
Rolled 42 (1d100)

>>46232285
>>
Rolled 77 (1d100)

>>46232305
>>46232285
>>
>>46232316
The fluff flows through me!
>>
Rolled 73 (1d100)

>>46232285
>[]recast holy wrath 1d100 -25
>>
Rolled 86 (1d100)

>>46232285
Purify
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>46232285
>[] Bite his hand 1d20+Str
>>
Rolled 12 (1d100)

>>46232285
>[] Push Minor friend towards the ground and activate its unmovable effect to pin him down

>>46232333
Trust in the fluff!
>>
I sigh and fall limp, my wings folding back up as I hear...wait is that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltAxoW7ltok

IT IS!? SABATON!! AND JUST ANY SONG, BUT FUCKING CLIFFS OF GALLIPOLI! Oh this is just what I need here, AMAZING!
*...I don't get it*

I Pull my legs back, planting them on his back as Major starts to glow in that same white fog from early, as a vague figure grabs its hilt in front of him. I hear the knight gasp and growl in anger, but its to late. I pull my legs back as he starts to throw his arms forward, dragging me with them.

and I kick the sword, straight out of him, planting my foot on the rapidly hearing hole in his armor.

He cries in pain as the blade flies out him, and into the ghosts hand, who spins around and slams it into his face, shearing off half of his helmet as he stumbles forward and drops me

Major friend spins through the air and slams into a tree, cutting it in half and getting stuck in its lower stump

What do I do?
[] get it back 1d20+str
[] Tackle and bite the knights face 1d100
[] Holy wrath my fists and feet and charges his ass 1d100 -25
[]NEED SOME HELP OVER HERE?! 1d3 1d100
[] taunt him
[] Thanks....captain
[] write in
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>46232509
>[] get it back 1d20+str
>[] Thanks....captain
Very nice of him but he could really have just thrown it to us, that would have been better.
>>
Rolled 20 (1d20)

>>46232509
>[] Thanks....captain
>[] get it back 1d20+str
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>46232509
>[] get it back 1d20+str
>[] Thanks....captain
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>46232509
>[] get it back 1d20+str
>>
>>46232560
GALLIPOLI!
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>46232509
[] get it back 1d20+str
[] Thanks....captain
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>46232509
>[] Thanks....captain
>[] get it back 1d20+str
>>
"Thanks" I say, my voice sounding like my own and an angry growl as I turn away from the knight as his short black hair ruffles in the wind as he slowly stands up "Captain"

I hear him hiss like an animal I break out into a sprint, hearing his running stomps shake the ground as I keep running, folding my wings up as I feel him trying to grab them, the fluff under my chitin getting blown around, spreading silver dust on the chitin plates on my arms as I get up my sword, and grab its twisted double hit.
I take a step further and I roar as I rip it up violently, the ground under the stump coming with it, along with the stump itself.

I hear a dull thunk as the stump slams into his face, freeing itself as dirt falls from it in showers.

He steps back and growls at me.

and I nearly gag as I see his face, a mess of black veins and bleeding scars, his eyes are pure black and his teeth look like dog fangs

He cracks his knuckles and howls as his face seems to deform and twist even more as he leaps at me, blood flowing through the joints in his armor as roots rip through a vein on his pasty white cheek.

I blink and here a cheerful laugh as time seems to slow down, the noise of my friends fighting against this guys lackeys getting tuned out as his snarl and the laugh fill my mind as the air turns...a comfortable warm.

What do I do?
[] Use the hounds blessing *Stab Major in front of me*
[] GUTSTAB Him 1d100
[] reach into his mouth and grab his tongue 1d20+str
[] EN PASSANT 1d100
[]ARMOR BREAK 1d20+Str and weapon
[] DEFLECT HIM 1d100
[] Throw holy fire at him - 100 mp 1d100
[] write in
>>
Rolled 1 (1d100)

>>46232764
>[] FLURRY OF STRIKES 1d100
>>
Rolled 4 (1d100)

>>46232764
>[] EN PASSANT 1d100
>>
Rolled 26 (1d100)

>>46232764
>[] DEFLECT HIM 1d100
>>
Rolled 78 (1d100)

>>46232764
>[] EN PASSANT 1d100
>>
>>46232796
Welp.
And here I thought dice stopped hating us, nope.
>>
Rolled 100 (1d100)

>>46232764
>[] DEFLECT HIM 1d100

>>46232796
wasn't me this time!
>>
>>46232863
HOOOOLY SHIT

YOU ARE REDEEMED
>>
>>46232863
its....first 5 right?!?!?
>>
>>46232863
>>
>>46232881
Yes
>>
And then he lands on me, pinning my legs with his feet as he grabs onto my shoulders. He stares down at me, as black tar seeps out of the hole in his cheek, the scars on his face and out of lips like someone's squeezing it out of him.

He opens his mouth and moves to bite my shoulder and moves to bite neck, and rip it apart.

I feel my chest beating madly in my chest, as panic grips my mind. I blink move my hands to try and keep him away and then I blink.

And see a dog watching me from the edge of the woods. A golden retriever, an old one, his tail wagging slowly as I feel my heart calm down and a smile curls on my lips.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MGeagPVJxI

And that song...just what I need, a classic.

I grip Major with my left and ball my right into a fist, pulling it over the dirt as I get ready to punch him.

Which I do, hard enough to crack his jaw, a fang flying from it as I sit up, watching him fall back as I grab Major's hilt with both hands and scream...or bark actually, swinging it up with a sound of breaking metal as its crystal like emerald and reddish orange blade carves through his arm and leaves a scar on his lips as he falls on the ground, and flips over landing on all fours.

"Damnable bitch" He growls

"YEAH!" I hear Lucy shout "You can do it sis, he's nothing come on you can do it I KNOW YOU CAN!"

"YEAH KICK HIS ASS FLUFFY!" Minor shouts giggling from the raft as I realize the fighting on this bank has stopped as all of the monsters either chased after Sam and Crew or are watching this fight

"EAT HIS HEART BIG RED, HE IS NOTHING, JUST A LOST!" Blue hisses angrily "Please"

the monsters say nothing as the wolf like knight glares at me

"Brother...can you not beat a new born angel" a calm voice says and I notice, that he wasn't the only one on the other side of the fire wall, and six other knights are watching on horse back, wearing the same armor...though lighter looking and much smaller than he is "Has your rage lessened you so much?
>>
>>46233110
>I feel my chest beating madly in my chest
man. turning into an angel did WEIRD things to our biology.
>>
>>46233110
She is just a girl, this is embarrassing, and look at yourself, once a man of class, now just a mere dog"

"then help me you bastards" the knight growls

"Hmmph, why should we, you were the one who made us go to battle so soon, instead of waiting for the right time" a crone wearing a crusaders helm giggles "tis your own undoing, go with dignity"

"this battle has already cost us so much" another wearing gleaming armor sighs

"Oh stop" A man in...just a suit an half a knights helmet giggles, licking his own cheek, the rest of his face obscured by shadow "we can replenish quickly enough"

"Hrrrn, she needs to be stronger to be a worthwhile treat" A fat thing barely covered by armor huffs as the knight glares at me "Destroy her or die"

"Traitors" He growls, his veins popping as roots crawl over his face

He growls at me, roots and thorns covering his face as he starts looking more and more wolf like, pulling a smaller sword from his side

What do I do?
[] EN PASSANT 1d100
[] GUT STAB 1d100
[] looks like you're alone buddy
[] Spew holy fire on him -400 mp and -200 hp 1d100
[] Recklessly charge him 1d20+Str and speed
[] REAPING DANCE 1d100
[] Hold my sword up and wait 1d100
[] write in
>>
Rolled 98 (1d100)

>>46233174
You certainly won't see me complaining about a backup chest.
Those ought to come in handy at some point.

>>46233243
>[] looks like you're alone buddy
>[] Spew holy fire on him -400 mp and -200 hp 1d100
>>
Rolled 11 (1d100)

>>46233243
[] Spew holy fire on him -400 mp and -200 hp 1d100
while we
[] REAPING DANCE 1d100

Holy fire storm anyone?
>>
Rolled 53 (1d100)

>>46233243
>[] REAPING DANCE 1d100
>>
Rolled 75 (1d100)

>>46233243
>[] looks like you're alone buddy
>[] EN PASSANT 1d100
>>
Rolled 3 (1d100)

>>46233243
>>46233275
Seconding

Might even inspire us for a new attack skill later
>>
Rolled 40 (1d100)

>>46233243
>[] REAPING DANCE 1d100
>>
wait are we doing heavenfire vomit?
>>
>>46233484
Well, we're not vomiting it, which is certainly a improvement over that one.
>>
"Looks like you're alone buddy" I say giggling as he growls at me, slobbering more of that black crack on the ground as he digs his gauntlets into the ground and gnashes his teeth, trying to say something, but he's to enraged to get the words out.

"Die" He growls as he glares at me and starts running.

I run at him, and swing my blade as it starts to get all misty, slamming it into his gut as a ghostly hand rises out of it and stabs him in neck with a broken blade. He swings his hands at me like claws and glances my shoulder as I duck around him

current hp 1800

and swing again, making him fall to his knees with a howl of pain.

He swings at me again and I hold my giant sword to my side as I dash past, nearly forcing him to the ground with the force of it, my wings unfolding as his black bloods sprays into the air.

He growls and runs towards me. I stab Major into the ground and turn to face him, planting my hand on his face as he screams in pain, silver fire forcing it's way out of my hand, my nails, my palm and skin

I wince as he stumbles back crying as his face melts, the roots digging into his face turning to ash as he glares at me, blood dripping down him as he practically melts like a candle
or maybe some horrifying marshmallow

"EAT YOUR" He growls, his voice distorting and waving around like a corrupted sound file, as his skull turns...into, I don't know..but it isn't..Its really hard to look at it, it's like three different heads trying to take its place at once "FLEEEEEEEEEEEESH!"

Oh fuck that can't be good for me

His skull breaks as more fangs force their way through his skin as he throws himself at me and

Current hp: 1600
Current mp: 425

What do I do?
[] Try to cut his head off 1d100
[] try Impale him and glare at the other knights 1d100
[] Dodge around and smack him with the pommel 1d100
[] wreath myself in holy magic and tackle him -rest of mp 1d100
[] just keep swinging 1d100
[] Headbutt 1d20+str
[] write in
>>
Rolled 13 (1d100)

>>46233518
>[] try Impale him and glare at the other knights 1d100
>>
Rolled 57 (1d100)

>>46233518
>[] Try to cut his head off 1d100
>>
Rolled 90 (1d100)

>>46233518
>>
Rolled 74 (1d100)

>>46233518
>>
Rolled 36 (1d100)

>>46233518
>>
Rolled 43 (1d100)

>>46233518
>>
I raise my sword up, and he falls on it, sinking down it and wildly swinging down at him as the muscles in my arms scream and burn. I wince, they feel...like they're ripping apart under my skin and chitin.

"Here, let me help you, maybe find a smaller sword?" A voice says in the back of my mind, memories from one of my two lives as I grin happily as my sword glows in the sun light as it rises over my head, banishing the darkness of the morning as day finally comes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoKzN8vfYOQ

I push forward, with a second pair of ghostly hands helping me as I pin the beastly knight to the ground, where he screams, spit and kicks at me a I glare at his friends, who stare at me looking almost bored

They turn and gallop away on their horses, vanishing into smoke as I hear the rest of the monsters whimper and run off into the river, where...I'm pretty sure they die

I look down at the wolf knight with a shit eating grin, and he tries to swallow my head into his boney jaws

What do I do?
[] Call on the power of one of the seven! to banish this foul beast roll 1d100 and 1d7
[] *Listen* to *Me*, I am *going to rip* you to a bunch of *little pieces now!* 1d100
[] Force all my hold magic into him 1d100
[] Grab his jaw, and tear it off 1d100
[] Rip Major friend through him 1d100
[] write in
>>
Rolled 53 (1d100)

>>46233758
>[] Rip Major friend through him 1d100
>>
Rolled 56 (1d100)

>>46233758
>[] Call on the power of one of the seven! to banish this foul beast roll 1d100 and 1d7
>>
Rolled 7 (1d100)

>>46233758
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_lbaJOvNK4
>>
Rolled 4 (1d100)

>>46233758
>>
Rolled 6 (1d7)

>>46233758
>>46233799
>>
Rolled 87 (1d100)

>>46233758
>[] Call on the power of one of the seven! to banish this foul beast roll 1d100 and 1d7
>>
>>46233835
Nice save.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d7)

>>46233758
>>46233835
>>
Rolled 37 (1d100)

>>46233758
>>
Rolled 49 (1d100)

>>46233835
Yep, looks like a clear sign to me.

>>46233758
>>
Rolled 3 (1d7)

>>46233871
>>46233758
>>
Rolled 3 (1d7)

>>46233758
>>46233904
>>
I raise my hand towards the sun, the rays of it making it almost looking like I have two extra hands as it falls down upon me.

I..don't know much about you, but think you can give me a little back up here, I mean you brought me back for a reason right?

And then I hear it, as a burning gold flame forms in my hand and shapes itself into a crude hammer in my hands. I grin as I swing it down into the monsterous knights face, cracking it to pieces as it crawls over him and his armor melts into slag, bubbling and boiling as his flesh pops and sizzels as he gives one finale cry and falls still

I lift my sword out of the goop that's left of him, as it lays there, still boiling from...whatever that was.

I sigh

And turn back to the raft, and see bodies...everywhere.

but my friends are safe, and Lucy rushes out to hug me, trying to lift me up as she keeps her distance from the pile of goo that used to be a man, Minor does the same and hugs me again

"Aww no fair, I want to do that to you know" Blue huffs, sounding jealous

and across the river, thunder drags himself forward, covered in blood and scratches as Smiley follows him like a puppy trying to get his attention as Sam strides out of jungle, followed by little green, who's...chewing on something and Toora and Bailey, who's flashing some magic through the air for her daughter

LEVEL UP
[] Level up an existing class
[] or take a new on

Krovachi, Sam, Lucy, Smiley, Thunder and little green and berry have gained 1 level

Blue has gained 3

Also fun fact
if he hit you on that last one
he would've dealt a thousand damage.
>>
>>46234057
>[] Level up an existing class
>>
>>46234057
>[X] Level up an existing class
>[X] Mad Swordsman
I'd like to take another level in our leading class. We need more dakka.
>>
>>46234057
>[] M8nster master
>>
>>46234057
>>46234085
ups sorry, I think we said Monster Master this time
>>
>>46234057
>Knight of the seven's Hammer

Need more demon shut down abilities yo
>>
>>46234057
Monster Master
>>
>>46234057
>if he hit you on that last one
>he would've dealt a thousand damage.
I'm actually surprised we ended up not needing Krovachi

>>46234057
>Monster master
or
>Mad swordsman
Either is fine with me
>>
>>46234057
Monster master.
>>
Okay, Monster master it is

[] Spend your 3 attribute points and

CHOOSE a Castussimex ability

[] warded fluff
[] Extra chitin
[] Power of light
[] Cocoon spinning
[] Burrower
[] weightless
[] Mother
[] Holy sight
[] Burning wings
[] Moth form
[] Sleeping hold
[] Anger eater
>>
>>46234196
>[] warded fluff
3 str.
>>
>>46234196
> 2str, 1spd
>[] warded fluff
>>
>>46234196
>[] Holy sight
Dex 2
Magic 1
>>
>>46234196
>[] warded fluff
or
>[] Power of light
>>
>>46234196
>[] Holy sight
>2STR
>1SPD
>>
>>46234196
>[] warded fluff
3 Str
>>
>>46234227
>Voting for magic when we've already specced as a Str build.
Fuck the hell off.
>>
>>46234196
> 2str, 1spd
>[] warded fluff
>>
>>46234261
To be fair we now actually have magic to use the stat for, still think its a waste, but its not completly pointless.
>>
>>46234196
>[] warded fluff
> 2str, 1spd
>>
>>46234261
>>46234289
I just want to use our paladin stuff well and have a decent MP to draw from for when shit goes bananas. Holy fucks up demons real nice after.
>>
>>46234269
Alright
so warded fluff and 2str 1 spd one

let me update and I'll get to writing/
>>
>>46234324
That is wasting valuable stat points, We're a fucking two hander Str build, Not a bloody mage.
>>
>>46234324
We're so far behind on Magic because we focused hard on our fast strength build, thats kinda pointless, we're better off finding Holy enchantments for our weapon, or developing holy attack skills (if that exists).
>>
>>46234373
And magic can only be raised by taking a class that increases it
>>
"Hey....Krovy?" Minor says, looking up at me as she holds onto me and refuses to let go, mostly because she's stuck between me and Lucy "Did you get fluffier?"

"Huh?" I ask as I look at my arms and notice a bit of extra fluff, also..I'm pretty sure it didn't use to have golden tips "I guess I am...weird"

"Well I love it" Minor says, nuzzling against me as Lucy lets go and sighs

"So what the hell did you do to that bastard?" She asks looking at me and tilting her head, I shrug and she sighs shaking her head

"The seven granted her favor, I think it was the forging flame err...pretty sure that horrible monster was unmade entirely" Berry says sounding a little nervous

"Well well aren't you special" sam sighs as Bailey looks at me and smiles weakly

"Look at you!" She shouts, dragging her daughter along with her, who tries to pull her back "You're all bruised up and covered in....wait a second"

She stops just an inch from touching my face and babying me as she looks around

"this is close to the grave of titans right?" She asks happily

"....Yeah I think it is" Lucy says nodding

"Brother are you okay you're" Blue whines loudly

"Fine" Thunder wheezes as he sits down "I'm fine"

What do I do?
[] yell at smiley
[] Make sure thunder is okay
[] Super fluffy hug
[] look for that dog
[]..Wait...so you're suggesting we take the tomb?
[] hell no
[] Get some breakfast
[] write in
>>
>>46234592
>[] yell at smiley
>[] Make sure thunder is okay
>[] Super fluffy hug
>>
>>46234592
>[] Super fluffy hug
>[] go have a serious word with smiley about not using the blood curse as first choice
>>
>>46234592
>[] Super fluffy hug
>[]..Wait...so you're suggesting we take the tomb?
>[] Get some breakfast
>>
>>46234647
Second.
>>
>>46234645
>Don't yell at smiley, It ain't her fault.
It actually is her fault, she choose to enter blood curse.
>>
>>46234592
>[] Super fluffy hug
>[] go have a serious word with smiley about not using the blood curse as first choice
>>
>>46234647
Second, Deleting old vote here>>46234645
>>
>>46234592
>[] Super fluffy hug
>[]..Wait...so you're suggesting we take the tomb?
>>
>>46234645
I assumed she was still in bloody rage and we "yell" at her to snap her out of it.
>>
>>46234706
She's obviously not if you bloody read
>and across the river, thunder drags himself forward, covered in blood and scratches as Smiley follows him like a puppy trying to get his attention
>>
>>46234757
I must have skipped that line, all okay then.
>>
I sigh, as Minor drops down and looks up at me like a puppy.

"Shame about his armor, I think it was living metal" She sighs as she stares at the puddle of smoking blood and...other nasty stuff "real expensive stuff, could've made you something nice Krovy"

"Yeah" I say nodding as I walk away from Sam and Bailey as Lucy stares at Sam as he smiles happily "real shame isn't it"

"Sam no" Lucy says sternly "We have to keep moving otherwise this will just happen again"

"Well I think we scared em off and I'd rather have some place nice and sturdy instead of just...you know getting attacked while I shit in the woods" He chuckles "Besides its real close to a bunch of fodder and"

"Sam no" Bailey says angrilu

"Just joking, but I think it would give them pause" Sam says happily

"Really Sam, a mob of innocents will make them stop, they're demons!" Lucy shouts angrily "Or at least working for them"

"I don't want to live in a musty old tomb!" Tooratoora whines loudly as I walk over to the raft and see thunder sitting trying to catch his breath as Blue licks his wounds or rather drinks his blood and spits on the cuts, which look like they're closing up.

He glares at me, and then smiles, his eyes softening as Blue looks at me, with her dark blue tongue sticking out as Smiley looks wipes her eyes and sniffles from behind the boxes.

"Oh red, what do you" He says before I hug him lifting him up "HUH! Hey stop that, I ain't a soft human, Not the first time I've been attacked by one of my own hive"

"Noooo don't eat him Big red" Blue whines, smacking my thing gently before she realizes I'm not "Oh...forgot you're not like a normal hiver red....sorry, but be careful, big bro is fragile"

"I am not" He groans as I set him down and walk over to Smiley who winces

"if you want to kick me out I can understand I...I panicked and i fucked up" She says sounding pathetic

"Look, I don't know what happens when we do that...thing to ourselves, but it isn't good,
cont
>>
>>46234879
>smacking my thing gently
I'm not okay with Blue smacking Katies thing, gently or otherwise.
>>
>>46234879
for us or anyone around us, I mean it's tempting. I know since everytime I've done it, everything has died, but my friends get hurt, sam lost his eye, I'm not mad at you just...a little upset that you did it at the start"

"I panicked" She says, with tears rolling down her cheeks as she sniffles and whimpers, wiping her nose "there was so many of them and I remembered...this bodies home and..she screamed at me to...you know, and..I just did it"

"Well next time don't" I say sternly, patting her on the head, she smiles and her eyes wag as she blushes

"Hey Krovy, Need a tie breaker here!" Sam shouts loudly

"It's not even an argument, its do you want to die horribly or do you want to live!" Lucy yells loudly, her voice cracking a squeaking cutely

"Well...I mean I always liked it but..I dunno if we don't take it now maybe after we get these meanies off our tails" Bailey giggles, stopping herself from cursing

What do I do?
[] comfort the cat
[] Agree with sam *take The grave of titans*
[] Agree with Lucy, get on raft and sail away
[] tease Blue
[] Take minor for a walk and chat about something
[] write in

Finished updating everyone who leveled

>>46234914
thigh
sorry
eating ribs so I'm a bit distracted chewing on some bones
>>
>>46234967
>[] comfort the cat
>>
>>46234967
>[] comfort the cat
>[] Agree with sam *take The grave of titans*
>>
>>46234967
>[] comfort the cat
>[] Agree with Lucy, get on raft and sail away
>>
>>46234967
>[] comfort the cat
>>
>>46234967
>[] comfort the cat
>>
>>46234967
[] Agree with Lucy, get on raft and sail away
>>
>>46235002
>>46235016
>>46235032
you realize we're just going to get more worn down if we keep running right?
>>
>>46234967
>[] comfort the cat
>[] tease Blue
>>
>>46235059
You realize we're going to get worn down even more if we attack something largely unrelated and then get stuck having to wait for our pursuer?
>>
>>46235079
It's a level 1-5 dungeon
and the place where sam got face fucked by Krovachi's fiery blade
>>
If we settle down now we might as well have never left the mansion.
>>
>>46235099
Huh, really? Did we walk in a circle?

We really need a map one of these days.
>>
>>46235125
Let me explain it

Tol'rathar and the starting zone are divided by a big river

the plains are in front of the swamp and at the end of the starting zone
you traveled pretty far into it
got on the river
and sailed back

So yeah, you're back near the first few threads currently

Writing
>>
"Yeah, have to agree with Lucy here, no way we could beat all six of those bastards if they're as better as they seemed to think they were" I sigh shaking my head as I turn back to smiley "I say we keep going for now"

"Thank you, glad to see some of us are still sane" Lucy says happily as she walks back to the raft "Come on Sam"

"Wait six of what?" Sam asks looking Bailey as she hops back to the boat with Toora

"I don't know?" She says shrugging

"Probably something bad" toora says angrily "if they're the same ones who took our home"

"Dammit" Sam groans angrily "Well have to agree with Cow tits then"

"SHUT UP!" Lucy whines as Sam chuckles mockingly

"I call Krovy's Lap!" Minor shouts loudly

"Hey no fair!" Blue hiss jealously "I want Big red this time"

"She's an angel you can't just claim her like a piece of land" Berry groans "or a favouite bar stool, come on you two seriously"

"Heh young ones will be young" Thunder chuckles, before he starts coughing again

"Can Oi have your back then master" Poi asks, rising out of the crystal clear water

"sure" I sigh as I look at the still crying smiley cat "Hey, cheer up, you did nothing wrong it wasn't you who hurt them"

"Oh don't give me...eh?" She gasps as I hug her

"Shut up and let me comfort you already" I pout giggling as she blushes, her ears sticking close to her head like an angry cat

I shake my head let go of her, sitting next to her as Minor sits on my lap unceremoniously as Poi latches onto my back
Roll 1d100 for Sam real quick....
>>
Rolled 18 (1d100)

>>46235297
>>
Rolled 31 (1d100)

>>46235297
>>
Rolled 83 (1d100)

>>46235297
>>
Rolled 54 (1d100)

>>46235297
>>
Rolled 33 (1d100)

>>46235297
>>
Rolled 79 (1d100)

>>46235297
>>
Interesting....interesting

Well we'll end here
I've archived
and see you next thread guys
>>
Rolling against nose bleed?
>>
>>46235387
Well, thats a way to cliffhanger I guess, thanks for running
>>
>>46235387
Thanks for running Headmaster! Glad I was able to redeem myself on the rolls. Hope you have a wonderful night.
>>
>>46235387
Thanks for running.

Are we close to Berrys village then?
>>
>>46235431
Yepah roonie
>>
>>46235431
I wanna stop by the smith from the starter town and just rub it in. Biggest smirk over our face with Sam just berating the guy.
Thread replies: 233
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.