[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Saving Anime Quest (4)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 3
I am starting to run out of editions edition

DISCLAIMER
This is a work of fiction. It doesn’t necessarily represent nor portray the state of the industry or the beliefs of the Author
Any reference to pre-existing work of fiction is to be considered entirely coincidental (Chinese cartoons are for losers anyway).

No character is speaking on the behalf of the author. Their moral considerations as well as their beliefs regarding the social, religious and political sphere are representative only of the characters themselves.

If You have read this far you might as well stay for the rest of the quest am I right?
Sunk costs sure are fun.

I can’t promise you’ll have fun. I can promise however that I will try to make this fun. I am responsive to the audience and I will try accommodate most requests.

As usual we begin on the next post
>>
>>46224849

Whoopsie, forgot a link to the archives
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Saving%20Anime%20Quest

The first rays of sunlight meet your eyes well before you had planned to wake up.
It’s the inconvenience of having no blinds and having the sunlight filter directly inside your room, you suppose.

“urg… it’s probably something like 6 am, am I on my shift or what?”, you grunt.
Any attempts to fall back asleep are useless. “I understand that they’re going for the retro appeal, but this is taking a bit too far”

You slowly and sorely rise from the bed. Today will be a busy day: you must interrogate your acquaintances about a lifeless land trying to stay that way a deathless land that seeks a change.

You would usually complain about hermetic hints, but given that it came from an enemy, you reason that you don’t have room for gripes.

Now, what to do? It’s probably early to bother the Priest, and probably early to have breakfast too.
The thought that it might not be included in the room price crosses your mind, but then you remember that it’s not your business since your friend is paying anyway.

“Friend, huh?”
The whole accident with the crossdressing boy was not exactly amusing, and you wonder why an ally would play such a prank on you.

Your mind almost unconsciously reaches for the ring, but you stop it before you can get close enough to touch it.
“Now calm down, calm down. It was just a prank, right? Like those annoying teenagers on YouTube”.
>>
>>46224863
Nevertheless, you probably need to talk with that boy. However awkward and unpleasant that might be, the message has been repeated to you over an over: nothing happens by chance here.

So maybe that girl in the convenience store earlier wasn’t a chance meeting either, and neither was the unbearable knight you met while getting out of the tavern. Those must be interrogated too.

For what concerns the Warrior, he will come on his own. You have an appointment with him for lunch. Together with the Edge Knight, he’s probably the one who is more likely to know about deathless realms and lifeless wastes.

Now if there’s anything left to decide is in what order to meet them. And, if you were inclined so, whom to bring along.

>We’ll talk with the crossdresser first
>We’ll talk with the girl first
>We’ll talk with the Edge Knight first
>>
>>46224883
>>
>>46225164
He's right here anyway.
>>
>>46225164
>>46226125

Right. First thing first, deal with the crossdresser.
Now the real problem is that the guy moves with an entourage of his kind, so facing him one on one would be extremely difficult. Unless…

Yeah, he does have a room, but we have no guarantees that he’d be still there after what happened yesterday. Anyway, this is the Priest’s idea, so making him accountable for it sounds like a good plan.

Without further ado, you get to bathroom to take a quick shower, then you wear the same clothes you were wearing yesterday. Not that you have an option or a say in the matter.

You wait for what you consider to be roughly half an hour more, then you knock on the Priest’s door.
A faint voice answers you. “mwhm is it?”
“Er… It’s me, the Outer?”“Isn’t it a bit too early to wake up”

“Stop whining. I’ve been up since an hour already. Besides, the early bird catches the prey. Rise and shine, man of the cloth” You hear some noises coming from the room, then your companion opens the door, still wearing the long black and white robe he was wearing when you met him.

His face is that of a man who’s been deprived of his Goddes-given right to sleep. He forces a smile, but it ends up looking more like a frown.

“I was thinking”, you say, while the two of you are on the way to the tavern building, “We should talk with the crossdresser first. Rid the rotten tooth, rid the pain, isn’t it?”
“Mhm”, the Priest grumbles, a signal he’s been only paying half a ear to what you have to say.

But half a ear is good enough as long as he understands. “So, Priest. What do you know about the magical boy?”
“ashguehfgm”, is the Priest unintelligible answer.
“Not a morning person, huh? Let’s have breakfast and discuss the details later”

>>
>>46226252
The Priest doesn’t order much for himself, just a cup of coffee.
You on the other hand order eggs and bacon, with extra bacon.
“The winner’s breakfast”, you comment with a smile. The Priest just grumbles.

It’s incredible how people can change given the circumstances. It’s even more so if the circumstances are just a cup of coffee in the morning. The Priest’s eyes shine again with his usual wit, and you prepare to strike again

>Is the boy still here, Priest?
>Repeat your earlier question and ask him what he knows about him
>Say nothing and just visit room 404 once breakfast is done
>>
>>46226272
>>
>>46226272
>>
>>46226375
>>46226453

“So, Priest. The boy. Remember the annoying boy who kept calling me a strange korean name?”
“Yeah. What about him?”

“Well I don’t know chap, you said that it was a good idea to talk with all the people I met. So, where do I find him and what do we ask him?”
“He’s still in his room, 404. Although I don’t know what you would want to ask him”

“The Prophecy, dude. The Prophecy”
The Priest nods heavily, sipping once more from the cup.

“Say, Outer. Where did you hear of this Prophecy?”
“Er…” Bluffing was never your number one skill. But you will wing it somehow: it’s not a good idea to reveal the truth about yesterday evening’s meeting.

After all, what if the Witch turns out to be right? If the Priest heard of the story, he would no doubt take away the ring, the only way you have to conjure the Witch and her help. After all, an open door is better than a closed one.

“It’s something the Goddess told me. I am pretty clueless when it comes to this, so she gave me an hint to make my life easier”

“Riiiight”. The Priest takes another sip, disbelief written all over his face.
“Say, Priest. Could you do me a favor?”
“I won’t accept if you don’t tell me what’s it about first”

“Fair enough. Could you, like, question the crossdress boy in my place? You know, after the whole ruckus I caused yesterday I’d much rather not see him again”
“Ah…nah”
“What do you mean ‘nah’?”
>>
>>46227519

“I mean ‘nah’. I will be by your side, but I am not letting you dodge this bullet. Actions come with consequences in this world”
“So let me get this straight: you’re upset because I couldn’t tell it was a crossdressing boy and because I should have caught the ‘hints’ you were throwing at me?”

“Pretty much, yeah”
“Haven’t you had your fun already? You know, watching me make a fool out of myself interacting with that crossdresser? What are you, a woman?”
“Yeah, perhaps I am a woman that crossdresses like a man”, he winks at you.

“Well, I’ll be damned”, you grumble.

So there you were, knocking on the little pest’s door for the second time in two days.
“Who is it?”
“Who do you think it is?”, you answer as flatly and sarcastically as possible.

The boy opens the door. He’s still wearing his frilly dress, and he’s pouting at you.
“MEANIE! YOU’RE A MEANIE!” he starts screaming at you.
“Yeah, ok, can we enter or…?”
“NO! Apologize first!”

‘It’s never easy, is it?’, you think to yourself. But it’s time to make your call

>Apologize
>Screw that, I don’t need him
>Let’s find a compromise: he can call me whatever he wants as long as I get to ask my question
>>
>>46227552
>Apologize
>>
>>46227552
>Apologize
The potential consequences of that compromise are too horrifying.
>>
>>46227592
>>46227897

You sigh. There’s really no way out, now is there?
The Priest is again giggling to himself. That makes it even the more annoying.

“I am sorry, Sweet Dream ‘Princess’. I was mean. It’s just my first day here and things are complicated”.
The boy’s face turns into a cheerful smile. “OKEH!”

Quick to get angry, quick to forgive, the boy seems to be prone to emotions, living in the moment and enjoying the little things.

“Very well, now that we’ve got that out of the way, can we come in? Or are you going to make us wait outside like door-to-door vendors?”
“Woah woah woah, Priest. Easy on the words now. Goddess knows I don’t like door-to-door vendors”

“Ahaha, Bro, you’re funny when you’re angry! Please, come in!”
The room of ‘Princess” feels a lot different now that you’re able to compare it to your own. It seems a little bit larger and a little but more comfortable. Whoever is paying for it must feel like splurging.

“So… ehm… ‘Princess’. We need your help. The fate of the world is at stake.”
Grabbing out of nowher a stick with a star on its top and making it spin, the crossdresser proudly proclaimed “Magical Girl of Love and Justice Sweet Dream Princess! Ready to fight!”

“No, we don’t have to fight any enemy. Not right now. We seek guidance about a prophecy”
“A prophecy?”
“In the land with no death, that craves for release, and in the land with no life, that craves not existence, seek enlightenment with an open heart. Thus, the fate of this world thou shalt know”, you recite. “Have you ever heard of anything like this?”
>>
>>46228633
Princess’ brings his index to his lips, humming softly. “A land with no death that craves not release. You see, Outer, life and death don’t work in this world like in your own. Here, people might as well be immortal, as this realm decreases and increases in size to accommodate more people. Basically, in this place, death is not a necessity. Do you follow me?”

“I do. Go on”.
“Very well. Now, if a place like the one you described exists, it must be hell for its denizens. Whoever these people are, they’re looking for a way out. For what concerns the other realm, though, I’d say the situation must be even more dire”

“How so?”
“These people seem to hate life. It means that they cannot thrive without the death. The principle ‘Mors tua, vita mea’ shouldn’t normally exist in a world like this, you understand that, right?”

“I do, you just said so”
“Therefore, even if I can’t tell you where to go exactly, I can at least say that these places are the ones that are presently suffering the most.” He shrugs. “There’s not much else I can say”

“No, that was plenty. Thanks for the help, Princess”
“You’re welcome, Bro!”

As you make your way for the door, you decide your next destination.

>Let’s look for the Edge Knight
>Let’s look for Worst Girl
>Let’s talk with the Host.

>Offer Princess to join your party [2 free slots]
>Bid Princess farewell.
>>
>>46228647
>Bid Princess farewell.
>>
>>46228647
>>Bid Princess farewell.

You mean best right?
"No"
>>
>>46228751
>>
>>46228780
She wants us to call her best but everyone else calls her worst. So yeah. It's up to you but I am glad you got it.

>>46228751
You can cast another vote, for the look action
>>
>>46228807
But QM, first girl is best girl. No, Princess doesn't count. But she's also worst girl. Which means I better stop talking else my brain explodes.
>>
>>46228751
>>46228780
>>46228895

“Have a nice day, Princess. I hope we’ll meet again”
“We sure will”, he says with a smile

Closing the door behind you, you head for the tavern once more.
“We have to get out of here and meet a person I talked with yesterday”
“How will we reach this person?”

Fumbling with the pockets of your jacket, you extract a map that seems old and worn.
“I will just have to follow this map in reverse. It can’t be that hard, can it?”
“Didn’t you get lost on your way back yesterday?”

“M-Maybe. Does it matter?”
“Yeah, well, I just think maybe *I* will follow the map this time. What do you say?”

You hand the map over with a sigh. No point in arguing, you’re not the greatest navigator out there. “This will take us an hour on foot, would be faster to go there by public transportation but you blew your ticket money on breakfast”

“Oh really? I thought it was included in the price of the room”
“Where do you think we are, Outer?”
“Uh, anime world, the place of no financial constraints?”
“Think again, double bacon boy”

The walk isn’t even unpleasant. The sun is shining and you get to walk through the park one more, so there’s really no reason to complain.
The convenience store looms on the horizon, solitaire and derelict like last time.
>>
>>46229341
“You sure have a knack for awful places, don’t you?”
“Oh shut up, it was raining. Couldn’t afford to be picky”

As you enter, you notice that no one’s there, just like last time. This Worst/Best Girl must have the power to materialize and dematerialize at will.

Now…

>Act casual, just like last time, and see if she appears out of somewhere
>Call out for her [Best Girl]
>Call out for her [Worst Girl]
>Leave the shop, she’s clearly not inside.
>>
>>46229359
>>
>>46229359
>>Call out for her [Best Girl]
Oh boy.
>>
>>46229373
>>46229389
Kinda considering just going ahead, there are just two active players here, correct?

Or should I wait a bit longer?
>>
>>46229408
There are a few more, but your call.
>>
>>46229440
Ok, next update rolling in around 45 minutes from now. Whoever is in, is in.
>>
>>46229454
>>46229408
Three now (unless one left)
I've read the archives and they amused me. I am in for this ride!
>>
>>46229595
cast your vote and we're off to the races, then.

Welcome onboard.
>>
>>46229359
Maybe Best would be an overestimation, perhaps good girl? allright girl?
>>
>>46229359
Just in time for this.
>>
>>46229958
>>46229649
>>46229389
>>46229373

You bring your hands to your mouth, attempting to amplify the sound of your voice
“HEEEEEY, BEST GIRL! YOU HERE?”
Peeking out of the bathroom, a familiar face stares at you.

“Oh, you’re back”
“Phew! I thought I missed you there. How are you today, Best Girl?”

“Hopeless as ever”, she comments with a sour smile. “But happy to see you back. And thanks for using that name, I am really fond of it.”
“My pleasure. Although I am afraid this time I am not here purely to enjoy your company”

“Oh? Do you need to buy anything?”
“No, not really. I need help with a Prophecy. The destiny of the world seems to be linked to it, and if you have any clues about its meaning, I’d be grateful”

“Oh…ok. You have my attention”. Saying so, she straightens up, a focused look on her face.
“I will do my best”

“Here it goes: In the land with no death, that craves for release, and in the land with no life, that craves not existence, seek enlightenment with an open heart. Thus, the fate of this world thou shalt know”

An awkward silence ensues. Best girl is staring at you, and you’re staring right back at her. No one moves or says anything.

“Well, Best Girl?”
“Oh, that’s all?”
“Afraid so. It’s not a whole lot, but it’s all we’ve got”

“Hmm. A land that craves no life. Sounds really strange. This world doesn’t follow the rule of your own, so scarcity here isn’t really an issue”
“I know, Princess said as much”
“Princess? What sort of princess? A cute one?” Best Girl’s eyes shine with joy. Goddess only knows what she’s thinking about.

“Not the kind of Princess you’d like, let me tell you that. But by all means, go on”
“Ok, I have a theory about this. But I can’t guarantee for how sound it will be”
“No worries, just share it. A bad theory is better than no theory at all”
>>
>>46230115
“You have a point. Elaborate”
“A place that is stagnating is thriving on death to grow, just like the trees grow larger and healthier when they’re planted on top of corpses. It sounds gruesome, but it could be that this place grows from death. Hence they crave it, because it’s the way to stay alive, the only exception in a world of non scarcity”

“Then who could ‘they’ be?”
Best Girl shrugs. “That’s all I can make out of it. I hope it was helpful, but there’s nothing more I can do”
You nod. “That was more than enough. Once again I am in your debt, Best Girl”
“Do not mention it. Calling me Best Girl makes up for it more than enough, I’d say.”
She gives you an earnest smile, one that makes her entire face light up. It’s always ncie to see her so genuinely happy.

But now the time to part has come.

>Go back to the tavern
>Go back to the dark alley where you were attacked last night

>Offer Best Girl to join the party [2 slot available]
>Bid Best Girl farewell
>>
>>46230147
>Offer Best Girl to join the party [2 slot available]
>>
>>46230147
>>Go back to the tavern
>Bid Best Girl farewell
Can't let "Best" girl die early.
>>
>>46230147
>Go back to the tavern
It could be suspicious to go back with Priest. Also I wanna check Bob.

>Bid Best Girl farewell
She is a maid, does she have any combat powress at all?
>>
>>46230187
You have one unspent vote for an action, do you wish to vote for a location?

>>46230214
>>46230235
You shouldn't assume you have to fight.
You also shouldn't assume fighting is the only way out or the best one.

But then again I wish not to railroad you, so if you don't want to bring her along it's fine
>>
>>46230275
man, this is the second time i forget.
>Go back to the tavern
>>
>>46230275
we could still decide to take someone we bid farewell to if we deem it necessary, right?
>>
>>46230147
>Go back to the tavern
>Bid Best Girl farewell
>>
>>46230298
I got your back, Anon.

Let's just wait for the last Anon to show up.
>>
>>46230333
sorry for doubleposting.

Yeah, I think I will give you the option to recover potential party members/switch them around from time to time.
>>
>>46230340
>>46230235
>>46230214
>>46230187

[I noticed I made a typo early on. It’s triggering my autism so here’s the correction: She gives you an earnest smile, one that makes her entire face light up. It’s always nice to see her so genuinely happy.]

It’s still early, but having nothing else to do, you decide to go back to the tavern after bidding farewell to the helpful girl.

Now there’s just the Warrior to meet at lunchtime, and if possible, the Edge Knight too.
The pun is pretty fun in your head, but you’re afraid it will lose its comedic value if said aloud.

“Priest, do you have an idea of where we should go already?”
“Huh, me? No. But I think we should take a trip to the Mecha Zone one of those days”

“The Mecha Zone?”
“Yeah, you know. Giant Fighting Robots. Always wanted to pilot one”
“Isn’t that, like, dangerous? As in life-threatening?”

“Nah, the Mecha Zone is like a large amusement park. You take a trip there, live the ‘hero of planet Earth experience’, and go home satisfied. It’s quite fun once you get the hang of it”
“An amusement park, huh? Could that be the place with no death that craves for release?”

“It’s a possibility I guess. Not something we can flat-out exclude. That’s the main reason I would like to go there”
“I thought you wanted to take a trip to the amusement park?”
“Yeah, but only if it’s instrumental to the mission. I already told you: we have no time for sitting on the bleachers”

“Yeah. You did say that. Any guesses about the lifeless place?”
A shrug. “A lot of genres are stagnating. We just need to think of something that thrives off death. Maybe a genre that cannibalizes views? They get more audience, so the same shows from the same studios end up earning less”
>>
>>46230709

Before long, the tavern is in front of you again.
“I guess we’ll wait until lunch then”. It’s probably something like 11 am, you guess, judging from the position of the sun.

But as soon as you enter, you can see the enormous figure of the Warrior sitting at the central table, together with the Edge Knight.
“Two birds with one stone”, you comment.
“You know the knight?”
“ ‘Know’ is a big word. He and I are acquaintances”

The Warrior is waving at you, signaling his presence. He probably wants you to come sit.
You walk towards him. “Mr Warrior, nice seeing you again. Mr Crawling in My Skin, fancy meeting you here”
The Warrior looks perplexed. “You have met this knight before?”

>Yeah, although I am not especially fond of him
>I have
>No, I was just being polite
>>
>>46230709
>Maybe a genre that cannibalizes views?
Shonen?
>>
>>46230739
>I have
Good thing you didn't ask if I know him or not.
>>
>>46230739
>I have
>>
>>46230741
you could be on the right track anon now vote
>>
>>46230739
>>I have
>>46230870
>spoiler
Is it dragon ball or Naruto? Or is it shitty harem?
>>
>>46230739
>I have
>>
>>46230739
>I have

Swear to fucking god if this quest dies again after my first vote. I'm gonna stab an Anon.
>>
>>46230870
Deadman wonderland? Tokyo Ghoul, Hellsing? Naruto/bleach/Fucking Gundam? Am I hitting anything here? Weird magical girl bullshit I've never seen?
>>
>>46230794
>>46230855
>>46230914
>>46230940
>>46231104
“I have”, you comment dryly.
“Still not honest with yourself, young one?” The knights comments condescendingly
“I am not going to dignify that with an answer”, you retort.

“So, Outer. How have you been? Enjoying the Holy Town?”
“I guess enjoying is a bit of a stretch, but you could say that”
“I see something’s troubling you. Now, I might favor brawn over brain, but if you want to share your burden, you can count on me.”

“Well you see, you told me yesterday that you’d join me in my quest. The problem is that I don’t know where my quest lies”
“Ah, you’re in quest but you don’t know what for, isn’t that so?”

You nod heavily. Admitting that you’re one step behind in front of an unpleasant character like the Edge Knight irks you, but there’s no alternative.
“To be honest I have a hunch”.

“A hunch? You mean someone left a trail of crumbs behind for you?”
“You could say that. We have a prophecy we’re trying to decipher. It goes something like : In the land with no death, that craves for release, and in the land with no life, that craves not existence, seek enlightenment with an open heart. Thus, the fate of this world thou shalt know”

The Warrior nods, then turns silent.
“Is this Prophecy all you have, young one?”
“It is. Also please don’t act condescending, we already have the Knight for that”

“I see. How important is this Prophecy for you?”
“So far it’s the only chance we have at saving the world. That’s how important”
Making a terrible noise, the Warrior slides his chair across the floor and stands up.

“I am sorry, Outer. I hereby need to withdraw my support”
“Huh?”, you blurt out, dumbfounded.
“I know the place you’re looking for. But I can’t help you reach it. Because the purpose of the quest is questing for purpose”
>>
>>46231449
So saying, the Warrior heads for the door.
“I guess you’re disappointed, Outer. The taste of treason is evermore bitter”
“Again with treason? There’s no treason here, it’s just that…”
“Just that…?”, the Knight comments sarcastically

The Warrior is heading out. It’s now or never

>Call out for him
>Let this drop and talk with the Knight instead
>>
>>46231484
>Let this drop and talk with the Knight instead
>>
>>46231484
>Call out for him
Ask him to at least give us the name of the place.
>>
>>46231484
>Call out for him

Get the fuck back over here you cheeky cunt. I hate people like that.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (32 KB, 320x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
32 KB, 320x200
>>46231563
>>46231104
>>46231151
>>
>>46231642
>Gif
>Its not fucking working
My jimmies are thoroughly rustled, Also good to see you as well Author.
>>
>>46231790
I just don't think it's not getting worked up over, Salt.

But I take it you're enjoying my quest
>>
>>46231849
Indeed, I've been enjoying this. As for the worked up part isn't due to you. I'm just naturally a pissed off person.
>>
>>46231536
>>46231559
>>46231563

We only have three people so we’ll roll with it.

“Oi, Warrior! Don’t leave me like this! I am kinda lost here!”
He turns around with a smile from to ear to ear.
“I know you’re lost. But the point of the quest is finding yourself before anything else. I know the place you need to reach, and I will help you when the time comes. But you have to find your way first. So I wish you the best of luck”

And just like that, he leaves, leaving you dumbstruck.
“Well that didn’t go as expected”
“I guess not, Outer. But do you wish to discuss the prophecy with me?”, the Knight asks.

“I bet this won’t have anything to do with prophecies. I know what you want to talk about: fucking treason. There’s nothing else for you in life bar treason. I bet even the act of me talking to you is treason to you”

The Knight laughs haughtily. “Outer, as humans, there’s nothing we can do but to betray each other. And that just so occurs because we share different values in life. Therefore the actions of one are mistakenly perceived as treason by another”.

He breathes heavily. “We were not betrayed by people, but by our very own nature. Outer, I do not understand the Prophecy, not in the same degree as the Warrior. And yet I understand humans, for we are modeled after your own kin. If you seek truth, you must seek treason. That’s the nature of humanity”.

Your mind instantly drifts off to the ring. Treason… if you betrayed the Priest, then maybe…
No. You stop once again. All your instincts tell you that the ring is to be avoided at all costs.

“Outer, I can’t help you with the prophecy. But I can tell you a story”
“A story? And how will that help me?”
“Sit down, and listen. Good things will be found by those who look for them”.
>>
>>46232241

IN THE NEXT EPISODE OF SAVING ANIME QUEST

Sir Crawling's story about not waking up.
Picking between being alone or in a bad company
The host still doesn't give a shit about this universe

This, and much less, in Saving Anime Quest!
>>
>>46232308
Thanks OP, see you next time. Be safe this weekend and have a good Easter if you do that thing?
>>
>>46232308
Sir Edgy the Hedgy is really pissing me off.
>>
>>46232337
Yeah I will.

I will be taking a break for exams, but I hope I will be back soon enough.

I guess I should drop my Twitter for the other people.
https://twitter.com/?lang=en
>>
>>46232395
>>46231642
>>
File: 300.0 overlord.png (950 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
300.0 overlord.png
950 KB, 1136x640
>>46232479
THE GIF DOESN'T WORK.
>>
>>46232505
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygr5AHufBN4

try this
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.