[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The villain won, finally conquering the world. >He doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
>The villain won, finally conquering the world.
>He doesn't know what to do now, not really planning this far.
How should one handle this as a plot for a campaign?
>>
>>46223970

Something something Will Ferrell shags Brad Pitt.
>>
Isn't this the plot of Mistborn?
>>
>>46223970
PCs become the villain's henchmen, hired by him as troubleshooters
>>
>>46223970
Hey took over, fast forward 20 years.

His apathy and careless attitude toward what he won made it easy for his underlings to make the world a shit show the pc's lived with/grew up in.

Makes it so they have begginer enemies in let loose cannon fodder and by late game, the over Lord finally gets off his ass.
>>
>>46223970

Trump in late Novmeber.
>>
>>46223996
Naw, he knew what to do, he even curbed the breeding of his own race of people for the express purpose of prolonging his reign indefinitely. Plus, he was keeping the world in check by hiding and protecting the Well of Ascension.

Although it did turn out that he fucked up considerably, he knew.

On a related note, this thread is literally about Megamind.
>>
>>46223970
>He doesn't know what to do now, not really planning this far.
How the FUCK did he conquer the whole world?
This would give me serious pause.
>>
>>46224162
Sounds pretty villanous.
>>
>>46224059
>>>/pol/
Stay there, please
>>
>>46224220
It actually turns out that the characters doig away with him actually partially triggers the apocalypse. So, he wasn't so bad a guy, plus he protected the people from Chaos (with a capital C) for almost a thousand years. Although I guess he did accidentally make some of the strongest servants Chaos ever had through blood magic...so I'm uncertain. He's got a lot of ups and downs, especially after killing the potential hero of ages.
>>
>>46223970
>Fuck, this coat looks like shit!
>>
Megamind was a pretty good movie.
>>
>>46224303
No leader strives to be a villain. They make enough mistakes until the people left after he's dead say he's one.
>>
>>46224272
>Implying /pol/ would say anything that could be taken as implying Trump doesn't know what he's doing.
>>
>>46224369
It was a secular 'take it back to /pol/', I think. As in, please leave 2016 Earth political discussions on /pol/.
>>
>>46224409
Ah, my mistake.
>>
>>46224272
>/pol/
>calling God Emperor Trump a villain
what are you, a berniefag?
>>
>>46224340
True, but he killed a potential savior of the world, saying he wanted to make his people great again, then turned around and murdered them / full on eugenics'd them the instant he learned to burn metals. I think he was actually evil, but his methods worked for the longest time until the Koloss and his spike-eyed buddies were no longer his to control.

I'm still sad about what happened to Marsh.
>>
>>46224312
Out of all the Disney Villians, Deville was such an odd character.
All of the rare animals in the world to make clothing out of, like a snow leopard or lynx, and she chooses dalmatians, a dog that can be bred rather easily.
>>
>>46225043
One obviously assaulted her when she was young.
in asexual way
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.