[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mordheim General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 12
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 3000x2040) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 3000x2040
Discussion about this excellent skirmish game.
>>
I've been trying to plant the seed of mordheim on my gaming community, it's the kind of game everyone has the models to.

But I ended up playing the half asian half latino dude that likes to be OMG so OP and he decided to play skaven and wrecked my shit with a score of ratmen against my 7 mercs.

It wasn't fun and he might break our little group.
>>
Atm, i'm converting the shit out of my fantasy militia to become a bunch of crazy estalians raidin' lustria for shit and giggles
>>
>>46223113
Just keep your own force of massed sling-wielding skaven and unfailingly match his skaven with your own.

And never use them against anyone else.
>>
how is the vidya?
>>
>>46228859
Sluggish but fun if played as a gentleman's sport.

Otherwise you get steamrolled in the open by Sisters or killed with Musketry from the top floor.

It's art style is murky and a little monotonous, but not unattractive.
>>
File: IMG_2831.jpg (411 KB, 1000x1333) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2831.jpg
411 KB, 1000x1333
>>46223113

See, this is why you start a "serious" campaign. You gather the folks interested, and then you explain that you will be playing with the core rules, and some unofficial once. Then you go online, get some of the more serious works of un-official teams and fixes (among them I believe there is quite a good one, limiting the skaven sling so that only the lowest of the low can wield them. And to be serious, what self respecting assassin would go to war with a pair of old granny-panties and a bag full of rocks when he can use a much finer instrument?).

This will enable you to control the flow of the game, and limit power players and point them in the right direction. That Mordheim was never about power gaming, but that each player should have a fluffy back story to each and every model in his team. This is at least how GW thought when they made the game, they honestly thought that no one would break the spirit of the game by utilizing the rules for their own benefit.

So, to conclude
>make serious campaign with back story and everything
>encourage players to really put work in to their teams
>limit power gamers abilities by un-official rules that are well made, if need be, do home made rules yourself but not only to fuck over that one guy.
>>
>>46228859

Personal opinion, I fucking hate it.
The developers thought it a good idea to save money on a good AI, to simply make the enemy computer better in all possible ways.
This leaves you with a repeatable mission facing an enemy that will bull-charge you at any given moment, paying no heed to personal defense. And as the enemy computer is all situational, and doesn't have a set profile that you might stumble in to again at a later time, he has no problem throwing away 4 guys just to get one down on one of your guys.

So trust me when I say this, the game is hard. I'm talking stupidly hard! Its one of those games where you more than often just quit because "fuck it", I rolled 6 missed attacks with an 85% chance to hit, and that cost me the game. Trust me on this, the above is your typical "ops" scenario, when the computer simply cannot be beaten no matter your tactics.
And thats the most frustrating parts of all, there is loads of tactical desision in this game, like ambush, flanking and over watch, all bound on a 3d map with full freedom to move. You could only wish the developers hadn't gone lazy and actually made a sneaky skaven team that lures an ambush in every corner, a gunline of humans trying to fortify a building, the foul chaos spouting dark magic and with force of the dark gods manages to break you.

But sadly no... Everything you face up against is simply better, and there is no tactics what so ever for the computer. He will gather all wyrdstone he can manage, and rush at the first sight of you.
One slightly damaged character and your up for the roll, henchmen its a live or die on a 4+. Heroes on the other hand can really get butt fucked to hell and back! And this really stinks, as there is no penalty for the enemy! While your commander looses an eye, and your Youngblood 2 good fingers making him unable to wield a bow ever again, the enemy is instantly restored to status quo.
>>
I've tried it with a friend's army, and I love it.
His dogs failed their fear checks to charge my zombies, leaving his Ogre all on his lonesome to get ganked by like 6 charging models.

Anyone have any advice about building a Dwarf Warband though?

Do most sprues come with the odd crossbow?
Or will I have to buy a box of Quarrellers?
>>
>>46223067
I found a group of people who want to play mordheim and I'm really excited!

I have a few concerns though...

One of them is probably going to play to the spirit of the game but the other two are going to play alt armies or stinky cheese and field a) delf missile spam or b) skaven sling lines.

I don't want to look up effective armies. I just want to slap some units together and fight without optimization.

Maybe put my warhammer group together as a merc band point for point.

I'll play. I'm just expecting to get smashed each fight. Guess I'll find out soon.

Am I a bitch for dreading net builds or what? I'm not going to ask for help building my army. I just want to have fun with it. That's all.
>>
File: Slaangor_2.jpg (11 KB, 251x230) Image search: [Google]
Slaangor_2.jpg
11 KB, 251x230
>>46233429
Mordheim is not meant to be a competitive net list game, anyone who does is cancer desu
>>
>>46233429

Find out first before you buy anything.

Frankly the game is too old to deal with stupid shit like that. Maybe I just feel differently about it since I got to play it at release, and didn't have a group who fagged it up with skaven sling spam and the like, but its just not worth dealing with faggots desu.

Coreheim or bust.
>>
>>46229008

Oh? How do the Sisters do that?
>>
Fuuuuck I needed a Mordheim thread. Someone tell me about Beastmen Raiders please. Tell me that my horny goats can pillage Man and collect Wyrd.
>>
File: mord.jpg (174 KB, 1140x760) Image search: [Google]
mord.jpg
174 KB, 1140x760
>>46233779
I need to make an empire town/mordheim board
>>
>>46233779
They're pretty decent iirc, I think gors even have 2 wounds?
>>
File: 1446591749734.png (290 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1446591749734.png
290 KB, 500x500
I want to play a Skaven warband, but I don't wanna be a faggot. Is this possible? If so, how can I do this?
>>
>>46234328
step 1.don't make a silly giant horde
step 2. don't take more than one or two slings
>>
>>46233747
I would assume slingwall.
>>
>>46234328
a) Propose houserule to make Slings S 2.
b) Don't take Slings on henchmen

>>46234368
Another way to cheese Skaven is to start with Rat Ogre, it's a shitton of gold but T5 W3 is super tough in early game because most opposing models will only pack S3.
Gets significantly worse later into the campaign as S advances or S boosting skills & gear become more common.
>>
File: 1458423447628.jpg (185 KB, 1023x764) Image search: [Google]
1458423447628.jpg
185 KB, 1023x764
>>
I know that this isn't specifically mordheim (or even Necromunda) related, but, as it's the only GW-style skirmish thread open...

Has anyone played any of the new Post-Apoc skirmish games coming out?
Wreck-Age?
Shangri-LA?
This is not a Test?

I've supported a lot of them through Kickstarter, and started to build terrain/teams for it, but, I've only seen just a few battle reports for each system apiece.
>>
>>46229744
Why can't you run campaigns with set groups of friends? Is it not multiplayer compatible?

>>46234540
Can a merc swordsman parry the attacks of a rat ogre? How many parries can be made a round? The rat ogre gets 3 attacks iirc with str 5. Just looking for rules clarification if that's alright.
>>
>>46236335
TnT is okay, pretty much unabashedly Fallout.

I wish there were some better skirmish games around. I want the depth of army building from other games with the scope of a skirmish game. Guess thats why I just keep playing mordheim.
>>
>>46236248
This will look awesome once it's got a couple of coats of paint on it. Nice work!
>>
>>46230949
>Anyone have any advice about building a Dwarf Warband though?
Yeah mang, first off...

Take all 4 of your starting heroes, these are important for generating your income, and not only that they're all fairly competent fighters in their own rights.

When buying henchmen it's a good idea to take a few thunderers and/or beardlings(2-3) in single man groups to maximise lad's got talent rolls for getting more heroes(and more income). Thunderers because you got access to sweet shooting skills, dwarf special skills, and range bonus. Beardlings because they're cheap and have a lot of room to grow as heroes.

If you're going to buy gromril weapons and armour, do it here and now at warband creation because that shit is expensive unless you're late game and rolling in gold crowns. My suggestion is buy up a bunch of gromril daggers, very cheap way of cutting through other warbands armour(if your groups adopting one of the various armour fixes, otherwise gromril weapons aren't all that much better than an axe).

Consider pistols, with your short, stubby legs you'll be very easy to kite around. Enter the pistol, with your engineers +3 inch range boost to pistols you'll be able to even the odds and set up your own charges against downed kiters, very good idea to consider if you're taking clansmen groups but a touch expensive. Consider that for mid or late game. On heroes with the eagle eyes shooting skill you'll have even more range to play with, combined with a few of the other pistol friendly skills and they can be real short ranged monsters.

Consider recruiting a hired sword at warband creation or within your first few games. The sheer range of hired swords can bring in some much needed versatility and strength to balance out your warbands weaknesses(slow, low initiative, low numbers). I personally recommend the Pitfighter, Tilean Marksman, Halfling cook, the Witch(she's fucking dope!), and the Hired Warlock.

1/2
>>
>>46239454
Waiting with bated breath.
>>
>>46239454
>>46239564
2/2

Mid/late game Hired Swords that are also worth considering include; Ogre Bodyguard and Freelance Knight(this is from my own experience, so don't take it as gospel). Mid and late game is also a good time to start delving into the various Dramatis Personae! Johann the Knife of the core rules crop of DPs is a pretty good choice, he can get real nasty up close and can throw daggers like a machine gun. There are plenty of DPs outside of the core rules, written for the various fan settings of mordheim, or from the pages of town cryer, the mordheim magazine that was published in white dwarf and as it's own publication. A lot of which can be sourced from tom's boring mordheim forum, well worth signing up for.

Expanding on Hired Swords for a moment, the Halfling Scout(not cook, whoops!) increases your warband cap by one up to 13 dwarfs, combo that with a halfling cookbook off the trading post and you have a cap of 14. This is important because numbers are important, the more you have the less likely you're going to break and flee once the casualties start mounting, though as a trade off you take in less money selling wyrdstone. But you're a dwarf, you pull in an extra shard anyway.

And that's all the wisdom I can muster for the moment. It's been sadly too long since I last played and as such I have forgotten much. I hope this helps someone here.
>>
>>46239454
>>46239853

I feel it's worth mentioning that the Dwarves do crossbow gunline insanely well. Their increased toughness and decreased chance of getting ooa results make them incredibly sturdy to counter shooting from stuff like Skaven sling and Reiklanders. Bear in mind you'll outrange almost everyone in the game barring long rifles and heroes with eagle eye.

The knight and the ogre are really the best suggestions for hired swords here; they solve for the warbands primary weakness, mobility, and will make you a lot more competitive at scenarios with movement based objectives.

YMMV based on terrain in your meta. The denser the board, the more attractive pistols will be compared to crossbows.
>>
>>46236680

Because the developers got lazy... yet again. You can play multiplayer, but not in a set campaign as you would in the real game.

This game falls short on so many aspects, and there is so much potential that it makes me angry they didn't make it as good as it could have been.
>>
>>46234328

As other anons have said, just keep your sling count to a minimum, and your golden.
>>
>>46240139
They didnt even do possessed right
>>
I'm thinking of getting into mordheim... what do I need? Imagine I ain't got nothing. How many buildings, how many tokens, how many minis for one warband? (approximately of course)
>>
>>46240295
Play is on a 4x4 table, you should have enough terrain to completely cover -at least- a quarter of it (and then spread out to create streets, etc.) Most people are of the opinion that more is better.

Your average warband will max out at somewhere between 12-18 models, and you may want a couple of alternates for different equipment loadouts, or to differentiate new guys from old dead guys.

A single gw box like an Empire Free Company will have most, if not all, of what you need.

I would suggest playing a few games with chess pieces or space marines, whatever you have laying around, to figure out what warband works for you.
>>
Awesome, a Mordheim thread for once.

I used to love the game back in the day and now after a few year pause from the hobby altogether I'm putting together a Mordheim campaign with a few friends.

Gonna be combining the normal Mordheim campaign stuff with some straight up ttrpg sessions that tie in with the campaign. My goal is for all the guys in the campaign to have a somewhat similiar goal and we're going to be playing quite a few co-op scenarios.

One thing I'm still trying to figure out is how to add some "boss fights" to the scenarios and how to balance them so that they don't feel too easy for the players.

Excited as fuck to get back into the saddle. Going to start building an assload of ruins and buildings this weekend. Maybe work on some minis too.
>>
I ain't got resources to buy/make any proper ruins, so here's the question

would buildings made from thick cardboard (you know, the three-layered one, with middle layer being all waves?) look decent enough, or it looks liek shit?

obviously painted and with small planks glued on, so it looks like wood framing
>>
File: DSC00902.jpg (51 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
DSC00902.jpg
51 KB, 800x600
>>46240629

Brown cardboard works well enough for ruins, especially if you print some stone-texture or smth and glue the stone texture paper on the cardboard. Styrofoam is also pretty good budget stuff for making ruins.
>>
File: DSC00903.jpg (46 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
DSC00903.jpg
46 KB, 800x600
>>46240657

Paint them, add all kinds of bits, wood framing etc slap some stone texture or printed building outer face pdf:s etc...

Makin terrain for Mordheim is easy as shit.
>>
File: escenorama.jpg (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
escenorama.jpg
8 KB, 259x194
>>46236248

Ill run these buildings on a battle mat (thinking deep cut studios cobblestone streets mat, cobblestone mat or micro art studios wolsung gaming mat, not quite sure yet).
Ill also beef out the kit with some extra terrain from thminiatures (broken walls, logs and rocks), for some more scatter terrain.
Hopefully we will be able to enjoy some epic fighting in the city of the damned!

If anyone here have any experience with the mats from deep cut studios, feel free to place a comment. And what mat do you think would fit these buildings the best?
>>
>>46240180

They didn't do a lot of things right. They have the frame for a great game, but failed to deliver because lack of interest and lazy developers who only wanted some quick cash.
>>
File: 1390331351132.jpg (566 KB, 1280x854) Image search: [Google]
1390331351132.jpg
566 KB, 1280x854
Does Mordheim totally require lots of vertical depth to your buildings, or can you get away with just very dense terrain? My wife and I just printed out and built the whole contents of the Warhammer Townscape box on cardstock for Warmachine as a cheap stopgap on terrain, and I want to know if it'd be appropriate to use for Mordheim or whether you really need buildings that have several storeys. We both really like the campaign style rules for Mordheim but don't really have much at home for anything beyond the games we already play.
>>
I'm thinking of getting a Beastmen warband. Would getting a Beastmen Battalion be overkill?

>>46229744
I'm sorry, what? The game is fucking easy. You need to realise two things:
1- The AI picks a mirror force. Hence, if you play Sisters, you might want to pick an Impressive, since you Impressive is the only one that can fight inside non broken buildings. And then get all your people in there, it'll be a massacre. If you on the other hand have a hard time dealing with Impressives (Chaos) then leave yours at home. Also, it is easier to fight with reduced parties, so try to keep yours at 5-6 man size and so will the AI.

2-Learn to bottleneck. The AI is shit and just rushes towards you. So you can gang up on them as they come, having 7 of your guys downing 2 of the other team. And from there it's just a steamroll.

>>46228859
The game is alright but needs much more development to become worthy of the name. At least 2 more warbands and better AI, not to mention more map variety. Get it while on sale.
>>
>>46241073
Which reminds me, how likely do you think it is that they'll stop producing the empire militia box? It might be wise to pick up one or two...
>>
>>46241073
>I'm thinking of getting a Beastmen warband. Would getting a Beastmen Battalion be overkill?
Probably, yeah. Though from what I remember Beastmen have a pretty big warband cap. I reckon your biggest issue going with the battlion box is that you're not going to have the specialty units easily available. That means your Centigor and Warhounds and possibly even your Minotaur(not sure here, can't remember off the top of my head what was inside that old battlion box) will be outside purchases.
>>
>>46241073

>the AI is shit and just rushes towards you

Remember what I told you about the AI simply being better all-round? Well they are, they deal more damage, have more amour and so forth, this is to compensate for a shitty AI and a lazy developer team.
My main point was that while you might fight a stupid AI that simply sits on a better team, he is stupid, but none the less have nothing to loose. This is what makes the game hard in my opinion. Because that AI will have no problem dumping the game, if he knows he can get 1-2 downs on your guys. Now, even though you won, you still lost, because the AI doesn't care if he looses anything! You on the other hand might loose a few limbs or worse, a hero!

The game is simply put, stupid. And it is (in my personal opinion, as I described above) hard, and hard in a wrong way. Its not hard because it takes time to learn, its not a rewarding game as such. The enemy will just rush you at any given moment.
Not to mention if you run in to a random daemon, just leave the game stat! Because that daemon will take down both teams easy, I mean, what the fuck is that?
>>
>>46241435
The only demon I've ever run into was in the Possessed demo. It does wreck face, though.
>>
>>46234172
Good to know. Are there any net builds or anything? Not that I'm into that sort of stuff, just that I'd like to see a good starting point.
>>
>>46241435
>>46241910
Only in the highest, or highest and 2nd highest difficulty missions. And they are perhaps even easier because of the demon: Just hole up in some building, wait 3-4 turns. By then the other team ought to have met the demon, and you can catch them both low on health.

If the AI was good, its many bonuses might make the game too hard, but considering that it is extremely easy to play around with I don't see the issue. Essentially, the game is hard until you start seeing its inner workings, and then it's a piece of cake.

Yeah, I'd rathe rhave a less buffed and more intelligent AI, but I bet that's quite low on the developer's list.
>>
I loved Mordheim when I was a teen but it was heartbreaking to buy and paint a model only for the dude to get killed or to lose a limb in his first appearance
>>
>>46241113
I might get one just to have some bits for 40k anyway, thanks for your input.
>>
can't read PDFs on this machine, so please bear with me.

1) what warbands are there? one for every race?
2) are there mercenaries? can I mix warbands?
3) is there magic or it's all just lowlifes and soldiers?
>>
Oh yay! Mordheim general thread!

I've been looking to get into this with my gaming group's AoS/Fantasy minis. Any recommendations on getting a campaign started? How do you plan one?
>>
Can you guys help clear up a couple rules for me regarding animals?

1.) I got one guy playing Skaven, and his sorcerer has that spell that gives you D3 free spirit rats before the start of the game. Do these count toward the number of models I need to kill to induce a rout test?

2.) Can animals in general capture objectives (like picking up wyrdstone tokens, or touching the far end of the board).
>>
>>46236680
>Can a merc swordsman parry the attacks of a rat ogre?
You can parry attacks with S less that twice your S. Average swordsman has S 3 and as such can parry S 5, but could not parry S 6.
>How many parries can be made a round?
Normally one. If you stack the right skills and gear you can get up to three.
>The rat ogre gets 3 attacks iirc with str 5.
Yes. But note it has no gear so it can't get another attack for off-hand weapon and doesn't get exp so it can't get +1 A advance. It has 3 attacks from the get go, but is stuck with that forever.
>>
>>46236248
Is this Hirst? Either way, faaaaaaaawwwwwwwk.
>>
>>46242000

>only meet daemons on the higher difficulty levels

First of all, this is incorrect. I have played numerous missions that was supposedly "easy" and met daemons of different kinds.

Secondly, you wander away to far from the main question of the original post "is this game fun", and its simply not as there are just so much wrong with this game that could have been great.
And if the AI was good, there wouldn't be a need for the teams to be so imbalanced player vs AI that is.

So no matter how you cherry-pick my posts to try and defend this game, it is still a rush job that leaves so much to be desired from.
>>
has anyone got a link to PDF of those print-out paper mordheim buildings?
>>
>>46233779
>>46234172
There were a couple of lists for them. One came out in Town Cryer based on their then-current stats, which had Gors as W2 (and I think they took up your hero slots).
Then there was a later list from "Empire in Flames" or whatever the expansion was set during the broader Empire Civil War, and that had Gor with W1 that were more in line with their later incarnations.
I played a Beastman warband, and it was great fun! Their big weakness was a lack of shooting, but they were devastating in close quarters. They also lack access to most hired swords (I think you can take a warlock, but that's it), and have poor morale so it's good to go for numbers at the start. The Minotaur is tempting, but that's a fifth of your starting gold down on a model that can't gain experience. Better to buy him late in the campaign methinks.
If you're starting a new game, I'd consider asking your opponents if it's okay for the Ungor to take short bows, as I find games are more fun if there's a bit of shooting on both sides.
>>
>>46245988
Firstly, no, it is not. You only find demons in the high difficulty missions (Deadly and Brutal I think) plus in the main story, which you can postpone for as long as you want. Not my fault if you are shit at gaming.

Secondly, if you bother to read my other posts, you can see that I address his question directly, and recommend buying while on sale. And never said that the AI was good.

Thirdly, I don't know where are you seeing any defense of the game on my part. I say that it's alright but not worth full price, and complain about the AI.

Fourthly, stop being so idiotic and try to comprehend what you read, because your reply just doesn't make any sense, I haven't cherry picked shit, retard.
>>
>>46229744
>>46228859
>>46241073

I had a ton of fun with the game, it was a bandaid for my burning mordheim desire but lack of any interest.

I feel like the AI was dumb but the RNG skewed in its favor a lot, and the longer story missions were brutal. Like I got butt-fucked on mission 2-3 for mercs. Lost a shit load of guys. W/e thats the nature of this kind of game. Rebuilt my force over a week, went back in, tried to hold up a hallway and bottleneck the enemy force. Got fucked by reinforcements, and daemonette crits.

Rebuild a force from scratch with high dodge so I can take on the daemonettes without having to rely on parry. Find a better spot, save some guys to protect my rear from reinforcements, I just got ground down. Keep in mind that I was 200-500 warband rating above the mission everytime.

Tried it one more time, scratch built everything, found a corridor to hold off everybody in, sent two runners to grab objectives. The boss of this level you have to kill twice, and second time has to be after after the objectives, but she just keeps running at you and respawning if you do kill her AFTER the objectives. I had her pinned down with the character you get for story missions, he was dodging 4/5ths of her attacks, she was on 10 hp, and then a grey seer through out an aoe dot and killed her right before i touched the last objective. I ragequit
>>
On a semi-related note, how is Frostgrave? Whenever it comes up I inevitably hear someone making the comparison between it and Mordheim, and I'm interested to hear if anyone has actual experience regarding this matter.

It certainly looks fun, I know the mono-focus on wizards might be a turn off for some, but I certainly don't mind. And I also have heard that 2 or 3 local people are interested in picking it up, so there might be reason to put together a warband.
>>
>>46247185

>I ragequit

This pretty much sums up the game, no matter how much >>46246507 tries to defend it. Unfortunately I cant her his points because of all the shill coming out of his mouth.

The game is fun to an extent. But falls short on so many points (graphics, bugs, AI, straight dumb shit like "unlucky I guess", to name a few).
Its built like a game that could be fun if the developers hadn't fucked up and was only in it for the money. But plays like a "the darkest dungeon", because grimdark was the flavor of the month, but keep in mind the game is not at all designed to be this way.

To sum it up, it falls short, plain and simple. You can argue that "buh thats just because you're a bad player!" or some other shitty reason, given I have only played it like around 40 hours. But more than often I ended up doing exactly the ragequit, because the game isn't rewarding enough, its not fun enough to put it plainly. If they at least could have set up a scenario with set teams that you could meet again and such, conquer enemy turfs and get hatred vs certain enemy captains or teams. Now that would be a great addition to this game.
>>
>>46248109
?
I think you quoted the wrong post.
I'm >>46246507
and I was just talking about the Beastmen in the tabletop game senpai. Never played the video game. Sad to hear you guys didn't like it, though.
>>
>>46228859
Has potential but the interface and button mapping is so bad it just rips any fun you could maybe have screaming and crying from your wanting embrace.
>>
>>46240657
>Brown cardboard works well enough for ruins, especially if you print some stone-texture or smth and glue the stone texture paper on the cardboard.

Seriously what?
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.