[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Looking for a pdf, star wars rpg stuff that my friend is getting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: swf29_book_left.png (218 KB, 300x456) Image search: [Google]
swf29_book_left.png
218 KB, 300x456
Looking for a pdf, star wars rpg stuff that my friend is getting us into. This just came out like a week ago but Im hopeful, /tg/ where you at?
>>
I'll look if I can find a copy.
>>
>>46222727
Okay so what exactly are you looking for? I can pretty much only find the core book and "Lure of the Lost"
>>
>>46222727
There seems to be only one guy who scans in these books (because the licence does not allow for PDFs). Unfortunately he is suffering real life and computer issues - has been for a couple of months - so he's only done the main book for Force and Destiny. No one else seems to want to buy and scan these because he does such a great job.

Unfortunately this means that you're not going to find any more FFG Star Wars books for a while.

Sorry!

Oh, he's on torrents - Neuromaniac - for you to check his updates.
>>
>>46222727

go to the fucking general.
>>
>>46226785
Know what you're talking about.
It's not there, nor are any of the latest releases.
>>
https://kat.cr/star-wars-rpg-megapack-age-of-rebellion-edge-of-the-empire-force-and-destiny-ffg-complete-as-of-oct-2015-t11508036.html

I wish someone would scan Nexus of Power.
>>
>>46222727
NO ONE HAS SCANNED THE LATEST BOOKS YET AND WHEN THEY ARE SCANNED THEY'LL BE IN THE GENERAL.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.