[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vengeance is yours
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: malekith.jpg (86 KB, 1024x478) Image search: [Google]
malekith.jpg
86 KB, 1024x478
It finally happened /tg/. Demons/zombies/orcs/mutants/aliens are overrunning your position, the so-called "hero" turned against you and your "friends" abandoned you. Things are looking bleak.
But, as you lie dying, a strange being appears and offers you unrivaled power to survive and enact your revenge. This is your chance to become a Dark Lord.
So, what will it be? Black magic? Demon Magic? Necromancy? Unrivaled swordsmanship? Something else all together?
Also, how will you go about your revenge, how do you plan to get back against those who turned against you, slighted you? Do you become an emotionless husk, driven only by hatred and wrath? Do you try to stay good? Do you become an evil overlord, who rules over those pityful mortals with an iron fist?
>>
>>46207401
Demonic pacts and just general magic assholishery. Id focus on completing my original goals while being a ass to those that betrayed me.
>>
>>46207401
Give him the finger, I'm not taking some pansy ass' power. I either die here, or I don't and come back on my own to fuck the "hero" up. It's not MY vengeance if I use some other bitch nigga to get it.
>>
File: Doomguy.gif (2 MB, 512x321) Image search: [Google]
Doomguy.gif
2 MB, 512x321
>>46207401

Obviously, since I must kill Demons, necromancy would be a good way to go.
>>
>>46207772
A deal's a deal anon, now you gotta drink my demon juice.
>>
>>46208749
I never made no damn deal, feck off ye half-carp.
>>
>>46208798
Think about it anon. All this amazing power could be yours. Even the girls who rejected you to lust after the hero's dick. Or would you rather have these hot banshee/succubus cumsluts? All for the small price of your measly soul
>>
>>46208901
Measly? Ah'll show ye measly, once I'm done with this pissant I'll be draggin' meself down there to beat ye senseless!
>>
Fuck that guy, I'll find some cool-ass power on my own and use it to slaughter those traitors. Then become an evil overlord anyway. First decree would be to get rid of every bard that does not play something even remotely metal.
>>
Blood Knight, wicked spear and shield combo coupled with foul blood sorcery.
>>
>>46207401

Always, always take the power first.

The rest will come in time.

I personally think Infernal Exaltations are the best canonical example - Abyssals can be noble, but I've always felt the ideal Infernal is just FULL of spite and aching to let it out.

An Abyssal might take revenge, or gothily bid his true love farewell because HE MUST EMBRACE DARKNESS. An Infernal would make people eat seven pounds of shit before they die, and rape the girl who rejected him to death.
>>
>>46207401
Malekith is a wuss
>>
>>46207401
Fuck you. I'm going to survive this with my OWN strength and take my OWN revenge. Now get out of here before I decide you're going to be first victim in the long, bloody war in going wage against those who betrayed me.
>>
>>46207401

I'd be a necromancer. Then after I got my revenge I'd start a construction company using them as slave labour.

And if anyone got all mad about me using their relatives I'd offer to just buy homeless and John Doe corpses from the government and put them to work.

You gotta plan for your life after revenge as well.
>>
>>46219346

Is there really a point in that? Someone brought up Exalted earlier, so let's go with that. In that setting, you don't get anything from turning down dark powers (In fact, they're the setting's greatest powers.)

You just die, and you die for nothing. Even if you survive, your reward is to be powerless as only a mortal can be. And in Exalted, that's REALLY powerless.

I mean, why not sell out big time?
>>
>>46219400
Because I ain't no pussyass, nigga.
>>
>>46219425

Yeah, but then you won't even be anything. You'll be dead.

Hell, do you know how ass-bitingly miserable it is to be a ghost in Exalted?
>>
File: Revya.jpg (84 KB, 227x227) Image search: [Google]
Revya.jpg
84 KB, 227x227
Sure, why not? I'll take 'em up on their offer, kill everyone in my way, gain more power than my benefactor could have ever foreseen, and finally destroy existence itself.

Should be fun.
>>
>>46219501
Now we're talking. I've taught you well, my treacherous apprentice
>>
Well, I wasn't all that 'good' to begin with, so sure. You got any immortality in stock?
>>
>>46220341
Whatever you want, I got it. Just drink this here demon juice
>>
>>46220401
At this point I pause the game and ask the GM if we are wandering into his magical realm.
>>
>>46220462
I can call it demon blood if you'd prefer that.
I get hard either way
>>
File: edge.jpg (42 KB, 400x366) Image search: [Google]
edge.jpg
42 KB, 400x366
>>46207401
I demand the ultimate death demon lord of darkness grant me a superior nippon steel blade and the power to flawlessly teleport behind any enemy that attempts to harm me. With this I will slay all the foolish religious fools that stand in my way, and all will know that it is, in fact, nothing personnel.
>>
File: 1452069870351.jpg (67 KB, 416x508) Image search: [Google]
1452069870351.jpg
67 KB, 416x508
>>46221021
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.