[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>edgy AF >Dual wielding >likes edgy shit, like curse
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 9
File: white knight.png (109 KB, 850x900) Image search: [Google]
white knight.png
109 KB, 850x900
>edgy AF
>Dual wielding
>likes edgy shit, like curse snakes and spiders
>get ordered around by woman
>don't rebel against their mistress, intead serve them faithfully
>their fucking society recognizes woman above man
>dual wielding
>likes edgy shit like spiders
>society is based on alpha females abusing everyone

Drows are literally Feminists and their slaves: the DnD faction
>>
File: bait.jpg (13 KB, 360x361) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
13 KB, 360x361
>>46206580
>>
ok
>>
>>46206617
drowfag detected
>>
>>46206580
Ye, l wonder what was their inspiration, if they saw it comming or something.
>>
>>46206580

>edgy AF
>argues on the internet about arms&armour
>likes edgy shit, like cursing women as snakes
>wishes he could order around women
>doesn't rebel against their bogytbmlr, instead gets triggered predictably
>their fucking society recognizes nothing because they don't go out of mom's basement
>can't get over fictional games aren't historical simulation
>likes edgy shit like baitposting /tg/
>argument is based on broscience pack alpha

your (you) are literally shit and a slave: the human being
>>
>>46206703
Ya got me. It's still bait.
>>
File: stay mad normie.jpg (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
stay mad normie.jpg
10 KB, 225x225
>>46206901
Nice implications.
>>
>>46206901
nice
>>
Hey OP, would it kill you to not be such a massive fucking faggot for once in your worthless life? Just once, could you take the moist hot dogs you call fingers off the keyboard and have a moment of introspection to think about how you are occupying a quantum superposition of faggotry wherein you are all forms of faggot all at the same time?
>>
File: 1452357750151.jpg (8 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1452357750151.jpg
8 KB, 200x200
>>
File: replying to bait.jpg (41 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
replying to bait.jpg
41 KB, 500x500
>all those butthurt edgelords
>>
>>46206874
Look, if I had all my senses deprived for the experience, I'd happily let all the ugly women use me as a living dildo for a chance at the hot ones.
>>
>>46206978
The drow as we know them pretty much came to be from Ed Greenwood magical realming so hard he made it canon.
>>
>>46207582
If I remember the play rightly the pretty girls were thrown into despair when the cute guy they were flirting with was dragged off to be raped by a gang of old hags, and that was the end of that plotline.
>>
>talking shit about snakes

listen here you
>>
I'm a dumbass and I have a question so I can be less of a dumbass okay here goes

Edgelords and edgefags--as far as I know, the difference is that "edgelord" refers to a fictional character and "edgefag" refers to real people who try to emulate edgelords and fail miserably. You know the type: Fedoras, Trenchcoats, and Katanas.

So, OP implies that feminist men are edgefags. However, feminists imply that MRA/Redpills/Whatever are edgefags. So, which side wears the fedoras? Feminists? MRAs? Both? Are they just such a cringy plague that both sides accuse the other of having them, just like sexism? I mean, that'd be the simplest answer, but I just don't know.
>>
Most autisitc thread i've seen today. Saged and filtered.
>>
>>46208922

You hear that guys? WE DID IT!

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!
>>
>>46207600
Source?
>>
File: sharpened-kama.jpg (11 KB, 275x275) Image search: [Google]
sharpened-kama.jpg
11 KB, 275x275
>Manbun Drow rogue dual wielding farmer's tools
>>
>>46206580
Or they were just trying to make something different than what already existed at the time.
>>
File: C4C020611.jpg (242 KB, 684x655) Image search: [Google]
C4C020611.jpg
242 KB, 684x655
>OP's shitty b8
>OP's desperate damage control
>>
>>46207104
God damnit, my drink went up my nose.
>>
DON'T RETORT,

HIDE AND REPORT
>>
>>46211876
If it was bait, he wouldn't bother to do damage control. He clearly actually believes this.
>>
>Be Drizzt Do'Urden
>Get abused my matriarchy from young age
>Grow up with fucking awesome dad figure
>Dad figure dies, thus redeeming himself from being a cuck
>Leave matriarchy
>Get friends
>Get a qt gf
>Kick ass
>Be generally happy before friends die of old age
>"Drizzt's a fucking Mary Sue edgelord"
>Well at least he's not a cuck
>>
>>46214562
He's a mary sue beacon for people with no taste.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.