[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Drawthread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 119
File: Saber_the_Witcher.png (209 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Saber_the_Witcher.png
209 KB, 1000x1000
>Post any art requests you have ITT. Keep in mind, the drawfriends are doing this for free, so do not be surprised or upset if they gloss over your post. Just be patient, and bump your request ONE time, every 24 hours after posting it. Don't be a jerk and immediately repost your request because you don't like the FREE art you received.
>Additionally, please provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for as best you can.
>If you've recently had a request filled by a drawfriend, please be considerate of less fortunate anons and hold off on additional requests for a while.
>Mind your manners, don't be rude to other people's requests, and remember to say thank you! And please, please, lurk before posting your request. It will save everyone some uncomfortable moments.
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information drawfriends.
>Books and Tutorials:
>https://mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>https://www.dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0
>Figure Drawing:
>http://www.quickposes.com/pages/random
>Beginners Guide to Drawing:https://archive.is/GNIq1
>The w/ic/i art guide:https://sites.google.com/site/ourwici/
>>
>>46199792
>Forgot- Scars are sexy addition
>Forgot to link old thread
Jesus, ballsed that up. Oh well
>>
File: This.png (616 KB, 1207x930) Image search: [Google]
This.png
616 KB, 1207x930
Could someone do this properly? Doesn't really matter what chapter or incredibly huge threat hes facing, just needs to get the same point across.

Flashlights are not for Space Marines.
>>
File: 1458604351893.png (1 MB, 1532x725) Image search: [Google]
1458604351893.png
1 MB, 1532x725
It's okay to repost a request before the 24 hour limit when the old thread has tanked, right? I hope so.

Anyway.

I need a picture of my PC. He's a young male Aasimar scholar/healer with a serene nature, pale skin, short, golden-blond hair, wielding a quarterstaff/walking stick and with his eyes always closed, as he's blind and sees supernaturally.

The campaign has moved into a Middle Eastern setting, and he's augmented his worn traveler's clothing with some local clothes to deal with the desert heat and sun; Mainly in shades of red and shades of off-white, but his visual impairment makes it tough to coordinate. Inspirational images attached.
>>
File: Saber the Witcher.png (235 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Saber the Witcher.png
235 KB, 1000x1000
>>46199792
hey that's mine

if the OR is here, i finished the lines yesterday but my connection was dead so i couldn't deliver. Take it mate, also i made the basic colors, well... most of them. Do all witchers have gray/white hair?
>>
>>46199884
No, Witchers have their normal hair colors, with Geralt's being due to being subject to additional mutations.
>>
>>46199884
Your line work gives me a hard on, so I figured what the hell, why not throw it in the OP? Oh and no, all Witchers do not have white hair, I'm pretty sure that's specific to Geralt. Not OR btw
>>
>>46200004
>>46200022
thanks guys, i always wanted to play the witcher but never got the chance so i'm quite ignorant on this matter
>>
File: Saber the Witcher BASECOLOR.png (243 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Saber the Witcher BASECOLOR.png
243 KB, 1000x1000
>>46200145
forgot pic. I'm respecting saber's color scheme on this, don't really like that decoration but i know nothing about this character (it might be an important detail like a family heraldry or something) and thought the OR might like it
>>
File: tumblr_nvjv9zwcHw1ref3uio1_1280.jpg (209 KB, 592x1120) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvjv9zwcHw1ref3uio1_1280.jpg
209 KB, 592x1120
From ye olde thread:

Greetings drawfriends! I was hoping one of y'all would be able to draw my character for a D&D game? She's a human wizard named Astronima that specializes in time magic and clockwork magic.

Her body type and clothing is similar in to the reference picture (yes this is a fantasy setting and that picture isn't fantasy, long story), but she has straight, shoulder-length blonde hair, green eyes, and has no scars. Instead of a wrench, she is carrying her spellbook, which is titled "Astronima's Spacetime Juju".

Not picky on stuff like poses, but she always seems to have a cocky grin on her face. That's really about it.
>>
File: 1458707009664.jpg (490 KB, 1746x1536) Image search: [Google]
1458707009664.jpg
490 KB, 1746x1536
Trying this again; requesting the head to the right on the body to the left, please!
>>
File: Crude shield.png (363 KB, 865x1246) Image search: [Google]
Crude shield.png
363 KB, 865x1246
hey.

taking simple/unsettling requests

Alternatively Very simple/crude Weapon designs
>>
>>46200860
Can you make me a dog sized magical creature? Nothing malicious, but uncaring and potentially destructive
>>
>>46200883
i will try.
>>
File: Arkanian.jpg (39 KB, 283x563) Image search: [Google]
Arkanian.jpg
39 KB, 283x563
Can a photoshop friend help me out? I just need this guy to have stark white skin.
>>
File: Zadawi.jpg (139 KB, 411x589) Image search: [Google]
Zadawi.jpg
139 KB, 411x589
>>46201014
This kind of white.
>>
File: 2016-03-23 15.46.36.jpg (42 KB, 160x402) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-23 15.46.36.jpg
42 KB, 160x402
Apologies if the picture is for ants.

Would it be possible to have a drawing of a formal woman's version of this uniform?

Instead of trousers it has a long skirt, with boots with a slight heel.

The person wearing it is a tall woman with long black hair, standing by an old-fashioned leather suitcase. She has a brooch in the shape of a key on her chest.
>>
>>46201014
>>46201036
top tier racial choice
>>
File: elfwater.png (2 MB, 2550x3300) Image search: [Google]
elfwater.png
2 MB, 2550x3300
Requesting this drow bound and gagged, his body up to the neck wrapped in a burlap sack with belts around it.
>>
Requesting the faction waifu for clan ghost bear from battletech. Half Chinese, half Scandinavian, fertile, but fit build. Kinda psycho smothering in the "We're going to have a dozen kids or I will suffocate you!" Sort of way.
>>
>>46201014
Do you want the eyes to stay red?
>>
File: white_stark.jpg (38 KB, 283x563) Image search: [Google]
white_stark.jpg
38 KB, 283x563
>>46201014
Here ya go
>>
>>46201658
"A stark white skin"
>>
File: Saber the Witcher.png (294 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Saber the Witcher.png
294 KB, 1000x1000
>>46200178
got distracted. How is this one? i'm quite a noob at colouring/shading
>>
>>46201638
Red or white

>>46201658
Kek
>>
>>46199876
How old is he?
>>
>>46199830
Seconded, this is pretty funny, but would look much better if drawn competently.
>>
Okay really weird request but it would be great for my friends character... Could anyone draw a heavily armored brown haired half elf cleric with a long red haired vampire sorta floating over him Everything else is free draw since we don't go too in detail with character appearances I said it was weird but my friend would love it.
>>
File: Giant .png (595 KB, 1484x1643) Image search: [Google]
Giant .png
595 KB, 1484x1643
>>46200883
i kind of drifted again, sorry anon. might retry it later.

i don't know how i will last three weeks spoiler-free
>>
>>46202693
Spoiler free?
>>
File: BigBadEvilGuys.png (1 MB, 1800x1000) Image search: [Google]
BigBadEvilGuys.png
1 MB, 1800x1000
To the drawfriend who wanted information on these two:

The god they're following, Umrahe, preaches that the purest form of society is the pack. If the communities are small it'll be a constant fight for survival, but at the same time everyone is important to the existence of the pack. The principles of the religion are: Help your friends and family, don't be lazy, and kill everyone who threatens this lifestyle.

Both characters are from the same city. Mandrac, the paladin, was an aristocratic knight who got tired of the decadence, pride and general douchebaggyness of the nobility.
Ottokar, the cleric, was part of a street gang as a kid but was kicked out for being small and weak. He became a jelous prick who used lies and deception to sow dicontent in his gang and other groups.
They met when Mandrac was giving food too a group of beggars and founded the cult after discovering a shrine of Umrahe in the cellar of a run down hunting lodge.

The two are currently trying to dismantle the city and plunge it into a state of chaos and anarchy from which they'll form a new tribal society.

Tell me if you want to know more, but I'm gone for the rest of the day so you'll have to wait for a bit.
>>
I'd love it if some kind drawfriend could draw my half-orc ranger, with a mastiff familiar.
Ideally she'd have a bow on her back and a scythe in her hand but as long as you get her and the dog I'm good
>>
File: THYANDIL.jpg (71 KB, 551x511) Image search: [Google]
THYANDIL.jpg
71 KB, 551x511
Hello. I appreciate that you've made this thread.

My main character for RPGS is an explorer/Botanist called Thyandil. I would like a character based on the appearance of Nathan Algren from the Last Samurai. He essentially has the same sort of appearance as Algren except he has a thicker beard. I would like the character to look like Algren mostly, but have the gear of Stephen Maturin, such as the hat and equipment.

This would be great! Thanks. You can pretty much just copy Algren's face and everything to make it easier.
>>
>>46202730
i know almost nothing about dark souls 3.
>>
>>46201775
Looking very good.

Now in response to >>46198997
>Here's the thing.
>Saber is very much a case of cognitive dissonance. She doesn't LOOK like a badass knight. She looks like a teenage girl. This triggers Shirou's fucked up hero complex. A hypothetical WitcherSaber would have more obvious musculature because Witchers don't have the advantage of Caliburn stopping them from aging.

Well, yes and no. The Witcher mutations greatly slow the aging process. Geralt is pushing 100 in the NOVELS, meaning he's well over 100 in the games. If anything, once Shirou learns how horrid the Witcher training regimen was (particularly how many Witcher trainees DIE during their first year) or how painful and traumatizing the Trial of Grasses was, his hero complex will likely still be triggered.

If not by that, then by racist Nordlings sneering at her and calling her a Freak.
>>
>>46202775
Neither do I, brother. I watched the trailers, and accidentally watched the first 30 seconds of a gameplay video

I'm fucking happy I almost made it unscathed
>>
File: Reference.png (1 MB, 1125x873) Image search: [Google]
Reference.png
1 MB, 1125x873
Heyo drawfriends, I've got a kind of weird request.

Can I get some art of a construct that looks similar to the ones in pic related but with something similar to slenderman's figure looking down at itself sort of in contemplation. It should also have piece of skin from the girl in pic related still sort of stuck to it's body as if it just burst free from inside of her.
>>
File: image.png (494 KB, 1027x598) Image search: [Google]
image.png
494 KB, 1027x598
Asking for a Shadowrun elf who's ostensibly the sanest and moral center of her group. She has an armored parka and skirt on in addition to a nice set of AR goggles. She has the pictured "rune" tattooed on her left forearm so if she has to put her hands up, whoever facing her would read the rune right side up. Hair and face looks close to ref but is dyed. Optional is a revolver in hand and cigarette in mouth, and she might be facepalming or sighing or confronting the person who tattooed her without permission. Thanks as always.
>>
>>46201057

Yo. Gonna do this. Anything else you can tell me about the character? Need some more info to do her face properly, some personality, y'know?
>>
>>46203025
She's a noble house's first daughter, inexperienced at military business, about to take a train to a remote part of the country she has decided she is going to hate for an inspection of their garrison.

So, trying to hide a mixture of fear and disgust at the prospect of slumming it.
>>
>>46202082
Early to mid twenties, and Aasimar often look younger than they actually are.

Thanks for the interest!
>>
File: rogue_trader_ref.jpg (3 MB, 3345x2487) Image search: [Google]
rogue_trader_ref.jpg
3 MB, 3345x2487
I'd like to request a picture of my current Rogue Trader character from any drawfriend who might take a fancy. Preferably a full body picture, but a portrait would also be welcome. His name is Gregorii Kyrill Pelagius, if that is of any relevance. I have included references in the attached picture. Please let me know if you require anything else.

For appearance, he resembles a young David Bowie albeit with a long scar from his forehead, between his eyes and ending on his cheek. His hair is blonde and smoothed back and should have a slight grin, though the expression provided would also be sufficient.

In terms of dress, he wears a uniform in the same style shown in the reference, a long great coat with an folded collar, gloves and a belt, with dress shoes and trousers viable below. It should be in black with gold buttons. The cap is unnecessary, but if you wish to include it in the picture (perhaps held in Gregorii's hand) that would be exemplary.

The uniform should have shoulders resembling those shown in the reference, a golden pad surrounded by tassels. At chest level on the bottom corner of the pads are two emblems, the robotic part should face the same direction, the left of the viewer. The positions of the shoulders and the emblems are sketched near the emblems themselves. Finally, the belt buckle (still in gold) should be the Imperial Aquila, one half of the bird attaching to the other (so there should be one head on either side). If you choose to include the cap, the symbol above the peak should be the Aquila as well.

In addition (although this is not necessary, weapons are prone to change in RPGs), a pistol could be included, along with a sword. The pistol should be in a chest holster, the upper strap of the holster going underneath the shoulder pads. The sword should hang loosely on Gregorii's left hip. A sheath is not necessary.

Thank you for your time considering this request.
>>
File: Drawthread.jpg (251 KB, 975x1050) Image search: [Google]
Drawthread.jpg
251 KB, 975x1050
Requesting a drawing of the woman on the right (or someone visually similar to), dressed up in then robes on the top left, though with more of the color scheme of the image on the bottom left. If she could also be carrying or be in the middle of removing a mask like the one on the bottom right (or one like in the bottom left image), that would be fantastic.

Thank you in advance, drawfriends.
>>
>>46203025
If you want more, she is the focal character in this writefaggery

https://ideaswithoutend.wordpress.com/2016/03/21/short-story-a-train-to-meravia/
>>
My character is a low-class citizen from the industrial underbelly. A blue-collar engineer who is also a flame mage (which he primarily uses to help with engineering). He lost an arm from an accident involving a boiler exploding, and that was replaced with a diesel arm. Has a side hobby as an underground brawler.

He was inspired by Irish factory workers from Victorian England. He has a busted face and a derby hat.
>>
File: Archer and Wolf.jpg (347 KB, 1200x1565) Image search: [Google]
Archer and Wolf.jpg
347 KB, 1200x1565
Reposting from old thread!

Hello drawfriends!
I'd quite like some updated character art for this guy, who's had a bit of a rough time lately!

Humbly requesting the man in pic related, mask on the floor looking sad, after losing the right leg from the knee down in a bad teleporting accident, and the right arm from the elbow down incinerated, with his wolf trying to comfort him
Clothing would be simple under-armour stuff, light cloth shirt and pants, that show how crippled he's become. On a related not, his left arm would be covered in runes of resist magic tattoed onto it, hiding burn scars on the forearm.
He'd also have a tiny black rock tied around his neck, a shard of a meteorite.
Also if you really want to, there'd be a small girl made entirely of mercury trying to comfort him too, hands bound in chains and hair tied in two pigtails, she'd be about the size of a gnome. She's basically become his adopted daughter. She was based appearance and somewhat personality wise off of Ayla from the game awesomenauts

Many thanks in advance!
>>
>>46199830
On it.
>>
>>46202751
that was me mate, do you still have the text of your request in the last thread?
>>46202793
you the OR?
>>
>>46202767
I realise mine isn't particularly out there or fantastical but would appreciate any attempt. Cheers all.
>>
File: 1444033905723.jpg (911 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1444033905723.jpg
911 KB, 1920x1080
Posting some art an anon did for me way, way back in a Metal Gear Solid thread. Mostly just to give Anon props, and to share.
>>
File: 1444045810322.jpg (153 KB, 768x576) Image search: [Google]
1444045810322.jpg
153 KB, 768x576
>>46203577
Wish I could remember what their pen name was
>>
>>46203155
>>46203245

Awesome. Now just give me a long-ass time, because I work damn slow.
>>
Could somebody draw the "nanomachines, son!" Scene from Revengeance with a necron overlord as Armstrong and any imperial with a power fist as Raiden? The overlord should say nanoscarabs instead of nanomachines.
>>
>>46203523

Patience, lad, and abide by the rules.

>Keep in mind, the drawfriends are doing this for free, so do not be surprised or upset if they gloss over your post. Just be patient, and bump your request ONE time, every 24 hours after posting it.
>>
>>46199792
Requasting a picture of a cute little tyranid thats come to give you a banana.

I need it for... reasons.
>>
>>46203577
These names are fucking golden.
>>
>>46203577
>Ambitious man
fuck that one got me.
>>
>>46203577
>mournful wolf

But there already is a Crying Wolf.
>>
File: 1444016992842.png (317 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1444016992842.png
317 KB, 1920x1080
>>46203776
>>46203798
>>46203819
>>
>>46203821
Cool.

Metal Gear is an odd combination of over the top, larger than life characters and sequences and gravitas, and I think you nailed it.
>>
File: Tunguska Strain2.png (311 KB, 1870x1630) Image search: [Google]
Tunguska Strain2.png
311 KB, 1870x1630
>>46203821
>>
File: 2016-01-23_754242554.jpg (156 KB, 1914x1045) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-23_754242554.jpg
156 KB, 1914x1045
Requesting the girl in picrelated with a black snake on her shoulder and a series of white tentacles coming out of her back.
>>
File: Boat Refrence.jpg (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
Boat Refrence.jpg
8 KB, 259x194
Hello, drawfriends! I'm looking for a picture of a small fishing boat (pic related for style) made out of wood that is fairly decrepit. Said boat is cruising along towards a lifeboat, with a vaguely middle-eastern man driving it. If whatever drawfriend picks this up and can do text, at the bottom is the quote:

"Remind me again why I thought piracy was a good idea?"
>>
File: Tuffstuff.png (19 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
Tuffstuff.png
19 KB, 800x1000
>>46201057

Hey I wasn't the guy who said he would draw this, but I here you go, an extra one!
>>
A male human thief with a warforged are replacing his left arm and mohawked hair. The guy has clearly scene his share of fights as he has more than a few scars on his face and exposed right arm, but not a grotesque amount. His warforged arm is currently griping onto the vertical wall of a castle, finger tips slightly embedded into the surface. His clothes are a leather jerkin with no solder or sleeves, a jeweled bracer on his right arm about half the length of his fore arm, loose cloth pants and short boots. He's wielding a single edged short sword in a reverse grip in his left hand, while watching for patrols below him. Thx in advanced.
>>
>>46204428
doh sword should be in right hand
>>
>>46203517
Yes
>>
I've been wanting to recreate the feel of a event in a game I played about a decade ago. It was the first time that I actually felt terror in a RP.

The scene is my character (who is a pretty smart girl) was checking on a tip about someone who had been kidnapping college girls. The reports always say there was an odd smell left behind. Something that suggested to my character some sort of gas or chemical was used to KO said women.

So my girl goes in wearing a rain poncho, gas mask, a drysuit under said poncho, and a pair of boots and rubber gloves, all taped up to investigate.

What she doesn't realize was the gas wasn't something used... it was being put off by some*thing*...

The view I'm wanting is the viewer seeing the look of stark terror on her face as she sees what is behind you... trembling with a flashlight in hand...

She herself is wearing what's described above, wears glasses, has freckles on a fair complexion.
>>
File: rosl.gif (1020 KB, 270x277) Image search: [Google]
rosl.gif
1020 KB, 270x277
Alright /tg/ drawfags, I had a dream last night, now I need giant rolling spiders. Think pic related but closer to Buer/Roving Mauler locomotion than "tuck and roll", despite biological accuracy if needed.
If possible, I would also like a second spider in a "higher gear" where part of their legs are extended but where the rest of the leg is still able to form a somewhat-circular form to keep it rolling.
>>
File: ineedtostopdrawingonlywomen.png (493 KB, 894x1400) Image search: [Google]
ineedtostopdrawingonlywomen.png
493 KB, 894x1400
>>46202901
I don't quite understand what you are referring to with the symbol placement. Is it as illustrated?
>>
File: DM thing.jpg (127 KB, 1082x314) Image search: [Google]
DM thing.jpg
127 KB, 1082x314
>>46199792
So I know you guys do lots of character art and such in here, but would it be possible to get GM art to represent my GM? (gm appreciation month just ended and I thought it would be a cool thing to send him)

I know there is a stigma against group shots, so this one will be as straightforward as possible.

I would like something with a similar vibe as pic related, but with the large face in the back being his face instead(I apologize for the crummy face shots, it's the best I could find without straight up asking him for self shots). You can have as much detail or as little to the characters in the front, even if you want to make them indeterminate silhouettes. But for anyone who'd want to get detailed, our party includes a Tiefling warlock, Human paladin, Moon Elf bard, Changeling wizard (shaped like an anthropomorphic frog), and a Warforged fighter. Like I said, be as detailed or not as you'd like, the main important detail is just that there's his face in the back and that there are bodies in the front doing whatever.

Thanks in advance, drawfriends!
>>
File: FullSizeRender.jpg (917 KB, 1551x2105) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender.jpg
917 KB, 1551x2105
>>46203237

Here you go. This is my first post in a draw thread, so go easy on me.
>>
>>46204860
> look of stark terror
> while wearing a gasmask
Lol
>>
>>46199792
>That picture
Literally Claymore
>>
>>46205367
>Claymore
Literally female Witcher.
>>
>>46200860
Draw an angel, however you interpret that to look, and emphasize its alien-ness.
>>
>>46205362
The requester might have wanted to describe things like poise and gestures with it, rather than limiting the description to facial expressions.

Also, there gasmaks that don't cover the whole face. Like the kind spray-painters wear.
>>
>>46205362
The mask has a clear faceplate.
>>
>>46201638
Sure, red eyes are fine
>>
File: Breather2_001.jpg (31 KB, 525x525) Image search: [Google]
Breather2_001.jpg
31 KB, 525x525
>>46205362

perhaps one like this would work or else the eyes would have to be the pure look of terror (wide open with pupils reduced in size)
>>
Requesting an elf warlock holding a hellhound puppy.

No preference on color/not colored , but I specified just in case. Only thing I'm particular about is that the guy should just look done with the whole thing while the puppy looks excited.

Thanks drawfriends!
>>
>>46205513
Yep. That's what I'm talking about for a mask.Might have the nose/mouth covered. But the eyes tell the story.
>>
File: femalesaint.png (3 MB, 2040x2275) Image search: [Google]
femalesaint.png
3 MB, 2040x2275
Requesting a female knight/saint portrait-- using armor in pics related except with a snake theme instead of lions. Facial features like the real person's portrait (going for a jean d'arc vibe).

Black and white preferred.

Thanks drawfriends!
>>
>>46205261
Exactly. Thanks!
>>
>>46205651
Roger that.

Taking a break for a while might show some more progress later.
>>
>>46203650
It's fine.

>>46204212
Thanks!
>>
>>46203505
Thank you!
>>
>>46204212
Paddington... Is that you?
>>
File: Tuffstuff2.png (20 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
Tuffstuff2.png
20 KB, 800x1000
>>46206569

I can't unsee now.
>>
>>46202764
might do this

what kind of scythe? one handed or the long, grim reaper kind?
>>
File: Reference pic.png (2 MB, 2144x1533) Image search: [Google]
Reference pic.png
2 MB, 2144x1533
Requesting my imperial guardsman. I'd prefer a full body picture but a portrait is fine too.

He is tall (6' to 6'6") and wiry, with a pale complexion with blond hair. Looks like a young Jason Newsted with an earcuff peircing on his left ear. The facial expression in pic related would also be fitting for him.
He wears light blue guardsman flak armor with black details and a cameleoline cloak. He's armed with the sword in pic related and a regular M36 Lasgun, a laspistol and a knife strapped to his hip and thigh respectively. His misc gear is a microbead and a respirator, the latter preferably hanging around his neck.
If you're willing you could add his regiment badge, a skull with crossed daggers beneath it with a sunburst in the skull's mouth, a small banner with "4th" between the daggers.
>>
File: shinethelight.png (594 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
shinethelight.png
594 KB, 900x900
>>46199830
>>46202609
lolnurgle
>>
>>46206921
fuck, that's the american civil war ruined now
>>
>>46207379
Was that the one where they fought for the right to bear arms?
>>
>>46206921
Having Madeline flashbacks with this...
>>
File: 1458518964997.jpg (50 KB, 519x705) Image search: [Google]
1458518964997.jpg
50 KB, 519x705
>>46188196
I bump my request

Asking for a simple edit. Just a few changes to this picture need to be made. The hair needs to be changed into black, tightly braided and with rings on the ends. Then the hammer and shield needs to be replaced with a zweihander resting on his shoulder. Finally the skin needs to be darker as if it was covered in soot. I would prefer if the pose was kept but any sneaky dwarf pose should do.
>>
>>46207253
AWWWWWWWWWWW YES! Its perfect! I love it!
>>
>>46207253
This amuses me greatly.
>>
>>46207253
Love that you scaled the lasgun.

>>46208343
Pretty sure soft cell did a song about that pic.
>>
>>46202830
I'll do this one. Will report back momentarily with working draft.
>>
>>46205278
OR here, I really like it. The mask kinda looks like she just said something stupid and is judging her.
>>
>>46207253
Would you do this one too!? I'm pretty sure the guy who did this one >>46199830 just did this one too! >>46209116
>>
File: warforged_slenderbot.png (203 KB, 574x672) Image search: [Google]
warforged_slenderbot.png
203 KB, 574x672
>>46208885
>>46202830
>>
>>46209850
Not OR but that looks pretty damn amazing
>>
File: warforged slenderbot_bloody.png (444 KB, 650x665) Image search: [Google]
warforged slenderbot_bloody.png
444 KB, 650x665
>>46209850
Sorry, I didn't feel like giving this one my usual full-color full-render treatment. This is a pretty half-assed coloration but it's all I could muster.
>>
Requested a chaos warrior a couple threads ago, just curious, the anon who said he was working on it can post a WIP if he's gotten around to it over possible commissions/other requests? I'm dying from curiosity as to how it may be shaping up.
>>
>>46210886
I've seen far too many requests for women in life jackets and such for this to be a coincidence.
>>
>>46211055
That's been going on?
>>
>>46210886
wait another few months to see if you actually finish your setting and then ask
>>
>>46211081
Okaaaaay... Not that I've been making requests, but alright. I'll pull my request.
>>
>>46211064
I swear it's been going on for a year or so now. Every third or so thread I see a request for some lady in a lifejacket. First it was for something Shadowrun related, than I think it was a... Catgirl, maybe? There were a lot more but my memory fails me at the moment.
>>
File: ElizabethLines.png (190 KB, 1500x2200) Image search: [Google]
ElizabethLines.png
190 KB, 1500x2200
>>46201057

Well, I see someone else much more skilled than me already filled the request, but here's the lines I worked up, anyway. If this looks good to you, I can go ahead and give it a splash of color.
>>
Can I get a operator as fuck shadowrun orc? However you wanna do it, as long as he's got guns, armor, and a whole lot of attitude.
>>
>>46211258
How operator exactly? Street level thug operator? Or operator operating operationally?
>>
>>46211327
Operator Operating Operationally. Milspec. Biggest Badass that ever Badassed.
>>
File: Sickle.jpg (11 KB, 512x341) Image search: [Google]
Sickle.jpg
11 KB, 512x341
>>46206922
I was picturing one like this because her other weapon is a staff (even though technically this is a sickle)

(Also thanks so much =) )
>>
File: classic versus riveted.jpg (139 KB, 1600x1042) Image search: [Google]
classic versus riveted.jpg
139 KB, 1600x1042
A drawfag was working on this supposedly, but that was like a week ago and I haven't seen him since, so I guess I'll request it again.

Could someone draw a picture of a guy in black robes/leather armor with a hood and plague doctor mask (pictured, though traditionally the lenses are ruby red, but that's up to you) with two female Tiefling twins, red skinned, wearing matching skimpy outfits. Not exactly strippery, but showing a lot of skin. All of them wielding generic "rogue" weapons, i.e. daggers, crossbows and so on.

Thanks in advance!
>>
>>46211228
Not or but I like the lines and wouldn't mind seeing color.
>>
>>46211153
I have no idea why, But it's always girls. Guy's got some kind of fetish
Requester for Life jacket girls
Knock it off!
>>
File: PaddingtonPartDeux.png (253 KB, 1500x2100) Image search: [Google]
PaddingtonPartDeux.png
253 KB, 1500x2100
>>46211228

That was great man!

I hope you don't mind but I was just coloring for my own amusement.
>>
File: roger 1.jpg (745 KB, 3312x1800) Image search: [Google]
roger 1.jpg
745 KB, 3312x1800
Hi Kids!!!
Reposting request from last thread.
Elf Ranger.

I tried in Hero Creator and gave up on the face.
Can someone attempt my Ranger in a pose similar to the one on the right.(the climbing guy but with a less freaked out face
- or just standing there.)

The character is an Elf and unlike my attempt here actually has a neck and proportional head.

Also, he has red hair, green eyes, Leather trousers, a sword, and a shirt like those pictured. and (very optionally) a cape.

(The Armour can be a lot simpler but the same type of design.)
>>
File: grimdark catfight.jpg (42 KB, 479x675) Image search: [Google]
grimdark catfight.jpg
42 KB, 479x675
I want a follow up to this of a bunch of Guardsmen, Kabalite Warriors and Sororitas happily chanting "FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!" if any drawfag would be kind enough to do so.
>>
>>46213323
Also maybe someone could be saying "KISS! KISS! KI-I MEAN FIGHT!"
>>
Is it okay to post lewd requests here?
>>
File: Woman in robes with mask.jpg (100 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Woman in robes with mask.jpg
100 KB, 500x500
>>46203237
Oh darn, I doodled something before I leapt off for college, probably won't finish it
>>
File: P2_Alex_Armor_DLC_fr.jpg (379 KB, 875x1280) Image search: [Google]
P2_Alex_Armor_DLC_fr.jpg
379 KB, 875x1280
Hey would anyone like to draw humanoid exoskeletons?

I have a game coming up with them as enemies (and PC's) so any art for them would be great.
>>
>>46214499
Blue board, second cousin twice removed.
>>
Can I get a Bosmer *wood elf* girl, with messy Auburn hair that is long enough to reach her back and if it wasn't parted in the front would cover her eyes.She looks Lithe and have an almost cat like or athletic Body shape/ appearance.

She's wearing a summers dress, probably stained with grass and mud, and is eating a human or similar heart, smiling happily as she holds it in her hand, with a look of innocence in her eyes as well as surprise
>>
>>46214531
It looks fantastic, whatever that's worth
>>
Anyone got a link to last thread?
>>
File: 4ec254887427b.jpg (202 KB, 1000x1334) Image search: [Google]
4ec254887427b.jpg
202 KB, 1000x1334
Requesting a dastardly looking spaniard, kinda like Cervantes but not as crazy buff, more noblemen looking with mid length hair.
>>
File: Untitled2.png (751 KB, 712x709) Image search: [Google]
Untitled2.png
751 KB, 712x709
Requesting a dwarf in "ye olde peasant's garb" and modest footwear, donning a pack of equipment behind him suitable design I could not find a picture for, so artist can do whatever, wielding a stone handaxe in his left hand, and with an off-center bright streak in his otherwise dark beard. Has a bit of a pudge but otherwise seems fit from what can be discerned through the clothing.
>>
>>46214499
Erotic should be fine, I think. But not outright porn.
>>
File: 1453757909892.jpg (155 KB, 900x637) Image search: [Google]
1453757909892.jpg
155 KB, 900x637
Would anyone mind personalizing this guy a bit for me? I like the character design, but the patchwork plates bother the hell out of me. All I'm really looking for is a change of clothes; something less '300 meets final fantasy 3' and more 'martial artist'.

I'm thinking a pair of loose-fit pants, the kind you'd see a monk wear. Good for kicking in faces. For a belt, he uses one of those triple-strapped weight belt monsters you'd see on a powerlifter. Under that, a sarashi (long strips of white cloth) reaching up to the bottom of the chest. Nothing above that, because he's got wings; wearing a shirt over that would be an exercise in frustration. A necklace or something similar to the original is fine, though.

No shoes, either. And no weapon; he's got claws, that's good enough. Pose him in martial arts stance.
>>
>>46205620
Tackling this one, but off to work for now...
>>
>>46214531
Sweet, two cakes! I really like your style, anon. Good luck in college.

>>46205278
And thank you both for taking the request, I really appreciate it!
>>
File: Puppy.png (692 KB, 1128x1362) Image search: [Google]
Puppy.png
692 KB, 1128x1362
>>46205529
>>
I need a space knight.
>>
>>46213087
This is lovely!
>>
>>46209795
now you're just asking for re-dos. No, I think I'm good.

>>46214499
Should be.
>>
File: Gearedup.png (1 MB, 1423x1927) Image search: [Google]
Gearedup.png
1 MB, 1423x1927
>>46202767
>>
File: cantwakeup.png (8 MB, 2919x2000) Image search: [Google]
cantwakeup.png
8 MB, 2919x2000
>>46218683
>Should be.
Then I shall bite the bullet, at great cost to my personal dignity.
I would like to request an artist's rendition of this picture with the hat-wearing character removed, and instead of a finger poking the other character's cheek, it is a penis.
Doesn't have to be nearly as detailed. A sketch will more than suffice. If you're a special kind of deviant and decide to color it in, making the character's uniform white instead of black would be greatly appreciated.
This is /tg/-related, believe it or not. Also, if I'm banned for this, I blame Mimic.
>>
>>46218941
lol
>>
>>46218941
http://i.imgur.com/zMzSr3j.png
here.
>>
>>46218941
Happened in your campaign ?
>>
>>46219081
>someone let the floating dicks out again
>nobody ever feeds them on time and they know I keep some treats on me just in case
>getting too old for this shit
>hope my own floating dick at home doesn't get mad when it smells other floating dicks on me
>>
>>46219081
oh my god someone actually did it
Bloody good artwork, though. I've complimented your work a few times now but it bears repeating, lovely style. You're absurdly fast, as well. I'm going to see if I can color it in myself. Thank you very much, Mimic.

>>46219095
What kind of campaigns do you think I'm running, anon? No, it's more of a... Bugger it, I'm not even going to pretend there's a good explanation.
>>
>>46217383
bless you sir, I look forward to the end result!
>>
File: poppy.png (108 KB, 242x305) Image search: [Google]
poppy.png
108 KB, 242x305
Here's something for you shortstack lovers.
http://i.imgur.com/OEM6qs9.png
>>46219118
fucking lost it haha.

>>46219153
np, I appreciate the compliments
>>
>>46219246
would you consider doing something involving catboys and cowgirls?
>>
>>46219246
Please draw more delicious Yordle porn. Yordle lesbians, Yordle masturbation, Yordle on human. They are the best part of LoL. Especially waifu material Poppy.
>>
>>46219081
Mimic, you lovely maniac...
>>46219246
No usually a fan of shortstacks, but your style is really nice.
>>
I'd like to request an insignia.

It shows a planet, Earth like, only with one continent large continent to the North and a couple islands to the South. The planet is at the center of a shield that narrows at the bottom, divided in four squares, colored blue and yellow.

The shield itself is being held up by two lions, male and female, standing on their hind legs and roaring. Above the shield, there is a laurel, reading "RATI ENCIMA DE TODO".

Thank you in advance!
>>
>>46219081
>>46219153
http://i.imgur.com/4jkkLjh.png
And here's my attempt at coloring it. I'm going to try not to think about the amount of time I just spent coloring in a penis.
>>
>>46219929
>http://i.imgur.com/4jkkLjh.png
noice,
and don't worry. I spend ungodly amounts of time drawing all sorts of unmentionables
>>
>>46213087

Well, fuck a duck and call it a goose!
>>46211228 here--ya done fine by my lines, mate. We'll see if the OR chimes in, otherwise I think you've done about as good a job at coloring it as I might have.
>>
Gah, if only my bump time was now...
>>
>>46219081
I do adore the change in expression.
From
>...just die already.
to
>...c'mon. Cut it out. You know I can't resist a good dick for long. There's people watching!
>>
>>46203517
No, and I can't find the old thread.

Anyone got the link?
>>
File: KerrLowRes.png (652 KB, 2000x1952) Image search: [Google]
KerrLowRes.png
652 KB, 2000x1952
I'd like to request a female beastman from Warhammer Fantasy! There should be a lot more of them out there.

Reference image is made by another drawfriend I managed to goad into drawing years ago. Though there's no real need to stick too close to the reference.

Just, erm, mind the leg joints. I've been told that those can be tricky.
>>
File: Burmecians_FFIX_Art.jpg (137 KB, 532x620) Image search: [Google]
Burmecians_FFIX_Art.jpg
137 KB, 532x620
I need someone to draw the character of one of my players, a young Burmecian (see pic related, basically ratfolk but much less monstrous) who is an inventor and a mechanic.

He wears overalls with a light blue striped shirt, along with an utility belt that holds various tools and gizmos. He has a pair of goggles on his forehead and a rifle with a revolver cylinder slung around his back. He has green eyes, grayish hair (despite being fairly young), and is a bit of a grouch.
>>
File: Ghostbusters Request.png (2 MB, 2248x856) Image search: [Google]
Ghostbusters Request.png
2 MB, 2248x856
So I got a character in a ghostbusters game, his name is Clove Black and he's basically a blonde body building beach hunk and he handles the group's car and does some Face work. If I could get an image of him with either of the proton packs here or just hanging around in his suit (with the ectogoggles and rebreather) that'd be nice.

thanks in advance.
>>
here you go guys

>>46220789
>>46203517
>>46202751
migrating with my request of a duo of BBEGs

>They're both servants of a horned serpent god.
>One is a paladin, the other a priest

>The paladin dons light platemail with a horned helm. On top of the armor he wears a dark grey cloak and kilt. His weapon is a short greatsword with a serpentine blade.
>The priest is clad in grey hooded robes. He has two antlers which poke out from under the hood. He wields a incense burner and a staff similar to the rod of asclepius, except that the serpent on the staff is horned.
>Both of them wear a slender cape with the heraldry of their church on top of their attire.

Thanks for reading.
>>
File: HRtittymonster.png (1022 KB, 515x640) Image search: [Google]
HRtittymonster.png
1022 KB, 515x640
>>46201431
I'm going to bump this. Won't someone draw Ghostbear chan?
>>
>>46213087
Was there a job opening for Velvet room?
>>
>>46221641
She might have applied for the position but didn't have yellow enough eyes.
>>
>>46201014
>>46201036
daily bump. Didn't think a photoshop request would take this long...
>>
>>46200204

bummp
>>
File: paladin bold.jpg (2 MB, 3128x2324) Image search: [Google]
paladin bold.jpg
2 MB, 3128x2324
Obviously I need to refill some of my markers. Anyways this is finally done. Your character is fun, hope you like the picture.
>>
>>46202692
24 hour bumperooni hoping someone sees this cus it was lost in the last thread.
>>
>>46223081

FUKKEN SAVED
>>
I need a picture of a 22 year old guy.
His distinguishing features are sharp teeth and a mustache.
Light skin and muscular, black hair kept short on all sides except the back where he wears it in a short ponytail.
As for clothes a baggy white coat with a black t-shirt underneath and a pair baggy black trousers, on his belt are a lot of scrolls and some ink brushes.
Thanks.
>>
>>46223081
Damn that's awesome. I didn't expect anyone to go that far for li'l ol Dugh. Thank you tons! I love this!
>>
>>46224436
Shit, I should have hidden a "dugh button" somewhere on his armor.
or maybe I did...
>>
>>46224489
Great, NOW I HAVE TO LOOK.
>>
working on a school writing assaignment and I wouldnt mind a visual representation of my protagonist heres the charcter description excerpt

>"rain hits hard on the gravel rooftop, it overpwoers the sounds of the surrounding city. A shadowed figure is kneeling over and slowly putting together sniper rifle. Breath visibly pours out of her lips as a lit cigarette hangs from them the end illuminating her face, specifically her pale skin, pixie short hair, and biotic right eye"
>"Shes wearing a black form fitting shirt that clings to her even more in the rai, grey digi-camo cargo pants and a chest sling holding a side arm in it. Simple and efficient"

>"standing out from her attire is a cybernetic right arm and leg, the right sleeves neatly cut away. They are intricate and seems as functionally on par with her real body"

tl;dr assassin girl with a cybernetic right arm, leg, and eye
>>
File: Raidou.jpg (538 KB, 2880x4800) Image search: [Google]
Raidou.jpg
538 KB, 2880x4800
>>46221641
More like a Devil Summoner
>>
>>46203444
Bamping
>>
File: Min0 armo.jpg (65 KB, 538x759) Image search: [Google]
Min0 armo.jpg
65 KB, 538x759
Really like this concept with augmentations making them more monster-like, but could someone draw something like it, but with augmented arms as well? Maybe holding a rocket-powered hammer?
>>
File: snake_saint1.jpg (123 KB, 610x900) Image search: [Google]
snake_saint1.jpg
123 KB, 610x900
>>46205620
More scribblings.
>>
File: 1458604351893.png (1 MB, 1532x725) Image search: [Google]
1458604351893.png
1 MB, 1532x725
>>46199876
Bumping.

I need a picture of my PC. He's a young male Aasimar scholar/healer with a serene nature, pale skin, short, golden-blond hair, wielding a quarterstaff/walking stick and with his eyes always closed, as he's blind and sees supernaturally. The left and middle images are a good yardstick for his apparent age.

The campaign has moved into a Middle Eastern setting, and he's augmented his worn traveler's clothing with some local clothes to deal with the desert heat and sun; Mainly in shades of red and shades of off-white, but his visual impairment makes it tough to coordinate. Inspirational images attached.
>>
I'm going to play a halfling cavalier soon and couldn't find any decent art. Its a female and 3ft tall, Spear and shield and riding a Wolf, other specifics are up to you because I can always change the appearance since she hasnt been introduced yet. Shes from a rich family so probably wouldn't be too dirty.
Something along the lines of this image but with a halfling instead of a goblin would be great but anything works.
Optionally if you want to draw something cute instead of serious you could draw her asleep on the wolf.
>>
>>46226180
Holy shit, that's amazing! Thank you drawbro!
>>
File: Screamqueen.png (507 KB, 2014x1705) Image search: [Google]
Screamqueen.png
507 KB, 2014x1705
>>46205513
>>
>>46226180
hot damn, it's slow drawfag/kaffee. have you been active this entire time or have you just decided/had time to come back to /tg/ recently?
>>
>>46226180
I just realized where I know you from. Didn't you do some of the art for Lamia Daughter Quest? Also, do you have a DeviantArt or Tumblr I could follow?
>>
>>46226131
Will start this in a few hours.
>>
>>46226462
Sorta lurking from time to time, but never enough to actually contribute. Still drawing stuff, though.

>>46226476
Yeah, that was me. http://kaffeezombie.deviantart.com/
>>
>>46221641
WELP, can't unsee now
>>
>>46226566
it's cool to see you back around and still doing stuff.
>>
I know this is a bit in reverse, but can anyone get me a few references for "Half Plate Armor"? Google is fruitless and I only got a vague description from my friend.
>>
>>46226659
that's an invention of DnD and never existed. slap a breastplat on a chainhauberk and include some articulated gauntlets and sabatons and stuff
>>
>>46226659
It's basically a breastplate with further protection on the arms and upperbody.

Probably something like a surcoat on the lower body.
>>
>>46226722
>>46226790
Basically boxart chosen undead from DaS. Got it.
Thanks guys!
>>
>>46226998
Maybe slightly less than that, especially on the legs, but basically.
>>
File: Siesta.png (1 MB, 2524x1499) Image search: [Google]
Siesta.png
1 MB, 2524x1499
>>46226382
>>
>>46226659
You could also google 'Halbharnisch' which is a historical version of half-plate armor.
>>
>>46227082
Thats bretty good, Ill use it. Thanks anon.
>>
File: Beggar.png (923 KB, 1333x1990) Image search: [Google]
Beggar.png
923 KB, 1333x1990
>>46227151
My pleasure. I love these types of requests
>>
>>46219153
Hey, at least the man is honest.
>>
>>46220999
I'm working on this, mind if i make the paladin's armor more realistic than in the picture?
>>
>>46201431
Hmm think I'll give this one a go. I'll just attempt to paint Ursula Jorgensson ok?
Not sure if needed but I don't do manga style sorry.
>>
>>46224752
>deus ex
yespls
gimme like an hour, I gotta do something else first
>>
File: alien.png (991 KB, 1865x1682) Image search: [Google]
alien.png
991 KB, 1865x1682
>>
>>46228232
Whisperers in the darkness should not be allowed to be this cute.
>>
>>46228294
I thought they were entities out of time, but yes, they shouldn't be this cute
>>
File: reference.png (765 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
reference.png
765 KB, 1000x1000
I have a request if any Drawfriends are interested. The character is for Iron Kingdoms Unleashed and is a female Skorne Warlock. Thanks in advance to any takers.

Most of the details and such are covered in the Reference image. She's a Paingiver so she has to wear the mask all the time. She's supposed to by a spy/assassin type, manipulative and cunning.
>>
Hello drawfriends. Could anyone draw a guy wearing plague doctor dress and mask riding a Harley, dress flapping on the wind and stuff. If that's not too much of a bother, could you draw side bags with crosses as they're supposed to be first aid kits?
It's an ambulance chopper you see.
Thanks in advance!
>>
>>46228294
The whisperer was Nyaralarthotep i humah form. That's one of the old races from Shadow out of time.
Learn2Lovecraft.
>>
>>46228378
>>46228665
Forgive me my sanity points were low as was my caffeine.
>>
>>46227972
thanks, I await it with baited breath
>>
File: orcrangeriwithpoochy.png (582 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
orcrangeriwithpoochy.png
582 KB, 1600x1200
>>46202764
>>46206922
>>46211608
How's this?
>>
File: parts.jpg (763 KB, 1437x2274) Image search: [Google]
parts.jpg
763 KB, 1437x2274
>>46204428
>>46204462

Updating my post.

Requesting a drawfrind to make my PC.

He is a male human thief with a warforged are replacing his left arm, and short faux hawked hair with shaved sides.

He is still young (late teens early 20's) but has clearly scene his share of fights as he has more than a few scars on his face and exposed right arm, but not a grotesque amount.

His warforged arm is currently griping onto the vertical wall of a castle, finger tips slightly embedded into the surface.

His clothes are a leather jerkin with no solder or sleeves, a jeweled bracer on his right arm about half the length of his fore arm, loose cloth pants and short boots.

He's wielding a single edged short sword in a reverse grip in his right hand, while watching for patrols below him.

Thx in advanced.
>>
File: dwarfluggingstuff.png (680 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
dwarfluggingstuff.png
680 KB, 1200x1600
>>46216491
How's this?
>>
I love you drawfag-kun's
You bring our ideas to life in ways we wish we could
>>
File: NANOMACHINES.png (136 KB, 374x900) Image search: [Google]
NANOMACHINES.png
136 KB, 374x900
>>46229375
>>46224752
>>
>>46230712
Not OR, but that's damn good. I wish I had just a sliver of your skill.
>>
Requesting a bunch of guys in powered exoskeletons with space-AKs riding a space-BTR
>>
>>46230712
nice! thanks mimic your art is the smoothest of shits
>>
>>46230766
thanks

>>46230938
np man
>>
File: CharacterRequest.png (899 KB, 934x900) Image search: [Google]
CharacterRequest.png
899 KB, 934x900
Requesting a young woman similar to the rightmost picture, dressed in a combination of the outfits on display here (riding boots, poncho, Bedouin robes, bandolier and pouches), with a pistol similar in appearance to the Colt, the Mauser, or a combination of both.
>>
>>46229425
it's awesome thanks :D
you rock!
>>
>>46230097
Very nice, thank you!
>>
>>46231274
>>46231320
Great, glad you guys enjoy
>>
File: togruta sketch by anon.png (2 MB, 2553x1816) Image search: [Google]
togruta sketch by anon.png
2 MB, 2553x1816
A few days ago a drawfag drew this excellent sketch of a Togruta mercenary. Could I get someone to add some color for me?

She's currently in a desert environment.
>>
File: Ahsoka_rebels_1.png (221 KB, 688x411) Image search: [Google]
Ahsoka_rebels_1.png
221 KB, 688x411
>>46231490
And here is what Togrutas look like for reference
>>
File: thewaifu.jpg (102 KB, 500x272) Image search: [Google]
thewaifu.jpg
102 KB, 500x272
>>46227917
>>46201431
I'll work on this tomorrow. What the hell am I doing
>>
>>46232191
Gods work. All is right in the world.
>>
>>46226180
Gorgeous art, anon. You deserve money.
>>
>>46188196
>>46208343
I bump my request again.
>>
>>46226494
Just got back to a computer. looking forward to it
>>
File: Kuja_Dissidia.png (608 KB, 572x1030) Image search: [Google]
Kuja_Dissidia.png
608 KB, 572x1030
can I get a vampire with a "armor" close to pic related (black color, popped collar and spiked cape/skirt though) and shorter hair drinking suggestively from a cup of blood? would be nice to have a pic for our current BBEG's henchman
>>
File: WoB.png (135 KB, 267x563) Image search: [Google]
WoB.png
135 KB, 267x563
>>46232191
GAS THE CLANS SPACE WAR NOW
>>
File: anons oc.png (133 KB, 283x563) Image search: [Google]
anons oc.png
133 KB, 283x563
>>46201014
>>46222475
yeah don't worry i got you senpai

it was like a 5 minute shop so i added a bit of extra flair to it, i hope you dont mind
>>
Anyone wanna look at this? Doesn't have to be detailed or anything:

>sheep dwarf
>boar orc
>arm wrestling on a tree stump
>>
File: dhMeAzK.gif (2 MB, 357x296) Image search: [Google]
dhMeAzK.gif
2 MB, 357x296
>>46233357
>>
>>46231490
>>46231534
I tried, honestly the sketchwork was better than my coloring, it was really easy to work with the actual figure here
>>
File: togruta request.png (3 MB, 2553x1816) Image search: [Google]
togruta request.png
3 MB, 2553x1816
>>46235278
Fuck I'm dumb. Here it is
>>
bump bc please
>>
>>46235302
>>46235278
Nice work anon!

My only quibble is that you missed her right arm. I'm not quite sure what she's doing with it though.
>>
>>46235938
Yeah I tried to go with the bare minimum, but I could see that squarish scribble on her right could be an arm but I took it for just more rock face. I think I'll touch it up, because i can see lots of room to grow
>>
File: now with some flair.png (184 KB, 281x563) Image search: [Google]
now with some flair.png
184 KB, 281x563
>>46233357
i kept looking for that extra bit of flair but couldn't find any. don't worry, though, i helped you out.
>>
togruta request.png
3 MB, 2553x1816
>>46235938
>>46236032
Her face made me think this was appropriate, no offense meant
>>
>>46211465
Working on it now. Expect at least a WIP by tonight
>>
File: Daughter of Kuzunoha.png (702 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
Daughter of Kuzunoha.png
702 KB, 2000x2000
>>46224855
I'm always up for a Devil Summoner. She's on the hunt for the Enochian Keys...

I'll see myself out.
>>
>>46236204
That's amusing, it didn't occur to me she might be flipping someone off. I see it now though
>>
togruta request.png
3 MB, 2553x1816
>>46237210
And I know no one asked but I wanted to touch it up one last time, final edit from me here
>>
>>46217273

24-hour bump!
>>
>>46238012
Would if I could, my man. So I'll try, but don't hold your breath, and don't expect nearly as much detail
>>
>>46238374

If you don't think you can re-create it, don't. Use your own artstyle, make it your own piece. I'm not looking for a photoshop job. I want you to make your own art!
>>
>>46238472
Thanks. Having the previous concept art helps, especially for the face, though, so I'm gonna go with something rather similar for now, but not entirely.
>>
>>46238687

Oh yeah, tweak it all you like. The fluff for the character I'm gonna be running using that image is basically that his body has been warped by magic so hard and often (he was basically rebuilt from the ground up to be the mortal vessel for a deity at one point) that he is his own species at this point. He wasn't born with wings, for one thing.

So, yeah. Artistic license ahoy. Though if you don't mind, I had a specific thought in mind for the neckace. Make it full of trinkets and mementos, like odd bits of metal, beads, religious curios, et cetera. Souveniers of old friends. The centerpiece is an iron disk with eight studs in a circle.

Or don't. I don't mind it not being 100% accurate.
>>
>>46214531
I'm the dude who made this. Anyone want a shoulders-up portrait or headshot? Also, I drew that with me mouse.
>>
File: tahu.png (6 KB, 250x218) Image search: [Google]
tahu.png
6 KB, 250x218
>>46238894
>Also, I drew that with me mouse.
Jesus christ
>>
>>46238894

What. WHAT.
>>
File: 1450198093819.jpg (24 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1450198093819.jpg
24 KB, 450x450
>>46238894
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 119

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.