[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>the primarchs all get turned into human teenage girls and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6
File: Primarchs_as_teen_girls.png (523 KB, 1014x665) Image search: [Google]
Primarchs_as_teen_girls.png
523 KB, 1014x665
>the primarchs all get turned into human teenage girls and sent to present-day earth
>>
>>46192956

The death of warhammer high was for the benefit of not just /tg/, but all mankind.
>>
>>46192989
But waifu is always a benefit to mankind.
>>
>>46192956
I have a bad habit of getting enamored with shitty settings for there premise and not their self insert waifu quests.
Great crusade ended in a success? Well what does the the imperium look like now?
50,000 channers find themselves deep in the wilderness of a a fantasy setting? How many of us die and to what? More importantly would we be hardy enough to survive the pull of estblished nations and not get immediately killed or enslaved?
>>
>>46193194
>Great crusade ended in a success? Well what does the the imperium look like now?

I love this idea myself, but WHH was written by idiots who had never read a HH Novel and had zero idea of the setting, so they failed to cover this.
>>
>>46193728

Harsh, those writers were pretty aware of the history. They just wanted to tell there own stories is all. I can't speak for all of them, but personally I just wanted to take a lighter heart to the world is all.
>>
Important question here, who gets the biggest tits?
>>
>>46193181
That is true, keep the undesirables from breeding
>>
>>46193181
Waifu-ism is what killing Japan so no.
>>
>>46193893

A lighter heart is possible without ditching everything that makes Warhammer 40k what it is. Ciaphas Cain is the greatest example of that. What those authors did was dump everything 40k except the names and make something incredibly generic.

There's a mountain of material, but that material should be used, otherwise it is 40k/30k/HH in name only.

>>46194044

Who do you think?
>>
>>46193893
Yeah you and me both.

"They refused to give up their freedom and their gods, and it had taken several months of bitter fighting, but their cities had burned, their temples pulled down and their people exterminated before they finally surrendered." -Eternity:Beyond

It's already hard to like the daughters with all the political space they take up, purging human civilizations just because isn't going to endear me to that character. Especially when Hana was suppose to be one of the more decent girls.
>>
>>46194177

Waifuism is shielding Japan from SJW bullshit, so it has its uses.
>>
>>46193728
>idiots
>who had never read a HH Novel
admittedly it's quite easy for a person to fulfil both of these qualities but you shouldn't put them back to back
>>
>>46194181
Guessing Fulgrim.
>>
>>46194218

They hadn't even read the FW Books, and say what you will about what BL put out, the FW team hasn't put a single foot wrong in their HH fluff.
>>
>>46194202
How so? I know someone from the UN or something wants to import korean sjw laws to japan but not much else
>>
>>46194177
>Japan dying
>not for the good of mankind
>>
>>46194300

Since when has Japan ever cared for what the UN wants?
>>
>>46194284
this is a fair point
>>
>>46194284

What about 'muh Decimation'? That ruined a lot of the Iron Warriors fluff and gave them a lot of undeserved hate.
>>
>>46192956
Within 36 hours, the planet is unrecognizable.
>>
>>46194202
By halting real life love and the creation of children? Waifu-ism is a disease that must be destroy.
>>
>>46194454

Love is love, no matter what it is about. Men can love 2d just as easily as they love their pets, friends and sometimes lovers. And a real life relationship is hard, one of the hardest things in the world to get, let alone hold onto. I do not begrudge those who opt for a less-painful, easier way of love. And there is too many people on earth as is, we do not need more children.

Waifu-ism may well be the savior of the human race from the demons of our own making.
>>
>>46194044
Actual canon: Fulgrim > Sanguinius > Angron = Russ > Lorgar > Perturabo > Konrad > Vulkan > Horus > Girlyman = Alpharius and Omegon > Khan > LL Cool J = Magnus > Corax > Headless Manus > Mortarion > Dorn
>>
>>46194530

I don't know from what deep, dark cavity you pulled that from, but it's patently false.

I can't tell who is worse, you or the Daemonette fetishfag.
>>
>>46192956
Better yet Akabur announces his next game Primarch Trainer. Genie trains the femprimarchs so they can impress corpse emps.

Gold edition includes the option of training a sororitas cheerleading squad, hate fucking the contention out of twins in the form of a preppy eldar and a goth dark eldar (featuring art from shad man), tsundere femorks in a teenage delinquent biker gang, nerdy fatass tau chicks, a tyranid mother daughter love triangle, random encounter guardswomen who are always virgins, and necron goth girl.

Ya? Ya?
>>
>>46194572
Okay, then what's your "true" canon, then?
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 350x345) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 350x345
>>46194494
>>
>>46194177
What kills Japan is xenophobia
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 500x280
>>46194595
I would never be seen again.
>>
>>46194651
What kills Japan is adopting American standards of job (in)security while insisting on the traditional loyalty.
>>
>>46194530
>Dorn
>flat as a wall
Kek
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 300x417) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 300x417
>>46194595
So who do I give my money to?
>>
>>46194608

There is no true canon, but just looking at the pictures says this.

Fulgrim > Sanguinius > Russ > Vulkan > Horus > Khan > Angron = Magnus > Lion = Konrad > Girlyman = Perturabo > Corax > Headless Manus = Dorn > Lorgar > Mortarion > Alpharius and Omegon (How else would they impersonate boys?)
>>
File: 1403781057449.jpg (154 KB, 436x500) Image search: [Google]
1403781057449.jpg
154 KB, 436x500
>>46194595
I need this because of reasons.
>>
>>46194595

Is this Pokemon?
>>
Why are so many of the fapfics unfinished?
>>
>>46198289

Because the authors got off before they could finish typing?
>>
>>46194595
This is dangerous heresy
>>
>>46196301
What?
>>
>>46194595
I don't we're ready for that
>>
>>46192956
Angela most pure of all, but my heart belongs to Hana/Furia triangle.
>>
File: Furia HatersGonnaHate.jpg (45 KB, 548x518) Image search: [Google]
Furia HatersGonnaHate.jpg
45 KB, 548x518
>>46192956
Furia or bust
>>
>>46203302
Speaking of Furia, did we ever get any story about what happened after she ran away?

I mean we got Freia being badass at the Fang, Venus and Jake doing Salamander things together, Hana almost got herself KIA trying to live up to her legacy and if my memory is correct Cora as a no-nonsense business woman. I want to know what Furia got up to.
>>
>>46194530
A&O need the smallest tits, so they can pose as boys more easily.

Magnus is just HUGE, so she should have HUGE TITS.

Mortarion's tits should start small, then get bloated by Nurgle.

Sanguinius should have medium tits that are FLAWLESS.
>>
>>46194530
Great Fulgrim's ban expired. if you'll excuse me I need to pour promethium infused bleach into my eye. thanks.
>>
>>46192989
Yes.
>>
>>46194494
Please end your life.
>>
>nothing changes
>>
>>46203476

Have you not read Ghosts since? A huge addition was made to it set on Nenavist.
>>
>>46205424
Now i have. Plus i read The Journal. Still want to know more but this is a good start
>>
>>46205987

You probably will never learn more, sadly. The author's long gone. Which is a deep shame, the mystery of Nenavist is still there, and how it connects to the World Eaters, and what relation if any it has with her true homeworld Nuceria.
>>
>>46206073
Ah shite. Oh well, guess it's headcanon from here on out.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.