[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The last product you saw a commercial for now gets a 40k
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
>The last product you saw a commercial for now gets a 40k themed commercial because reasons and legal shit.
>For example, if you saw a nerf commercial you would see a nerf commercial with a 40k theme and licence.
What would the commercial look like?
>>
>>46192365

I can't remember the last commercial I watched.

I mean, I normally tune them out, but I've got enough adblockers that I don't really have to sit through them ever. I haven't watched a commercial in days.

Still, I suppose any new vehicle or walker model could take the standard car commercial format, nothing new there.
>>
>>46192365
>Watching commercials

Its bed time grandpa, shitposting time is bad for you!.
>>
>Donald Trump
This makes uncomfortable amount of sense.
>>
>>46192365
Incredibly relevant: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6m2kGtbDOc
>>
>>46192365

Yagult cures Chaos exposure with its salty Imperial goodness.
>>
>>46192365
I imagine, in the grim darkness of the far future, humanity doesn't have "advertising" so much as "blatant propaganda"
>>
>>46192631
The OP said 40k themed anon, not taking place in 40k.
>>
>advertisement for adult cartoon lineup
>40k animated series
would you watch it?
>>
>chicken wings
No fucking clue.
>>
WA-WA-WAAA-WAAA-WAAAGH

IT'S ZOGGIN' GOOD, LADZ
>>
>>46192365
I guess the last commercial I watched was for Battlefleet Gothic because I was intentionally looking for one.
>>
Ricky Gervais shilling for Verizon cell phones. Something with astropaths maybe?
>>
>>46192365
>Millions of orks are fleeing waaagh. Please donate some money to our charity to help these poor orks settle into their new countries
>>
It was the Puppymonkeybaby commercial. It's Chaos. The Imperium for once is honest to the people and shows the horror of the Warp.
>>
>>46192703
I would if it was good.
>>
>>46192365
You've got a quite little thread here, but I have a good one. I have a tab open on Youtube and I just got the ad for a new movie called "The Boss".

I wont be seeing it, but if it was "Da Boss" and about a big ork who realizes he's no longer the biggest and has to go live with the grots I sure as shit would.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkqOzajxMYE&ebc=ANyPxKraAslIblpWLFN16oPTYvjIJJdx0HV9FI7bCOAlXMc0ONtcyQGDyGOCVn606Xo9IYXmg0ETTOqhx8ODXNUQHYirbHaaIQ
>>
>>46192474
>>46192514
Shit, I feel you, who watches telle anymore?

I just had a bizarre dream, with parallel applebees/black people applebees though. Also spiders the size of rats.

Not sure what would happen there.
>>
>>46192365
>Some really bad online college commercial set to "If I only had a brain"
>40K
This will not end well.
>>
>>46195451
Higher Education for Servitors?
>>
>>46192365
Fulgrims Drag race.
>>
>>46192365
I honestly can't remember. I don't watch television and have Ublock. I'm trying to think about billboards and so forth, but the only one I can remember seeing last was this one for a government health thing.

So I guess doing an online check to make sure you're not heretical, I guess?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.