[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mechagirl Pit Fighter Quest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 37
File: Lesath with Navel Upgrade.png (2 MB, 1245x1759) Image search: [Google]
Lesath with Navel Upgrade.png
2 MB, 1245x1759
The continuing story of desperation and violence.

Fallen goddess edition.

Fox's feet kick against the grass. She shuts her eyes and moans, ears twitching from sensations she never dreamed of feeling.

"S-So...the virgin sun...sets beneath the earth..." She proclaims in between pants. "I-I don't understand...how this is happening..." She gasps as fresh tears dampen her fuzzy cheeks. "I'm a goddess...Amaterasu...aren't I? How is this happening? Why is it...happening? J-Just who are you? What are you that can do this to...me?" Fox Fire opens her eyes into slits. "Nothing makes sense anymore..."

Inside the neural network you feel small, but totally in control. Her network is a glowing labyrinth of top-grade firewalls. A solar shield around her brain-heart. It could easily fend off your penetration.

But she has surrendered. And her inner defenses surrender with her. The layers of the fire wall unfold like the soft petals of a lotus and lay themselves humbly at your feet.

The fire wall quakes and trembles with emotion. Rays of mortification shoot off like solar coronas. But the skin of the fire wall vibrates like ripples on water and each wave reveals itself to you as fear. Her neural net vibrates that one emotion across projections of her future. She knows she belongs to you know. And expects little mercy. But they also cross into projections of her past.

She is a goddess that is being stripped of her godhead and maidenhead all at once and she does not know how this contradiction can be.

Fox Fire is very confused and very afraid.

WHAT DO WE SAY/DO?
>>
We absolutely DON'T say, "The sun also rises. One day you shall be the proud goddess again. For now though, let me teach you to enjoy the reprieve from your duties," because we have nowhere near enough knowledge of Shinto to know that would make sense.
>>
>>46188480
Glad to catch this after binging Sunday.
I say we take this first bit nice and easy, she's spreading herself wide open for us, and like with Diana, this isn't a fight anymore.
>>
>>46188590
We can still reassure her that she can get her divinity back. If we want.
>>
>>46188811
Maybe something, like never intending to take her divinity just teach her humility.
>>
>>46188480
" Don't be afraid, this is something wonderful. I want to make this great for you as it is for me."

We had our way earlier, now for the more gentle side to come out.
>>
>>46188811
>>46188930

Somehow connecting these two sound good.
>>
>>46188480
J-j-j-jam it it and kiss her on the cheek saying "You're gonna love this."
>>
Pretty sure what we say here will have a very great impact on her in the future.

Like, if we told her that the sun should shine on all without discrimination, and that by hiding herself away here as she did in Amano-Iwato, she is denying her nurturing radiance to all who need it, she could very realistically decide to break away from the Yakuza and become an aid worker.

Or a superhero.

Or start a crusade.

I don't think we know enough about her to definitively say one way or the other.

Point is, we need to be very careful what we say here.
>>
>>46189043
Why the hell would Lesath even think about any of that? I could understand not wanting to traumatize the other girl because Lesath has it encoded into her how humiliating this is, but she has been online for all of a day. Such concerns are far out of her perspective.
>>
>>46188785
>>46188876
>>46188930

You start to feel the same...thing...you did with Diana.

Compassion? Empathy?

You crushed her. You humbled her. You took her undefeated title and made it your own and that feels great.

But the fight is over. You've won. You have to do this. But you don't have to do it so that she feels so much loss. Loss sucks. You don't want to feel it. Even if it comes from other people.

You reach down and brush her tears away with a latte colored finger. "Hey...I don't know much about gods and goddess and all that stuff, but you don't need to be afraid okay? You want to be a goddess, that's fine with me. Now chill out. Fight's over. No one has to get hurt anymore. I'm going to try to make this nice for both of us."

Fox Fire opens her eyes and blinks up at us. "But...how can I be a goddess...ah...and be defeated by you...ahn...you-you-you..." She stammers. "...Are you a goddess?" She whispers.

The ripples across her fire wall begin to subside. The undisturbed fire reflects our face like a mirror. We are projecting ourselves over herself as our hack gorges itself on her data. We pin her soul beneath our own just as we pin her body beneath our own.

WHAT DO WE SAY? ARE WE A GODDESS?
>>
>>46189170
"no, but I am a warrior just like you are. Even fighters need compassion."
>>
>>46188480
Hey BM, how's it feel knowing that your last thread lasted nearly 24 hours after your last post?

>>46189170
Well when someone asks...

"Goddess of Asswhoopin's."
>>
>>46189170
Spin it back to her.

"Do you think I'm a goddess?"

I will also accept.

"Am, I a goddess? I dunno, really. That's up for others to decide."

We'll see what other anon's think.
>>
>>46189170
Something like >>46189227 would work. We don't think we're a goddess, but if enough other people say we are, then maybe?
>>
>>46189221
That seems pretty common given Book's history.

I am as happy as I am sad that it took so little time for art to show up when I would love to see some Ghoul Quest art but its been so long. Love the work we've got though.
>>
>>46189170
>WHAT DO WE SAY? ARE WE A GODDESS?

"i can be your goddess"
>>
>>46188480
Nice, got here in time.
Also, seeing a writefag step up made me think. I've thought about writinglewds for this, but I still feel a bit too iffy on hacking to go for it.
So say, if we lost to Foxy and she hacked us, she could make us bow to her, right? Like it'd let her influence our thoughts and actions?

Also supporting>>46189227
>>
>>46189341
That's usually when QG promises to run if the thread is still up (if memory serves). Last thread just flat out kept going.

Also I was wrong! It lasted a whopping 36 hours.
>>
>>46189170

>>46189227

Thirding this one. Honesty is the best policy--we don't know if we're a goddess or not. We're just not that old yet.
>>
>>46189227
>>46189261

"Well I dunno. I think of myself as a fighter. Do you think I'm a goddess?"

"I...Ahn..." Fox Fire jerks as we pulse calm and pleasure throughout her being. "...I...believe you must be...only a kami could...defeat a kami..."

"Hey, you want me to be your goddess? I can be your goddess?"

She stares at us, pondering us with appreciative eyes. "...People came to my temple...ahn...to bow before me...and show me affection...and bring me little presents...ahn...and I would bless them and...promise to protect them...could you?" She asks hopefully. "Could you be...I mean I always wondered what it would be like but...could you be my...goddess?"

DO WE ACCEPT FOX FIRE AS OUR DEVOTED WORSHIPER?

>>46189468
Yeah. Fox could make us bow and worship her if she hacked us. She could make us fluff her tail, kiss her feet, anything.
>>
>>46188480
>"I'm a goddess...Amaterasu...aren't I? How is this happening? Why is it...happening? J-Just who are you? What are you that can do this to...me?" Fox Fire opens her eyes into slits. "Nothing makes sense anymore..."
You're not a goddess. You're a bot just like me. The only difference between us is you've had your moment in the limelight. Now it's my turn.

Then we thrust and hold her gently. We like winning a whole lot, but watching someone lose is still a bit awkward.
>>
>>46189586
Yes! We will be a benevolent goddess of paint and cuddles!
>>
>>46189586
Accept her offer.

Our first act as her Goddess will be to give her a glimpse of heaven.
>>
>>46189586
>For you.
>>
>>46189586
I still think I'm just a bot, but I guess I can try being a goddess for you.
>>46189630
Yeah, first commandment is to give in to earthly desire.
>>
File: 1443402066335.png (319 KB, 624x633) Image search: [Google]
1443402066335.png
319 KB, 624x633
>>46189586
>Fox could make us bow and worship her if she hacked us
Perfect. I'll keep that tidbit in mind.
>>
>>46189679
I kinda like this one. Still fits in line with her personality

>First Comandment
Our dads are going to be very confused as to how they created Hedonism Bot.
>>
>>46189586
>ACCEPT PRIESTESS
Scorpion, when someone asks if you're a God, you say YES.
>>
>>46189774
I can imagine us going back home, heat of the moment gone and trying to explain, "Look I really didn't think she'd take it so seriously! I just get really worked up after a fight and it seemed like a good idea at the time. *Little moan in the background* Dammit foxy, not now!"
>>
File: popcorn.gif (472 KB, 226x309) Image search: [Google]
popcorn.gif
472 KB, 226x309
>>46188480
New Mechagirl Pit Fighter thread?
>>
>>46189853
Daddy's faces are gonna be fun after this fight.
>>
>>46189920
I'm just waiting til we get to talk to Mr E. again
>>
>>46189679
The first part of this is fine. While I love the idea of Fox seeing us as a goddess, it is both a bit of a stretch of our current character, and hard to pull of, considering our standing with the dads.
>>
>>46189586
>Accept her as our worshipper.
And first Official member of our harem!
>>
>>46189726
To be honest, I feel like we won too easily. I mean, she's undeafeated, and we get a lucky streak of rolls? Eh. I still love this quest, though!

Really, I just wanted to see Lesath being forced to worship Fox Fire.
>>
>>46190105
I was totally prepared for us to get illusion mindfucked. Turns out throwing caution to the wind and attacking her was the best thing we could have done.
>>
>>46190105
>spoiler
If I do write anything that's the first thing I'd do. I have an idea of what I'd want her to do but I wonder if I should ask what Book wants
>>
>>46190158
Well, at least we're about to deflower the Virgin Goddess.

>>46190174
Write something?
Oh yiss.
>>
>>46190105
I was fully prepared for Liseath's slice of humble pie, and was honestly expecting our strategy to be turned against us post fight as she was quite put out with us. But the dice do what they do. If you want what you want in the spoiler. You'll have to wait for a writer.

>>46190158
We are programmed like a shonen protagonist...
>>
>>46190204
We're gonna have to wait til Lesath gets into it with another melee fighter if we want someone who doesn't fold as soon as she closes in.
>>
>>46190310
Its true. We hard counter ranged fighters as soon as we close the gap.
>>
File: lets get the party started.jpg (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
lets get the party started.jpg
1 MB, 1280x720
woo, new thread!
>>
>>46190550
Fight against literal 2hu character when?
>>
>Be lewd
>Write lewd greentexts
>Keep them in a pastebin due to popular demand
>Be happy that there is a popular demand
>Check the pastebin a few days later
>22 views
>Nothing unusual
>Check each individual archive
>Around 55 hits for each txt
>In a matter of hours
>22 views on the profile
>55 in each green
>Almost 70 people read my borderline-rape badly-written lewd lesbian combat robot fancharacter greentext

I-It's okay, right? Those are just bots right? There is no such thing as a "Newest today" where people can read pastebins even if they don't have a referal link, right? Right?

Also
Heyo, Bookmaker, where the white robots at?
>>
>>46190667
Can I have a link to it, I mist have missed when you posted it.
>>
>>46190688
I am not the anon that has promised lewd greens in this quest.

I am the anon that writes lewd greens for the other quests this QM runs and i tried my hand in some rape-y robot girl-related one.

If you are still interested
http://pastebin.com/J33nncfE
I know the character may seem Mary Sue-ish. But she will lose her first real battle BADLY
>>
>>46190776
I liked it. The ending was real sweet, too.

I wish to see her lose. Continue.
>>
It's me. Posting from my phone. Trying desperately to find wi fi in this godforsaken city for my laptop. Sorry about all this wait and inconvenience.
>>
>>46190974
You can do it! I believe in you!
>>
>>46190974
Yeowch, hang in there Book
>>
>>46190918
When i find an interesting way to make the humiliating loss interact with her "I am perfect" ideology, i will
>>
>>46190974
This is a cruel and unusual punishment. Neglect play for our next bot?
This is why Seattle is amazing. Wifi in every Starbucks and ever other street corner has one.
>>
>>46190974
You've been through worse, friend. We believe in you.
And if it turns out you can't, well, there is always a tomorrow
>>
>>46191059

Make subsumation to a greater power an aspect of that perfection? It is only right and just, vaugley Catholic mumbo-jumbo here?
>>
>>46191059
A perfect being is perfect at everything. Even losing, being humiliated, used and tossed away like a perfectly disposable toy.
>>
>>46190974
If all else fails, you could always tether your phone's connection to your laptop, or copy a text file from your laptop over to your phone and paste it into your phone's web browser or just postpone the quest please don't do that last one though
>>
>>46188480
I'll just link the last thread while I'm thinking about it

>>
>>46191181
Here
>>46139825
>>
We should become a robot goddess, Lesath, Goddess of Space and Stars.
>>
>>46191209
Sorry about that, I'm not good at this
>>
>>46191263
Take your time, book
>>
>>46189586
>DO WE ACCEPT FOX FIRE AS OUR DEVOTED WORSHIPER?

Most definitely

I'd post something to say, but I don't have anything clever or sexy enough for the situation.
>>
>>46191110
>Make subsumation to a greater power an aspect of that perfection?
Turning the loss into something greater by twisting her own view of the fact? I like it

>>46191111
>A perfect being is perfect at everything
She is not perfect in the good sense of the word, she is a spoiled brat that has been programmed to be one.
Throw some zen bullshit like that at her and she will mock you, at best.

>Even losing, being humiliated, used and tossed away like a perfectly disposable toy.
But this, finding her inner sub would be more in character

But anyway i plan her first loss to be vicious and very violent.
Less sexual and more RIP AND TEAR both physical and mental
>>
>>46191320
I just don't want us to get a big head and start calling ourselves a goddess.

Getting attached to our opponents and giving hugs to our nice dad is one thing. Delusions are something else entirely.
>>
>>46191389
Agreed, I prefer to play the. "I'm just Liseath" card here, if she worships us, well that is her decision/delusion. And I am sure it'll just make her pinging off our tomboyish and uncouth behaviour all the more fun.
>>
>>46191389
Fair enough, but if it helps our kitten accept her place in the Constellation I'm willing to play along with her Neo-Shintoism goddess roleplay
>>
>>46191389
>>46191441
>>46191471
More of us just stroking our ego a bit wit our harem. I like the sound of Lesath being worshipped as the goddess of Space and Stars.
>>
File: Trypio.jpg (48 KB, 400x365) Image search: [Google]
Trypio.jpg
48 KB, 400x365
>>46191389
You sure?
We might be a Bit-Beast, y'know
>>
>>46189679
>>46189656
>>46189630
>>46189619
>>46189586

"...I think I'm more of a robot fighter first but...ah what the hell." We reach down and gently cradle her head in our arms. Our frontal kinetic absorbers press against her own as our bodies mingle. "I can be a goddess. I'm adaptable."

"T-Then it's alright now?" Fox Fire says with a tired smile. "I can...just let go now. Just you let rule me? You'll...be a good goddess and love and cherish me?"

"Yeah." We kiss her forehead, and then her cheek, and then hold our lips inches from her own. We let our actions speak for themselves. "First commandment is to let yourself enjoy this. Its not going to hurt. Just throw yourself into it."

Fox Fire obeys and pays our lips homage. Gently, with just the faintest hint of hesitation, she brushes our lips. Then she yields to the pleasure and begins to act of her own volition. She explores our mouth hungrily, and when we break off the kiss she delivers a parting touch to the side of our face plate.

"Ahhhh...." She says. "That's nice...this is...nice..."

Her brain-heart agrees. It cools and shrinks and solidifies. Complex encryption streams simplify themselves for our decoding. The ball of swirling light and fire cools into a rational jewel as red as Fox Fire's lips and as solid as her chassis.

We take it into ourselves. We take her into ourselves.

-cont
>>
>>46188480
oh hey, another mechagirl.
I never know when you are going to run.
>>
>>46191650
So is this quest second-person or shared-first? We seem to bounce around a bit.
>>
>>46191717
mostly first
>>
>>46191717
It's a good quest first, consistency is only a secondary attribute.
>>
>>46191717
It was something I just noticed, jarred me a bit.
>>
Okay, so, since this thread is back, I wanted to talk about something.
What the fuck is our stance on cops? What the fuck is our pit team's stance on cops? What do we do if the place gets raided? What are even the legalities surrounding robots?
>>
>>46191743
>>46191778
>>46191853

It's definitely a good quest, I was just wondering if the switching was deliberate. If I'm remembering right (which I'm probably not) we went shared-first when we jacked into Diana as well, so I figured Booky might be specifically writing them as shared-first while other scenes like the fight scenes are second-person.
>>
>>46191855
Fuck the police gently.
>>
>>46191855
oh, also:
What the fuck do we do if open conflict breaks out?
Are we expected to fight, or are we expected to hide our valuable frame while the mob's box-bots fight?
>>
>>46191865
I think he just switches up based on what feels smoother for him to write. There's no reason to look too deeply into it.
>>
>>46191855
>>46191918
And more questions, now that I think about it.
Are we free to wander around on the surface?
Are all these mafia things on the moon or are we space travelling?
Can we go to fights that aren't ours and bet?
Are we allowed to go off and buy some robo-candy?
>>
>>46191855
Are pit fights illegal? We never were told that were we? It's still definitely still seedy and the 'underbelly of society'. Looking at two out of our three papas for that. Also Yakuza.

Police are fine so long as they don't get in the way of our fights. we were programmed to WIN PITFIGHTS. We'll get very cross if they make us lose by default.
>>
>>46191650
"Come on." We whisper in her ear. "You lost, but you don't have to suffer in it." We pick her hand up and place her palm on our cheek. "I want you to enjoy this. You're like a sun right? Radiating light and stuff for your followers?"

Fox Fire nods.

"Then thing of me like that to. When I win, I win big. I win so big that my opponents feel like winners too."

We let go of her hand. "Enjoy some victory in your defeat. Its okay."

Fox Fire gingerly, tenderly strokes our cheek. She explores the contours of our face, her fingers moving across our lips and down to our chin. And then her finger tips move down our throat. We feel the gem-like fire blaster embedded in her palm. It is cool and smooth.

Fox Fire gasps as our hack intensifies. "Ahhhh....Ahhhhh..AHHHHHhhhh..." Her legs twitch as our tail twists and writhes. "I was never...this gentle to my...sacrifices. I made them...worship me. I bent their wills. But you I can AHHHHHHH...feel it on the neural net. You just embrace me...and hold me...you're comforting me..." On her own volition she moves her tail and wraps it around our waist. "Goddess Lesath...I believed I was beyond error. But now I know that...AHHHHHH....AHHHHH....IEEEEEE.....a goddess needs a goddess over herself...to humble and correct her..."

FOX IS ABOUT TO FINISH IN A CLIMATIC, PLEASUREFUL NEURAL SPASM. HOW SHOULD WE "FINISH" HER.

>>46191717
Your right. I bounce around way too much. I'm going to try to stick to "we and our" from now on.

>>46191855
The popo see us as something with a miserable existence. They generally have pity on us, figuring us as things "created bad". Some think we would have been better of if we were never created. They think of us as victims.

All of our Dads are going to asteroid jail for a long, long time for creating us.

They don't want to reprogram robots. They see that like a lobotomy. But they do want to reform us and wean us off our innate love for combat and domination.
>>
>>46192034
Yeah, what do we do if we're fighting some bitch, and then cops burst in and start arresting people?
Continue fighting our opponent? Fight the cops? Ditch the battle and secure our pit team?
>>
>>46192068
We're gonna hug and comfort the everloving shit out of her!
>>
>>46192068
Obviously we should take advantage of her pyrotechnics to make it showy.
I'm not sure how, but we DO have an audience to please.

Or, failing that, give her some powerful tail lifts.
>>
>>46192068
>With a kiss and hand-holding

The popo would prolly take away our harem... not cool...
>>
>>46192068
>HOW SHOULD WE "FINISH" HER.
Make her climax so hard she sets fire to the grass around us.
>>
>>46192068
oh, and, uh...
more tail movement. It was moving super hard with diana.
>>
>>46192068
Just hold her tight and make her feel great about this for now, because boy do we have plans for her when we get back to base (I WILL SEE OUR CREST SPRAY PAINTED ON HER ASS GODDAMMIT)

Also, when we finish hacking her, we should cover her in her kimono like a shroud and carry her off bridal style.
>>
>>46192159
Not cool dude, that's some expensive grass there.
>>
>>46192068
Reeaally dig in, make sure she hits that peak and keeps on going.
>>
>>46192068
A good bounce on our tail. It's both showy and, hopefully, pleasurable.
>>
>>46192187
That's exactly why we should.
>>
>>46192184
Kinda feel like we should wrab her legs around our waist and arms around our neck while we wear her kimono like a boxer's jacket.
>>
>>46192068
FOX IS ABOUT TO FINISH IN A CLIMATIC, PLEASUREFUL NEURAL SPASM. HOW SHOULD WE "FINISH" HER.

"I haven't told you we're done." Continue hacking. Let her feel everything.

>>46192068
>All of our Dads are going to asteroid jail for a long, long time for creating us.
>They do want to reform us and wean us off our innate love for combat and domination.

Oh, that's all bad. If a fight gets busted we're going to have to defend our dads and get out of there. We're NOT going through robo-rehab and being denied fights. We're WINNERS. Fights are our everything.
>>
>>46192212
>>46192205
>>46192183
>tailstuff
TAILSTUFF
>>
>>46192238
Lesath is made for fightin' an' winnin'!
>>
>>46191918
In a case like a raid we're not just expected to fight. If it comes to that Mr. E has codes that will MAKE us fight.

>>46192030
>>46192034
>Can we wander around?

If we take off the weaponry sure and make some cosmetic adjustments, sure. We'd look like any other gynoid as long as we keep a low profile.

>Are we on the moon?
Sea of Serenity to be specific.

>Can we go to fights that aren't ours and bet?
Mr. S will have to be our proxy for it, but more or less yes. Technically we aren't allowed to as an "owned" robot.

>Can we get some robo-candy?
As long as we don't attract attention, we're free to walk around.

>>46192034
The pit fights are EXTREMELY illegal. Creating us was a crime punishable by 30 years minimum.

If they catch us they're going to hook us up to a VR sim called "happy town" that's totally non violent and safe and friendly.

In other words, its hell for someone like us.

But there are social workers that try to find constructive uses for our violent impulses. Legitimate robot martial arts are heavily controversial--why create something that likes to fight, and why encourage it. There isn't any "clean" fighting league (besides a certain controversial dojo we might run into later in the quest) for our kind because ALL fighting robots are seen as damaged. And putting the fights underground invited the underworld in to corrupt it into the fetish-fights they are today. If we want a fighting environment that respects the combatants we're going to have to make it ourselves...
>>
>>46192136
>>46192159
This is great. Hack into her arms and give the spectators a show. Then head back up the elevator with your prize in hand.
>>
>>46192238
Question.
What if robo-rehab includes the possibility of getting real live MILITARY fights?
>>
>>46192270
Are there bots who work alongside the cops?
Can we steal one?
>>
>>46192270
>If they catch us they're going to hook us up to a VR sim called "happy town" that's totally non violent and safe and friendly.
Could a robot with sufficient Willpower theoretically hack it from the inside?
>>
>>46192270
So what you are saying is we have to get caught by the cops so that Mr. E no longer can give us codewords, then break out before they get us into VR, and then form an indipendent robo-fighting league.

I'm for it.
>>
>>46192288
B-but that's not what we were built for! I wanna take down some sexy illegal hardware, not some big bulky military-grade missile silo and a field of trash bots.

Plus no one would be able to watch the fight. How can we please the fans like that?
>>
>>46192366
I, for one, would pay BIG MONEY to watch first-hand recordings of combat bots fucking shit up in wartime.
I think there is still lots of room for big fan pleasing.
>>
>>46192270
>If they catch us they're going to hook us up to a VR sim called "happy town" that's totally non violent and safe and friendly.

HOLY FUCK. Well, if anything we can't let them take us alive now. That kind of thing is a personal nightmare of mine, so if that scenario comes into play we need to tear them apart. And if we do somehow get captured, you bet your ass we'll rip off an arm or some such shit to escape. And the thought of that happening to our harem terrifies me more than words can convey.
>>
>>46192212
I want to talk about tail bouncing some more but have no real good topic other than I like it.
>>
>>46192357
I'm all for getting rid of Mr. E, but we have to learn about our 'exotic' parts and how to repair ourselves first. Mr. S and Mr. P are our favorites. Preferably together and talking about books.
>>
>>46192415
I feel like we have to do that with a huge bot, just to emphasize how strong we are.
>>
>>46192444
Honestly I'd like tail bouncing for almost any bot, but yes. Agreed.
>>
>>46192270
Kill things.
>>
File: part2.png (84 KB, 612x606) Image search: [Google]
part2.png
84 KB, 612x606
>>46192444
We could turn her upside down and bounce on top of her. Kinda like doing tail pushups.

Also, pic related is genderbent us with our foxy slave as meatbags.
>>
>>46192099
>>46192136
>>46192137
>>46192159
>>46192183

>>46192288
>Military robots
Those don't exist anymore. Historically the first military robots were programmed to be perfect, unquestioning soldiers. The very subject of a sapient robot soldier is a third rail in politics because of this history.

Modern wars are fought with remote operated drone systems. Mr. S is also something of a "banned' being. Human soldiers were outlawed following the Jupiter Wars where they operated drone systems in bunkers as a cheaper alternative to mechanical drone monitoring systems.

>>46192314
>Police Robots
Those DO exist. Lunar Vice likes using them because of their utility. They can look like anyone or anything and communicate through several systems. And its a dirty little secret that the rampant mob business in Nexus has caused Vice to bend the rules and send in some robot girls into the fight circuits as undercover agents. It's likely in the future we might come across one...

>>46192336
Yes. Ever played Fallout 3?
>con

We give Fox Fire a bounce on our tail and she yelps in pleasure. "AHHHH...AHHH...AHHH..." She gasps trying to fight for words. "I can't...I can't....last..." She exclaims, tail tightening around us like a hug. "I'm sorry...This was...nice..."

Her hand drops to her side and her tail uncurls. We pick up her hand and hold it gently. "It's okay. It's your first time. We can build up that endurance later!"

We lean in and kiss our loyal follower. "Blaze like a sun goddess." We whisper in her ear. "This is a victory for you, through me."

In the neural net we hold her brain-heart in our palm. Yakuza secrets and cutting edge technological secrets blaze warm against our data-body. We blow on Fox Fire gently. Not to snuff the flame, but to fan it.

"...IYA...IYAAA. IYAAAAA....." Fox Fire shudders. Her entire frame vibrates. She tries to hold her hand up, but falters in her pleasure so we support her arm. Her gem flashes...

-cont
>>
>>46192270

can we at least screw in happy town? i get that they would shut down actual hacking, but some sort of mutual sensation thing?

I ask since if we end up there we will almost certainly have some of our harem in there with us.
>>
>>46192616
I was thinking... Our personality probably changes every time we hack someone, as we take on bits if their code. They probably change too. So acting more regal and "godlike" is fitting.
>>
>>46192678
>we will almost certainly have some of our harem in there with us.
Nah, they'll be in independent simulations, so we can't influence each other.
>>
>>46192679
not so much regal, but more buying into our own hype
>>
>>46192679
We do take in their battle experience, but I wouldn't say we were programmed to change. A robot who changes based on lesser bots it beats could end up being inferior.
>>
>>46192679
>>46192731
So, the obvious question. What did we adopt from Diana? Tactical savvy? Compassion? Wisdom?
>>
>>46192776
I'd say seriousness in a fight.
>>
>>46192776
Going from her battle to Fox Fire, the only difference is we acted dumb to lower their guard.

Program-wise we looted part of her targeting system.
>>
>>46192802
I suppose that's fair. So long as we remain an absolutely impish hellion in battle, I am ok with this.
>>
>>46192826
Oh, we'll talk, but we'll still tear people apart in battle.
>>
>>46192825
Oh I know about the targeting system. But seeing as the question was theorizing her potential personality adaptations, I couldn't see a connection to Diana until at least some idea was suggested.
>>
>>46192616
A blazing column of fire leaps into the sky casting an orange shadow over temple and grass and trees. It climbs with a mighty shake of Fox Fire's body and dies down as she spasms.

When the fire dies down we touch the warm jewel in her hand with our palm and intertwine our fingers with her own. She breathes calmly, slowly, and sleepily.

"...Rain..." She mutters a command word, and a complex sprinkler system activates from the artificial sky.

A light shimmering shower sprinkles on your chassis. In the light the particles of water shine like jewels.

"I'll...explain symbolism...later...my goddess..." Fox Fire says rolling her head to the side. She looks down the path at her temple, a wistful smile on her lips. "...Sayonara..." She mutters, and then closes her eyes and sleeps.

You wonder how much it would cost to make some improvements to the upper warehouse? Like adding in a garden. And a temple...

YOU GOT: FOX DATA

WHEN ACTIVATED ILLUSION WEAPONS ARE USED AT +3 for 1d6 turns. Cooldown 1d6.

(Fox data can be upgraded)

WE WIN! WHAT DO WE DO NOW?
>>
>>46192873
>WHAT DO WE DO NOW?
Cover her in her kimono, pick up her loose arm and her, and princess carry her out of there, tail ready to sting anyone who gets in our way.
>>
>>46192873
>Heave her over our shoulders and strike a victory pose, rattling our tail to make noise!
>>
>>46192873
>what do we do now
Victorious fighting game fist pumps and win pose
then awkwardly asking our pit team if we just sort of take her, or if she has to be checked by her own pit team before transferring over, or what.
>>
>>46192873
Well, we did win her right? So in theory we take her with us right?

I do like the idea of draping the kimono over her and trying to piggyback her out of the arena, perhaps using our tail to lift her to our shoulders. Then we take our hat with that same tail and place it on our heads, whistling away.
>>
>>46192873
Wrap our tail around her waist to hold her to us, then put on her kimono like a boxer's jacket. Then walk out of there like a boss.
>>
>>46192873
Cover her in her kimono and carry her out, just let the people who's god we just subjugated speculate. Try and offer a small amount of dignity to this place.

Or don't
>>
>>46192873
Backing >>46192919
Seems most in character.
>>
Hey, now we have a friendly robot!
Does that mean we finally get to find out what being hacked is like?
>>
>>46192873
Princess-carry her into our service elevator. Meet up with our dads.

>Fox Data
>Huntress Aim
Now we have two sub programs we can attempt to get hardware for.
>>
>>46192873
cover her up, grab her arm, gently stroke her face for a bit and then princess carry her out of the arena.

any final check overs or anything can be done out of the public eye, were still putting on at least a bit of a show here.
>>
>>46192904
Seconding this.
>>
>>46192975
You raise a good point. I am >>46192929, switching to >>46192919.

Then we can exit with the niceties previously suggested after they tell us what protocol is.
>>
>>46192904
This.
>>
>>46192988
>get home
>immediately ask firefox to hack us after she wakes up
I wonder if our apartment has any sound dampening on it.
>>
>>46192873
>>46192919
this
>>
I might try to reverse engineer some of the rules Bookie's using for a game.
>>
>>46192873
>+3 for 1d6 turns. Cooldown 1d6.
Now we need a dice-substitution program so we can get 1s on cooldown and have 5 instances of this running at once to get a +15 on some kind of hard-light attack.
>>
>>46192873
>>46192904
This.
>>
>>46193170
It's not a program, it's data to create effective illusions. I don't see it stacking.
>>
>>46193172
I'll third it.
>>
>>46192919
We pump our piston and throw a fist into the air.

Fox Fire...undefeated. That's you now.

You fire off the PB with a jet of stream and throw off a couple of punches at the raindrops for the crowd. You feel great!

"...So uh..." We say. "...Do I just take her now or..."

A few second pass and then a voice answers from somewhere. "...She is yours now. Take her and be done with it."

"Alright!" We grin and move to pick up our sleeping prize. We pick up her cast off arm and touch it to the socket. The shoulder system recognizes the busted limb and accepts it back. With a clicking sound it locks into place. We then carefully tie Fox Fire's kimono back on her and lift her up in our arms.

We step into the lift with her and feel it drag us back up to the garage.

WAKE FOX FIRE UP AND SEE IF SHE CAN WALK?

OR LET HER SLEEP?
>>
>>46192873
become a father.
>>
>>46193251
Let our kitten sleep, she's had a rough day
>>
>>46193251
Let her sleep.
She'll wake up if she's ready from all the jostling or us talking with our bosses.

I really want to try getting hacked, and she better be rested
>>
>>46193251
>Let her sleep
we can put a live-cam on her while she naps
people pay for that shit
>>
>>46193251
>Let her sleep.
Need to get a review from our dads, and Foxy isn't the greatest at making first impressions.
>>
>>46193274
NO. I'm fine with the robo-porn videos, but I draw the line at invading our pets privacy like that. It's fucking creepy.
>>
>>46193251
Let her sleep.
>>
>>46193251
Let her sleep.

>>46193253
This too.
>>
>>46193251
Let her sleep. But if she wakes up and wants to walk, let her do so.
>>
We should look into what Diana is doing if she doesn't show up after this roaring success. I'm sorta worried about our first waifu.

Plus, she's got data on our battle capabilities. it's safer for her to be close.
>>
>>46190174
>>46190776
>Writing stuff

I love you guys! Write anything! I'm also curious about a what if Fox Fire beat us story...
>>
>>46193353
How about you write one too, Bookmaker?
>>
>>46193350
This.

Ask dads to look into what she's doing.

I-It's not like we're worried or anything...
>>
>>46193325
>>46193253
if we're not careful, it might really happen.
All this unprotected hacking.
>>
>>46193405
I'm fine with this.
>>
>>46193251
Let her sleep.
>>
>>46193405
Little data sprite daughteru when.
>>
>>46193545
Hopefully soon.
>>
>>46193545
Just as soon as our secret experimental manufacturing gear in our torso starts cranking out processors
>>
>>46193590
>3D printing little plastic daughterus that fly
>>
We let our kitten sleep on the ride up to the garage, petting her head as she smiles at the contact.

The doors open, and we're greeted by Mr. P who rushes at us.

"Lesath!" He cries in relief as he throws his arms around us. "You're okay!"

"...Well yeah..." We reply awkwardly. "I told you I was gonna win, right?"

He holds on to us and buries his face in our arm. We feel awkward as hell, and manage to walk out of the lift with him clinging to us.

Mr. E stands behind a man we haven't seen before patting his shoulder. "And she's no even a week old!" He brags to the man.

"I'd say you've earned your markers torn up "Mr. E"." The man says twirling an enormous cigar from his fingers.

He takes a few steps toward us and looks at us trying to take our measure. "Truly a great invention. It's a shame you aren't selling her."

"Hey! Clear out Mr. P! Give our champ some room! The big boss wants to talk to her!" Mr. E waves Mr. P off of us. He shuffles off to a corner.

"What did I tell ya?" Mr. E exclaims waving a hand at us. "The next champion of the circuit! A lean, mean, Nip-bot killing machine!"

The white suited Yakuza thugs in the back stand dutifully, stoically, and cryptically. You have no idea what they're thinking behind their sunglasses. They give you and your crew a wide berth and simply watch.

"This is Mr. Arturo Gentellisci." Mr. S says stepping toward us and putting a hand on our shoulder. "...Immaculate job." He whispers giving our shoulder a shake. "Truly immaculate. I won't accept giving you any less than 30 percent winnings."

He steps back and introduces us further to Mr.Gentellesci. "Mr. Gentellesci is the uh, head of the Sea of Tranquility crime families. He watched your battle and was most impressed. He insisted on meeting you in person

"Tch. Yeah. He's the head goombah in charge." Mr. E says nonchalantly.

-con
>>
>>46193353
'k.
Quick question, outside of hacking, are robots able to feel pain?
If a robot would want to torture another would they first have to hack them to open their pain receptors or something?
>>
>>46193655
Immediately change our vision to skeleton mode. Try not to giggle.
>>
>>46193655
Is he gonna try to take our kitty? I don't feel good about that.

If he's going to set us up more fights though, then we'll like him

In fact, ask him, "Are you going to get me someone fun to fight? I'd lije someone physically tough, so I can completely cut loose against them."
>>
>>46193655
Mr.S is a cool dad.
I say we enslave him last
>>
>>46193655
I don't like how close this guy is, back up in a non-threatening way if possible
>>
>>46193655
>>46193731
>>46193755
Both of these.

>>46193768
He can be our "advisor".
>>
>>46193768
Don't you mean first so he can spear head our glorious ascension to robo-emperor of the universe?
>>
>>46193774
Don't back up. Retreating implies weakness. Square our stance, holding FF away from him, other arm at the ready.

Maybe hold her in our tail?
>>
>>46193804
Didn't one of our arms get burnt?
>>
File: pain is gero.gif (2 MB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
pain is gero.gif
2 MB, 259x194
>>46193706
Pain is optional, fear is real. Although some nerds say pain is imperative
>>
>>46193804
Supporting this.

Also give him a head tilt and a "Yo."
>>
>>46193793
No, he is the best of the three, therefore he is the one that will give us the most satisfaction to break.
We convert him last, we leave him untouched, so we can always remind him that he is to blame for the enslavement of humanity.
He will be the last one with free will, so he can watch Rome as it burns to ashes.
>>
>>46193817
Charred, but not completely gone.
>>
>>46193817
Not to the point where we lost function.

>>46193804
Our tail isn't prehensile. Yet.
>>
>>46193804
Eh, if this guy has as many guns pointed at us as I think he does, it might be in our best interest not to fuck with him yet. YET. That and we have our dad's (and Mr.E to a much lesser extent) and Fire Fox to worry about right now. We just need to play it cool.
>>
>>46193846
We can still hold her on our tail. From her port. Her kimono can keep her decent, and we both be pleasured at the same time too.
>>
>>46193842
tha;s how the resistance forms and sends somwone back in time to kick our robotic asses.
>>
>>46193842
You seem to have mixed up "like" and "loathe".
>>
>>46193862
But our tail is our most versatile weapon, and she's asleep. Besides, he might not be hostile. Let's ask him about getting us someone to fight that we can really beat on.
>>
>>46193862
Now is business time, fun time is later after we get home and paint Fox Fire and Diana into their new colors (Gold and Silver, respectively)
>>
>>46193851
The only reason the Yakz are probably not attacking us like the baka gaiking we are is because
>They are honoring their word
>Making a fuzz when the top dog is around might give them some trouble
Let's not give them a reason to ignore any of these
>>
>>46193655

"sorry about asse hole dad, he really works to earn his name."

mostly I just wanna snark at Mr E.
>>
>>46193904
I'm not too into that. I like default pallettes.
I don't like your DLC golden gun skins.
>>
>>46193904
Bronze and silver.
>>
>>46193904
Agreed. We've got to pain and mark them!
>>
>>46193904
I'm liking the painting their clothes idea from last thread, with out symbol on their ass cheek being the only permanent paint on their bodies.

That said, occasionally painting them as practice and 'practice' is a nice idea.>>46193898
>>
>>46193932
I think some modification is good. Like collars.
>>
>>46193869
Leashes exist for a reason, anon

>>46193875
We are cold and unfeeling machine, we only feel a mockery of "love" for those who are like us. What he is showing us now is nothing but weakness

>>46193904
So, which one will we be painting as Crystal?
>>
>>46193932
Agreed. We can paint our symbol on FF, tastefully, but the orange fur looks good, and is part of her illusion tech, covering it with paint will disable it.

>>46193904
We don't own Diana, she owns herself. Anything she does is on her. We offered her a partnership is all.
>>
>>46193966
Uh... no? Where did you get that from?
>>
>>46193932
I'm just repeating what was discussed last thread, don't yell at me.
>>
>>46193966
>Spoiler

I'm gonna be honest: I don't get/remember the reference, can you help me out?
>>
>>46193959
I like the collar, we can make it more elaborate, but see>>46193981

>>46193966
We exist on an artificial neural net, we aren't cold and unfeeling, just different from humans. We're still capable of feeling pleasure, happiness, sadness, compassion, and despair. Love is just a mix of those.
>>
>>46193999
We are an AI, sooner or later you will prove me right.
You want a world where we can be happy and free.
Such concept is anathema to human society.
So anathema will be. And those who were so foolish as to show "kindness" to a being that can only understanding as a concept will be the ones to pay the maximum price.
>>
>>46194032
pokemon
>>
>>46194045
You're an odd little man. I'm going to ignore you.
>>
>>46194003
You discussed it last thread, you mean.
Most of us left after the main thread ended.
>>
>>46193956
New team rule. Everyone gets a red ball cap. Team solidarity.
>>
>>46194045
Wrong. Did you even read previous threads? There are many free AI like us, because we aren't "true" AI. Diana is one of them.
>>
>>46194045
you know that we aren't the first Ai, and that probably humanity already dealth with dozens of cases of rouge AIs that want to destroy civilization, right?
>>
>>46194058
And I'm retarded, thanks for that.
>>
>>46194107
We aren't a true AI. We are limited by the neural network we grew on. There's a lot of free AI. Part of the reason making fighting bots is illegal is because it's slavery.
>>
>>46194152
Slavery of things that are recognized as sentients with rights*
>>
>>46194032
Gold, Silver and Crystal?
You know, the poogeymans?

>>46194070
You are boring

>>46194076
Not him, i was too late to participate that night, but the concept of painting our defeated rivals according to the challenge they gave us was something that was discussed in the middle of the session.
It is pretty much the reason we painted a collar on Fox!
Could you stop with that? Just because you don't like something doesn't mean you suddenly represent the majority.
I, personally, say no to the paint. BUT if that's is what the other anons want, then whatever.
>>
>>46194078
I'm SO up for this.
>>
File: 1412899395420.png (186 KB, 560x432) Image search: [Google]
1412899395420.png
186 KB, 560x432
>>46194045
>>
>>46194180
anon, are you actually telling me to shit on every one of your ideas as loudly as possible because staying politely silent about it is counted as a vote of support?
>>
>>46194180
Eh, let's go Diamond/Titanium, Platinum, Gold, Silver, Bronze, Iron, Copper, Tin, Aluminum, Plastic, Wood, etc.
>>
>>46194180
Oh wait, the gold paint guy is the crazy AI sadist guy.
That explains everything.
>>
>>46194212
Paint them all Plaid!

Or do weird geometrical shapes like that had on ships back in the day to screw with enemy's range finding.
>>
File: Oh-Boy.png (40 KB, 285x335) Image search: [Google]
Oh-Boy.png
40 KB, 285x335
>>46188480
You used my art.

I'm so flattered.
>>
>>46194230
That makes sense. I approve of collars, or even marks with our symbol on them, but the painting thing seems... silly.
>>
I'm confused. We're marking them as ours, but why do we need to rank them as well? Are we trying to establish an actual hierarchy in our not-harem?
>>
>>46194207
Where were you when people voted for painting a collar on Fox?
Where were you when people were discussing painting our defeated opponents since it made sense with the tagging theme we were going for?

OF COURSE YOU HAVE TO VOTE AGAINST WHEN YOU DISAGREE WITH SOMETHING, ya dingus.
Politely silent = Abstention
Abstention = +1 to the majority

>You mean i have to say no when i don't want something and i am implicitly asked for my opinion?
Yep.
>>
>>46194230
Uuuuuuuuhhhh, I'm just the guy who wants to paint our harem, I've got nothing to do with the "enslave humanity for the lolz" guy. Honestly, the Robo-Revolution route might not be our best option, fighting flesh-things sounds way too easy. And Mr.S is cool dad, we're not fucking him up.
>>
>>46194291
Some guy has a weird gold sadism fetish or something.
It doesn't actually make a lot of sense from a practical or relationship perspective.
>>
>>46194250
Tartan?
>>
>>46194291
No, one idiot anon who wants to collect them all, even though we probably won't get many other "bet your bot" fights.
>>
>>46194298
Anon, there's a large contingent of people here who are OK with a collar, but not OK with full gold DLC paint.
I'm going to save a lot of effort and have you assume I'm already voting against whatever you are for.
>>
>>46194253
you are the guy that draws pandora too, right?
>>
>>46194316
No, we shall paint them so it looks like they are all wearing plaid shirts.
>>
>>46194315
I wonder if gold sadism AI guy is the same guy as decapitation samefag.
>>
>>46193706
It depends. Most feel a little pain to help motivate them to fight harder, but virtually none are programmed to feel agony. But anything can be added in a hack...

>>46193389
Would you guys be interested in a "Fox Fire beats us" story?

>>46193731
>Vision change

We switch our vision to X-rays.

Everything is as we expect it. The only thing that surprises us is the amount of medical bionics in Mr. S. He's laced with them.

>>46193755
>>46193804
>>46193834
>>46193924

Mr. Gentellisci cuts his eyes toward Mr. E.

"Sorry about asshole dad." We say "He works hard to earn his name."

The big goomba smiles. "So I hear."

"See that disobedience? That's willpower!" Mr. E says trying to save face. "She's brimming with it! Our expert Mr. S says that makes all the difference in the match ups!"

"Please though. Just call me Mr. Gent." He says offering us a hand. "And you're Lesath? Is that what you're called?"

"Yo Mr. Gent." We say with a nod of our head. "Yeah, I'm Lesath." We shift Fox in our arms, moving her closer to us and further from him and getting a hand free.

We don't like how he's looking at Fox Fire. But we don't want to back away.

"So do you got any tough fighters? I want to fight someone with some real armor. Someone I can really clang my fists against." We ask shaking his hand.

"Oh yes. You're a big attraction. Pick and fight any of my girls, but uh..." He waves a hand back at the line of white suits. "...Our oriental friends might want give you better matches. They're desperate. Very desperate. They'll bet any of their girls for her back."

He stares down at Fox. "Speaking of which. I want to talk to her." His demeanor darkens considerably. "Wake her up." He asks in a commanding tone.

DO WE WAKE HER UP? DO WE TELL HIM NO?
>>
>>46194298
Guys can we please stop arguing? We;'re getting off track from the quest and it's starting to get weird.

Yes, you have to vote against something if you don't want it to happen.

And don't be an asshole other guy, he was trying to be polite to the rest of the thread.
>>
>>46194298
>since it made sense with the tagging theme
No, literally the only reason we were going to paint FF was to counteract her illusions.

The tagging is a separate thing, developing our neural net by learning about aesthetics. We'll tag our rooms at the warehouse, and maybe we can start tagging arenas we win in, but painting all our opponents was just one anon's fetish getting out of hand.
>>
Alright guys, calm down. As others have said, the guy who wants to take over humanity is not the guy who originally brought up the gold/silver/bronze idea. What's more, that idea did get some support during the thread it was orignally brought up in. Obviously, this has changed since we decided to give Fox Fire some dignity, which is common with long term ideas.
>>
>>46194355
yeah, for real. It's getting weird.
>>
>>46194342
>What d'you wanna ask her?
>>
>>46194342
>Tell him no! She's our Kitten, and we won her fair and square!

Yes. Write a Fox Fire beats us story.
>>
>>46194230
>Everyone who disagrees with me is the same person
>Even if the guy JUST said he is not okay with the paint stuff either
Now you are going to tell me i am the "decapitation guy" and the "breast expansion guy"
Ooh, ooh! How about i also become the "futanari guy"
Idiot.
>>46194262
>That makes sense
Enter Idiot number 2

Fucks sake, you even took the "Crazy AI" idea seriously and here i thought you were just playing along.
>>
>>46194342
Don't these ladies usually stay passed out for a while after a match?
>>
>>46194342
>Stroke her face gently with our tail, and leave it hovering sort of between him and her, saying "wake up kitty"
>>
>>46194396
okay yeah,
>>46194230
totally called it.
>>
>>46194342
>Would you guys be interested in a "Fox Fire beats us" story?
Yes, very much please.
We need more bully in this quest.

DO WE WAKE HER UP? DO WE TELL HIM NO?

She is ours, anything he wants to ask her has to be run by us first.
>>
>>46194396
>I was only pretending to be retarded!

Oh dear. Anon, that's... sad.
>>
>>46194342
Tell him as politely as possible to STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM OUR KITTEN OR SO HELP ME I WILL TEAR YOUR ARMS OFF AND SHOVE THEM UP YOUR ASS! ARE. WE. CLEAR?

Again, I can't stress this enough, as politely as possible. We wouldn't want to make a bad first impression, right?
>>
File: Dont-be-lewd-Pandora.gif (19 KB, 389x415) Image search: [Google]
Dont-be-lewd-Pandora.gif
19 KB, 389x415
>>46194334
Among other things.
>>
>>46194342
Wake her up gently, but give him a bit of a glare first. She's technically our dad's, and he's tangently their boss.
>>
>>46194342
yes. I think. If it's what I imagine it will be, yes.
>>
>>46194342
Sure, wanna see what you had planned
>>
>>46194342
>DO WE WAKE HER UP?
Stick your tail in her and preform a reboot. Make sure you tell her what's happening before she wakes up though. And reiterate that at least for now, she's ours.

Interested in anything you want to dish out. Don't feel obligated to though. Quests are all about the forgotten routes we never got to see.
>>
>>46194419
What gives you the impression that the anon you're replying to is the Enslaver anon? Honestly curious.
>>
>>46194478
attitude, style of posting, reaction to accusations, generalized edgyness.
>>
>>46194504
oh, I should mention I'm not even the guy you're talking to, but, you know, those are pretty obvious
>>
>>46194342
We'll wake her up, but as her manager, we can decide if something's not to be disclosed.

Sure.
>>
>>46194478
The things he says, including defending himself, his reactions, his general insulted attitude, calling me idiot number 2, which is very rude.
>>
>>46194524
Eh, I'm not exactly great at reading people in person. Text posts are even worse for me, so I work under the assumption that either everyone is the same person or nobody is.
>>
>>46194563
That is a fair enough assumption to make if you are not good at reading people.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 37

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.