[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hot-Blooded Henshin Hero Quest 8: Open
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 6
File: 1456017295425.jpg (115 KB, 604x840) Image search: [Google]
1456017295425.jpg
115 KB, 604x840
PREVIOUS THREADS: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Hot-Blooded+Henshin+Hero+Quest

QUEST TWITTER: @RevengeanceQ

LAST TIME: We went out on a little date with Makoto, unfortunately touching on some issues she had lingering over her late brother. Upon visiting his grave, we received a call from Nighthawk, who gave us an ultimatum: deliver Knightmare's corpse to the Peacekeeper's, or we would be excommunicated and targeted, along with other people.

Knightmare promptly appeared and spilled out identity as the Avatar of Truth, deeply wounding Makoto for not telling her, which she perceived as us knowing we might die on her like her brother. Knightmare told us she just needed time; for now, we had a job to steal a corpse from the morgue to pose as Knightmare.

---

You stare glassy-eyed at the dim glow of the computer. It's the only thing your eyes have focused on for the past few hours, and it's not been great for them. Rubbing your eyes softly, you blindly walk towards the window, opening the blinds. Bathed in sunshine, you let it warm your body before giving an immodest scratch at your genitals.

It was a shitty night. Hell, it was a shitty day prior. You always felt terrible to have someone upset with you. Who wouldn't? Multiply that feeling indefinitely when it's someone you especially care about, like Makoto.

Casting a glance at your phone, you bite your lip. Would it be worth it to send a text? Would she even care to read it? You know Makoto is a very rational girl deep down, just...emotions first, thinking later. Maybe having a night of sleep is good for her. Better for her than you since you didn't sleep a wink.

Send her a text?

>Of course.
>Give her space, let's go to the morgue.
>Write-in.
>>
Sorry that I'm late. Here have this to make up for it.
http://pastebin.com/HJtEEJCb
>>
>>46188204
>>Of course.
Something simple. Like 'I'm ready to talk whenever you are.'
>>
>>46188204
>>Give her space, let's go to the morgue.
>>
>>46189328
extra cute
>>
>>46190097
Many thanks. I do my best.
>>
>>46189376
gonna just choose this one

Your hands gently type in the message, writing it as a succinctly, and yet genuine as you can muster.

'I'm ready to talk when you are--about anything, Makoto.

I'm sorry and I love you.'

Hoping that's enough, you pocket your phone and walk down the road, hitching a bus.

Being a Sunday, in honor of Paragon Supreme's day of birth (/a/ Sunday, not this Sunday), the bus fares are all free. It's a bizarrely minor touch of appreciation, but you think it gives the city heart.

To think of it, he's been so bizarrely out of the news. You recall his trip to Europe to talk about expanding the Peacekeeper's Union...and in his stead, Nighthawk's taken the reigns. You get the eerie feeling the poor man doesn't even know his own coworker is undermining his whole mission of justice.

The strong jawline, honest, good-ol'-boy attitude...he won your heart like the hero he was meant to be. It broke your heart to think you might come to be his enemy through Nighthawk's deceit.

The bus pings for your stop, and you walk out to the stop sign, standing just across the street from the morgue. You suddenly realize Knightmare left you without a plan of entry.

>Wait till nightfall?
>Wait for instruction?
>See how much access you get right now as a citizen.
>Write-in.
>>
>>46190340
>>See how much access you get right now as a citizen.
RIDE THE BUS OF JUSTICE
>>
>>46190340
>>Wait till nightfall?
>Write-in. See if just thinking about Knightmare brings her around.
"Knightmare? Knightmare! Nelly? NellyNellyNellyNellyNelly-etc."
>>
>>46190340
>See how much access you get right now as a citizen.
>>
>>46190379
>>46190393

You make your way up the steps to the front desk, where an ID scanner resides. Through a steel grilled-window, you see a receptionist. You sigh and hope this bullshit plan works.

"Hi, um, I'm here for visitation...?" You ask quietly.

The receptionist doesn't say a word, still typing at the computer. You notice a few things strewn about--her with her husband, a pic of her with the kids, another with the kids...but only the one with the husband. Weird details like that seem to come to you.

"Excuse me? I'm here for visitation?" You say again, quieter.

The receptionist casts a wary eye to you and scoots her chair over. It's one of those wheel-rolling ones you see often in office stores.

"Name and identification, and association to which stiff--member of the deceased?"

"Um, Yukari--" you fumble for your ID, putting it on the table and sliding it slightly more towards her than you initially placed it. "And they're my father."

She casts a glance to you and then over to the door. "We don't have any deceased Asian men."

"M-My father isn't." Which wasn't a lie, truth be told.

"Even so, there's no one with your last name, Ms--"

"He and my mother are divorced, and I took her name." Again, not exactly a lie.

She raises an eyebrow. "Ma'am, I'm afraid I'm going to need a lot more authorization than what you've given me. Or an accompaniment with a doctor here. But if you keep this up, I'm gonna get suspicious of why you're here. Please just go." She shoos you off, to which you comply.

Sitting out on the steps, you feel like a dumbass for revealing all that personal info.

>Just wait for Knightmare.
>Write-in.
>>
>>46190579
>>Just wait for Knightmare.
that's what ya'll get for bein' cowards.
>>
>>46190579
>>Just wait for Knightmare.
>>46190625
Hey we weren't being cowards. It could have worked out!
>>
>>46190649
You've never tried to steal a corpse before, have you?
>>
>>46190625
>>46190649

You wait out on the porch, focusing your thoughts on Knightmare...or Nellie, the much less intimidating thing to call her.

Within seconds, she appears just as a bus roars past.

"Hello, Yukari. I imagine you tried before I came?"

She's in casual clothes this time. Just a plain, baggy hoodie that hides her muscular physique. A slight hunch and toussling to her hair too...she knows how to disguise herself quite a bit. A dinky little pair of glasses completes the image.

"Follow me and let me talk, okay?"

>What, I can't improv?
>You...look a lot different.
>Yeah, sounds okay.
>...How are we doing this?
>>
>>46190696
Well uh...once upon a time...
>>
>>46190864
>>Yeah, sounds okay.
Lets just get this over with...
>>
>>46190864
>>Yeah, sounds okay.
>>
>>46191061
>>46191435

You walk in alongside Nellie, up to the receptionist you saw before. She pushes up her glasses before talking.

"Hey, Marge. Just gotta see my friend here see her dad. Is that okay?"

"Oh, Dr. Sanguis. Sorry about not letting you in earlier, dear...go ahead and buzz in."

Nellie nods and presses an ID up to the scanner, giving a green light and unlocking the door. She beckons you in and shuts it behind you, pressing you tightly against the wall.

"Do not mention my identity here to anyone. All ears could be enemies. We are not taking a single risk." She says forcefully, but not to be mean. You nod in understanding, but still gulp at how much power she simply exudes.

"Good. We'll be taking out the corpse of one John Doe--I'll write it off that you're taking the corpse back to the funeral home. We'll also say that you correctly identified him as your father. Does that make sense? I'll falsify all records of the transfer--no one at the funeral home will bat an eye. Trust me."

You worry at why you have to trust her for that, but she leads you to the cadavers and slides out a body. Caucasian, roughly middling between young adult and elder...seemed like a good fake Knightmare to you.

"Doesn't he need your costume?" You ask.

"Yeah...that's what I was worrying about too. We'll dress him in regular clothes and make an wounds in him to look like there was a fight. Hopefully they buy that."

>Isn't this...immoral?
>Well...let's do it.
>Write-in.
>>
>>46191561
>>Well...let's do it.
The Gang Mutilates A Corpse
>>
>>46191561
>>Isn't this...immoral?
But this isnt Justice
>>
>>46191723
hey, it's more Justice then letting the Bad Guy kill your girlfriends.
>>
>>46191561
>>Well...let's do it.
Also>>46191815 is totally right.
>>
>>46191723
>>46191648

"Isn't this...immoral?" you ask softly, as you put the corpse into a nearby body bag. You almost shudder from the eerie cleanliness of the whole morgue.

"We aren't fighting moral people. We are fighting immoral people using immoral tactics. I don't always believe in giving what's thrown at you, but in this case, it's wholly necessary."

Your heart hurts to think she may be right, as you load this poor man into the bag and zip it up. Thoughts race as to how he might've died. No outer signs of trauma, a peaceful expression...did he die in his sleep? Maybe he had some cancer and was just transferred from the hospital. Or maybe, his REAL family was just about to visit and identify him...and you stole him away just to keep Knightmare, who you can't honestly verify as innocent, safe.

Still, you both heaved and carried the bag out the back entrance to a nearby placed car, putting it securely in the backseat with several seatbelts keeping it in place. Nellie quickly presses a button which darkly tints the windows, leaving the inside a dim, unseeable mess from the outside.

"Well...let's get moving then, shall we?" Nellie asks, with a faint smile.

You'd lie if you said you weren't disturbed.

>Keep quiet as you drive there.
>...So that's your day job?
>Write-in.
>>
>>46191882
>>...So that's your day job?
>>Write-in. "This is... not a great first-date, Knighty..."
>>
>>46191882
>>...So that's your day job?
also backing the write in here>>46191920
seems kinda funny.
>>
>>46191920
>>46191952

"So...that's your day job?"

"For all intents and purposes...yes. That is considered my 'outside' identity. But make no mistake, I identity with myself as Knightmare far more than I do as 'Nellie Sanguis.'"

You chuckle nervously. "T-This is not a great first date, Knighty..."

"This isn't a date. This is life-or-death for me."

"It was a joke..." You mutter.

"I know. I just didn't find it very funny. Sorry if that comes off as harsh. I don't mean it like that."

As you pull up to the Peacekeeper's HQ, you take off your seatbelt and walk out, knocking on the door. A pitch-colored hand reaches out.

"Have what I asked for?" Nighthawk speaks quietly.

You lift up the body bag and unzip, showing off the pale face of the John Doe.

He opens the door more, glancing and examining it. You fear, for just a moment, he'll see through the ruse.

"...so that's what he looked like. Heh...tell me, did he scream? Wonder why you slayed him so brutally?"

"Stop it." You spit.

"Did you love the feeling?" he continues.

"I said stop it. I did what you asked."

Nighthawk's lips turn downward in a frown. "Fine. But thank you at least for repairing our relations somewhat. Keep it up and I might even forgive you."

He closes the door, after grabbing the bodybag and bringing it inside.

Nellie steps out of the van but stays behind it, only calling out.

"We good?" she asks, in a gentle yell, like she doesn't want to raise her voice more than she has to.

>Yeah...
>I want to take a fucking shower after that.
>I have to check on Makoto.
>Write-in.
>>
>>46192329
>>Yeah...
>Write-in. "That was... not okay.."
>>
>>46192329
>>I want to take a fucking shower after that.
>>
>>46192483
>>46192599

"That was...not okay. That guy period makes me feel like slime is all over me! He probably thinks I actually...bleghhh...care about him..."

Nellie sighs and comes over to you, a hand reaching for your shoulder, in an attempt to come across as compassionate. "I understand the difficulties of compromise, but this was necessary. It makes you feel terrible about your morals and your integrity, but when someone is forced to do what they must, it speaks volumes that they have the strength to swallow their pride. You have that strength." She makes an effort to smile.

"I still want to take a shower after all that."

Now Nellie laughs, a snort-laugh that's far too nasal to sound quite normal. But it's one of her first genuine shows of humanity. Beforehand, you honestly wouldn't be surprised if she was just some weird figment of your imagination that other people could see too.

"That was a good joke. I think you do have some talent for comedy. Seriously though--talk to Makoto." She ends on a flat, serious tone.

"How did you know I--nevermind, you seem to always know what I'm thinking." On some level, you've just decided to accept the weird things that shouldn't be accepted in your life.

"Fine, fine. I...thanks for this, Nellie." you say.

"Thank me? You're the one quite literally saving my skin." She loads up into the van and drives off. You check your phone, praying for something--ohshitit'sbuzzingrightnow.

It's a video call request--from Makoto. You press your thumb to accept it. There, clear as day, is the puffy eyed girl you love.

"I'm sorrrrrrryyyyy!!" Is the first thing out of her mouth, before she hugs a stuffed duck to her chest and buries her face in it, dropping the phone and giving a view of her lime green ceiling.

>Makoto, Makoto, calm down.
>...I forgive you?
>No, no, Makoto, I'm sorry!
>Write-in.
>>
>>46193024
>>No, no, Makoto, I'm sorry!
Apology-fest, 2016!
>>
>>46193024
>There, clear as day, is the puffy eyed girl you love.
you're playing into my fetish again, MQ
>>
>>46193242
what fetish bubby
>>
>>46193261
cute cryin' girls
>>
>>46193261
ONEE-SAMA! I missed you!
Notice me!
>>46189328
So cute!
>>
>>46193307
aw man, Worst Twin is back!
>>
>>46193321
Mou~ So mean!
Onee-sama, why is he a meany?

>>46193024
>No, no, Makoto, I'm sorry!
>>
>>46193307
ey

>>46193288
Well, I just think Makoto a cute

im bias and im sorry for it
>>
>>46193406
we've established this already, Worst. Your sorrow brings me great arousal.

>>46193411
You aren't fucking sorry.
>>
>>46193411
Onee-sama noticed me! :D

I, erm, imagine me as Mikoto. And my girlfriend as Yukari. I think she a cute too. And Yukari! And Nellie! They're all a cute!
>>
>>46193438
I am!

I'm always sorry when I have to make a character of mine cry.
>>
>>46193024
>>Makoto, Makoto, calm down.
This is adorable. I should have known Makoto would freak out this way.
>>
>>46193449
I thought that was the point of making characters?

>>46193446
Disgusting, Worst.
>>
>>46193486
Depends. I made a loli who...well when she found out what she was doing, she DID NOT take it well, but she managed to get better and is all smiles right now.
>>
>>46193486
Am sorry!

>>46193546
Tell me more, please.
>>
>>46193567
YOU'RE A PENIS
>>
>>46193621
D:
>>
>>46193567
Essentially she was in a painting that a demon had possessed. Said demon would routinely kidnap people from the art museum the painting was on display in. 997 people were kidnapped over the years and each group/person that was caught inside was brought to a castle by said loli. The demon (posing as a generous king) told the loli to bring them to his castle so he could help them home. It later turns out that he was actually killing and collecting the souls of all the people he murdered. When the loli found out...well, 'Blue Screen of Death' doesn't even begin to describe it. Doubly so because she eventually stumbled onto a torture room and saw...things. I actually felt so horrible while writing her backstory, that at some point I made sure I'd give her a happy ending.
>>
>>46193546
I love making characters miserable.
Builds character.
Usually they deserve it.
>>
>>46193663
Oh no! Please tell me you're working on it! D:
>>
>>46193088
>>46193406

"No, no, Makoto!" You interrupt. "I'm sorry! I was so ignorant of what you were going through--right after we visited your brother too. You had every right to be upset with me. I should've been more forthcoming with you...I...I should've known you have problems with losing people. I should've done more to reassure you."

"No! I-I need to be more mature! My brother wouldn't want me to keep mulling over his death and everyone who comes into my life like this...that's what Nellie said."

"Nellie!?" You say, shocked. "She talked to you? You've...met?" You thought she just appeared to you--this was new.

"She talked me down from hitting my inflatable training dummy...said that you didn't mean anything bad by telling me and didn't know what was wrong with it. A-And everyone deserves at least another chance...I realized how kiddy of me it was to just run away crying. Like a baby who didn't get her ball all to herself on the playground."

"Makoto, oh, my dearest Makoto. That isn't it. There's no more secrets between us now, I know how that hurts you. Anything that could hurt me, I'll let you know. But not just so you can worry--you want to protect me too, don't you?"

She fervently nods, duck doll clutched closely to her chest. "I...I don't want you to face this big conspiracy all by yourself. Whether you're an Avatar of the strongest thing ever or not doesn't matter...my brother was the strongest hero I know and he still got killed. I couldn't let that happen to another person. I'll accept your apology if you'll accept that I'm a part of this too! Not just your girlfriend or some kid hero, but your ally."

>No, no way. I'm not endangering you too.

>Of course, Makoto.

>Write-in.
>>
>>46193690
>No way, I'm not endangering you too.
Makoto is too precious!
>>
>>46193690
>>Of course, Makoto.
We can't just treat her like she's helpless
>>
>>46193664
For some of my characters...no, they really don't. Now the villains, I make sure they suffer when the Protag eventually screws up their plans
>>46193689
I've finished her backstory. To make a long story short, she's happily living with the MC as his (Second) younger sister. His other 'little sister' was brought into his family prior.
>>
>>46193835
I like punishing characters for their flaws and obsessions and then having them accept and grow from their lessons.
>>
>>46193892
Oh that's well and understandable. It's good for character growth.
>>
>>46193690
>>>Of course, Makoto.
>>
>>46193930
I'm also very fond of the "and then what?" when a character "wins" their plot line and the story just continues.
The book doesn't close just because you beat the bad guy and got the girl.
>>
>>46193974
I like that too. It's kind of what I did with the whole universe I got going on. The MC is able to use his willpower as raw energy and managed to punch out the resident leader of the gods with it. The best part is that's only the START of his really crazy adventures.
>>
>>46193943
>>46193753

"...Of course, Makoto. Whatever we fight, we're fighting together. I promise."

Makoto sniffles, running her arm through her nose to get any stray snot from crying. "A-And...you owe me a box of donuts f-for all this. Even if we both did some wrong things...I..."

You giggle a bit. "Sure. I'll drop them off to you later today. Do you want all frosted? Boston Kreme?" Anything to put a smile back on her face is worth any amount of money at this point. Well, okay, not THAT much, but you know.

"They have Oreo ones at the local shop...if that's okay..." She sniffles but gives a weak smile. Makoto props up the duck doll in front of her face, using it like a puppet. "Matsuda says 'Good job, Vanquish! You earned 50,000 Justice Points for making another hero smile!'" She says in a shrill voice, like a cartoon character. 'Matsuda' seems to be a kind of childhood friend.

"Faster than Hurricane Vanguard and with more love than every chocolate on Valentine's Day, Vanquish will deliver those snacks of affection!" You say, putting a 'V' with two fingers over your eyes, miming your Vanquish mask. Makoto cackles at that.

"See you then, Yukari." She makes a kissing noise and smiles brightly, brighter than ever before. You do just the same.

"I love you, Makoto Matsushita."

A kiss to her, and the call ends.

>Time to get her her snacks.
>Write-in.
>>
>>46194237
>Time to get her snacks!
Huh, I'm actually eating some donuts right now.
>>
>>46194237
>>Time to get her her snacks.
"Never mention this to anyone Nellie"

I mean, she's right there you know.
>>
>>46194349
>she drove off doe
>>
>>46194237
>>Time to get her her snacks.
I bet Nelly is a black licorice kinda gal

>>46194346
Figures. Worst stuffs her face while I haven't eaten a damn thing yet.
>>
>>46194376
Oh derp. I must have missed that part. Don't mind me, resident dumb over here. Although, given how she's just...ALWAYS watching...
>>
File: 1458450828059.jpg (57 KB, 955x536) Image search: [Google]
1458450828059.jpg
57 KB, 955x536
>>46194420
Yeah, weird, huh?

Like something's up with her, huh?

Kappa
>>
>>46194554
she has a penis?
>>
>>46194409
Oooh, I love black licorice too!
I have a bag right next to me too.
>>
>>46194604
You just want futa stories don't you?
>>
>>46194632
god, you really are the Worst!
>>
>>46194652
Ew, futa!

>>46194657
Meany!
>>
>>46194652
Look.... yes.
Knightmare showing up at Yukari's flat, looking all flustered and awkward, asking if Yukari could help her out again...
>>
>>46194668
Said the loli who took a hard dicking from her girlfriend's favorite belt.

I might be mean, but at least I don't have awful taste in candy!
>>
>>46194693
*sigh* I suppose I can get to work it. It'll be here next thread, piping hot.
>>46194668
Hey it could worse. It could be like...scat or something
>>
>>46194604
No.

Futa's for big gays.

>>46194349
>>46194409
You walk down to the local donut store, glancing over the counter for prices...20 for a box.

It occurs to you just how overpriced that sandwich from over two weeks ago really was. Like, REALLY overpriced.

Taxes or no, that was just such a--nevermind.

You alert the clerk to your presence with a cough. "A box of the Oreo ones, please." You pause as he starts to put them into a box. "Do you write things on them? Like in marker?"

He glances over to the coffee mug of sharpies and shrugs. "Could always do it. No extra charge. What's the message, who's it to, anything like that? What is this for, ya boyfriend?" He pauses, tipping up his visor-hat.

"Oh, um, girlfriend, actually! Just a little 'To us, dash, then Yukari! Oh, wait, no, there's...her name's Makoto. Okay, how about, 'To the two of us, and below it says Makoto and Yuka--no, that doesn't say 'I love--"

He hands the box to you, with a plain heart with Makoto and Yukari written in it, all in black.

"...thanks." You say, flustered as you walk out down the road to Makoto's house.

>cont.
>>
>>46194706
You bully! Onee-sama, make him stop!

>>46194723
That's even worse!
>>
File: 1419328088238.jpg (128 KB, 526x511) Image search: [Google]
1419328088238.jpg
128 KB, 526x511
>>46194723
Woohoo! My penis is pleased!

>>46194759
I am only a little gay.
5'3, to be exact.

>>46194769
You know she won't, she loves those tears of yours almost as much as I do!
>>
>>46194759
Well then, for someone as gay as you, it must be right up your alley.
>>
>>46194759
Walking down to her house is probably the most heartpounding thing you've done in the past few days. Fighting Ivory Moon? Nothing. Nighthawk's entire string of behavior and torment towards you? Child's play.

Giving your girlfriend a nice gift, and possibly getting kissed by her? Well slap my ass and call me a two dollar whore, that was something that Vanquish wasn't acquainted with. You've never, EVER dated another person, not even with someone pretending to be your beard.

Mom always said to get out there and meet new people, and you loved your mom more than anything. She worked tirelessly for you to get a good life--and the heartbreak in her voice when you poorly explained that two years of college would 'be enough' in the world...you felt terrible, like you were betraying her for not telling her about your double life.

It's ironic you became an Avatar of Truth, then, for all the deceit you've sadly laid at the feet of many people you love. But Makoto was the first and definitely not the last that you were actively fixing that problem with. Arriving at the door, you rap against the door twice with a firm fist and wait as she bounds down the stairs for you.

"Oh, Yukari!" You note she's still in her pajamas--and it's midday. She must've never gotten dressed. "I'm so glad you ca..." Makoto stops dead-middle of her sentence and sniffs the air like a rabbit.

"Oh my god, you actually got them!" she exclaims, looking at the donut box. The second Hurricane Vanguard leaps up giddily and leads you inside to a coffee table to put them down, closing the door behind you. You take your shoes off and sit gingerly on the couch, but Makoto makes a running leap into your lap, hugging you.

"...I missed you this past week." she says with a smile, reaching for a donut.

>(Hand one to her.)
>"Missed you too, hurricane of my heart."
>"Is my...apology accepted?"
>Write-in.
>>
>>46194978
>(Hand one to her)
>Is my... Apology accepted?
So cute!
>>
>>46194978
>>(Hand one to her.)
>>"Missed you too, hurricane of my heart."
>>
>>46194978
>>(Hand one to her.)
>"Missed you too, hurricane of my heart."
Gotta go maximum cheese.
>>
>>46194999
>not choosing the cheesy answer

how do you even fucking get up in the morning?
>>
>>46195058
:(
With an alarm clock. And thoughts of my girlfriend.
>>
>>46195081
I hope she sits on you.
>>
File: qTUw1MC.png (80 KB, 498x467) Image search: [Google]
qTUw1MC.png
80 KB, 498x467
>>46195096
I like when my girlfriend sits on my face.
>>
>>46195115
Onee-sama! You're making me blush!
>>
>>46195115
>>46195143
buncha pervs
>>
>>46195175
It was a relevant comment.

>>46195027
>>46195029

You put a donut in Makoto's much smaller palm for her and peck her cheek.

"I missed you too, hurricane of my heart." You hold her so closely to you, and rest your head against the crook of her neck. She's delicate, almost like a little bird. In a bizarre way, the frailty of her only makes her stronger with her line of work, you feel. Makoto happily chews her donut from you, her cheek puffed with sugary goo and pastry.

"Masahiro always said I had a bit of a sweet tooth...whenever he could, after a patrol or work, he tried to get me a bag of Tootsie Rolls. On days where no one got hurt, or he helped someone from hurting themselves, I got the fruit kind--cause those are my favorite. Happiest days deserve happiest snacks, right?" She grins, teeth flecked with chocolate crumbs.

"He was a wonderful man, from the sounds of it." You say. "I really wish I could've met him." It brings a somber tone to the conversation, but not one that Makoto seems to protest. Your girlfriend gives a little nod and a resigned sigh.

"He would've been so happy that I met a girl like you. I bet you Masahiro would say something like 'It's only fitting destiny has found a lock and key that perfectly fit!' and he'd do a silly pose." She got up, stretching and flexing in a similar manner to what she was describing. You pull her back down to the couch, laying your bodies sideways to cuddle.

"I promise we're going to take down this conspiracy together. I know you have a vested interest--and I think whoever killed Masahiro wanted him to keep quiet about what they were doing."

Instead of turning to tears, Makoto's face gets a simple frown. Not one that's sad--but one of determination. "Then we have a lead." She says. "One that will finally let my brother rest..."

You nod, kissing her earlobe. "But for now, let's just relax!"

>Cuddle some more.
>Go bold for some fade-to-black material.
>Write-in.
>>
>>46195306
>>Cuddle some more.
>>
>>46195306
>Go bold for some fade-to-blck material.
>>
>>46195306
>>Go bold for some fade-to-black material.
We princess carry her of course. Chicks dig that.
>>
>>46195348
I know I do.
>>
File: 1442381527919.gif (2 MB, 331x240) Image search: [Google]
1442381527919.gif
2 MB, 331x240
>>46195336
>>46195348
truly, I am the last bastion of purity in this hellscape.
>>
>>46195436
I-It's all of your faults! You all corrupted me! D:
>>
>>46195496
You wanted to be corrupted, liar!
>>
>>46195436
You say that but then...>>46194789
>>
>>46195520
..... Truly, my heart is untouched by impure thoughts. Woe be unto they who are brought low into the bowels of perversion!
>>
>>46195537
Uh huh. sure. totally.
>>
>>46195560
I'm glad you agree.
>>
>>46195336
>>46195348

With kisses going from earlobes to cheeks to lips, it's not hard to see the passion emerging between the two of you. Your hands glide delicately over her petite body down to her hip, your palm gently feeling it. Your fingers stretch, lightly cupping her buttock in one hand, giving the lightest of touches, something the curling of her kissing lips tells you she enjoys.

You shift positions, pulling her on top of you. She enjoys how easily you lift her, as her excitement manifests in her hands reaching your chest while she smooches. Makoto, despite her youthfulness and other notes of purity, also seems to have a libido. Who'da thunk it?

Hugging her as tightly as possible, just utterly drinking in your beautiful, beautiful lover with every sense you can think of--you feel true passion. True bliss. This is a moment you want frozen in time more than anything. If you could frame this and enter the picture to re-experience it, you would pay any price to.

With a start, you lift her up off of you, taking a donut and stuffing it cutely in her mouth to keep her quiet. Makoto looks, her wide, young eyes blinking curiously. But as you go up the stairs, easily finding her bedroom, she gets the idea with an approving flush of the face.

You two have a very good night.

END OF CHAPTER 8

real henshin hours are go
>>
>>46195593
Lewd.
>>
File: image.png (35 KB, 315x320) Image search: [Google]
image.png
35 KB, 315x320
>>46195593
W-wow, Onee-sama! S-so lewd!
>>
>>46195617
f-fuck you dont like dont read
>>
>>46195665
Extra-lewd.
>>
>>46195593
Looks like Makoto is to find out the real power of the Avatar of truth.
>>
>>46195734
0/10 needs more innuendo
>>
But yeah, I'm gonna probably head to bed--might stay up and answer questions if any are asked. Feel free to dick around, discuss, post greens--whatever.

I'm also very honored to right something worthy of having lewd greentexts and fluff greentexts ;-;
>>
>>46195755
Yukari is going inject Makoto with righteous justice?
>>
>>46195819
Goodnight, Onee-sama!
Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.