[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Make a town
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 13
File: fantasy_map_by_djekspek_leet.jpg (5 MB, 4961x3508) Image search: [Google]
fantasy_map_by_djekspek_leet.jpg
5 MB, 4961x3508
Alright you gamefags, I want to see you all design a town. Here's the setup, the town is set in a low fantasy semi medieval setting where magic is very weak in this part of the world.

Say what you want in this, whatever you want, and it's in. But here's the catch, it can't contradict with anything previously placed into the town.
>>
File: map.jpg (3 MB, 4961x3508) Image search: [Google]
map.jpg
3 MB, 4961x3508
>>46183130
A guy from across the ocean brought a magic generator (it generates magic) with him and set it up in the house marked blue. He's using it to slowly raise the level of magic in this part of the world.
>>
Holy shit someone get to the bridge and crank it up before the boats crash.
>>
>>46183192
>Low fantasy
>Magic generator
Someone isn't very good at this.
>>
>>46183192
The magic it produces can only make things with in the structure a faint shade of blue for the duration of their stay
>>
File: 2nd Play.jpg (5 MB, 4961x3508) Image search: [Google]
2nd Play.jpg
5 MB, 4961x3508
>>46183192
>Low magic
>So much for that
Having caught wind of this foreigner's experiment the King's court wizard, one of the only in the land, sends an apprentice to the house next door as an observer, he makes prudent use of the situation by studying the effects of the rising magic on farm animals in his yard.
>>
>>46183546
an odd beggar lives in the extremely tiny, southernmost house. he lost both his arms and legs to lepra, so no one knows how he built the house.
>>
>>46183192
The tower of the sage was damaged in the middle of the night. A strange blue lightning zig-zagged through the town and burned down the roof.

Luckily, a heavy rain doused the flames.
>>
>>46183130
The town has a strong affinity with an animal. Training and using one takes a long time and generally starts at age 8 when both animal and man are of the same maturity. Despite this, many animals grow strongly attached to their riders. The animal im thinking of is a griffon, unless theres some reason not to.
>>
File: Township.jpg (5 MB, 4961x3508) Image search: [Google]
Township.jpg
5 MB, 4961x3508
An Elf-nazi has moved into town recently.
>>
>>46183945
I think that the term is elf-supremecist.

Why he came to town, no one knows. Perhapse its to suffer.
>>
>>46183314
>magic is very weak in this part of the world
Are we talking about your reading comprehension?

Because "low fantasy" just means "set on Earth", according to /tg/.
>>
>>46183864
The common Pygmy Gryphon is the size of a large dog, and crosses the features of an ocelot and a snowy owl.

They are too small to be ridden, but are useful for hunting mid-sized game for food, or in a sport that equally resembles both falconry and coursing with hounds.
>>
>>46184025
Pretty sure it just means a low presence of fantastic (i.e. magical or unrealistic) elements, as the name fairly directly implies.
>>
>>46183864
They have a strong attachment with their gryphons because they fuck them. Everyone in this town is a gryphon-fucker. Their local religon states that gryphons are inherently holy, and the only way to reach salvation is by fucking them.
>>
>>46184025
Oh you're just stupid. Do carry on.
>>
>>46183945
Also moving into the yellow house is a scientist. He brought his anti magic generator, so his experiments don't go awry.
>>
>>46184241
The point was to observe the effect of the increasing magic on the animals, the anti-magic generator completely destroys the experiment.
>>
>>46184443
Magic guy and anti-magic guy become sworn enemies. Everyday, each tries to sabotage the other's experiments in a series of Tom & Jerry-esque shenanigans.
>>
File: 1447810715563.jpg (4 MB, 4961x3508) Image search: [Google]
1447810715563.jpg
4 MB, 4961x3508
After being banned from the capital an old sage buys up a shed plus yard near the city center. Inside he breeds and raises little girls for the local market.
After lengthy observations, human rights activists declared the living conditions for the girls to be excellent and rewarded the sage with several seals of approval. They only voiced concern about his commercial relations with orcs.
>>
>>46183945
The elf Nazi spent his youth traveling the world, looking for Jews to gas. It was not until the ripe old age of 106 that he realized Jews don't exist in this setting. So he settled down in this shithole town a broken man, longing for a purpose.
>>
>>46184969
>The elf Nazi spent his youth traveling the world, looking for Jews to gas. It was not until the ripe old age of 106 that he realized Jews don't exist in this setting. So he settled down in this shithole town a broken man, longing for a purpose.

Yasee.. This is why you need quality control. Ya cant just let anything /tg/ writes in.
>>
File: 1455233771655.png (2 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1455233771655.png
2 KB, 500x500
A new decree from the mayor:
Heroes are to travel on the right side of the road.
Villains are to travel on the left side of the road.

If the fates see fit to effect a chance meeting between the forces of good and evil, then the involved parties are to settle the conflict right then and there. Any man or woman who fails to assail his or her nemesis when the opportunity arises and not to stop attacking until somebody cries, loses brothel rights for a fortnight.
>>
File: 1458679048572.jpg (4 MB, 4961x3508) Image search: [Google]
1458679048572.jpg
4 MB, 4961x3508
>>46184209
A missionary from the regional branch of the Cult of the Blue Moon has moved into the salmon colored house. He preaches in the marketplace, attempting to sway the people from their griffin-fucking ways.
>>
(I'm on my phone so I can't edit pictures but I still wanna contribute)

The walls are incredibly old. Made from obsidion, the town formed around them. No one knows where they came from
>>
>>46185534
Please nobody put any titans into the walls.
>>
>>46185553
Second that.
>>
>>46185553
>titans in the walls
please explain to me what you are referencing
>>
File: 1458681265868.jpg (7 MB, 4961x3508) Image search: [Google]
1458681265868.jpg
7 MB, 4961x3508
A humble cannabis growing family moves in from Westeros. Hearing many a rumor that Griffin fuckers love to inject the marijuanas they set up a new "tomato" farm, and began selling assorted flowers.
>>
>>46185787
Not those anons, but probably that Attack on Titan anime with the giant people and the big walls.
>>
File: 1440211259015.png (138 KB, 500x497) Image search: [Google]
1440211259015.png
138 KB, 500x497
>>46185787
>>
In the mine outside of the south gate lives the only dwarf of the town. He is old, with a long white beard and scarred face.

He doesn't like gryphons and shoots them on sight with his crossbow. He also doesn't like visitors, and will shoot anyone that enters the mine.

Each month, he comes to town to buy food, some barrels of beer, some cheese, and to drink a pint ( a single pint) in the inn. He then returns in his hole for a whole month.
>>
>>46185931
Where does he get his money?
>>
The magic generator greatly effects the power of the weed; this combined with the griffin fuckers' healthy addiction to injections, leads to an explosive boost in revenue for the Westeros family. The elf Nazi, now realizing the untapped drug market in griffin-fucker city decides to begin developing a new anti-semitic type of crack that will instantly vaporize any non-existent Jew customer who spends money on it.
>>
There should be a griffin-fucking church if that is how they reach salvation.
>>
>>46185955
That's for you to decide.

Perhaps he is rich, perhaps he is mining something, perhaps the tunnel leads inside of the town and he is smuggling...

All of these are rumors heard in town.
>>
>>46185955
He mines precious ores out of the mine and has them exchanged for local currency.

The mine is technically still owned by the town, and the mayor has been trying to kick him out for years, but all of the guards are too afraid of him to present him with an eviction notice.
>>
Two fighter in a very wore down equipment recently joined the local guards/militia. They tell many tales about unbeliavable stuff probably all of them are lies, but they aren't very gifted when it comes to the brain department.
But on the other hand they are very good at giving out educational purposed beatings
>>
the miller's daughter is a whore, that's an open secret and known to everybody apart from the miller
>>
The miller is a pimp. It's an open secret and everybody knows it except his daughter apparently.
Among his prostitutes there is one who is hiding her identity from him, but he doesn't mind, she's the most popular one of the lot and earns him lots of cash.
>>
>>46186178
The towns women are infertile, the town has annual festivals to see who can first impregnate the miller's daughter (he is sent away to trade ).
>>
>>46186298
>The towns women are infertile,
So that's what they need the little girls for.
>>
File: 1458681265868.jpg (7 MB, 4961x3508) Image search: [Google]
1458681265868.jpg
7 MB, 4961x3508
-UPDATED MAP-

Dwarf Mine colored, pink building is the "Church of Fucked Griffins", and due to new heights in demand the Westeros family started a new farm outside of town, hiring the two new fighters to guard it.
>>
>>46184686
>>
File: Update.jpg (7 MB, 4961x3508) Image search: [Google]
Update.jpg
7 MB, 4961x3508
Colored sage tower and added the stump beggars house.
>>
>>46186298
The infertility was caused by a bout of Womb Rot that the rolled through town three years ago. They are trying to come up with ways to incentivize new women to move in, so the town's population doesn't implode.
>>
File: 1432193248082.jpg (6 MB, 4961x3508) Image search: [Google]
1432193248082.jpg
6 MB, 4961x3508
Last year a terrible war began in the Orc-lands, and 3 refugees have sought out asylum in the town.
They receive minimal accommodations and there are even people in the city who have asked them stop raping any local girls, even though that is a fundamental part of orc culture.
>>
>>46187317
The sage allows the orcs to use his girls to satisfy all their rape-related needs, in return for guarding his house and allowing him to take regular blood samples from them, which he needs for his own mysterious reasons.
>>
>>46187317
I should start timing all collaboration threads to see how long it takes for someone to shove their shitty fetish into it.
>>
>>46187638
I pushed my shitty fetish into this thread long before that. You need to pay attention.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.