[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Before being interned on the Golden Throne did the Emperor ever poop?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Emoney.jpg (95 KB, 640x372) Image search: [Google]
Emoney.jpg
95 KB, 640x372
Before being interned on the Golden Throne did the Emperor ever poop?
>>
>>46182557
Probably. He still does. Psykout grenades and iirc psycannon bolts are made from the "metabolic byproducts of the golden throne"
>>
>>46182557
Probably not, he's most certainly above Humanity in terms of biology and likely had an in-depth understanding of ascendant Biomancy. I doubt he needed to eat.
>>
>>46182557
its called warpstorms
>>
>>46182592
>Psykout grenades and iirc psycannon bolts are made from the "metabolic byproducts of the golden throne"
God, which BL abomination made THAT canon?
>>
>>46182634
It's actually really ancient 2e fluff.
>>
>>46182634
Is that meant to be poop? I interpreted it as being more like the metabolic toxins that build up in the body when exerting yourself. The psychic equivalent of lactic acid or whatever.
>>
>>46182673
Ah. I know it's not a popular opinion here, but I really do think Oldhammer sucked. It's not "black humor," it's just fucking stupid. The current bunch of writers are far from faultless either, but at least they weren't the ones who made Iron Hands (who possesses iron hands) leader of the Iron Hands. To understand why the current writers are idiots you at least have to know something about 40k lore

>>46182710
We're talking about the same people who thought two species from planets lightyears apart not only having compatible genitalia, but being able to produce viable offspring, made any goddamn sense whatsoever. I sort of doubt they're aware there are any metabolic byproducts besides peepee and poopoo.
>>
File: Anger we can believe in... by.jpg (142 KB, 499x751) Image search: [Google]
Anger we can believe in... by.jpg
142 KB, 499x751
>>46182914

So basically, Oldhammer and the creators and writers back then sucked and the authors of today are idiots.

But still you seem quite familiar with everything they did and wrote and even stayed until today. That means, that you enterd a universe/hobby/fandom/whatever that you think sucked and is getting it`s newer fluff from idiots, as you say.

Why the fucking warp did you stay then? Are you enjoying the cringe? Or are you one of those critics, that are whining and complaining all day instead of creating something better on your own or simply ignore stuff you don`t like?

Just asking, I`m curious now. Why not moving on and search for something you might enjoy more?
>>
>>46182634
Ian Watson, BL's token scat fetishist.
>>
>>46182557

Son, what do you think a Fulgurite is
>>
>>46183661
I was wondering the same thing. I enjoy 40k lore because it's silly and over the top but also somehow manages to play it straight, and all you can do is chuckle at the crazy going on before you.

I've never gotten into the table top because it's far too expensive, although I have periodically considered it. If I ever were to dive in, it would be an unbound army of Malal lead by an ork warboss with an eye patch named "Da Big Boss" with a rag-tag group of commanders and troops recruited from all races and armies.

I don't see how anyone could enjoy it while taking it seriously.
>>
>>46184573
I hope you win the lottery so you can do this.

Please record the neckbeard sperging out into cardiac arrest when they see your army.
>>
>>46183661
I didn't meant for that come across as harshly as it did. I love 40k. I love how it's a kitchen sink setting that manages to have a very distinct identity. I love that it's specifically set up so that anything is possible. I love that it's a supposedly gritty scifi setting that isn't afraid to occasionally be silly, and actually makes it work a lot of the time.

I just get frustrated with how often all that great lore gets butchered, and think Oldhammer gets far, far more love than it deserves.
>>
>>46182914
>compatibility
The old ones uplifted both races, it also winks to already present fantasy and space opera tropes

>I doubt the author knowledge therefore this thing must be the worst case out of the possibilities
Stupid

>It's not "black humor," it's just fucking stupid.
Oldhammer was not supposed to be serious, nor black humor alone, silliness was a key component.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.