[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Age of Sigmar General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 69
File: Bloodbound vs Ironjawzzz.jpg (398 KB, 1624x1058) Image search: [Google]
Bloodbound vs Ironjawzzz.jpg
398 KB, 1624x1058
>resources
http://pastebin.com/M7MiEx1L

WAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHH!!! edition
>>
first for seraphon being google safe now
>>
Reposting, Ushkar Mir!
>>
>>46177928
Really?

>>46177945
Ushkar Mir!
>>
>>46177945
Lefty and center look pretty good, spear man is a bit silly.

Not 30 dollars good though
>>
>>46177963
Hakh!
>>
>>46177945
So we've got gutrot spume who fought a kraken, and a khorne dude with a whaling spear. Now we just need tzeentch and slaanesh champions with weapons/poses based around fighting sea monsters.
>>
>>46177992
Who are you?
>>
>>46177963
Yes its actually pictures of lizardmen instead of 100% weird deviantart fetish crap
>>
>>46177945
Are these new?
>>
>>46178140

Of course not! GW just decided to put some old shit on the cover of their promo magazine.
>>
>>46177992
If you don't use the viking head on this guy you are a total moron, that is a seriously fucking cool mini

>BLOOD AND THUNDERRRRR

Now I want to make a battleplan about a group of Khornate heroes hunting a massive whale in an icefield.
>>
File: I, Cato Sicarius.jpg (10 KB, 195x259) Image search: [Google]
I, Cato Sicarius.jpg
10 KB, 195x259
>>46177910
THIS IS THE MOST UNUSUAL WAY TO SPELL AGE OF I, CATO SICARIUS!
>>
>>46178169
Not my fault their recent shit is just the same copypaste over and over.
>>
>>46178013
With Hackblade. There is just no end to these fucking names is there.
>>
File: 147.jpg (820 KB, 1006x2000) Image search: [Google]
147.jpg
820 KB, 1006x2000
I just leave it
>>
>>46178013
This model is so cool, this and the other slaughterpriest are some of the nicest models theyve released for AOS. Theyre also fucking huge.
>>
>>46179222
Is it wise to jump at a vampire lady with your crotch straight in her face?
>>
>>46179222
Why they paint her such unattractive?
>>
>>46178910
Waiting to see what stupid shit they come up with to call basic weapons is probably my favourite thing about new model reveals now.
>>
>>46179362
because drawing her hot would be sexist
>>
>>46179851
Hmmm. but why this is such problem, GW want to be Bioware of tabletop games?
>>
>>46178121

you can still find the fetish crap but its mostly drowned out by lizardmen at the top now
>>
The new audio book, anyone?
>>
>>46179222

jesus christ is this shit art real?
>>
>>46178691
I think you're blind, stupid or both.
>>
File: 1336546670820.png (23 KB, 381x400) Image search: [Google]
1336546670820.png
23 KB, 381x400
>>46177945

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD NO MORE KHORNE OR STORMCAST PLEASE
>>
i know how some people feel about BoLs but here you go
http://www.belloflostsouls DOT net/2016/03/gw-grand-alliance-order-spotted.html
>>
>>46182100
Yes give us something else for once god dammit
>>
>>46182140
Good shit, thanks for the link
>>
Age of Smegmar is having an open FAQ on Facebook.

Everyone should ask questions about Tomb Kings, Bretonnia, points, the stupid rules, and about mechanics that no longer exist.
>>
>>46182674
Yeah great idea. Ask a bunch of completely unrelated questions that will
a)Be ignored because they're nothing to do with the subject
b)drastically reduce the chance they do FAQ submissions again
Good work dumbass
>>
>>46182674
why? They are implementing a point system in the future supposedly, and you already know why about the other stuff, so unless you want to be counter productive, ask smart questions.
>>
Wanna unpack my Skaven bunch again for some fun-fun times.
I don't think any sort of balancing has been used in my local gw, but still, which point systems do you guys prefer?
>>
>>46182779
Its really just what you feel better using. Im building up a Lizardmen army so i dont have a whole lot to work with but the two i have seen most reccommended is SDK and Warscroll builder
>>
>>46182771
>They are implementing a point system
Yeah because points working so well in 40k.
>>
>>46182771
>>46182905
They're not actually implementing a points system, that was just BoLS being dumb
>>
>>46182960
>supposedly
Try to read pls
>>
>>46182960
Good, because it was really strange for me when I realised that people really believed that points will bring something good in game.
>>
I would recommend using this https://sites.google.com/site/ageofsigmarsdk/

This system is the one my local store has started using in their games and it is pretty well balanced
>>
>>46182674
GW finally does some community interaction, and people want to shitpost it. This doesn't help anybody.
>>
>>46183066
If anything, I want to ask how the free people faction could possibly be effective when sigmar had to creation uber warriors to be on par with Chaos and etc. Fluff wise you'd have to have a million man army at least. Crunch wise they are going to have to be really careful about how they do it but knowing GW they will have to tweak it afterwards.
>>
From the site everyone hates, Faeit:
>>So here are the links to both FAQ postings on Facebook.
>>As of this moment there are 177 comments on the Age of Sigmar site
>>1.7k comments for 40k.

>>Age of Sigmar: 177
>>177

Nice..

I don't have facemelt but I assume the top question is "When are you going to release 9th?"
>>
>>46183382
To be fair most of the 40k questions I saw are retarded and off topic. At first they tried telling people they'd pass IA questions on to FW and generally trying to keep it on track, but eventually gave up
That's what makes me worry that all the shitposting will ruin any chance of them engaging with the community in future
>>
>>46183577
>That's what makes me worry that all the shitposting will ruin any chance of them engaging with the community in future
Well, GW themselves raised such playerbase.
>>
>>46183577
Thing is, you can't ignore that there's an order of magnitude difference in engagement, even if it's shitposting.

>>46183637
They could have done so much to improve this over the years. Shutting the forums and saying lalalala never helped. Perhaps more engagement from staff, try and get them to imbue some personal skills into the kids through engagement. Not saying that would work, but it could help, especially if you're moulding a hobby, not just being a shop selling shit.

>>Buy models, get out.
>>
>>46183637
>It's GW's fault I act like a cunt online!
"No."
>>
>>46183761
>Shutting the forums and saying lalalala never helped.
And that's why they deserved current question about FAQ.
>>
>>46183773
>>It's GW's fault I act like a cunt online!
It's not their fault, it's a logical result of their decisions.
>>
>>46183773
I don't think they helped though.
They went nuclear and now they've got a bitter resenting and quite nasty playerbase.
>>
So there will be 175 warscrolls in Grand Alliance: Order. Using the selector tools in GW website shows there are currently 224 models. And a lot of them are likely to be folded into single scrolls.
>>
>>46183066
>GW finally does some community interaction, and people want to shitpost it. This doesn't help anybody.
It helps people feel better.
After all GW started by trolling its own comunity, no wonder they ll get drowned in shitposting.
>>
>>46184022
They are likely to merge all the elf horse cavalry into 2 or 3 scrolls - 1 for light armored skirmishers, another for heavy armor fighters, and a third with wonky special rules.

Empire/Dwarf machinery could be combined, too. There's no reason to have 2 different cannons, for example.
>>
>>
File: Grand-Alliance-Order1.jpg (46 KB, 165x473) Image search: [Google]
Grand-Alliance-Order1.jpg
46 KB, 165x473
>>
all pics from BoLS:

http://www.belloflostsouls.net/2016/03/gw-grand-alliance-order-spotted.html
>>
>>46178215
I am glad I am not the only one where that instantly popped in their head.
>>
>>46178013
Why are they making two separate slaughterpriests and deathbringers? Could they not make that into one kit like every other old kit??
>>
>>46182779
SCGT 1.2
heelanhammer.com
>>
>>46179222
is it weird that I like the top right better than the finished product? It's sketchy but it has more...life to it.
>>
>>46184376
neato
>>
>>46182779
Hi anon would recommend this system it is what the people in my local store use and is pretty well balanced give it a try i think you will find it very well thought out and it comes with an easy to use army list maker. https://sites.google.com/site/ageofsigmarsdk/
>>
>>46184689
No, I see what you mean. It's kind of like a graphic novel in style. (That's a point, why doesn't GW try an AOS graphic novel?) The only downside to that image is without the dust to set him in the image the dwarf at the back looks like he's doing a cannonball.
>>
>>46184795
>It's kind of like a graphic novel in style.
Not novel, more like Marvel comics.
>>
>>46184795
the picture became even more interesting now having imagined a dwarf doing a cannonball axe swing to kill someone. This should be a comic.
>>
File: Anomalous Regionfag.jpg (38 KB, 448x272) Image search: [Google]
Anomalous Regionfag.jpg
38 KB, 448x272
>>46182674
>Everyone should ask questions about squatted dead armies that no longer exist.

You are the reason this FAQ won't last at all.
>>
>>46178264

Double fisting incoming
>>
>>46182674
>>46183066
>>46186310
FAQ stands for frequently asked questions. Those are exactly those kind of questions. And it's not hard to answer them.

>Are TK gonna make a return?
No.
>Is Bretonnia gonna make a return?
No.
>Are there gonna be points in the future for AoS or a Tournament system?
No points. No Tourney system.
>Are the stupid rules gonna stay?
No they are already gone from all newer releases and the old stuff is OOP now.

See?
Took me all of a minute to answer these. Then it's gonna be official and the rumor mill is gonna die down. People that like it are gonna stay, people who don't won't.
They will still complain, but at least they'll know what's what straight from the horse's mouth.
>>
>>46184670
SCGT still using wounds as comp? And the heelanhammer one sucks because they literally forbid Warscrolls that are not in the grand alliance books like most army standart bearers. Some armies, for example Beastmen, actually stand a chance thanks to those key models and are instanly shelved once they don't have access to them anymore.
>>
>>46186731
>Implying the faq isn't already full of facebook-lite shitposting
>Implying any spergs will just 'accept' confirmation of bret/TK's removal.

I admire you optimism.
>>
>>46187200
Try the SDK system the other anon linked that one is incredibly well balanced
>>
>>46186731
>No they are already gone from all newer releases
Wrong, the fyreslayers have one
>>
>>46187724

heh I noticed that, that cocksucker jervis couldn't help himself.
>>
>>46187724
Which is?
>>
>>46184376
Human and dwarf engineers combining forces to get organ guns, steam tanks, great canons and gyrocopters all in one force. this should be interesting
>>
so, why do the new dwarves all fight naked? They did that when they were slayers because they were trying to die in battle, but in the new world they very much want to survive, and by dwarvish thinking surviving the battle means as much armor as you can move while wearing.
>>
>>46187724
What's the rule?
>>
>>46188536
Probably because they have hot runes seared on their skin.
>>
>>46188988
Is there a reason they forsook armor for the whole rune tattoo thing? It's not like you can't just put runes on the armor. I just find it weird that the race with the best smiths fights in jock straps and magical tattoos.
>>
>>46189124

Because rune tatto make their skin better then any armour on one hand and on the other slayers need something to differ from other subfactions of dwarfs.
Wait for steamhead dwarfs, I suppose they'll have armour in abundance.
>>
>>46189124

Also, here is some insight from slayers anthology:

"Fyreslayers as a rule rarely wore much. Their holds were warmed by the blood of the earth, while their own Grimnir-given fires kept them heated in the most inhospitable of environments. To wear too many clothes or, Grimnir forfend, too much armour, was an affront to their shattered god."
>>
>>46189319
>worldbuilding

Grimnir doesn't want them to wear armor because armor is for faggots, and clothes are entirely useless whn your own physiology protects you from harsh weather. If you Take away all the reasons to even wear clothes in the first place and add in religious reasons, naked dwarfs are the only logical conclusion
>>
>>46188399
>>46188725
The Runeson gets it. You get a bonus of some kind (his rules are in a free .pdf on the webstore, you can check there) if you give a creative enough insult to a unit you're attacking.
The rule specifically says the unit, "not the player" at the end. As in, yell at the models on the table (shouldn't be too hard if you're rolling badly or, considering this website, fighting Stormcast).
>>
>>46188536
>trying to find reason, coherency or logic in age of sigmar

cute
>>
File: 214983.jpg (101 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
214983.jpg
101 KB, 750x1000
175 warscrolls in GA: O book, we have 67 warscroll so far(sigmarines, tree people, naked dwarfs and seraphon). 108 space to fill which unit will stay.
>>
>>46177963
Did somebody just say kharn conversion?
>>
>>46188725
Can reroll attacks if you take off your pants.
>>
Sold out Bret models on GW now straight up say no longer available.
>>
>>46195445
And nothing value was lost.
>>
>>46196645

I'm not worried about it. Just pointing it out.
>>
>>46195234
Most of the empire range is safe. We know flagellants, warriors priests, wizards, arcane battle altars and war machines are going to be in it. Phoenixes and probably most of the other High elf monsters are safe. I think most of the dwarf range will make it in as well. All named characters will be turned into generic characters, but at least they made it.
>>
>>46192575
So it's a thing that people do normally.
Like the Waaagh rule
>>
>>46196758
Most (if not all) of the Dark Elves range will make it as well.
>>
>>46192575 here. Just checked the BT. "Explosive Rage" hero phase ability lets the Runeson reroll 1s to hit against a unit visible to him. If said unit has to take a battleshock test, you can give a characterful insult to it and add +1 to the roll. So the ability buffs the Runeson, but the insult debuffs an enemy.

>>46197132
Yeah, pretty much.
>>
r8 this

HUNT FOR THE CETALOKRAKEN

In this BATTLEPLAN, brave heroes head out into the frozen wastes to do battle with the mighty Cetalokraken, a Chaos-mutated beast.

Warscrolls

One side takes three HEROES on foot. Feel free to think up why - maybe the Cetalokraken ate a Fyreslayer ur-gold caravan, or the Pestilens need a piece of its flesh to brew a vile pox?

The other side has one Cetalokraken Head and a number of Brutal Tentaclaws.

Each turn, during the Hero Phase, if there are fewer than 6 Brutal Tentaclaws in play, deploy d3 more using the rules for Stormcast Eternals arriving.

The Head may be deployed during any Hero Phase after the first. If it is destroyed, the heroes win!

Shifting Ice - each time a hero moves, roll 1d6

1 - Ambush! Summon a Tentaclaw in base contact, or all Tentaclaws in range may attack!
2-4 - Safe Ice, nothing happens
5 - Cracked Ice! Halve the model's speed!
6 - Fallen In! The model must pass a SAVE or take a Mortal Wound!

TENTACLAW - Bravery 7 Wounds 5 Move 3" Save 5+

Grab - 6" Range, 1 Attack, 4+/2+ Rend 2

Slam - 3" Range, d6 Attacks, 5+/3+, Rend 4

If a Tentaclaw rolls a 6 to hit with its Grab it may move 3" and make a Slam.

HEAD - Bravery 13 Wounds 15 Move 4" Save 3+

Chaos Spume - Range 12", * 4+/4+, Rend 0

This attacks d3 times against all models within 12"

Bonecrushing Mawdibles - Range 2", 4 Attacks, 2+/2+

During the Battleshock phase the Head may be removed from play on a roll of 4+. It recovers d6 Wounds and re-enters play in the next Hero Phase.
>>
>>46198887
Note: The Head must be deployed the turn after the heroes kill a second Tentaclaw.
>>
>>46198887
That kraken seems a bit OP
>>
File: panic.gif (432 KB, 328x207) Image search: [Google]
panic.gif
432 KB, 328x207
>>46195445
>>
What verminlord would you all build? I'm thinking about grabbing that big box for my 'enlightened' skaven that will be rolling with my stormcasts.
>>
>>46177992
Da spear, when wounded a Hero, roll a dice, 4+ deal extra mortal wound, repeat this until fail.
>>
>>46201148
Seems good but how do you get him to actually engage a Hero?

Heroes on mounts/flying can just evade him all game long and other heroes can hide behind blocks of trash units like how a Slann hides behind Saurus Guard.
>>
>>46177992
>>46201148
>with impaling spear
I wonder if you can equip blood strokers with those too?
>>
>>46201367
I'm sorry your players don't seem to want to forge a narrative

It is against the spirit of the game to play like that - but try using a Battleplan to get heroes front and centre, or roleplay a bit! If he hangs back, act like a Khorne warrior would and call him out, reminding him that a cowardly victory is empty indeed!
>>
File: cool-frog.jpg (14 KB, 236x356) Image search: [Google]
cool-frog.jpg
14 KB, 236x356
>>46202400
>cowardly victory is empty indeed!
Slann give no fuck
>>
>>46201367
Just put him right where your opponent would want to move their heroes, and if they pussy out it's their loss

Also consider the possibility of getting second turn in first round + first turn in second round and nailing their hero with a charge across the board before they can escape.
>>
>>46202822
>moving Slann
good one m8
>>
Should I get a Stegadon or Bastiladon next
>>
>>46203045
Yes.

Fine. Bastiladon. He has a better laser.
>>
File: Skavenplaguemonk.jpg (21 KB, 760x225) Image search: [Google]
Skavenplaguemonk.jpg
21 KB, 760x225
>>46200879
>enlightened' skaven that will be rolling with my stormcasts.

What madness do you squeak-speak of?!

No true-pure children of the Great Horned one would EVER fight alongside Storm-thing host.

A thousand pox-ague's upon thee! send-march this heretic Clan to nearest Contagion Church for purification at once. Embrace the Withered word or die-die, the only enlightenment is the warpfyres of the Corrupter, all other gods are falsehood!
>>
>>46203159
Is it difficult to put in magnets on the Bastiladon so I can change the Ark of Sotek to a Solar Engine?
>>
>>46203940
Just skip the magnets the ark and such will rest fine without one
>>
>>46203980
Well that's good to know.

Does the Stegadon work the same way?
>>
>>46203646
I love how Skaven speak
>>
Can I shoot missile weapons while in melee combat?
>>
>>46204903
Yep.
>>
A load of new Total War: Hammer footage:
https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/170165/new-content-summary-of-new-content-for-march-23rd-2016-videos-and-articles
>>
>>46204903
even tho 80% of the player i played with agreed with me not to allow that(the others did not care). Its simply retarded and makes the whole "engage shooting units"useless.

Anyway, does anyone have a warscroll template of any kind? I made my own chaos lord but my hand slipped and instead of a regular guy i made a giant headless blightking from scrap with daemonic weapon with a giant diorama base, so i guess he deserves more than "7 wounds 3 attacks also shit command ability". Dunno if my opponents will ever let me play a custom warscoll but just writing one is not a crime i guess.
It also makes them ridicolously OP.
>>
>>46207125
>Doesn't like ranged units shooting in combat
>Plays chaos, a faction known for its archers
Not biased at all there then.
>>
File: 1421243967643.png (94 KB, 240x222) Image search: [Google]
1421243967643.png
94 KB, 240x222
>>46207125
>80% of the player i played with agreed with me not to allow that
>I play Chaos btw
>>
File: Minos.png (2 MB, 961x1256) Image search: [Google]
Minos.png
2 MB, 961x1256
>>46207125
Shooting in melee doesn't really break the game though, most shooty units are shite in a punch-up and will probably get annihilated by any dedicated brawler unit.
That said, maybe restricting shooting to the same unit you are engaged with might be sensible. Or maybe giving all ranged weapons a 3" minimum range.
As for the templates, how many ranged and melee weapons is your guy supposed to have? I made a bunch of templates a while back, so I might have what you need.
>>
>>46207162
>>46207533
>>46207558
To be fair, the problem almost never showed up because shooty units tend to get rekt in one turn when engaged.
I also play orcs and a couple of units of river trolls and that's when my opponent asked me not to shoot when engaged.

...he was a sylvaneth/wood elf player with a shitload of balistas so i have no idea where that came from.

>>46207558
Not many, i was thinking about 2 weapons and a handful of rules(nurgle's resiliance and maybe 2 more). Thanks!
>>
File: aos-SCE_2M_0R.png (3 MB, 2520x3288) Image search: [Google]
aos-SCE_2M_0R.png
3 MB, 2520x3288
>>46207689
2 melee 0 ranged template coming right up.
>>
>>46207747
god bless you anon.
>>
File: aos_SCE_1M_0R.png (2 MB, 2520x3288) Image search: [Google]
aos_SCE_1M_0R.png
2 MB, 2520x3288
Eh, might as well drop the others.
1 melee, 0 ranged.
>>
File: general_template.png (1 MB, 988x1288) Image search: [Google]
general_template.png
1 MB, 988x1288
Can't upload the rest normally because the site thinks I'm spamming. So here are the baseline templates, you'll need to glue them together yourself.
Take this one as the basis...
>>
File: weapons_overlay.png (2 MB, 1015x1269) Image search: [Google]
weapons_overlay.png
2 MB, 1015x1269
...and copy one of the overlays here onto it. Then take the statwheel and place that over the old one, since those are slightly mismatched. Increase it in size a little if need be.
>>
>>46207125
>makes the whole "engage shooting units"useless.
>>46207558
>>46207689

Beside monster/hero, any shooting unitn is excellent in melee? A few monstrous unit, like troll/ogre/dracoth(all with short range) and...?
>>
>>46207558
oh hey it's the ForgeSworn Eternal guy! what up??

you were right about Dwarfs + Stormcast being nasty as fuck BTW
>>
>>46211242
Duardin/Dwarf Quarrelers aren't bad in melee if you get them in cover and don't charge; 4+ rerollable saves that way, hitting & wounding on 4's & 4's with their axes isn't bad either
>>
>>46177910
Can someone post some maps of the Mortal Realms and stuff? I just want an idea in my head of what all this shit look like now that the old world got blown up and stuff. I'm trying to figure out the lore after the End Times.
>>
>>46204225
It's fucking adorable.
>>
>>46211242
I guess that's all? I played against some treemen today and there was one who basically sucked in C/C but had a good shooting attack.
that player brought the giant named treelord(durthu i think)so my focus was on to survive his rampage(he killed 25 of my models in 2 turns-and i had 40 models lol)but in the end i won anyway.

im bored, so even if i don't have photos this time(im the anon with the nurgle vs slaanesh br)would anyone be interested in a battle report?
>>
>>46212495
eh, fuck it, ill do it anyway. Im at work and bored.

the game was set at the rules of the lgs i went in, where there's a huge Aos scene: 75 wounds each, with no other restrictions; game was 40k like with 18" from the center, 2 objectives per side and one on the center, only infantry can take objectives, whoever controls most obj at the end of the 5th turn wins.

i played nurgle:
-one lord of pestilence
5 blightkings
20 plague monks
10 plaguebearers
1 plague wizard
1 plague catapult
epidemus
1 plague priest

he had one treelord mage
durthu(lol)
2 balistas of fuck you
20+dryads
a unit of deer riders(don't remember the name)
one branchwraith
>>
File: 1458163943767.gif (25 KB, 500x397) Image search: [Google]
1458163943767.gif
25 KB, 500x397
>>46212495
Is that you, anon? If yes, I'm interested.
>>
File: Alarielle_VS_Nurgle.png (4 MB, 1626x1058) Image search: [Google]
Alarielle_VS_Nurgle.png
4 MB, 1626x1058
>>46212836
with a game like this there is no room for strategic deployment. we put our range weapons hidden in the back and everything else lined up to footslog.

he gets first turn, and immeadately creates a forest in front of my monks where my objective is and stays there. his ballistas kills 2 of my blightkings and he does little else other than advancing to the center witb the drayds.

In my turn i move the 'bearers forth to mysecond objective(on the right), and behind them follow the blighking. my wizard casts mystic shield(and fails) on the kings, and the monks decide to assault durthu. its a massacre. basically an entire unit of monks(10 men each)gets obliterated and they deal only ONE wound. The priest will chant prayes the

whole game doing little damage to him.
That model is seriously overpowered, he literally paid off his wound cost in one turn. With literally half of my army slain in one turn things are getting grim-he has a lot more hurt capability so I have to play smart.

the plaguecatapult kills off one balista-and thats the ONLY thing he'll do in the game, because every other shot will miss. I hate fucking one-hit models.

>>46213079
yep, thats me, but the Br is not nearly as interesting as the other one. Aos played 40k style "kinda" works-but i really prefer battlpelans and scenarios because they force you to move and think your game in different ways than simply taking out the bigger threats.
>>
>>46213222
(forgot to say: he teleports durthu in the forest he created)
>>
>>46213222
he takes the second turn.
his ballists keep shooting doing wounds here and there, and his durthu finishes up the first monks unit.
his deermen footlosg into the right side to take the objective while for no reason at all his treemage and branchwraith stays in the background shitting up new forests.

in my turn i have to plan a strategy. A pretty easy one: i summon a unit of plaguebearer at 9" from durthu while the monks-in a vewy skavenly fashion-retreat. The monks are wounded so the bearers should be the perfect bait in case they fail the charge-my biggest hope is that durthu literally wastes turns fighting bearers while my mage and priest give support to everything else.

my bearers on the right side meanwhile take the objective, and spread out to force my opponent to charge them or do not charge at all.

the bearers on the left meanwhile charge durthu and take losses-but they stand still because nurgle is good and simply they are too fucking resiliant. i love bearers.

now, its all a matter of seein if he takes all of my baits...
>>
>>46213481
third turn!
he begins again, and takes ALL the baits.
his deermen charges my plaguebearers, and his durthu stays on the ground killing more bearers-no one is wounding him, at it may look good, but this aint kill point son...
Nurgle smiles, and some bearers are summoned back in the unit-not too many(2), but still enought to keep him busy another turn.

Meanwhile, on the right side the deermen kill some plaguebearers, just according to keikaku, and instead of killing the ones unengaged i kill the front ones, so now there a big hole in bearers formation wich will result pretty useful next turn.
His dryads move to the board center on the objective and will stay there for the rest of the game. Another error...

my turn: as planned, i charge with my kings the deermen thanks to the hole in the bearer formation-and they prove to be nurgle's chosen literally annihlating them with an insane amount of attack with FOUR sixes when attacking(wich generates d6 attacks each)!
the bearers on dhurtu are almost still alive so i let them stay there for another turn(durthu got a lot weaker thanks for the priest who shot d3 mortal wounds each turn) while my mage tries to summon another unit of bearers. Epidemus charges durthu to give some more ablative wounds against him hoping he doesn't realize that staying on his ground killing useless units is not the wisest thing to do..
>>
>>46213792
Almost finished....
i get a second turn finally, so its time to wreck some dryads(who, i forgot to say, were charged and kicked in the butt by the chaos lord and the remaining monks).
Now its time for the blightkings to charge in, while the remaining bearers omn the right side consolidate into the objective; and they slaughtr a lot of them, alongside with the chaos lord. the skaven retreats once more, preparing a bait for druthu once more, while epidemus leaves combat. he fianlly advances with the treelord mage(who spent like 3 turn casting mystic shield on himself to protect from a useless plague catapult which failed EVERY hit roll)and tries to do some damage with its ranged attack. too little, too late.

In his turn drathu falls for it again(he's kinda forced to because i moved my rats blocking his way to the center objective-where the battle with the dryads is fought)and slays them with glee.
In my turn i finally manage to summon more plaguebearers to secure the back left objective, while i trow both my priest and epidemus again against drathu so he stays locked and doesn't try to kill the bearers on the left.
the ballista fails to kill my bearers on the right and so the game ends, with 3 obj against 1.

But i literally won because he was so focused killing thing 40k style he failed using his units in the best way.
Durthu should have focused teleporting on the back of my formation in order to kill my senisble units-my mage and my priest. instead he got busy killing all the units i threw at him thinking that would have granted him victory.
Also, instead of using his cavalry to flank my units-like attacking the blightkings first or using them to swiftly support other miniatures when needed or even to ninja objectives at last moments he just ruthlessy charged asap and got punished for this.

overall a fun game, at first I tought i had no chance(fucking big named characters)but i had a lot of fun and that's what matters.
>>
>>46214257
Durthu is scary, especially that teleportation thing he has. I'd be interested in converting over more 40k scenarios, just to see how they play out.
>>
>>46214667
Not to good imho, unless you put something to give more mobility and/or variety to the game.
I did a game with 6 objectives one time, 40k maelstorm style, but they granted victory points only on a certain time, and tht was when at the beginning of the turn a die rolled showed the same number of the objectives.
We had 1st turn-only one die.
turn 2-2 dice
turn 3-3 dice
etc
so basically the more the game went on the more ground control was important.
We also had 4 realmgates in order to give units a way to move quicly around the board.
Fun times.

Also i tried using 40k Vp awards-first blood, kill the general, etc.
they work okay.
>>
Hey ya'll- 40k player here looking to get into AoS. I'm looking at Skaven but was wondering what the cheapest way to get into clan Skryre would be! The start collecting boxes are crazy value but the Skaven set only has Clan Pestilens!
>>
>>46216341
itll take a sec for them to get to the other clans, best you can do is buy old model and circle base them
>>
>>46216341
Fight for Nagash.
>>
>>46216341
Skryre player here, the major problem is the best stuff is still metal, and Stormfiends are pretty much core. It's gonna be expensive unless you can kitbash fairly well. Clanrat/slave bodies are cheap on ebay, and there's thousands of weapon teams up there too. Engineers are also pretty easy to homebrew, but again, tons of IoB engies out there.

Use the Skryre battalion from the big chaos book, it's my favorite army formation so far.
>>
File: 1455050499575.png (6 MB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
1455050499575.png
6 MB, 1536x2048
>>46216341

>>46216936
Battalion scans, in case you wanted em.
>>
File: 1455050686052.png (5 MB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
1455050686052.png
5 MB, 1536x2048
>>46216341

>>46216949
>>
>>46216965
It's so jarring seeing those old models STILL around, and used so openly. Typically it always seemed like GW did away with them or at least hid them away.

It's sort of a sad to see them here and now.
>>
>>46216985
Modern GW is all about cutting costs.
>>
>>46217263
The metal models aren't still in production. They're just selling off back stock, and when that stock runs out, they convert to resin kits. Otherwise, moulds for plastic are crazy expensive to produce. Hate on GW all you want (not that it's 100% unwarranted), profit margins are tight, why have expensive moulds produced when you have a mountain of perfectly usable models left.
>>
File: Sigmar.jpg (233 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Sigmar.jpg
233 KB, 1920x1080
Any idea where the Age of Sigmar story going go next?

From all I have read it seems to all be heading to battle for Allpoints (eightpoints now) round 2.

But who is going to win it?
>>
>>46217403
Apparently The orcs are getting an update next month
So probably there
>>
>>46217303
I've long since grown past the blind hate. And not our fault that they casted a mountain of metal rats. Or that they move abysmally slow.

Speaking of profit margins, afaik they're pretty high, even for luxury items and most of costs go to upkeep their shops.
>>
File: dracoths.jpg (156 KB, 796x960) Image search: [Google]
dracoths.jpg
156 KB, 796x960
Don't tell me your cavalry units are still riding horses, guys
>>
>>46218795
The new Mannfred audiobook hinted at it, yes.
>>
>>46220187

The audio book hasn't been shared yet right?
>>
>>46220680
Nah
>>
40k Skaven anon here-
Thanks for the the advice. The battalion looks huge! Do other clans play nicely with each other? I'm pretty novice on Skaven lore.
>>
>>46220988
In terms of lore no. Not even skaven of the same clan plays nice with each other, much less with other clan.s It took their God to personally come and say "quit your shit and get shit done" back in warhammer fantasy.
>>
>>46221051
And when that happened, the Skaven basically destroyed most of the world and blew up one of the moons, which would have blew up the world, except Lord Kroak diverted it to only destroy Lustria. Basically when Skaven work together they are probably the strongest force compared to everyone else, except maybe Slann.
>>
>>46178013

This one is a perfect example on how great the new plastic from GW is. It will be next to no challenge to convert this model to my 40k khorne daemonkin, just fit a boltpistol in his left hand and he´s golden! Man I really love some of the stuff GW is putting out for AoS.
>>
>>46179222

The third picture really shows how cartoony GW has become. Where it not for the violence, it could have easily be something out of Disney´s next kids movie!
>>
Should I get Lord Kroak or a Slann mage priest? Can Kroak summon up units like the other slann can? I'm very tempted to get one so I can get the ball rolling for my dudes but I'm conflicted between the appeal of having the most powerful slann, to having a regular slann for homebrew purposes
>>
>>46222164
Also, I built up an oldblood on carnosaur, but I noticed I can make a skink Oracle, though I see no evidence of it being a playable model by itself, would it be viable to use?
>>
>>46222164
Both can summon units. Kroak can cast more spells, is more destructive, and harder to kill, regular slann is better at buffing your other units.
>>
>>46222164

Everything is good in AoS, doesn't matter what you take!
>>
File: IMG_1719.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1719.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1936
So, Warscrolls. I only have the german version, but considering how the translation team works now, that's not much of a issue, I think.
Please forgive the shitty quality.
>Fluch der Feiglinge - Bane of Cowards
If any enemy models within 8" of the Aspiring Deathbringer flee during the Battleshock phase, the Aspiring Deathbringer immideatly may pile in and attack as if it was the Melee phase.
>Incarnation des Blutvergießens - Slaughter Incarnate (same as the other Aspiring Deathbringer)
If this model is your general and uses this ability, then until your next hero phase you can add 1 to the Attacks characteristic of all melee weapons used by MORTAL KHORNE units in your army while they are within 6" of thismodel.

Not to shabby, to be honest. Still has the same awesome command ability, and the ability to attack twice pumps the guy up to 12 attacks (or 16 if he's general).
>>
File: IMG_1720.jpg (1 MB, 1936x2592) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1720.jpg
1 MB, 1936x2592
You already know this guy, but there was some uncertainty whether his Attack score was 3 or 5. So, here is the answer, it's 5 swings.
>>
File: IMG_1721.jpg (1 MB, 1936x2592) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1721.jpg
1 MB, 1936x2592
The Slaughterpriest has exactly the same abilities as the axe variant, but trades said axe for a copy of the weapons of the older Aspiring Deathbringer.
>>
File: 1458836446230.jpg (368 KB, 968x1296) Image search: [Google]
1458836446230.jpg
368 KB, 968x1296
>>46222862
Upright pic...
>>
File: 0-bret-prologue-b.jpg (531 KB, 2360x2324) Image search: [Google]
0-bret-prologue-b.jpg
531 KB, 2360x2324
>>46220173
Say that to my face knave not online and see what happens
>>
>>46222969
>>46222862
>Bane of Cowards

This guy kicked the old finecast version ass, same command skill, more attack, and chance to attack twice? POWER CREEP!!!

>>46222917
After some easy math, the great axe one deal more damage with synergy.

>>46223100
RIP, see you@last chance to buy section.
>>
>>46203646
By enlightened, I mean enslaved. They're forced to see only the beautiful glory of our Lord Sigmar. They're much better off, poor things.
>>
>>46220680
Will share it on Friday or Saturday
>>
>>46222192
Use it as a skink Mage priest
>>
>>46223100
Anyone else think that picture makes the Bret look like he's got the shittiest prosthetic arm ever made?
>>
File: ADB.png (2 MB, 1003x1307) Image search: [Google]
ADB.png
2 MB, 1003x1307
>>46223144
Yeah, the new Aspiring Deathbringer is straight-up better. I mean, sure, 3" range on the Wrathhammer is nice, but a flat 3 Attacks instead of d3 is just too good, not to mention Thirst for Glory is way more conditional than Bane of Cowards and outright inferior when it triggers.

As for the Exalted Deathbringer, here's some quick math:
Impaling Spear: Average 2.222 damage at -1 Rend (3.111 damage under Blooded Lieutnant). Assuming a 3+ save on the enemy by default he'll cause 1.111 damage after saves, giving a 50% chance to cause at least one Mortal Wound.
Ruinous Axe: Average 2 damage at -1 Rend (3.333 damage under Blooded Lieutnant). d3 Mortal Wounds on a save of 6+, which is pretty situational, but powerful when it happens.
Bloodbite Axe: Average 2 Damage at no Rend (2.667 damage under Blooded Lieutnant). No damage boost, but functional immunity to magic damage.

The spear is 0.222 better when going solo, the axe is 0.222 better when rolling with his boss. Overall the difference is fairly insignificant, so it's a matter of personal preference. I like the fairly reliable Mortal Wounds caused by the spear better than the ones dependent on passing saves on a 6, to be honest. The shield version is too situational, damage from magic is rare enough and the guy can probably tank it as is.
>>
File: GWPLC.jpg (91 KB, 1099x437) Image search: [Google]
GWPLC.jpg
91 KB, 1099x437
So...

http://www.stockcaller.com/it-seems-games-workshop-group-plc-will-go-down-just-reaches-52-week-low/62454/

Glad I don't own any GW shares. Except minis. Which are plastic shares. Fuck.
>>
>>46224532
Holy shit.

GW may sell to Hasbro this year at this rate.
>>
File: 1458842458384.jpg (104 KB, 1099x437) Image search: [Google]
1458842458384.jpg
104 KB, 1099x437
>>46224532
May have missed some stuff, and the dates aren't exact, but think this is most of it.

My conclusion is, the stock's got fuck all to do with what's being released at the time. Especially if you look at what tau "did" to the stock when the stormsurge was selling like hotcakes (it ended up being one of their most profitable items last year).
>>
>>46224960

what the fuck is SC? And why did you scribble the chart between AoS and SC?
>>
>>46224532
>Except minis. Which are plastic shares. Fuck.

There's other games you can use those minis for. 9th Age, Kings of War, and hell, even Hail Caesar, though Kings of War is pretty similar and specifically has rules for GW armies.
>>
>>46224532
So tell me again how AoS is performing very well and it was a wise decision to sink Fantasy?

>>46224960
Well, you can see the profits climb steadily with the Tau release.
>>
>>46224960

You know what did you miss? The squatting of Tomb Kings. Our 40k guys started to abandon GW when that happened, GW breached a barrier there that they shouldn't ever have.

'Retiring' 3 year old kits and an entire range fucks up customer confidence quite harshly.
>>
>>46224960
Is a share range between 500 and 600 large?
>>
>>46225177

You don't need to be an economist to tell that a 20-25% drop is quite bad bro
>>
>>46225197
I don't follow economics at all. I don't know if that's typical in a yearlong timeframe or something.
>>
>>46225137
feb 13th was the official date. but there was those rumours about for a few weeks beforehand. isn;t that quite funny
>>
>>46225094
>So tell me again how AoS is performing very well and it was a wise decision to sink Fantasy?

So much for the 'WHFB was insignificant, sold less than files and clippers'

Yeah motherfucker, you see what happens when you transform 30% of your revenue to sub-10%.
>>
File: 1458844459945.jpg (50 KB, 544x310) Image search: [Google]
1458844459945.jpg
50 KB, 544x310
>>46225213
you want to make an increasing profit at all times so you can make more stuff, which in turn means more profit.
going even is failure
going 25% down is abominable, I guess gw has been affected by pic related. settra's last laugh
>>
>>46225137
Yeah. You're right, that was quite a big thing to miss.

>>46225048
Stormcast (with BB being bloodbound). And the scribble was extending the arrow.
>>
>>46225137
I'll be laughing when they're back under Order and all the butt hurts look at their own stupidity.
>>
File: 1403402518085.jpg (67 KB, 530x530) Image search: [Google]
1403402518085.jpg
67 KB, 530x530
>>46224532
>Glad I don't own any GW shares. Except minis. Which are plastic shares. Fuck.

meh. i'm a collector first and foremost so even if gw goes away I'd still be buying and painting their stuff from the secondary market.
>>
>>46224960
linkanon again.

I don't believe there's /no/ correlation between releases and stocks but I also don't think there's any immediate correlation. I expect there's some lag, especially if investors are buying based on release cycles of "product" (specifics to them are more or less irelavent outside things like AOS/9th/8th 40k etc).

If we look at the annotations you made and right-shift by a month I think some things still match. Now I could be seeing patterns in noise for instance but a surge of activity about a month after AoS seems fair, as well as a nice peak around Archaon.

My real concern is the continual downward trend over the last quarter. That's bad for investors. People like myself and other players, we don't give a shit, but the money could dry up quickly for GW if investors say "hey, in 12 months i've broken even, in 3 I've lost money, I don't want to lose any more. I'm out".

The peaks and troughs may also match news such as oil prices, which plastics are tied to. Staff changes such as CEOs. Statements made by CFO etc (not that I've looked, but I believe investors.g-w.com or something like that is the investment page to watch. Could also follow their Companies House publications I think).

Ultimately, money is still money and shares reflect that.
>>
>>46225360
The thing that worries me is said downward trend has happened just as they start making tentative steps back into community interaction, something they really do need to do (it benefits everybody). I hope the stock price doesn't scare them off and cause them to go back into their shell (would seem illogical, but who knows what decrees executives might make when panicking).
>>
>>46225479

On the contrary, I think the drastic measure brought the drastic change in the communication.

They are desperate as fuck. Remember, they know and care more about their numbers than we do, saw the downward spiral, trying to grasp anything they can.

But $140 shitdragons in the Age of Digital Art Interns won't cut it, however many facebook pages they make.

Bittersweet, as I still need a shitton of models from them to finish all fantasy armies.
>>
>>46225252
I totally forgot about the Tomb kings curse, it all makes sense now
>>
File: 1325695979218.jpg (9 KB, 321x209) Image search: [Google]
1325695979218.jpg
9 KB, 321x209
>>46225533
>the Age of Digital Art Interns
>>
File: i rule.jpg (338 KB, 1000x1283) Image search: [Google]
i rule.jpg
338 KB, 1000x1283
>>46225546
it seems setra does not bow to gw
>>
>>46184795
>That's a point, why doesn't GW try an AOS graphic novel?

Not yet.
AoS graphic novels wouldn't be surprising.
>>
>>46223144
No reason for last buy, there is already close to nothing left of them. A shame, really.
>>
File: Archy2.jpg (1 MB, 1536x2000) Image search: [Google]
Archy2.jpg
1 MB, 1536x2000
>>46226079
If they get the artist that did the this Archaon art pieces to do it, I would buy a dozen of them.
>>
>>46224960
>My conclusion is, the stock's got fuck all to do with what's being released at the time.
No shit. You really think those fuckers investing are watching week to week to see what GW is doing?
>>
>>46225533
Yeah maybe one of the interns said "hej giys, mebe u shud facebook", or more likely, went off and did it without asking. They just haven't fired him yet.

The communication is rapid, which does seem a bit desperate.
>>
>>46226359
Problem is, plenty of people think this is how it works. He made the point explicitly but someone probably had to to make it obvious.
>>
>>46224532
Setra and Louen sent their regards
>>
>>46226349
GW did used to have comic runs in White Dwarf, but that was back when Based Priestly was churning out lore and games for them faster than anyone else in the industry.

Games Workshop now has no editors, nobody controlling the entire IP for consistency with a vision of the future. Look at how Gav described Cucumber Stanley, that wasn't something GW Steve Jobs was teasing plans of to interns and investors, it was a marketing plan higher ups hatched.

A true editor is the one in charge. A writer is allowed to make whatever they want, the editor looks at it and says "This is out of character for Malekith, change it" or "This Archaon/Be'lakor corruption narrative isn't going anywhere, cut it and show me what else you got" or "We haven't heard from the Slayers in a long time, someone give me a Slayer story". The guy who plans an event with decades from now in mind, not who makes an event every season.
>>
>>46227104
http://gavthorpe.co.uk/2016/03/06/warbeast-authors-notes/
>But I got it done. The first draft was away to deadline and I was reasonable happy.

>Then the feedback came.

>In hindsight none of it was too traumatic, but there was a hell of a lot of it and at the time I sighed and moaned and huffed as only a self-important writer can! There was more to and fro, and the biggest lesson learned was that using comments on a Word document sent back and forth between writer and editor is no way to have a discussion. Noses were out of joint, backs were up, tempers frayed, feathers ruffled. (I thank Nick Kyme for his patience during this trying time and not simply telling me to stop being so stroppy and get on with it.)

>So I arranged to talk in person to Nick and in an hour we had gone through all of the issues, discussed and agreed the ways to move the manuscript on and the job was a good ‘un. I am reminded that creative endeavours and conversations like this are best conducted on a descending scale. Ideally face-to-face; preferably by phone call; occasionally by properly written and extensive email. Never by short comments and counter-comments in a Word doc. It’s like trying to debate nuanced philosophy on Twitter.

>With all the feathers unruffled, the noses rejointed and so forth, I breezed through the subsequent drafts and I am very happy with where we have ended up.

They do have at least one editor. The big dark cloud to that silver lining is that said editor is Nick Fucking Kyme.
>>
So Lord Kroak was in stock finally for all of half a hour and is gone again. This is upsetting.
>>
>>46227294

what country webstore?
>>
>>46227294
United States?
>>
>>46227369
Wait does that matter? Cause since you said that I went to its UK version and it had Lord Kroak available. I cant buy it that way Im pretty sure so yeah.
>>
>>46227655

I've bought models from the canadian and american GW webstore so I dont think you should have any trouble buying from wherever.
>>
>>46228120
So, correct me if I am wrong in this... If its 30 euros on the UK version...does that mean im only gnna be charged a lesser amount than the US version?
>>
>>46228439

No, euro/pound are worth more on the exchange, you'll end up paying more.

Canadian webstore still has Lord Kroak though and if you order from there it'll be cheaper than the US price.
>>
>>46228439
Not that guy but..
>>46228567
...Nope, the US Kroak is $50, while Canada is $60.
>>
>>46228626

$60 canadian, which is worth less than American $
>>
>>46228626
Nigga just google "currency exchange rates">>46228642
>>
>>46228626
Original guy asking the question here, thanks to this anon
>>46228567
and whoever >>46228626 was thanks for trying? I knew there you can try the other sites versions, I just didnt know if they somehow took more monies from me. Also, it sucks to have to get it from GW since ebay only has knock offs or old models.
>>
So, is there a place for small things and 'normality' in AoS? With all the spectacle going on, are thre little villages of Humans, or even hidden glades of Woodelf whose biggest problem are a band of roaming Beastmen? As terrifiying they might be, goats seem like a very worldly thing compared to everything else that is going down in the fluff.
>>
anyone got scans of the grand alliance books available yet?
>>
>>46229493
Not really.

Normalcy is past tense. In Fantasy we were in the range of 1850-1921 where lost of small wars and skirmishes happened, but then we got End Tines which was World War 1.

Age is World War 2. Literally everyone is involved in the war (not everyone was involved in WW2, but you get the metaphor). 90% of reality was skullfucked without trouble by the Chaos Gods. All peaceful places between the world powers were wiped away clean. Now, the last bastions left have sent their massive armies. Sigmaron is not a battleground, but all Sigmaron citizens are there to support the Sigmarines for example. When you die, your soul either goes to Nagash as a soldier or a giant cage of souls Archaon has to keep them from Nagash.

There is no places of peace, full stop. Alarielle screamed at the start of the in-universe timeline marking the Age of Sigmar which literally let all beings everywhere know war eternal was on them.
>>
>>46229706

someone would need to buy them for that first, which according to

>>46224532
>>46224960

isn't happening
>>
>>46229752
I have the Death book, and I'll get the Order one when it comes out, mostly to see what Aelves are up to.
>>
>>46227166
Not AoS-related, but Laurie Goulding is the editor of the entire Horus Heresy.
>>
File: AOS_Giftlist_Info (1).png (63 KB, 250x190) Image search: [Google]
AOS_Giftlist_Info (1).png
63 KB, 250x190
>>46230056
scans?
>>
>>46230056
>mostly to see what Aelves are up to.
Ruining things as usual most likely
>>
>>46230196
I don't think it's really necessary. Most of the stuff is the same, none of the fluff is all too different or noteworthy, and there's only one formation that's already been posted.
>>
>>46230569
Is the Charnel Pit Carrion formation for ghouls gone? I can't find it in the app.
>>
>>46231570
Check the Vampire Counts section. The only formation in the book is the Deathrattle one.
>>
File: terrain3.jpg (127 KB, 1200x901) Image search: [Google]
terrain3.jpg
127 KB, 1200x901
Will GW make generic terrain again?
>>
>>46236632
I wish they did. That old terrain is sexy.
>>
File: X-wing_SWB.png (5 MB, 2958x2160) Image search: [Google]
X-wing_SWB.png
5 MB, 2958x2160
>>46224532
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_D0ZQPqeJkk
All hail new king of wargames.
>>
>>46236632
Fuck no. Lightning vortex and a giant wheel of Chaos pillar are probably next.
>>
>>46230569
I think the changes to the ghoul lore is pretty noteworthy.
>>
>>46232769
Not there, man. Damn.
>>
>>46225360
I actually looked for bloodbowl2 in a few stores, having to order online is hurting their sales
>>
>>46236632
god, I wish they would again, nice kits but I don't want to pay $200 for a Lair of the Astromancer
>>
Monstrous Arcanum for AoS is up on FW's site.
>>
>>46236632
The ruins aren't entirely non-generic at the least
>>
>>46240018
I really like the fimir.
>>
>>46238389
What about that?
>>
>>46196758
>Most of the empire range is safe.

Shit, I was hoping they would be dead so they wouldn't have to suck Stormcast dick for the rest of time.
>>
Warscrolls for monstrous arcana are up if anyone cares. Most of it counts toward Destruction, no scroll for giant rat exalted verminlord, I guess he can proxy for regular verminlord now.
>>
File: jesus.jpg (47 KB, 491x709) Image search: [Google]
jesus.jpg
47 KB, 491x709
>>46196758
>Most of the empire range is safe.

Characters seem to be going.
>>
Morathi is gone.
Does it mean anything
>>
>>46241118
I don't understand this image. For the engineer on the mechanical steed to be sold out, people must have actually bought the engineer on the mechanical steed. What the fuck.
>>
>>46241232
I bought one years ago.
It's a cool model and thematically perfect if you are going for a Gunnery School or Technikus Academy army.

I thought the AoS crowd would be more into playing themed armies...
>>
>>46241163
She found a better home.
>>
>>46241163

It was a shit sculpt. Good riddance. Hopefully she gets an awesome new one on par with the other new DE sculpts.
>>
>>46241055
>>46240018
Yes. YES. The Mourngul is frickin' fantastic! I've always wanted one, and the rules are still great.
>>
>>46241005
They are degenerate remnants of destroyed civilizations. They live in delusion that alters how they see reality.

They think themselves as fair and beautiful folks. They see the flesh they wear as silken cloths. Th meat and flesh they devour as royal feasts. The ruins they inhabit as majestic kingdoms.
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 317x412) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 317x412
>>46238822
What?
>>
>>46243109
>on par with the other new DE sculpts.

hopefully not on the black guard/excutioner level because those models suck balls.
>>
>>46243376
Well, I deleted the app by accident and it's gone now. It was there before...
>>
>>46243401

I'm talking the witch elves/sisters of slaughter and new sorceress. They look great.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 69

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.