[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well fa/tg/uys I survived a 60 mph collision today and I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1458277098149.jpg (121 KB, 642x720) Image search: [Google]
1458277098149.jpg
121 KB, 642x720
Well fa/tg/uys I survived a 60 mph collision today and I'm stuck in bed for awhile. Lucky to be alive, decided id commit sometime to a modern elf deck. can someone help by elaborating on not only what beck elves are but what cards it runs? I have babies first elves (immaculate magister/joraga warcaller and imperious prefect along with a couple of others) anything you all can recommend me is appreciated.
also post elves.
>>
File: Colors Elf.png (265 KB, 583x657) Image search: [Google]
Colors Elf.png
265 KB, 583x657
>>46170948
Hope you feel better soon, OP.
Also, source?
>>
>>46171030
It's called Database, Database
>>
>>46171068
Woah oh oh.
>>
File: 1456600693431.jpg (100 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1456600693431.jpg
100 KB, 1280x720
>>46170948

LSV put up some videos playing Beck Elves online about a week ago. It's a combo-y version with Cloudstone Curio. Looked like a pain in the ass to play on MTGO but seems fun in paper.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_y4S_KbtTVo
>>
>>46171030
Log Horizon
It's not terrible, but I wouldn't call it good.
>>
>>46171750
To be fair everybody watches it for the opening, which is catchy as almighty shit.
>>
>>46171750
.Hack>>Log Horizon>>>dog shit>>>>>>>>SAO
>>
>>46171819
Truth.
>>
>>46171813
>To be fair everybody watches it for the opening
Bullshit. I loved the show.
>>
>>46171819
Couldn't get into .hack myself.
Not sure what I didn't like about it.

I really liked RPG (the manhwa) and Toaru Ossan no VRMMO Katsudouki (both the webnovel and the manga), though neither involves being "trapped".
>>
>>46172969
I never said the show was bad, he'll I love shiroe's shenanigans, but that OP is in fact catchy as shit, you can'take deny that.
>>
>>46173555
"Trapped in the game" is such a cheap shot.
My favourite VR game fic series doesn't have the trapped element either - the stakes are players having to complete the game before deadline for writing a walkthrough/review for gamezine they work for or the cost of resources on a grand expedition in an MMO they're playing.
The games are usually presented as being hard as balls for those to hold water, obviously.
>>
>>46171232

Was going to recommend this deck

Elves is better in legacy but playing beck//call elves lets you simultaneously capture some of the legacy magic of comboing off with glimpse of nature, while also having a separate identity with the curio combos
>>
>>46170948
>Well fa/tg/uys I survived a 60 mph collision today and I'm stuck in bed for awhile. Lucky to be alive, decided id commit sometime to a modern elf deck.
So, you like to live dangerously.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.