[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Game Recruitment Thread: Fallout Florida
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: 2238.gif (178 KB, 640x479) Image search: [Google]
2238.gif
178 KB, 640x479
The Premise: I intend to run a game set in the Fallout universe, in the state of Florida, thematically and lore-wise more in line with the original two games than 3, New Vegas and 4(people might disagree on what the differences are, but generally I consider the first two to have more potential for happy endings and generally more of a sense of humour. There are more differences, but those are the two my players would probably notice).

The System: Unisystem(you may know this from All Flesh Must Be Eaten), a simple 1d10+skill+stat resolution system, if it's 9 or better(and not beaten by an opposed roll), you succeed.

The Premise(expanded): Your characters, for whatever reason, volunteered for a groundbreaking cryonics experiment immediately prior to the war. You pick the reason you chose to be frozen. Perhaps you had an incurable disease you hoped they'd find a cure for later, maybe you needed the money, maybe you wanted to hide from someone, maybe you just really loved science, or maybe someone on the research team blackmailed you into becoming a test subject. Whatever the case, you had little idea how long you'd be stuck for, or whether or not your eyeballs were going to explode while they froze you. About 70 years after the bombs fell, the facility's power supply finally fails, and, using the last available juice, it tries to defrost the test subjects without freeze-drying any of them.

The Place: SupTG IRC(http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/index.html), the #TSC channel, just drop by the channel and ask around if you're interested.

The Time: Tuesdays, wednesdays or thursdays, specific time-of-day still undefined, with the game likely to run once a week, for three to four hours, though there may be a couple of missed sessions before the start of May.

Currently no confirmed players, two potential, looking for three to five in total.
>>
>>46164055
I'd be interested, do you have a skype?

My throw away skype is Throwawaybrown . Timing could be an issue, but that's wha pre-game discussion is for, but I'd be happy to throw my hat in the ring
>>
>>46164267

I do have a Skype, but I'm not posting it on here.

Drop by the IRC and say hi, then we can talk times. It's where the game's going to be run, anyway, pure text.
>>
>>46164388
At work right now, but I'll stop by when I'm on a computer where I'm comfortable going on IRC.... probably shouldn't be on 4chan either :)
>>
File: 1321036775332.png (41 KB, 470x331) Image search: [Google]
1321036775332.png
41 KB, 470x331
>>46164640

On the bright side, if you get fired for browsing 4chan, then you can make the game no matter what time of day it runs.
>>
Would a post-apocalyptic Florida be any different?
>>
>>46164055
Will there be gatorpeople?
>>
>>46166469
>Florida Man attempts to steal Pipboy, loses own arm
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.