[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have questions (who doesn't)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: Fedora_the tipping.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Fedora_the tipping.pdf
1 B, 486x500
So, um...
I was reading this, (see pic.) and am now curious about something.

Are there female fedoras? Do they behave any differently than their male counterparts? or are they just Fedoras with boobs; with boobs that actually serve a purpose I should say?

I am now curious and don't know of a better place on the internet to check so I'm going to ask it here.

Feel free to ignore this post if you feel that it's not /tg/-related enough.
>>
Wingtip glasses are the female fedora
>>
>>46158991
I know nothing about them.

Please enlighten me.
>>
>>46157888
Yes. There's one in the sample setting chapter. She's fat, ugly, self-centered and takes out her frustration on the world.

So, basically, a fedora with a vagina.
>>
followup question: is there any examples of Fedoras bearing children? I suspect not but for the sake of a little project I was curious about if there were any examples of this and what parenting practices they employ.

again I suspect that their own delusions and rampant narcissism would prevent them from forming a relationship with anyone long enough for a child to be produced, let alone make any attempt to raise it.
>>
>>46161081
no examples of fedoras with kids that I know of.

Interestingly, the book mentions in passing that SJWs are essentially cousins of fedoras with the same basic mechanics (but presumably different core emotions and channels).
>>
>>46157888
how have i not heard of think before
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.