[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your current player character ends up exposed to a wild magic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: Tristana_Render_VU.png (3 MB, 2500x2182) Image search: [Google]
Tristana_Render_VU.png
3 MB, 2500x2182
Your current player character ends up exposed to a wild magic surge/weird anomaly and wakes up as pic related. Only your character has changed, the setting is still the same and they have all their previous memories and skills. Physically based powers have been lost, of course.

How does your character react, and what do they do next?

Bonus question: How do the rest of the PCs react?
>>
>>46154760
Important question: Do I also get the gun?
>>
>>46154760

What?
>>
>>46155198
It's another take on the old

>your character wakes up as a girl, wat do XD

Let's see how things play out this time
>>
File: Sven Calm.jpg (21 KB, 400x325) Image search: [Google]
Sven Calm.jpg
21 KB, 400x325
>>46154760
This thread again
>>
>>46155334

Why is Sven the best?
>>
So this is what, the fifth time we've had this thread?

Fuck it, let's talk about Mouse Guard instead.
>>
>>46154760
They start posting nudes of themselves in the shortstack threads in /aco/ to build awareness. Then they start a blog and start selling pics and videos and live off that cold, clammy neetmoney.
>>
My Kislevite nobleman resolves to commit suicide in seclusion, as he's obviously been mutated and would prefer to die with his mind, rather than become a Chaos Spawn
>>
>>46155538
Mouse Guard is a great RPG but it seems to require a great group, as the monty pythonesque shenanigans of ye old tabletop friends dont seem to fit well with the setting. Anyone ever run a god tier game of mouseguard?
>>
>>46155986
I had a lot of fun with it when I did run with a bunch of super intense roleplayers, but the combat was just...frustrating and underwhelming. The GM ended the game after only like two sessions because he didn't want to run more combat and I don't really blame him.
>>
Immediately seeks to find a wizard to dispel this Polymorph.
Ponders if any spellcaster they know played a prank on them.
>>
>>46155522
Because he's always there to pump you up.
>>
>>46155522
Most manly hero.

https://youtu.be/GfIoHnTeCAw?t=2m57s
>>
>>46156021
This sums my experience with old WoD, to be honest. The roleplaying was fantastic with good roleplayers but combat was too frustating, and yet fundamental that it couldnt just be always avoided. So in the end we stop playing it.
>>
Magical realm. Uuuuuuaaaah!
>>
What the fuck happened with Yordle quest? I've seen Mimic post since.
>>
>>46156833
What happened in it?
>>
I buy Zerkers, Bloodthirster and 4 Infinity Edges
>>
>>46157104
Was pretty fun drawquest, suddenly vanished and QM nuked their tumblr which was serving as the archive.

...actually now checking it, it's back and has link to
https://yordlequest.tumblr.com/
So, MIMIC LIVES!

And apparently was banhammered on tumblr for something.
>>
Start singing of course

>Let em come by land, by sea or air
>Send em running home when the Bandle Gunners blare

Spam that for about 20 mins to put everyone else on tilt
>>
Lame
>>
>>46154760

Disgusting. Riotfags pls leave
>>
>>46154760
Fuck off.
>>
>>46154760
Kill myself because I'm a woman now
>>
>>46154760
I call OP a nigger faggot and say he should kill himself
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.