[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>the party come across a group of injured and helpless mooks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: whopping 74b.png (74 B, 4x4) Image search: [Google]
whopping 74b.png
74 B, 4x4
>the party come across a group of injured and helpless mooks working for the BBEG
What happens next?
>>
They are cut down and their property is taken.

> Murderhobo4lyfe.
>>
>>46153687
>tend to their wounds
>offer redemption
>>
>>46153687
I check my map.
Clearly I've been walking in circles.
>>
>>46153687
patch them up

arrest them
>>
It's water boarding time for maybe useful info.
>>
File: ezgif.com-resize.gif (1 MB, 356x200) Image search: [Google]
ezgif.com-resize.gif
1 MB, 356x200
>>46153687
Allow them to 'capture' me, the bard, and befriend them as they go to take me away to my foe's base of operations. Befriend / seduce where applicable, offering moral support and kindness to the wayward minions. Get a chance to scout the area out and rely on their incompetence / heel turn feelings to find myself a swift exit. Later on after the BBEG is taken care of, get them jobs in the kingdom / city I protected by fighting off the true evil. Employ them in places I plan to check out later so as to ensure a simple route through what might have previously been a watertight location.

learn2plot
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

Tie them up and and lynch them from a nearby tree.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.