[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Suptg down?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 265x215) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 265x215
Just tried to access the archive there and got the message the server is down. Did they die like the archive.moe?
>>
>>46151345
The internet is currently dying. Game servers worldwide are going dark. Archives are hosted elsewhere so they were first but north america is caving slowly but surely. Soon we'll be in another dark age. Its been honor anon, truly.
>>
>>46151481
I fuckin knew it!! Well good knowing you anons. Salut and the next one in hells on me.
>>
It is working for me. Maybe the problem is on your end?
>>
>>46152293
Isn't working here on the east coast near dc
>>
File: smile and optimism.png (281 KB, 594x564) Image search: [Google]
smile and optimism.png
281 KB, 594x564
>>46152385
Virginia here. I can confirm that it's down for me as well.
>>
>>46152452
California. It's dead for me too. I was just using it like an hour ago, too.
>>
Working for me in Reno Nevada.
>>
>>46152477
Oh, me again. It's back. Probably just a little hiccup. Maybe they're doing maintenance or something?
>>
>>46152500
Probably. Still down for me >>46152452 though.
>>
On my end the suptg homepage is up but the archive is down.
>>
A few possible reasons, depending on whether it still works for>>46152293
1. The number of (quest) threads in the archives seems to be increasing exponentially. It's possible that the archives ran out of space, someone tried to archive another, and the server couldn't handle it, so it crapped out
2. too many people scraping the archives. temporarily kill due to DDOS
3. Lord Licorice took it down for maintenance, another purge, or adding more server space to handle 1
4. Down on our end, possibly due to ISP throttling connection
>>
I was able to connect again a minute ago, closed the tab, and now can't reconnect
>>
>>46151345
its fucking shitted out really, a couple other sites i frequent are fucked as well, theres some brand of shit going on.
>>
>>46152568
What does it mean to scrape the archives? Sorry not very techy. I always rely on tech support for things like this.
>>
>>46152640
to many dipshits on the same site at the same spot kills the interwebs.
this causes massive lag and your computor running like ass on that particular program.
>>
>>46151345
fuck its down again.
god damn it i just got it up again too.
>>
>>46152665
Gotcha. Thanks for sharing the terminology with an idiot.

>>46152675
Yep just had that happen maybe we shouldn't all try? Or something no fucking clue. Call the Lord Licorice maybe?
>>
>>46152675
It's alright, happens to a lot of guys.
>>
>>46151345
The irc is down as well it seems.
>>
>>46151345
New Zealand here, it's working okay for me. Certain threads load incredibly slowly, and some not at all, but the main page and archive come up just fine.
>>
>>46152709
Its back up, for me at least.
>>
ausfag here, its down for me as well
>>
File: aw fuck.gif (284 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
aw fuck.gif
284 KB, 500x375
>>46152852
Nevermind back to kill.
>>
>>46151345
Indiana here, same.
According to 1d4chan it means Lord Licorice must have used the server to cook and it overheated
>>
>>46152985
Haha. Link to that page please.
>>
>>46152996
https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Sup/tg/
>>
>>46152996
https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Sup/tg/
>>
>>46153014
>>46153015
hivemind
>>
>>46153014
Thank you.

>>46153015
Thank you. Hmmm. Getting a sense of deja vu.
>>
>>46153023
>>46153062
I frigging new it. I even refreshed a couple of times and it still happened.
>>
I'm legit shitting myself right now guys

I lost the first half of fuck quest when archive.moe went down, I can't afford to lose everything else
>>
>>46153085
Still funny though eh mate? And captcha waffles are a breakfast food. Or dinner if you feel like being a rebel.
>>
Sweden here, see no problem on the site
>>
>>46153124
you think thats bad, I'm an MGNQfag whos missed about the last 5 threads and was trying to go back to read them and if suptg is fucked, i'm screwed and lost.
>>
It's back on for me
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.