[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
False Dendrite Quest sidestory: -song of unison- 17
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 25
File: ripple.jpg (153 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
ripple.jpg
153 KB, 1280x853
About four years ago, my mother's car got attacked by some kind of superpowered freak. It put my mother in a coma for a good while, and she's been hospitalized ever since.

Now you'd THINK that the cops would be interested in pursuing someone who would and CAN punch cars into oblivion, but pretty everyone I told about what happened laughed in my face.

The only person who actually DID believe me is a girl I met in the park the night after the accident... and thanks to her, now I have my own powers.

>Thread archive:
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?searchall=false+dendrite+quest

>Branches known thus far:
http://pastebin.com/9SQy7UhL

>Twitter:
https://twitter.com/QM_Archelon

>Ask thing:
http://maouzenigame.tumblr.com/

>Game production blog:
https://studioarchelon.wordpress.com/
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
congratulations

one of your primary goals of the past four years has been fulfilled

you have filled that which plants the seed with your own seed

better take responsibility when the inevitable happens

"Nnngh..."

Trying to shut up the voice in my head so it can't make any more dirty jokes at my expense, I bury my head in my pillow so that it's covering both of my ears.

you know that's not going to work

Shut up.

she's going to think you're having an aneurysm or something

Shut up, she's still-

what

I went to sleep listening to the sound of her heartbeat, but now it's gone. And I can't feel her warmth pressing up against my back anymore either.

Panicking, I sit upright in the bed and search all over for- oh yeah. My ears. I can hear her walking around in the bathroom right now.

>go and check on her
>take a few seconds to calm myself the hell down so she doesn't think I'm a total spaz
>>
>>46148783
>take a few seconds to calm myself the hell down so she doesn't think I'm a total spaz
>>
>>46148783
>>take a few seconds to calm myself the hell down so she doesn't think I'm a total spaz
Put on your best smile. Helllloooooo ladies!
>>
>>46148783
>>take a few seconds to calm myself the hell down so she doesn't think I'm a total spaz
>>
>>46148783
>>
>>46148783
>>
>>46148783
>>
>>46148783
>you have filled that which plants the seed with your own seed
Epic.
>>
>>46148783
My anime senses are telling me Lorelei is naked.

Either about to get in the shower, or just got out and Joshua isn't paying enough attention to hear the water dripping.
>>
>>46149336
Nah, Joshua could hear her clothes rustling and confirm that they are being worn. Or alternatively hear the sound of her arm running across her torso or her thighs rubbing together, and realise that's the skin on skin sound.
>>
>>46149389
Perhaps, but he did *just* wake up and is currently being distracted by his alternate personality
>>
>>46149389
Yes, but hearing stuff and actually realizing what you've heard are two different things. Your eyes capture everything in front of you, yet it is easy to miss small details because you're not paying attention.
>>
>writing
>>
>>46149574
Who is this Memein' Demon?
>iqdb implies Lorelei
Huh, I didn't recognise her without her clothes.
>>
File: burning.png (767 KB, 469x609) Image search: [Google]
burning.png
767 KB, 469x609
Okay. I need to calm the hell down. I can hear exactly where Lorelei is right now so there's no reason for me to freak out and run in there like a spaz. She's fine and so am I.

also you got laid

Yeah, there's that too. And I would like for last night to not be the last time that ever happens so not losing my mind over nothing is very much in my best interests.

After taking slow, deep breaths until my heartrate goes back to normal, I slide over to the corner of the bed and-

CLICK

>[1/?]
>>
>>46150140
>[2/2]

The bathroom door swings open, allowing the faint buzz of the ventilation fan in there to fill the rest of the room. And together with a -lot- of steam, out steps a beautiful young woman. And aside from the sopping wet hair that extends all the eway to her knees, the only thing covering her body right now is a damp towel.

literally the stuff of your dreams

"Hm?"

Our eyes meet.

"Oh, so you're finally awake!" she says with a beaming smile. "I was about to wake you up when I got up, but you were sleeping so soundly..."

>how do I respond?
>>
>>46150303
>stutter/blush profusely
>try not to stare
>stare anyway
>rinse, repeat
>>
>>46150303
I'm still not sure I'm awake, looking at a visage as beautiful as yours.
>>
>>46150303
Whelp, so much for trying to trying to calm himself down.

>>46150355
>>
File: spaghetti 2.gif (956 KB, 336x176) Image search: [Google]
spaghetti 2.gif
956 KB, 336x176
>>46150303
>>how do I respond?
Spill your spaghetti like a champ.
>>
>>46150303
Ask her to come over here and pinch him. say 'I'm not sure if I'm still dreaming or not'. When she does pinch us, embrace her and cuddle with her some more.
>>
>writing
>>
>>46150404
*spills my spaghetti like an amateur* :D
>>
File: kaaaaaaaaa.gif (1023 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
kaaaaaaaaa.gif
1023 KB, 500x281
Oh damn it... I can HEAR all the blood rushing to my face. Lorelei's just so beautiful and that towel's leaving VERY little to the imagination.

not that we need to imagine what's under it anymore

"I- uh-" I stammer. "I'm not really sure if I'm awake, I mean first thing in the morning I see someone as pretty as you just standing there in a towel and-"

While I contemplate jumping out of the goddamned window because of the horrible shame I'm feeling right now, Lorelei casually makes her way to the dresser. Giggling to herself all the while, she starts rummaging through one of its drawers.

And the way she's bending over is just-

looks like all the blood didn't just go to your face

>[1/?]
>>
File: pantsu2.gif (638 KB, 427x240) Image search: [Google]
pantsu2.gif
638 KB, 427x240
>>46151097
>[2/2]

"The shower at this hotel's better than most places'," Lorelei says while continuing to search for something to wear. "I suggest that you hop in before the morning rush kills the water pressure, though."

With a fresh set of underwear in hand, Lorelei lets her towel drop and begins putting them on. This may have been accompanied by a vocalization of surprise on my part.

"Hm?" After sliding on a pair of panties, Lorelei glances back at me. "Is something the matter?"

>no everything is fine I will take a shower now
>spaghetti about nekkidness
>>
>>46151458
ATTENTION, FEMALE HUMANOID. I FIND YOUR UNADORNED FORM AROUSING!

So, um, CAN you get pregnant?
>>
>>46151458
>spaghetti about nekkidness
>>
>>46151458
>>no everything is fine I will take a shower now
roll for not dropping all the spaghetti
>>
Rolled 20 (1d20)

>>46151489
well i fucked that up
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>46151489
>>46151506
QUICKLY, NEED LOW ROLLS TO COUNTER HIGH ROLLS
>>
>>46151506
Is that super smooth or super spaghetti? I can see it being spectacular in either way.
>>
File: noface.jpg (55 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
noface.jpg
55 KB, 350x350
>>46151506
>>46151526
what is even happening
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>46151548
pasgebbi
>>
>>46151548
When happening(t) = happening(-t)
>>
for those who may have forgotten, this is a dice-free quest.

>writing
>>
>>46151750
>tell her
>let [name] tell it instead
>>
Rolled 48471, 84017, 97305, 32488, 15934, 8696, 17662, 3790, 72780, 56573, 62262, 29969, 15868, 76037, 14073, 11708, 14947, 80536, 85072, 64161, 21788, 66717, 11339, 29014, 79413 = 1100620 (25d100000)

>>46151750
FUCK THE QM
FIGHT THE POWER
RAISE YOUR DICEROLLS ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
>>
>>46151750
You know why they are rolling dice. And I know you are smirking at all of it. Good Job archelon
>>
File: bra.gif (600 KB, 500x254) Image search: [Google]
bra.gif
600 KB, 500x254
"Nnnnno," I stammer, "it's just that I wasn't expecting you to just get dressed in front of me I mean you're so pretty and-"

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME.

"You know..." With an amused smile on her face, Lorelei puts on her bra and faces me. "...the way you're getting all embarrassed really is adorable."

more like hilarious

"I mean, I've used public baths and gotten dressed around -so- many people over the years, but here you are, the morning after we went -several- rounds, getting all flustered just from seeing me in my underwear."
"That wasn't exactly the thing that did it," I mumble.

>[1/?]
>>
>>46152122
>txt: "hi mum me + lorly ttly DID IT!!!! n we sxd lyk 4 tims omg n shes so sxc im getn so mbarsed ><; gtg lorly wnts me agen k by"
>>
File: wakuwaku3.gif (1022 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
wakuwaku3.gif
1022 KB, 500x280
>>46152122

"Not to say that I want you to start taking me for granted," Lorelei says as she slips on a sundress, "but you -should- probably start to get used to seeing me in varying states of undress if you're planning on staying over here for the rest of the time I'm in town. I mean, I only sleep in the nude, and..."

The rest of Lorelei's words are drowned by the voice in my head's ranting about how much he's looking forward to seeing such a wonderful sight. And while I can't say that I disagree with him at all, I do wish that he'd shut up for at least a little while.

>[2/?]
>>
File: tumblr_na9t8woGXC1sh7k4go1_500.gif (642 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_na9t8woGXC1sh7k4go1_500.gif
642 KB, 500x281
>>46152359
>[3/3]

Once I'm actually able to stand, I hurry into the bathroom and get right to taking a long, COLD shower to calm my nerves. And just as I hoped, the icy water is successful in washing away all the shame I was feeling.

About ten minutes later, I emerge from the bathroom with renewed confidence!

...also I'm only wearing a towel since I was in such a rush that I didn't think to bring a change of clothes in with me. But still, I am now back to my usual non-nervous self!

"Talk about eye candy..." Lorelei says, tracing her finger along my back as she walks past.

And there goes my confidence.

>what shall be the first order of business for the day (after I get dressed, of course)
>>
>>46152536
Fuck Lorelei
Change Clothes
Do homework
Attend school
(Pay attention to DUDE *INHALES* LOL and DUDE IM SO STONED RIGHT NOW LOL)
Perform JUSTICE
Avoid Uncle
Fuck Lorelei
Go to sleep
>>
>>46152536
>>what shall be the first order of business for the day (after I get dressed, of course)
Fooooooooooood
>>
>>46152536
Get something to eat and then deal with the school work.
Plan on how to get the money needed to properly marry Lorelei
>>
>writing
>>
>>46152762
I will perform sexual actions with Mystia. With or without her consent.
>>
File: joshua_sashavasileva.png (201 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
joshua_sashavasileva.png
201 KB, 500x600
I quickly fish something to wear from the drawer where my clothes are, then hurry back to the bathroom to change. Lorelei might have no issue with getting dressed in front of me but I don't think my heart could take it if I tried doing the same thing in front of her. Once I'm confident that my appearance is presentable, I head back out into the main room... where I find Lorelei sitting on the bed.

"And here I was hoping you'd keep up the topless look for the rest of the day," she says, giggling to herself.
"Sorry to disappoint you," I reply, "but it's kind of cold for that."
"how unfortunate," she pouts.

With a cute little grunt, Lorelei pushes herself up from the bed and onto her feet.

"So," Lorelei says, looking into my eyes.
"So?" I repeat.
"What would you like to do today?" she asks. "I'm fine with whatever you want."

food

"Er," I sigh, "I'm actually getting kind of hungry."
"Oh yeah," Lorelei nods, "I guess you would need to eat something after all that exertion last night..."
"C'mon," I mumble as my face becomes flushed yet again.

>[1/?]
>>
File: I hunger.gif (250 KB, 388x364) Image search: [Google]
I hunger.gif
250 KB, 388x364
>>46152881
>[2/2]

"Sorry," Lorelei pats me on the back, "I promise to ease up some."
"Thanks."
"So..." she scratches her head, "...this place doesn't have any real breakfast buffet or anything, they just set out some boxes of cereal in the lobby and milk and bagels for a self-serve thing."

Sounds kind of like how they do breakfast at school.

"...or we could order room service," Lorelei says with a shrug.

>go have normal breakfast in the lobby
>have room service breakfast in here
>>
>>46153006
Fuck both of those, do what I did this morning: Go cook up some vegetables for breakfast.
>>
File: cc + char.png (64 KB, 696x1020) Image search: [Google]
cc + char.png
64 KB, 696x1020
Most_of_my_adult_life_in_MS_Paint.png

Sorry if it looks weird, I hate it but it's still a work in progress.
>>
>>46153006
>>have room service breakfast in here
>>
>>46153006
>>go have normal breakfast in the lobby
>>
>>46153018
Though Lorelei has a fridge (and as well as a kitchenette thing), it's completely empty aside from some bottled water.
>>
File: Untitled.png (534 KB, 1339x557) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
534 KB, 1339x557
>>46153041
Damn son that pic looks like Archelon types.
>>
>>46153084
That reminds me, I gotta go down to woolworths and buy myself some generic cola, some mixed vegetables, and some chilli sauce.

Anyone know what else I might need to get? I don't wanna walk down, load up my backpack, and walk back before realising that I forgot something important for my vegetable meal.
>>
Fucking 1/1 ties...

If the next post is odd, they go out to the lobby.
if the next post is even, they get room service.

Was hoping that someone would break the tie but I guess thread activity's died.

>writing
>>
>>46153373
>>46153365
Ok, next post is odd.

Lobby it is

By the way, isn't checking the post number a form of ...

Rolling?

:)
>>
Where the Hell does everyone go during Josh threads?
It's nice not to be an /unfit/, bumbling lesbian sometimes.
>>
>>46153413
*scratches ass*
*burps*
*has a nap*
*checks out /news/*
*plays some Atom Zombie Smasher*
*scratches ass again*
Oh I got important uh homework to do
yeah
>>
>>46153413
They go to sleep, I guess. American nighttime is not the best of time zones to run a quest.
>>
>>46153088
But I like how Arch types
>>
File: lorelei.png (21 KB, 249x334) Image search: [Google]
lorelei.png
21 KB, 249x334
"Ehhh..." I shrug. "...I guess I could go for a couple of bagels."
"To the lobby it is, then!"

With a smile as cheerful as she had the night I first met her, Lorelei puts on her trademark hat and then takes my hand. I never really noticed before, but I actually have to work to keep up with her talking pace.

that's not the only pace of hers that you have to work to keep up with

At the lobby, Lorelei shows one of the hotel staff her keycard and we make our way to what passes for this hotel's "breakfast buffet." Just like she said before, it's pretty sparse.

quit lying

you know you love froot loops

>[1/?]
>>
>>46153574
Aw shit nigga fuckin FROOT LOOPS

do they also have nesquik?

Nigga if they have strawberry nesquik, get in on dat, shit is godlike
>>
>>46153574
>[2/2]

A little box of Froot Loops and a pint of milk, along with a glass of orange juice and two bagels. Not too different from what I usually have for breakfast, but there is one large difference- I'm sitting across the table from Lorelei!

"You like that cereal -that- much?" Lorelei asks as she bites into an apple.
"Well yeah I like the cereal but um-"
"It's okay," she giggles, "I'm enjoying this too. Eating breakfast in a hotel lobby where I can show off my handsome boyfriend to everyone..."
"There's only like three people here aside from us," I reply.
"That is true," she nods, "but this way I get to show off while also not making a huge show of things and broadcasting my location," she says, winking at me.

That's right, I'd almost forgotten how paranoid she gets about the possibility of being cornered like this. It's a wonder that she even bothered to get a cellphone, even if it is just a burner.

>ask the lorelei about herself
>let's talk about us
>let's talk about business stuffs
>[OTHER]
>>
>>46153723
>Thanks for getting me out of my funk.
That was a thing that happened yesterday, right? Can’t quite remember.

>>46153723
>>let's talk about us
Does this mean she will visit more often in the future?
>>
>>46153723
>>ask the lorelei about herself
>>let's talk about us
One after the other.
>>
>>46153723
>>ask the lorelei about herself
> ASK LORELEI ABOUT SELF
That command is not supported
> EAT
Please specify an item
> ROLL DICE
Fdends is a dice-free quest!
>>
>writing
>>
Halfway through my bowl of cereal, I look up at Lorelei. One of the oranges that she picked up earlier now has its peel flattened on a plate in the shape of a flower, and she's in the middle of arranging the individual slices on top of it.

"Heh, that's pretty interesting," I say, complimenting her work.
"Hm?" she glances up at me. "Sorry, it's kind of become a habit of mine and I do it without thinking..."

With an embarrassed look on her face, Lorelei slides the orange peels aside and starts eating the slices.

"I didn't mean anything bad by it," I say, "it's just that I didn't know that you were into doing stuff like that."
"Just something I picked up over my long life," Lorelei says, shaking her head.

>[1/?]
>>
File: 1447052498816.gif (1000 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1447052498816.gif
1000 KB, 500x281
>>46154060
>[2/2]

"Come to think of it," I say, "I don't really know much of anything about your life. Whenever you visit, we only ever really talk about what I've been up to..."
"Yes, well umm..." Lorelei tugs at her hat, "that's because your life of adventure is a lot more interesting than my wandering."
"Still though," I shrug, "I should probably get to know -something- about the girl I'm in love with. It's only fair."

It's like our roles have completely reversed from when I woke up- I'm the one on the "attacking" side while Lorelei looks all flustered. And I have to admit that she's really, REALLY cute like this.

"Yeah, I guess it is," Lorelei mumbles. "...so what, you wanted to know about what I do when I'm not around here?"

>that'd be a good start
>I'm more interested in your past
>>
>>46154112
>>I'm more interested in your past
>>
>>46154112
>>that'd be a good start
>>
>>46154112
>>that'd be a good start
Aye, what sort of stuff does she do other than arranging orange-peals into powers?
>>
>>46154137
peels, even.
>>
>writing
>>
"That'd be a good start," I say.
"Of course it would..."

After scarfing down the rest of her orange, Lorelei wipes off her hands and begins tugging at her hat.

"I'm sure you know by now that I'm a wanderer," Lorelei says. "No permanent address, no permanent phone."
"Unfortunately," I reply while recalling all the times I was filled with paranoia that something happened to her when she'd go multiple months without so much as a postcard.
"Yeah..." she sighs. "...thanks to the rarity of my, umm," she looks around, "-talents-, I always have to be ready to run at the first sign of danger."

She's explained this much to me in the past.

"Fortunately, I have a friend who's able to get me in and out of places without any problems so this has mostly countered how aggravatingly difficult it is not to be traced nowadays."

>[1/?]
>>
>>46154312

"...a 'friend?'" I ask.
"Is that -jealousy- I'm hearing in your voice?" Lorelei smirks. "Don't tell me that you thought that you had me all to yourself..."

Just as I'm about to reply, Lorelei holds up her hand and shakes her head.

"Well you have nothing to worry there," she says, "as I can assure you that he doesn't think of me like that."
"As long as you're sure," I mumble.
"Anyways," she continues, "I'm not in any particular need of money but I do happen to have a number of 'gardening clients' who regularly hire my services. And most of those clients worry about Overgrowth so it's a rare event that I do what I do directly."

>[2/?]
>>
>>46154410
>[3/3]

"If you're not 'gardening' for them directly, then..."
"I generally do it for trusted subordinates," Lorelei says. "Promising young talent, butler-bodyguards, that kind of thing. One of them's been saving up for me to come over every so often and do it for his personal maid staff, one by one. I think he's got twenty so far."
"Wow."

This sounds kind of irresponsible.

"So thanks to them," Lorelei continues, "I usually have somewhere nice to stay when I don't feel like living the hotel life. And it's generally a lot safer than this, too."

>I want to know more about...
>keep going
>>
>>46154449
>>I want to know more about...
With so many branches at one place, how do they deal with the inevitable evil voices?
>>
>>46154449
>I want to know more about...
How to handle overgrowth events.
>>
>>46154449
>>keep going
>>
>writing
>>
File: joshua_blauerozen.jpg (251 KB, 1024x1336) Image search: [Google]
joshua_blauerozen.jpg
251 KB, 1024x1336
"That still seems like a lot to deal with," I say. "I mean, like the guy you mentioned with all the maids."
"Really?" Lorelei tilts her head. "Things over there never seemed particularly stressful, aside from the fighting over who his favorite was."
"Er, that's not what I mean," I sigh. "With you doing all that 'gardening,' that means that there's a lot of Vines in one place. How do they deal with so much risk of Overgrowth?"
"Ah, that," she nods. "Careful vetting beforehand, just like everyone else?"
"......that's all?"

super irresponsible

not that I'm one to complain

"Well yeah," Lorelei says like it's the most obvious thing in the world. "They all know the risk before they get into it so they're all supposedly prepared for it. And since something like seventy percent of natural Overgrowth attempts fail, the odds are already pretty good to begin with."

>you didn't take any precautions when you gave me mine
>alright, I guess
>>
>>46154680
>>alright, I guess
Good to know that works.
>>
>>46154680
>alright, I guess
>>
>>46154680
A hero of JUSTICE has no time for precautions!
Like avoiding the side effects of JUSTICE supowerpowers!
Or making sure affairs are in order in case he dies or gets wounded performing JUSTICE!
Or Condoms, to prevent unexpected JUSTICE!
>>
>>46154680
>>alright, I guess
>>
It's super late so I think it's time for me to call it a night. Many thanks to the few of you who stuck it through this one.

If I end up running again this week, it'll be on Wednesday night. If not, the next thread will be next Monday night instead.

and now questions.
>>
>>46154768
Thanks for running!
>>
>>46154768
>and now questions.
How tall is Lorelei?
How tall is Joshua?
How tall is Irene?
Will we meet Mr. MaidsDude in False Dendrite main quest?
Have we already talked to Mr. MaidsDude in False Dendrite main quest?
>>
>>46154680
Honestly, it doesn't matter if your employee is the original personality, or the new personality.
So long as they still work for you and don't try to sabotage your work, the rest is just miscellaneous details to be left to the philosophers (and to Human Resources).

So if you can make one of your employees $1 million dollars more valuable, at the cost of their previous personality and a $900,000 upgrade fee, then you might as well. Easy 100k increase in value right there.

>But what if my employee doesn't wanna have their personality overwritten?
They can quit and stop being your employee.
>>
>>46154791
>How tall is Lorelei?
5'6.

>How tall is Joshua?
6'1.

>How tall is Irene?
Six feet even.

>Will we meet Mr. MaidsDude in False Dendrite main quest?
Nope.

>Have we already talked to Mr. MaidsDude in False Dendrite main quest?
Nope.

>>46154822
>Honestly, it doesn't matter if your employee is the original personality, or the new personality.
>So long as they still work for you and don't try to sabotage your work, the rest is just miscellaneous details to be left to the philosophers (and to Human Resources).
Well yeah, as long as their only value to you is as an employee and not as an individual person.
But someone who's had a close working relationship spanning years would probably think differently if their loyal servant was to have their soul devoured.

And now I sleep. Thanks for playing!

For further questioning:
http://maouzenigame.tumblr.com/

Game production blog:
https://studioarchelon.wordpress.com/
>>
>>46154880
Dude Irene's tall.

>But someone who's had a close working relationship spanning years would probably think differently if their loyal servant was to have their soul devoured.
Fair point, but you could just NOT give seeds to those people, and only give seeds to the mooks and NPCs.
>>
>>46154894
Giving superpowers to mooks and NPCs does not seem like a wise idea.
Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.