[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Palladium Horror Games
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5
Nightspawn.... Er Nightbane, is it the best thing that Palladium ever published? Okay maybe it needs more robots with dickguns and Orca juicers, but the setting is really cool and I like the three sided (sometimes four sides) conflict. Nightbane, Beyond the Supernatural and Dead Reign. Palladium Horror General. (Maybe some rifts too)
>>
This game doesn't have enough of a following to warrant a thread. This should not be surprising as it has been unsupported for 7 years and seen a whopping 6 books released since 1995.

Just make a Palladium General thread so Rifts can dominate it.
>>
File: oo5v3.jpg (50 KB, 502x362) Image search: [Google]
oo5v3.jpg
50 KB, 502x362
>>46147070
Nah, the TMNT line along with Ninjas and Superspies was the best stuff Palladium ever published.

>>46147517
Fucking Kevin, what a lying piece of shit he is.
>>
>>46147634

I have it on good authority he has become increasingly arrogant and hot headed as he gets older. There is one person holding Palladium IPs back and it is the owner and sole proprietor. I suppose in a way that is his prerogative but its a damn shame. If I was a rich man I'd buy them out but Uncle Kevin would probably demand an insane price.
>>
>>46147634

Both TMNT and Ninja's and Superspies were the work on the same guy. The late great Erick Wujcik. Kevin Shambieda had nothing to do with them.
>>
Splicers sourcebook when?
>>
>>46147634
What do you think of TMNT since they changed it to After the Bomb?
>>
>>46147911
I've not actually read the Post TMNT version of After the Bomb, so I can't really say anything about it. I still have my old books and break them out whenever we get the itch to play it. The old TMNT version After the Bomb book was a decent setting though.

>>46147861
Yeah, Wujcik was great. The Time Travel book was one the best in genre. I think he was the guy that really made Palladium great.

>>46147836
That does not surprise me in the least. His moderation team makes our Nazimod look restrained.
>>
>>46147911

Its the same game as far as BIO-E points and character creation goes. Nice having all (or most of) the animals in one book. Its not like you can't get the old TMNT books online or used hardcopies on ebay.
>>
>>46148139
Oh I have most of the old books. I was wondering if there was an appreciable difference between the old books and the new one.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.