[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Primordial Cult Thread 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (327 KB, 1280x896) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
327 KB, 1280x896
Last thread: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/46132238/

Last time we retuned to reality as Ymmos, shapeshifting God of Nature, and gave some power to little girl, and decided tgat she should preform some miracle. I also learned that I'm a shit QM. Anyway.....

You decide that Scarlet's newfound powers would be best put to use in a display of your power to the people. What this display will entail, however, is extremely important, as it will determine the villager's first impression of what kind of god you are. Will Scarlet

>give a gift, showing your benevolence
>present an outright show of incredible power
>present a terrifying display to ensure they do not defy you
>write in
>>
>>46143614
We want the villagers to like us, not report us. If we dray the attention of the blasphemers too quick they're strike our servants down.
>>
>>46143614
>>
Put quest in the title or we can't filter you
>>
>>46143614
>>
>>46144287
>>46144350
>>46144585
A gift should make a good first impression. The better the villagers see you, the more likely they are to worship you. You give your herald instructions about what to do.
"Go to the center of town, and plant this seed," you hit a nearby tree, it shakes, but only a single acorn falls " and tell all of the villagers that those who bears the leaves of this tree shall have good fortune with their endeavors in both the forest and the field."
She nods, and skips away, giggling. Her movements are slightly more erratic now, and her laughter is louder and more crazed. While she goes off to spread your grace, what will you do?
>put some of your power into the forest itself, allowing it to generate more natural energy. Since you are still weak and lack worshipers, this will drain your energy a bit.
>watch the reaction of the villagers to Scarlet's miracle
>take the time to explore the town more in-depth
>write in
>>
>put some of your power into the forest
>>
>>46145243

Btw OP, you'll likely want to start future threads in the evening. /tg/ gets its most traffic around 8-2 central it seems, especially on weekends.
>>
>>46145243
>>
I am not kill guys. I'll be updating this in a few minutes.
>>
>>46145243
>>watch the reaction of the villagers to Scarlet's miracle

I'm not a robot
>>
>>46145243
>>put some of your power into the forest itself, allowing it to generate more natural energy
>>
>>46146473
this
>>
Bump for the primordial gods!
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.